PDA

View Full Version : March Hare Rally 2008 DVD

biggerbud
4th March 2008, 18:53
If you were there you probably saw me ducking and diving around the rally with a video camera. Well, the DVD is completed and ready to go.

I started editing when I got back on Sunday and finished at 2pm this arvo...pew!
I've put a 2 min sample of the DVD online.
www.bakedbeans.co.nz/marchhare2008.htm

It's also available via a link on the March Hare Rally website
www.marchhare.co.nz

The DVD ROCKS! (if I must say so myself).

For those riding north, sorry peoples but I got some f^>ing awsome shots
of you on the move, cheers.

:chase:

98tls
4th March 2008, 19:07
Awsome,yea we saw you wandering round with the camera,a mate pointed out you were taking some vid of my old TLS so count me in,cheques in the mail as they say.:2thumbsup

The Lone Rider
4th March 2008, 19:11
Hmm, I seem to recall some perve shoving his video camera about two inches from one of the ladies chest on stage :P

Great idea, the dvd

But unfortunately what happens at the rally stays there and I'm not sure I want to remember now haha :P

Winter
4th March 2008, 22:54
Did you really have to post three threads with the same crap in it?

Steam
4th March 2008, 23:17
Hmm, I seem to recall some perve shoving his video camera about two inches from one of the ladies chest on stage :P

Was there a wet-t-shirt competition? In the photos on the website I recall they had one another year.

biggerbud
4th March 2008, 23:22

Probably wishful thinking on your part.

Rashika
5th March 2008, 04:26
If you were there you probably saw me ducking and diving around the rally with a video camera. Well, the DVD is completed and ready to go.

I started editing when I got back on Sunday and finished at 2pm this arvo...pew!
I've put a 2 min sample of the DVD online.
www.bakedbeans.co.nz/marchhare2008.htm

wow, you musta been hard at it to get it done already, good on ya! ;)

biggerbud
5th March 2008, 09:32
wow, you musta been hard at it to get it done already, good on ya! ;)

Hard at it but a lotta fun for sure. Only bummer was I couldn't drink while I was there...lol 2 cans of beer all night. Mind you, the results were worth it.
I can now have a few drinks and re live it on DVD...LOL