PDA

View Full Version : Underhand tactics at Welly buckets

Kendog
3rd March 2008, 21:00
Some devious tactics have come to light at the first bucket day of the year in Wellington :Playnice:

An official investigation is under way :Police: :msn-wink:

nudemetalz
3rd March 2008, 21:18
Gee umm,...I would say here on the forum who that yob with the erected leg is, if he wasn't a good source of parts for Team Nudsty's racing effort......
:yes: :innocent:

Steam
3rd March 2008, 21:21
Was he pissed at something, or having a bit of fun?

quallman1234
3rd March 2008, 21:30
Gee umm,...I would say here on the forum who that yob with the erected leg is, if he wasn't a good source of parts for Team Nudsty's racing effort......
:yes: :innocent:

Buying Parts from terrorists are we now? :rockon::nono:

p.s Steam it was for fun.

nudemetalz
3rd March 2008, 21:46
Buying Parts from terrorists are we now? :rockon::nono:

I can neither confirm or deny that I got some parts from Sully60 tonight,....ooops...bugger... :slap: :doh:

Kickaha
4th March 2008, 05:44
Looks like pretty standard bucket racing tactics to me

Number One
4th March 2008, 06:10
Some devious tactics have come to light at the first bucket day of the year in Wellington :Playnice:

An official investigation is under way :Police: :msn-wink:

Hey - you are giving away top secret Monsters HQ race craft there mate!

Trudes
4th March 2008, 06:18
Hey - you are giving away top secret Monsters HQ race craft there mate!

Arrh, geezus, do I need to keep an eye out for you trying to kick me and Pamela over AND Hels trying to cut me off next time, bloody hell!!!! lol

Best I start thinking up some nasty shit to try myself!!:2guns:

Number One
4th March 2008, 06:22
Arrh, geezus, do I need to keep an eye out for you trying to kick me and Pamela over AND Hels trying to cut me off next time, bloody hell!!!! lol

hee hee hee - yup might pay to come up with some nasty shit to go with your stupid shit.

Hey I am slowly getting all my stupid shit sorted too :banana: You won't be alone with that next round...promise:2thumbsup

Buddha#81
4th March 2008, 06:24
Looks like pretty standard bucket racing tactics to me

Standard tatics would have had a violent swerve in there as well........all that and no one lost an eye.......its not even worth a mention, unless of course there will be payback!:devil2:

Skunk
4th March 2008, 06:36
Fuckin bastard. I didn't even see that.

Glad there's no photos of me pushing AJ over on the start line... Doh!

Str8 Jacket
4th March 2008, 07:01

Hey! How many times to do I have to say im soooorrrry! (BTW, im singing this to you)....

I promise that I will never try kick you off your bike on purpose. Well not until we get a little more confident! ;)

Sully60
4th March 2008, 07:19
Im just amazed that I got my leg up that high!

Doesn't compare to what caused this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1456902&postcount=34) though!

Number One
4th March 2008, 07:28
I promise that I will never try kick you off your bike on purpose. Well not until we get a little more confident! ;)

Yeeehaaaarrrr - Bring out the trash talkin! :dodge:

Str8 Jacket
4th March 2008, 07:34
Yeeehaaaarrrr - Bring out the trash talkin! :dodge:

HA! Maybe once ive learned how to get hang of the bike confidently! Ive got along way to go before I can get away with trash talking! But just you wait! hehe

Trudes
4th March 2008, 07:54
hahaha.... Bring it on Willy!!!!:devil2: (Just don't hurt me!):crybaby:

Number One
4th March 2008, 08:47
HA! Maybe once ive learned how to get hang of the bike confidently! Ive got along way to go before I can get away with trash talking! But just you wait! hehe

Oh bugger that! We don't have to be 'qualified and confident racers' to talk trash! Ask my husband I talk shit all the time and am quite good at it...talkin racer lady shit will only increase my shit talking opportunities :eek:

FROSTY
4th March 2008, 08:52
forget the lehg thing--get closer--elbows in the ribbs --aye dave?

nudemetalz
4th March 2008, 09:11
I think Sully60 did that to Skunk in advance for what he did to his driveway in the van the same night...... :bleh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You need a 4x4, Skunk !!!

Number One
4th March 2008, 09:36
I think Sully60 did that to Skunk in advance for what he did to his driveway in the van the same night...... :bleh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You need a 4x4, Skunk !!!

Now that was entertainment!

Skunk now holds the record at no less than 11 attempts to get up it...that'll teach him for parking in my spot :shutup:

Previous record holder was a certain someone in a Holden Commodore...took a few of us sitting on the boot to help him get back up it - they just won't wristen! :bash:

Kendog
4th March 2008, 11:32
[SIZE="6"]Skunk now holds the record at no less than 11 attempts to get up it

Hmm, what is the bigger worry. The 11 attempts, or that you know were involved in the 11 attempts?

Number One
4th March 2008, 11:34
Hmm, what is the bigger worry. The 11 attempts, or that you know were involved in the 11 attempts?

eh, what? Speak proper england man :lol:

Pleased too, as I read your quote, that I didn't word that differently....'11 attempts to get it up' might have earned me a right stink cloud next time I see him :pinch:

Kendog
4th March 2008, 11:37

Pleased too, as I read your quote, that I didn't word that differently....'11 attempts to get it up' might have earned me a right stink cloud next time I see him :pinch:

Doh, I misread your post.

Nothing to see here, move along.

007XX
4th March 2008, 11:38

And there you got your answer...Sully60 was trying to push away the stench...or had a cramp in his leg...or was retaliating with a stink cloud of his own! :rofl:

Skunk
4th March 2008, 17:53
Now that was entertainment!

Skunk now holds the record at no less than 11 attempts to get up it...that'll teach him for parking in my spot :shutup:

Previous record holder was a certain someone in a Holden Commodore...took a few of us sitting on the boot to help him get back up it - they just won't wristen! :bash:
Shoulda told me before I drove down...

Anyway, I now have a record to my name...

sosman
4th March 2008, 19:09
lol I see no team orders were involved

Sully60
4th March 2008, 20:28
lol I see no team orders were involved

Shit that's a good point.

I should be showing more respect for my Norf Welly Massif team mates.

Though I did try the same thing on Qualmann1234. He didn't even flinch though!

quallman1234
4th March 2008, 21:09
That's cause i had the bigger bike ow! (but probabaly not heavier!). I did see you do it btw! :angry2: