PDA

View Full Version : 3 Nipples, 12 toes, purple pubic hair????

Trudes
5th March 2008, 21:16
I reckon there's something special about everyone, something that makes them unique or something that they can do or have done that is interesting, cool or just plain weird.:niceone:
So fess up people, what is it about you that is special or even just something about you that not everyone would know or guess???

TerminalAddict
5th March 2008, 21:18
massive penis :D

gee I bet no one saw this post coming ... :blink:

Nasty
5th March 2008, 21:18
I have pinkish red hair at the moment ... mainly due to the Herceptin ride starting tomorrow .. so I guess everyone will see it tomorrow ... hopefully on PRIME NEWS!:jerry:

Hitcher
5th March 2008, 21:19
I am a Certified Artificial Insemination Technician.

Straight up, no bull.

Grahameeboy
5th March 2008, 21:19
I reckon there's something special about everyone, something that makes them unique or something that they can do or have done that is interesting, cool or just plain weird.:niceone:
So fess up people, what is it about you that is special or even just something about you that not everyone would know or guess???

Marilyn Munro has 12 toes...

Oh...I am not gay:no:

Trudes
5th March 2008, 21:20

har har har, nice one, bet that's not the only one of those that folks will own up to, but you were the first, so..... congrats!!!!;)

Grahameeboy
5th March 2008, 21:20

Well with such a large penis they probably would not see you coming eh??

Mole_C
5th March 2008, 23:01
I can get my arm to go behind my head, round under my chin and touch my ear on the same side as my arm.

Can put water up nose and blow it out my eye or blow bubbles from my eye under water

Can hold my breath for over 3 mins

Thats about the extent of my talent

Street Gerbil
5th March 2008, 23:46
I am trilingual.
Oh and it took me 13 years and 4 universities on three continents to finish my Bsc. Beat that!:done::Punk::first:

kiwifruit
6th March 2008, 05:39
i got my knee down yesterday

this morning i wake at 6:30 to go for a run

i like knifes

Sully60
6th March 2008, 05:47
I have a terrible affliction where I feel compelled to visit internet forums and contribute to threads that I really don't belong in.

Apart from that there's nothing strange about me:blip:

Subike
6th March 2008, 05:48
I can smell when a woman is in heat

Trudes
6th March 2008, 05:59
Now That's more like it!! Awesome people!!! I love body disfigurements or tricks, keep them coming!

Sully darling, you do belong in here, you are quite special

Maha
6th March 2008, 06:16
I have two webbed toes on my left foot, needless to say i cant swin straight...:no:

Grahameeboy
6th March 2008, 06:23
I have two webbed toes on my left foot, needless to say i cant swin straight...:no:

or...left...

Bikernereid
6th March 2008, 06:31
Have an extra vertebrae, deformed knees and my clit hood pierced.

Blossom
6th March 2008, 06:34
I can hold one eye still whilst the other one can roll around in circles or left to right.:blink:

Finn
6th March 2008, 06:39
or...left...

Backstroke... Dumbarse

Grahameeboy
6th March 2008, 06:56
Backstroke... Dumbarse

I have heard about your strokes...

Grahameeboy
6th March 2008, 06:57
Have an extra vertebrae, deformed knees and my clit hood pierced.

So that is how you get into those positions...

Bikernereid
6th March 2008, 08:12
What has OWNER been telling you? Or have you seen me in the circus?

So that is how you get into those positions...

007XX
6th March 2008, 08:25
:corn: :corn: :corn:

I can emulate the sound of cats (male or female) so well, I even fool the real thing.

Once upon a time, I sang with a choir (and got kicked out of Sunday school :lol:)...then about 5 years ago, was backing vocals for a more contemporary band.

I am a ceramic tile layer by trade.

My right foot is slightly bigger than my left...but I'm told that's the case for just about anyone.

Sully60
6th March 2008, 08:34
:corn: :corn: :corn:

I can emulate the sound of cats (male or female) so well, I even fool the real thing.

So do female cats have higher voices than male cats?

I would think that if you actually knew that would be the strangest thing about you!:bleh:

I'm missing the end of two toes from the terminal joint and a large part of the end of my ring finger tip. Not really that strange when you consider I lost them in a printing press. Worrisome (sp) when you consider I was printing Fresh Up apple sause cans at the time and I never found the missing bits.:shit:

Edbear
6th March 2008, 08:37
I have a few parts missing...

Fortunately they left the really important ones in place, and some of them work fairly well.

ManDownUnder
6th March 2008, 08:40
I can make a dripping noise that really annoys people when it's dark
I have a casual (as opposed to professional) interest in Atomic Physics (Richard Rhodes is the man to read... awesome)
My left little finger is kinky
Part of my job is getting people drunk
I can flare my nostrils

007XX
6th March 2008, 08:44
So do female cats have higher voices than male cats?

I would think that if you actually knew that would be the strangest thing about you!:bleh:
:

Funny you should ask, as yes, I do know the answer...:laugh:

They do have different tonality in their voice, but not so much as one being higher or lower...I'd have to show when we meet, as it's a little hard to explain.
Also, the cries are different for male or female depending on where the moon's at, and if one's trying to get a root or not...Fascinating, I tell ya!

007XX
6th March 2008, 08:49

I can vouch for that...that is one of the most intriguing sounds I've ever heard a human being make :eek:

And your little finger ain't kinky, it's just fucked up! :laugh: Bet it's handy to scratch your inner ear though...

Goblin
6th March 2008, 08:50
I'm missing the end of two toes from the terminal joint and a large part of the end of my ring finger tip. Not really that strange when you consider I lost them in a printing press. Worrisome (sp) when you consider I was printing Fresh Up apple sause cans at the time and I never found the missing bits.:shit:
:eek5: What were you doing with your toes and fingers in a printing press??? Were you wearing chinese safety jandals?

Sully60
6th March 2008, 08:55
Funny you should ask, as yes, I do know the answer...:laugh:

They do have different tonality in their voice, but not so much as one being higher or lower...I'd have to show when we meet, as it's a little hard to explain.
Also, the cries are different for male or female depending on where the moon's at, and if one's trying to get a root or not...Fascinating, I tell ya!

That's it we just have to meet you now!

Can we bring our cats up too so you can interperet? I'm sure one of them is trying to tell me something.

What was that I said earlier about me not being strange?

vifferman
6th March 2008, 08:58
I thought I was excluded from this thread, because apart from the ability to make myself invisible in a room full of people (don't even have to do anything, it just happens by itself!) there's absolutely nothing unusual about me.
Then I remembered: I have an empty skull :buggerd:

A few years ago, I had a CT scan done of my head. Afterwards, the technician/doctor said, "Well, we've examined the images, and there's nothing there". :eek:
Nothing: not a brain, steam engine, clockwork motor, not even a hamster wheel sans hamster.

Sully60
6th March 2008, 09:27
:eek5: What were you doing with your toes and fingers in a printing press??? Were you wearing chinese safety jandals?

The finger was from the tinplate I was printing on which was .3mm and really effen sharp. I had just lifted a sheet to check it and when I let it go back onto the conveyer I just caught the corner.

The toes were actually caused by wearing a steel cap boot that effectively turned into a wire stripper when they got jammed between the blanket roller and a stringer bar on the press, I had to reverse the press to get it back out. If I had some chinese safety jandals i would have got away with just a graze.
Hey I was an apprentice, you have to give these things a try!
OSH what does that stand for again?

Str8 Jacket
6th March 2008, 09:29
The finger was from the tinplate I was printing on which was .3mm and really effen sharp. I had just lifted a sheet to check it and when I let it go back onto the conveyer I just caught the corner.

The toes were actually caused by wearing a steel cap boot that effectively turned into a wire stripper when they got jammed between the blanket roller and a stringer bar on the press, I had to reverse the press to get it back out. If I had some chinese safety jandals i would have got away with just a graze.

And I thought I was clumsy!!

Number One
6th March 2008, 09:33
Tricks and talents....

Roll my tongue into a cyclinder shape (which is a genetic thing apparently you can either do it or ya can't)

Make my tongue roll like ripples or waves (and my belly, like the belly dancers moving a coin down their belly)

Keep one eye looking dead ahead but the other turn into my nose.

Trained in how to make dentures, crowns and ears/noses

Have bionic eyes and one lung much much smaller than the other.

Very active eyebrows! I can waggle them like a mad thing :clap:

Can also make a very convincing duck sound, also confuses ducks and gets them to come close...007XX between you and me we could attract a huge swarm of critters!

Trudes
6th March 2008, 09:41
Can also make a very convincing duck sound, also confuses ducks and gets them to come close...007XX between you and me we could attract a huge swarm of critters!

haha, I can join you gals.... I do a very convincing rooster!! (I was locked in the hen house for punishment as a child).
I can lick my own nose. Oh and I over heard an ex telling someone that I could suck a tennis ball out of a garden hose..... whatever that means!:confused:

Colapop
6th March 2008, 09:44
I'm just me. Does that make me special?

Trudes
6th March 2008, 09:45

You're very special Col....:laugh:

MsKABC
6th March 2008, 09:49
I do competitive dog obedience and agility with my two Sibe-bords (Siberian Husky / Border Collie cross).

Ocean1
6th March 2008, 09:52
I thought I was excluded from this thread, because apart from the ability to make myself invisible in a room full of people (don't even have to do anything, it just happens by itself!) there's absolutely nothing unusual about me.

A few years ago, I had a CT scan done of my head. Afterwards, the technician/doctor said, "Well, we've examined the images, and there's nothing there". :eek:
Nothing: not a brain, steam engine, clockwork motor, not even a hamster wheel sans hamster.

Well if you go and hide all yer deformities how can you expect people to point and laugh? You need a couple of extra digits or summat dude. That and a couple of really annoying twitches.

Yer, f'kin safety shoes got a lot to answer for, they're great for saving a toe from bruising ifn' you drop a spanner on 'em but much more mass than that and they're bloody guillotines.

Number One
6th March 2008, 09:54
haha, I can join you gals.... I do a very convincing rooster!! (I was locked in the hen house for punishment as a child).
I can lick my own nose. Oh and I over heard an ex telling someone that I could suck a tennis ball out of a garden hose..... whatever that means!:confused:

We could get a real petting zoo going....:laugh: now that sounds dodgey! I mean the kiddie kind of petting zoo not a 'heavy petting zoo' - though that could be a bit of fun too.

AND you just reminded me I too can lick my own nose....gawsh I have just realised how talented my tongue really is:confused:

I can also fit my fist in my mouth and bite my own toe nails! Not that I do but I could, should I ever get caught without clippers...can also put feet behind head....old Gymnastics injury - had a sadist for a trainer...this is how he taught us all to do the splits -

"Ok kids now what I want you to do is do the splits as best you can - legs out sideways not front/back. Hold that..."

He comes around behind each of us puts hands on shoulders and pushes down very hard and fast until butt meets floor
I remember a ripping, popping kinda sound followed by much pain...and that is why I, at 30, despite not having done any gymnastics in over 15 years, can *still* do the splits.

Trudes
6th March 2008, 09:57
I can bite my toe nails...not that I do but I could should I ever get caught without clippers...

I used to do that as a kid, and now I just have an obsession with picking my toe nails, they are so short they bleed sometimes, but when I do it I feel this need to chew at the same time.... luckily I realsied just how gross it is to eat your feet and stopped.

Bikernereid
6th March 2008, 09:57
You are supposed to give the best hugs. That makes you special!!

Lissa
6th March 2008, 09:59
Me Special?

Hmm

1. I have no gall bladder.... I am the Fifth Generation female to have my Gall Bladder out ( we were all 19-20 years of age.....and they said it wasnt genetic).
2. Can fold my tongue in half.
3. Can talk like Donald Duck.
4. Second toe is longer than my big toe.
5. I watch Coronation Street.

Ocean1
6th March 2008, 10:02
5. I watch Coronation Street.

