PDA

View Full Version : Cheap ZX10R

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 08:24
Im trying to sell this awesome machine with no luck, not sure why as its mint !
I have dropped the price to $13500.00 which is mental dum cheap

so there ya go if interested pm me or ring me via the numbers on the link below

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=137632702&ed=true

cheers

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 10:17
bumpy bumpy road selling a bike

Zoolander
4th March 2008, 10:20
Got that right! Can't believe you haven't sold this yet! Bargin!!

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 10:37
Got that right! Can't believe you haven't sold this yet! Bargin!!

So you buying it mate ??

Zoolander
4th March 2008, 10:41
Got something a bit different in mind for my next bike, but at that price I can't see it not selling soon, good luck!

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 10:59
mmmm been 6 weeks already !

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 13:58
how about a dollar ya tight bastards

nodrog
4th March 2008, 14:04
how about a dollar ya tight bastards

sold :niceone: does that include delivery? :laugh:

bucket boy
4th March 2008, 14:12
sold :niceone: does that include delivery? :laugh:

i would be keen and ill pick up.Nodrog your a triumph lad now so no good for you

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 14:24
i would be keen and ill pick up.
Is that cash or a bank chq ?

boomer
4th March 2008, 14:35
i'll swap ya for my 2 hounds.. they;re fully trained in the art of shitting everywhere..

sAsLEX
4th March 2008, 14:51
Maybe get MSTRS to whip some Honda stickers up to put on it?

Quasievil
4th March 2008, 14:52
Maybe get MSTRS to whip some Honda stickers up to put on it?

Oh Okay, then if I do that and get Cajuns dad to mount a dildo on it I will certainly sell it

mynameis
4th March 2008, 15:45
Stick it on $1 reserve and it will go past 14k, the psychology of bidding. I've sold lots of expensive things for $1 reserve before and the price went past my expectation.

Cars, other household things worth a few grand. Just a crazy idea if you wana try it. :) Good luck with the sale.

Mikkel
4th March 2008, 15:56
Stick it on $1 reserve and it will go past 14k, the psychology of bidding. I've sold lots of expensive things for $1 reserve before and the price went past my expectation.

Cars, other household things worth a few grand. Just a crazy idea if you wana try it. :) Good luck with the sale.

That's not actually such a bad idea.

Two things that would make me more reluctant about doing it with a bike:

1. Would you bid high for a bike without checking it out? (so either you'd have to spend a lot of time having people come around checking the bike out or risk people getting turned off)
2. We're slowly but surely moving towards the off-season for motorcycle sales. People might be less likely to get into a bidding frenzy.

Anyway, what have you got lined up as replacement Quasi? :blip:

mynameis
4th March 2008, 16:26
That's not actually such a bad idea.

Two things that would make me more reluctant about doing it with a bike:

1. Would you bid high for a bike without checking it out? (so either you'd have to spend a lot of time having people come around checking the bike out or risk people getting turned off)
2. We're slowly but surely moving towards the off-season for motorcycle sales. People might be less likely to get into a bidding frenzy.

Anyway, what have you got lined up as replacement Quasi? :blip:

Well to be perfectly honest it has always worked well for me but I know what you're saying. People always worry about it, in case they have to part with their valuables for a lesser price.

You have to take some time out and arrange for people to see the bike and get it done once and for all, instead of advertising it for weeks. (That itself is a hassle). I look at it as get it done with and be over with it.

The other thing you have to bear in mind in Quasis case is if he waits around for another summer then his bikes value goes down and it will effectively be 2 years old with 09 models coming out at the end of the year.

Rego, warrant, insurance ect...it all adds up at the end.