Aww shit. :sick: I really didn't need to know that. :puke:

Number One
6th March 2008, 10:09
I used to do that as a kid, and now I just have an obsession with picking my toe nails, they are so short they bleed sometimes, but when I do it I feel this need to chew at the same time.... luckily I realsied just how gross it is to eat your feet and stopped.

A 'Crisis team nurse' (the people who are called out if someone has tried to commit suicide) told me recently that biting your fingernails is a recognised form of what they term 'self harm'. I wonder what it's called if you bite your toenails...

Nagash
6th March 2008, 10:09
Hmm..

I can dislocate my right knee at will from many previous dislocations.. great party trick.

I can fit 18 grapes in my mouth :woohoo:

And apart from those that's about it..

Oh, and I have this weird tendancy to do some really stupid stunts which end up in me getting a pretty wicked list of injuries for some of the most stupid things.. Sorry for the ACC bill guys..

Edbear
6th March 2008, 10:10
"Ok kids now what I want you to do is do the splits as best you can - legs out sideways not front/back. Hold that..."

He comes around behind each of us puts hands on shoulders and pushes down very hard and fast until butt meets floor
I remember a ripping, popping kinda sound followed by much pain...and that is why I, at 30, despite not having done any gymnastics in over 15 years, can *still* do the splits.

:shit::gob:

yod
6th March 2008, 10:11
I am trilingual.
Oh and it took me 13 years and 4 universities on three continents to finish my Bsc. Beat that!:done::Punk::first:

17 years, 3 universities, but all in NZ.....

good things take time

i can turn my tongue upside down in both directions:rockon:

Trudes
6th March 2008, 10:12
A 'Crisis team nurse' (the people who are called out if someone has tried to commit suicide) told me recently that biting your fingernails is a recognised form of what they term 'self harm'. I wonder what it's called if you bite your toenails...

How about: We're fucked in the head???

Number One
6th March 2008, 10:15
How about: We're fucked in the head???

hmmmm - speak for yourself white lady!

I prefer to just think that I am speshul and very flexible...hmmkay :shutup:

MIXONE
6th March 2008, 10:47
I am a Dirty Old Man.
You might think this is easy but I've been in training every day for more then 50 years.:2thumbsup

007XX
6th March 2008, 10:51
Tricks and talents....

Roll my tongue into a cyclinder shape (which is a genetic thing apparently you can either do it or ya can't)

Make my tongue roll like ripples or waves (and my belly, like the belly dancers moving a coin down their belly)

Keep one eye looking dead ahead but the other turn into my nose.

:shit: Are you sure we weren't separated at birth?

I can do the eye thing too (freaks my son out everytime :lol:), as well as the tongue :blip:

Oh and I forgot to say I can also talk to goats (honnest, I got a witness), make a pretty good duck sound, and have freaked a couple of dogs out by whinning like a pup (I can howl pretty good too, but we won't go there :whistle:)

I was once told that being able to replicate sounds like these was part of my singing ability...something about having a "true ear" or somesuch...

MsKABC
6th March 2008, 10:55
(I can howl pretty good too, but we won't go there :whistle:)

Me too :first: I can get my dogs joining in and it's hysterical :lol: They throw their heads back and go to town. I used to have a Boxer who didn't know how to howl, so he used to just bark along instead :laugh:

Number One
6th March 2008, 10:56
I am a Dirty Old Man.
You might think this is easy but I've been in training every day for more then 50 years.:2thumbsup

IU sooooo wanna bling you but have been too generous in the last 24 hours.
You sound like my dad - he likes to answer his telephone with:

"sex instructor - first lesson free" Fark he cracks me up...he is still waiting for enrollments though :lol:

:shit: Are you sure we weren't separated at birth?

I can do the eye thing too (freaks my son out everytime :lol:), as well as the tongue :blip:

Oh and I forgot to say I can also talk to goats (honnest, I got a witness), make a pretty good duck sound, and have freaked a couple of dogs out by whinning like a pup (I can howl pretty good too, but we won't go there :whistle:)

I was once told that being able to replicate sounds like these was part of my singing ability...something about having a "true ear" or somesuch...

Gosh the more I think about it the more erm talents I remember. I can wistle like a hawk...freaks out the meercats at the zoo - they get very agitated...and sheep are a good one too similar to dolphins. Also I can do a mean Chimpanzee - got them all going crazy at Welly zoo once when they were in their inside enclosure....

True ear you say...makes sense to me I've always been pretty good at impressions and aren't too bad a singer either - though I wouldn't get any contracts! :lol:

007XX
6th March 2008, 11:05
Me too :first: I can get my dogs joining in and it's hysterical :lol: They throw their heads back and go to town. I used to have a Boxer who didn't know how to howl, so he used to just bark along instead :laugh:

:niceone: Have you tried getting them to train-howl with music? It's really funny.

True ear you say...makes sense to me I've always been pretty good at impressions and aren't too bad a singer either - though I wouldn't get any contracts! :lol:

Well, I think the first drinking game you and I will get into will be interesting...multi talented people are always so much more fun to play with.

Mikkel
6th March 2008, 11:18
I think the most wonderous thing about me is the fact that I have never in my life fractured a bone.

That in itself may not be so spectacular - but I've probably tried harder at breaking myself than most...

Other than normalcy I guess there are no parts missing really.

MsKABC
6th March 2008, 11:20
:niceone: Have you tried getting them to train-howl with music? It's really funny.

No, but I have done choreographed heelwork/trick routines to music. They love it, exhibitionists that they are :laugh: My boy can do some pretty impressive tricks.

Oh, and I have a parrot who calls the dog and the cat...."Here kitty, kitty, kitty" He says some pretty cool stuff actually. "I'm a bad bird!" "How YOU doin'?" "Oh bugger" "Aaarrgh, murder!" "Kiss kiss kiss?" "Cuppa tea?" And some others I can't think of right now.

Trudes
6th March 2008, 11:25
I failed my written learners drivers test because I was so stoned I couldn't stop laughing at the dude asking me the oral questions, he asked me to come back in a month when I was feeling "better".
When I was a kid I thought I was a cat, used to drink milk out of the cats bowl and follow them everywhere, had the whole district out looking for me several times, once I'd followed the cat into the maize paddock and took a nap there with the cat, another time I was found curled up asleep on the back seat of the car.
Used to run away often, was once found a few hundred meters from the main highway on my trike (I was about 3, had riden about 3 kms to get that far) "on my way to nanna's house" she lived about 100kms away in Wairoa.
Also went through a stage of thinking I was a horse and used to set up jumps around the lawns and do "show jumping", and would tie myself to door handles..... I was a lonely neglected child!:mellow:

Number One
6th March 2008, 11:32
Well, I think the first drinking game you and I will get into will be interesting...multi talented people are always so much more fun to play with.

he he - now that would be fun...might have to give me shandies though - not known for my alcomahole tolerance! :eek:

Number One
6th March 2008, 11:36
Also went through a stage of thinking I was a horse and used to set up jumps around the lawns and do "show jumping", and would tie myself to door handles..... I was a lonely neglected child!:mellow:

Hee hee - did you just love the black beauty series? I used to do the same...also was convinced I could fly - used to throw myself of bbq tables and such - arr them were the days :sunny: Lucky I didn't have access to any high buildings actually as I was pretty convinced - the weird thing was my flying was of the 'breastroke sort'

Zoolander
6th March 2008, 12:10
this thread is useless without pics!!

Paul in NZ
6th March 2008, 12:22
Its also very scary - I feel so 'normal'....

Number One
6th March 2008, 12:23
this thread is useless without pics!!

So what's your speshul talent Mr? Come on - show us some pics :laugh:

Oh another thing too - I am more evolutionally (sp) advanced than some people apparently COS - I only had two wisdom teeth and those that have none are even more advanced! Those of you that had four (poor buggers) you are apparently less advanced...but it's ok - hopefully those wisdom teeth don't cause you any trouble cos oral surgery costs a bomb!

kevfromcoro
6th March 2008, 12:26
[school :lol:)...then about 5 years ago, was backicontemporary

My right foot is slightly bigger than my left...but I'm told that's the case for just about anyone.[/QUOTE]

IS that true.?? i thought my right boot had shrunk.
mayebe you are right ..my right foot is bigger

Number One
6th March 2008, 12:32
i thought my right boot had shrunk.
mayebe you are right ..my right foot is bigger

Feet?! I'm bloody sure my feet are longer since I had my boy. Was wondering if it was cos the extra weight caused my 'foot meat' to break down and spread out a bit?!
You know like when you tenderise steak and it gets bigger? hahahah

Oh god Codiene is fun :banana:

007XX
6th March 2008, 12:34
Its also very scary - I feel so 'normal'....

Take two aspirin and it'll pass...:shifty: :crazy:

Zoolander
6th March 2008, 12:49
So what's your speshul talent Mr? Come on - show us some pics :laugh:

Hmmmm luckily for you my cameras outta batteries......

I train Lions though so that must count for something right?

Sully60
6th March 2008, 12:51
Hmmmm luckily for you my cameras outta batteries......

My, haven't you come a long way from when you worked with trained monkeys :msn-wink:

Number One
6th March 2008, 12:51

Hell yeah! So long as you not like that weirdo up norf who likes to drag his missus round by the hair!:oi-grr:

Edbear
6th March 2008, 13:13
Hell yeah! So long as you not like that weirdo up norf who likes to drag his missus round by the hair!:oi-grr:

Yeah but only when she's bonking the help...:Offtopic:

Sully60
6th March 2008, 13:15

Yeah, like all of it at the same time!

Number One
6th March 2008, 13:16

he hee - she wasn't bonking just lying next to them semi naked in bed...that's not suspicious :lol:

Oh and to be ON topic - I have a friend that has no belly button....she just has a kind of smear there. Very weird and cool at the same time :2thumbsup

Curious_AJ
6th March 2008, 13:20
... can lie down on my back and touch the ground above and behind my head with my feet, I can make my tongue look like a vagina, I have double jointed thumbs and knuckles (the knuckles to some extent only), I can do a weird thing with my eyes that i really can't explain on here, you'd have to see it...

umm, the more normal things, I'm a lady tenor... lol yes, i have a deep singing voice and can do a little bit of opera. aaand umm.. I can play the mandolin.

oh, oh another one!!

I had a tumour just underneath my lip on the left hand side (on the actual gum above my tooth) when i was ten... It started to eat away the tooth and bone on that side of my jaw. when they removed it, the hole was about as wide and deep as my mother's thumb and they packed about 3 meters of stuff in there while it healed ^_^

bungbung
6th March 2008, 13:21
three nipples...

Number One
6th March 2008, 13:24
three nipples...

ooooo - I've never met a tri-nip can I see it next time at the buckets?!

Livvy
6th March 2008, 13:35
I'm trying to think of anything that makes me even slightly interesting!

Uhhh... I have a twisted vertebrae in my neck, and at the point where my clavicle and acromion join (or in that general area in my shoulder) I have a lump of bone that's really pointed?

Other than that I'm yet another who can make her tongue touch her nose - though only just these days, what with all the metal in my tongue getting in the way - and roll it.

TOTO
6th March 2008, 13:45
I have 3 Nipples, 12 toes and purple pubic hair ...

Curious_AJ
6th March 2008, 13:46
I'm trying to think of anything that makes me even slightly interesting!

Uhhh... I have a twisted vertebrae in my neck, and at the point where my clavicle and acromion join (or in that general area in my shoulder) I have a lump of bone that's really pointed?

Other than that I'm yet another who can make her tongue touch her nose - though only just these days, what with all the metal in my tongue getting in the way - and roll it.

ooh, metal in the tongue? interesting...

on the topic of shoulder blades.. I can also make my scapulas (aka shoulder blade if i remember correctly) stick out like a shark fin when I go to scratch my back or at least do the motion.. it freaks people out... where as i always thought that everybody's did that until Indy pointed out to me the other day that it was "freaky"

Number One
6th March 2008, 13:50
I have 3 Nipples, 12 toes and purple pubic hair ...

oooo can i see? ha haha haaa come on photos man!!!

Livvy
6th March 2008, 13:52
ooh, metal in the tongue? interesting...

on the topic of shoulder blades.. I can also make my scapulas (aka shoulder blade if i remember correctly) stick out like a shark fin when I go to scratch my back or at least do the motion.. it freaks people out... where as i always thought that everybody's did that until Indy pointed out to me the other day that it was "freaky"
Yeah, I have venom piercings in my tongue... i.e., two tongue piercings horizontally.

Haha, I've seen one or two others who can make their shoulderblades stick out - it is kinda freaky the first time you see it. After that it's just fun setting your friends up to scare other people you know by making them do it!

Zoolander
6th March 2008, 14:35
My, haven't you come a long way from when you worked with trained monkeys :msn-wink:

Those monkeys were trained??!!:gob:

Bikernereid
7th March 2008, 05:36
are New Zealanders typically conservative about piercings as I didn't see many. I would love to see your tongue piercings, they rock.

T

Yeah, I have venom piercings in my tongue... i.e., two tongue piercings horizontally.

Haha, I've seen one or two others who can make their shoulderblades stick out - it is kinda freaky the first time you see it. After that it's just fun setting your friends up to scare other people you know by making them do it!

SixPackBack
7th March 2008, 06:10
I have a PEEK (http://www.turkishneurosurgery.org.tr/pdf/pdf_JTN_89.pdf) cage inserted in my neck very similar to the picture-mine also has two titanium spikes for extra 'grip'

At some stage another PEEK cage will be inserted next to my skull.

Pain is a constant companion.

Still I remain relatively happy and incredibly sexy......but can be a little grumpy!!

Bikernereid
7th March 2008, 06:20
That is awesome and so techy. Very sexy in a Barry Sheene sort of way!!

I have a PEEK (http://www.turkishneurosurgery.org.tr/pdf/pdf_JTN_89.pdf) cage inserted in my neck very similar to the picture-mine also has two titanium spikes for extra 'grip'

Still I remain relatively happy and incredibly sexy......but can be a little grumpy!!

Number One
7th March 2008, 06:29
I have a PEEK cage inserted in my neck

Wow - that's some serious looking stuff!

SixPackBack
7th March 2008, 06:34
That is awesome and so techy. Very sexy in a Barry Sheene sort of way!!

Hmmmm......I have always equated the procedure with something more closely approximating Steve Austin. But hey I'll take sexy:sunny:

Bikernereid
7th March 2008, 07:23
Was thinking along the same lines but Barry has and always will be my biker hero and was sooooo sexy.

take sexy it was a compliment.

Hmmmm......I have always equated the procedure with something more closely approximating Steve Austin. But hey I'll take sexy:sunny:

MIXONE
7th March 2008, 07:31
... can lie down on my back and touch the ground above and behind my head with my feet, I can make my tongue look like a vagina

This thread is useless without pics but my imagination is running wild.:yes:
Does that tongue trick lead to confusion at times?:blink::drool::o

Bikernereid
7th March 2008, 07:51
One deformed knee and one scar from op.

phoenixgtr
7th March 2008, 08:07
Hmmm...not much for me but I've got an extra piece of bone on my right upper arm. On an x-ray it looks like a ski jump. It hides away under my bulging bicep (haha) but if you run your fingers over it you can feel it.

Oh and my left little toe sits on it's side ever since I broke it kicking a washing machine when I was a kid.

Both my knees are screwed to the point they constantly click when I bend them (some people really can't stand that!!).

I believe chicks dig scars so I have many. Thats the reason I've done so much stupid stuff in my life. I swear!!

Bikernereid
7th March 2008, 08:14
Gotta say love scars, just so sexy!!

Hmmm...not much for me but I've got an extra piece of bone on my right upper arm. On an x-ray it looks like a ski jump. It hides away under my bulging bicep (haha) but if you run your fingers over it you can feel it.

Oh and my left little toe sits on it's side ever since I broke it kicking a washing machine when I was a kid.

Both my knees are screwed to the point they constantly click when I bend them (some people really can't stand that!!).

I believe chicks dig scars so I have many. Thats the reason I've done so much stupid stuff in my life. I swear!!

Trudes
7th March 2008, 08:19
My jaw clunks when I eat. My mates hate it, hubby's got used to it, but it will echo in a quiet room.....:sick:

sinfull
7th March 2008, 08:20

I was once a professional pussy kisser ! (more of a hobby now)
Any jobs going there at the zoo ?

Str8 Jacket
7th March 2008, 08:22
My jaw was broken/dislocated a few times when I was younger and it clicks quite loudly and sometimes locks in one place.
I grind my teeth excessively at night, so much it wakes Malcolm up!
I have never had a filling in my life but I lost all my baby teeth by the age of 8or 9 and as a result I have crooked teeth and fangs! :devil2:

Trudes
7th March 2008, 08:38
We should sit and eat sometime and gross people out with our clunking and clicking!! (Then we eat their food hahahahaha, suckers!)

Nagash
7th March 2008, 08:46
I can dislocate my jaw when I yawn.. down it a few times actually. Somewhat stupid looking when you yawn and you can't close your mouth again.. wicked fun popping it back though :cool:

Str8 Jacket
7th March 2008, 08:49
I can dislocate my jaw when I yawn.. down it a few times actually. Somewhat stupid looking when you yawn and you can't close your mouth again.. wicked fun popping it back though :cool:

hehe, know what you mean. Can hurt a bit if you get it wrong though! Mine hasnt dine it for years thankfully!

sinfull
7th March 2008, 09:08
Awww and for the thread, I can roll my eyes down so there's only the whites showing lol makes for a good photo when a flash is being used !
Freaked a few ppl out that have taken random shots of me

n0regret5
7th March 2008, 10:03
i have two huge holes in my ears..self done, funnily enough. up to 28mm each!! the little fingers, ring fingers and middle fingers of both hands are bent, right hand worse than the other. makes riding easy enough! haha. umm..can fold my tongue, flip it, and do tricks with it that would make you blush uncontrollably. (sorry - ladies only) erm..i'm really into esoteric stuff and the occult, love spiritual things, have astral projected a few times..i'm arrogant and speak my mind (check out the harley-bashing thread..haha!) i've been a honda fan all my life and love the story behind the company but i'm now a massive suzuki fan..just recently turned vegetarian, it's going well..yeh. theres lots more but can't think of anything just now! oh - i can txt really quick and accurate, without looking.

nudemetalz
7th March 2008, 11:27
My right leg is shorter by 1" than my left leg. This was because I had a bad motorcycle accident when I was 20 and nearly lost my leg. I had a rod and bolts to keep it together and they had to take bone fragments out of my RHS hip to put into my leg bone. So I have a slightly hollowed out RHS hip.

Apart from that, I'm a perfectly normal epileptic person.... :innocent:
(if a person who has a Guzzi is considered normal...)

enigma51
7th March 2008, 12:51
One deformed knee and one scar from op.

Dammit was hoping to see more than just a knee :bash:

yungatart
7th March 2008, 13:44
My right leg is shorter by 1" than my left leg....

My whole left side is bigger than my right side. My left foot is one whole shoe size bigger than my right foot. Makes shoe shopping an absolute nightmare....

Maha
7th March 2008, 13:45
My whole left side is bigger than my right side. My left foot is one whole shoe size bigger than my right foot. Makes shoe shopping an absolute nightmare....

Thought of working in a Circus???.....:hug:

yungatart
7th March 2008, 13:53
I do already.....

Magua
7th March 2008, 17:03
I fell off a fence onto my right arm and instead of breaking it, I compressed the bone.

I can move my ears and I'm allergic to penicillin, heh.

Oldfulla
7th March 2008, 18:24
Have a PA and nipple piecings
can touch nose with tounge
jaw also clicks when eating
left handed

Sully60
7th March 2008, 18:31
left handed

FREAK!:bleh:

enigma51
7th March 2008, 19:02
FREAK!:bleh:

You cant call goverment employees freaks!

Sully60
7th March 2008, 19:11

Sorry, how about Tax payer funded freak?

Oldfulla
7th March 2008, 19:12

yeah thanks enigma, I'd like to think that we are just "different" and sometimes slightly nuts and UNDER PAID!!

hey at least when you shake a lefty's hand, you know its gunna be clean. god knows what a right handed fellow/fellowess has been up to with their hand just before you shake it :shit: just to put a messy thought into ya head tehe

Sully60
7th March 2008, 19:17
hey at least when you shake a lefty's hand, you know its gunna be clean. god knows what a right handed fellow/fellowess has been up to with their hand just before you shake it :shit: just to put a messy thought into ya head tehe

Yeah, you don't want to shake my hand, either of them :shifty:

Oldfulla
7th March 2008, 19:28
Yeah, you don't want to shake my hand, either of them :shifty:

now whos the freak!:yes:

Gibbo13p
7th March 2008, 19:32
Marilyn Munro has 12 toes...

Oh...I am not gay:no:

Isn't that HAD 12 toes bud......:whistle:

Grahameeboy
7th March 2008, 19:44
Isn't that HAD 12 toes bud......:whistle:

No, she still has her bones...although I think she was embalmed...hah

Sully60
7th March 2008, 19:59
now whos the freak!:yes:

Thanks, I'll take that compliment:yes:

Gibbo13p
7th March 2008, 20:11
No, she still has her bones...although I think she was embalmed...hah

Depends if there's any left I suppose:Pokey: its been a while though eh...:niceone:

325rocket
7th March 2008, 20:35
When I drink the correct amount of alcohol I can become the worlds best break dancer and dolphin dive my way into the most amazing caterpillar you will ever see…:wari:

homer
7th March 2008, 21:19
We could get a real petting zoo going....:laugh: now that sounds dodgey! I mean the kiddie kind of petting zoo not a 'heavy petting zoo' - though that could be a bit of fun too.

AND you just reminded me I too can lick my own nose....gawsh I have just realised how talented my tongue really is:confused:

I can also fit my fist in my mouth and bite my own toe nails! Not that I do but I could, should I ever get caught without clippers...can also put feet behind head....old Gymnastics injury - had a sadist for a trainer...this is how he taught us all to do the splits -

Oh the fist in the mouth trick ....theres times when i just wish women would do that ....
Not for amusement , just a little piece and quiet

Number One
7th March 2008, 21:21
Oh the fist in the mouth trick ....theres times when i just wish women would do that ....
Not for amusement , just a little piece and quiet

tiddy bom tish! wah wah wah wahhhhhh

Cheeky bugga :clap:

homer
7th March 2008, 21:31
tiddy bom tish! wah wah wah wahhhhhh

Cheeky bugga :clap:

oops that just came out

I guess thats what i do i dont think till after its been said
:whistle:

terbang
7th March 2008, 21:45
I can move my ears, together or independantly. Few boring scars but one thats a bit wierd. Had a piece of fencing wire go right through a sesitive spot..! They stitched me up and I now have the evidence of a nice embriodery job, waaay down under. Oh I'm left handed too.

Number One
7th March 2008, 21:58
oops that just came out

I guess thats what i do i dont think till after its been said
:whistle:

So who should be putting fist into mouth then?

hahahaaa :sunny:

homer
8th March 2008, 20:42
IU sooooo wanna bling you but have been too generous in the last 24 hours.
You sound like my dad - he likes to answer his telephone with:

"sex instructor - first lesson free" Fark he cracks me up...he is still waiting for enrollments though :lol:

Gosh the more I think about it the more erm talents I remember. I can wistle like a hawk...freaks out the meercats at the zoo - they get very agitated...and sheep are a good one too similar to dolphins. Also I can do a mean Chimpanzee - got them all going crazy at Welly zoo once when they were in their inside enclosure....

Try the phone thing with :
abortion clinic you make em we scrape em ,no featus can beat us
:laugh:

Trudes
8th March 2008, 20:45
City morgue, you kill 'em we'll chill 'em
And when I lived in Gisborne: Peel Street toilets, would you like to book a seat?

homer
8th March 2008, 20:46
So who should be putting fist into mouth then?

hahahaaa :sunny:

Yeah KK get the point
lol
was still great timing . lol

Zuki Bandit
8th March 2008, 20:57
* I have to unlock doors then lock them just to make doubly sure they are locked.

* Cant stand on cracks.

* Have a compulsion to do things only in even numbers.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Trudes
8th March 2008, 21:09
So many OCD sufferers!!

georgie
8th March 2008, 21:56
* I have to unlock doors then lock them just to make doubly sure they are locked.

* Cant stand on cracks.

* Have a compulsion to do things only in even numbers.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Uh oh.... Only 3 things listed and 3 crazy faces... thats not an even number!!

Unless you add them together to make 6... PHEW

Zuki Bandit
8th March 2008, 21:58
Uh oh.... Only 3 things listed and 3 crazy faces... thats not an even number!!

Unless you add them together to make 6... PHEW
Damn it, :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: there we go!

Edbear
9th March 2008, 11:10

Ouch! I can understand the grumpy bit!:bye:

AJ'
9th March 2008, 13:08
i had two cocks bfore~~and they fighting each other all the time
no picture, no truth:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd30/AJLEE880/1093731720.jpg
================================================== ===
digressed..:sweatdropback to the subject

Mmmm....i really can play piano...dont question me about it anymore:angry2:

smoky
9th March 2008, 13:31
massive penis

That's not what T told me :lol:

Number One
9th March 2008, 13:41
So many OCD sufferers!!

OCD...mmmm

I notice that when hanging the washing I can't help myself but colour code the pegs?!

Like if I happen to pick a pink peg out of the bucket first, to hang a towel say, the next two pegs have to also be pink.

Next time I buy pegs I'm gonna bypass the multicoloured packets for plain single colour ones...this really gets up my nose but I just can't seem to help myself. Although - I am helping myself quite well lately as I have just stopped doing any washing!

On that note...I wonder what time the local laundromat opens tomorrow.....

smoky
9th March 2008, 14:11

My fema is shorter than my tibia bone in my legs, unlike 99.9% of the population – means I can’t cross my legs. Apparently you can suffer from dwarfism in just one or two bones as well as the normal dwarf people where it effected all their bones!
So at 1.8 tall – I guess I’m the tallest dwarf I know of.
Apparently I was born with cranial Synostosis, premature ossification of my forward fontanel - leaving me with a slight ridge on my forehead
I am overly blessed with cells called villi in my gut lining with way too big a projections called microvilli – this somehow means I over produce adrenaline and require beta blockers to prevent migraine head aches.
I have a double jointed hip
I have Irlen Syndrome, a specific type of perceptual sight problem that can cause light sensitivity, poor depth perception, contrast and colour sensitivity and distortions when reading

Due to a misspent youth;
I have an artificial knee joint, not suppose to play tennis or ride a bike, both of which I do.
I have a fused disc in my back
I lost the bone in my large toe on the right foot, amputated due to gangrene.
I had cosmetic surgery to remove un sightely growths on my body

I have some other challenges caused by dyslexia, but hey – the list goes on and at the end of the day, what’s normal?

yungatart
9th March 2008, 14:17
I lost the bone in my large toe on the right hand foot,

Wow! You have a right hand foot?
That I'd like to see....

homer
9th March 2008, 18:57
That I'd like to see....

so would I:2thumbsup

smoky
9th March 2008, 19:28
That I'd like to see....

Yep - can't get away with that on KB, good spotting, edit made, thank you for giving me a hand, I no longer have my foot in my mouth.

yungatart
9th March 2008, 19:32
Yep - can't get away with that on KB, good spotting, edit made, thank you for giving me a hand, I no longer have my foot in my mouth.

Ohhh, you mean we aren't gonna see pics?
Bugger!

McJim
9th March 2008, 19:40
My shock revelation.....no one has guessed this but.......I'm Scottish! :rofl:

nadroj
9th March 2008, 19:47
My shock revelation.....no one has guessed this but.......I'm Scottish! :rofl:

We could tell by your grip...

mstriumph
10th March 2008, 15:06
i like my dark side

Kemet
10th March 2008, 17:25
I can hold one eye still whilst the other one can roll around in circles or left to right.:blink:

I feel so inadequate only being able cross one eye will keeping the other straight...

So that's why the roast pork tasted extra porky that day..... And to think I almost didn't have the apple sauce....

Uh oh... any one recommend a good glovemaker

I have a casual (as opposed to professional) interest in Atomic Physics (Richard Rhodes is the man to read... awesome)

I can vouch for that...that is one of the most intriguing sounds I've ever heard a human being make

Its so much fun driving people crazy with it too. I learnt that from a classmate back in highschool.

I know the words to Spongebob theme song...

deanohit
10th March 2008, 17:43

You freak! :shit:

Waylander
10th March 2008, 17:51
I'm a Texan. 'Nuff said.

I am a Certified Artificial Insemination Technician.

Straight up, no bull.
Hhndle the turkey baster do you?

Hitcher
10th March 2008, 18:52
Hhndle the turkey baster do you?

I've heard some folks say I've mastered the baster pretty well.

Street Gerbil
10th March 2008, 19:10
Tricks and talents....
!
Hey, I can do that too!

Number One
10th March 2008, 19:39
We ain't related though aye Gerbil? :eek: :laugh:

sAsLEX
10th March 2008, 20:31
My jaw clunks when I eat, it will echo in a quiet room.....:sick:

Mine does this quite bad as well, the Ex had it as well so it could get interesting at times.........

SixPackBack
10th March 2008, 20:40
Mine does this quite bad as well, the Ex had it as well so it could get interesting at times.........

My jaw was so bad public eating became impossible, the crunching gristle sound was loud and non to pleasant....eventually Auckland Hospital fixed it for me. Unfortunately eating hamburgers is now a hassle simply because the operation limited how far my moth opens!

enigma51
10th March 2008, 20:42
My jaw was so bad public eating became impossible, the crunching gristle sound was loud and non to pleasant....eventually Auckland Hospital fixed it for me. Unfortunately eating hamburgers is now a hassle simply because the operation limited how far my moth opens!

You should go to prison buba will sort it for you! :bleh:

Trudes
10th March 2008, 20:44

I think if my hubby reads this story I will never be allowed to have my jaw fixed!:laugh:

SixPackBack
10th March 2008, 20:44
You should go to prison buba will sort it for you! :bleh:

Cheeky. Oh shit look I think smoke is rising outa your battery on charge Logan:laugh:

007XX
11th March 2008, 08:17

Now that's just sick man!

... the operation limited how far my mouth opens![/FONT]

Blessing in disguise? :shifty: :dodge:

scumdog
11th March 2008, 09:03
Shee-itt!
I might just check out of this site, never knew I was sharing it with so many weirdos......:wacko::crazy:

SixPackBack
11th March 2008, 17:32
Shee-itt!
I might just check out of this site, never knew I was sharing it with so many weirdos......:wacko::crazy:

Stay right where you are young man [said in my best copper voice], Harley riders gain automatic entry to this club:eek:

Kemet
11th March 2008, 21:39
wouldn't some1 known as 'fuzz' be even weirder???!!!

so if you're fuzz and ride a hog.... oh wait.........

a piggy riding a hog........ how weird (funny) is that :2guns::dodge::dodge:

PS if no one hears from me again after this post the cat gets everything, just know that the cliche was there dangling in front of me. I could not resist saying those words. HE made me do it!!! :devil2:

bounce
11th March 2008, 22:29
close to 40 inch vertical jump.

...and two stuffed knees.

Kemet
12th March 2008, 01:07
Is that how you got your name???

Al
12th March 2008, 11:20
I moved from NZ to Australia.....

Al

smoky
12th March 2008, 16:00
I moved from NZ to Australia.....

Al

....and increased the average IQ of both countries

BuFfY
12th March 2008, 17:42
My dad is an identical twin, so by my calculations that makes my cousins not my cousins and instead my half brothers and sister. Due to us having half the same DNA!!

I am from Gore and I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

I am a red head but don't like yelling and arguing.

Al
12th March 2008, 18:12
....and increased the average IQ of both countries

hehehehehehehehehe:motu:

smoky
12th March 2008, 20:01
I am a red head but don't like yelling and arguing.

Why don't I believe you!!!
Did you know that redheads are harder to sedate than any other people requiring twenty percent more anesthesia.
Aristotle was known to believe that redheads were emotionally unhousebroken.

Trudes
12th March 2008, 20:57
Yeah, I call bull-shit!!

SixPackBack
12th March 2008, 21:07
Yeah, I call bull-shit!!

Photographic evidence to confirm if BuFfy is a real Ginga would be a good starting point, we can argue the semantics later:clap:

@mmie
12th March 2008, 21:14

Smooth man, you beat everyone too it tho :eek5:

chrisso
13th March 2008, 11:56

Are you Australian then.....???:Oi::Oi::Oi:

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 13:27
I have a thing for food related lists...

Super supreme toppings
Beef
Pepperopni
pork
capsicum
sliced ham
olives
mushrooms
cheese
pineapple

Big Mac
Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickled gerkinds on a sesame seed bun...

Hitcher
13th March 2008, 14:03
Big Mac
Two all beed patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickled gherkinds on a sesame seed bun...

All-beef, pickles onions.

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 14:09
All-beef, pickles onions.

ok ok

Big Mac
Two all beef curtains special sauce lettuce cheese pickles gherkins on a sesame seed bun...

...cussy funt...

smoky
13th March 2008, 14:19

this threads getting boring - why don't we start describing what's different or odd about other KB member we know!

I could start with warr - his right leg is 3 inches shorter, and his left ear is twice the size of his right ear - that's why he's so quick around left hand corners.
Don't get me started on Terminal- there's just too much to point out

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 14:54
this threads getting boring - why don't we start describing what's different or odd about other KB member we know!

YEAH baby - now there's a fun game!!!!

Hang on - no personal attacks... bugger...

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 15:12
ok got one.

Joni is the perfect height for... no hang on - I take that back... umm - lemme think...

007XX
13th March 2008, 15:16
ok got one.

Joni is the perfect height for... no hang on - I take that back... umm - lemme think...

I think there is no digging yourself out of that hole neddy ol' boy! :no: :rofl:

Mind you, Stirts upper assets are rather something to talk about...shall we? :innocent:

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 15:24
Mind you, Stirts upper assets are rather something to talk about...shall we? :innocent:

... head between my knees... get blood back into brain...

007XX
13th March 2008, 15:33
... head between my knees... get blood back into brain...

:lol: would you like a paper bag dear?

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 15:35
:lol: would you like a paper bag dear?

no no - her face is ok ... *swoon*... aaaaaanother dizzy spell *head back between knees*

BuFfY
13th March 2008, 15:40
Photographic evidence to confirm if BuFfy is a real Ginga would be a good starting point, we can argue the semantics later:clap:

You don't need a picture as you have met me many many times!!

007XX
13th March 2008, 15:43
no no - her face is ok ... *swoon*... aaaaaanother dizzy spell *head back between knees*

What do you mean "ok"...jeepers boy, would you like a digger with that?

You're looking a bit pale...wouldn't be a bit iron deficient, would you?

oh btw...back on topic...I forgot about the fact that I have a birthmark in the shape of Australia on the back of....

Errrmmm...anyway, breathing yet? :rofl:

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 15:47
Errrmmm...anyway, breathing yet? :rofl:

h-hh--hh-h-hh-aa-nn-d-d-dd-d-d-ss-s-s bbb-b-bb-aa-cc-c-c-kkk-k-k oo-o-o-o-oo-ooo-o-nn-nnn-nn k-kk-k-kk-ee--yy-y-y-bbb--oo-a-a-a-rr-r-d-d-ddd-d-ddd-d

ManDownUnder
13th March 2008, 15:48
You don't need a picture as you have met me many many times!!

na na na - he said a REAL ginger as evidenced by pubes (err.. so I'm told...)

BuFfY
13th March 2008, 16:21
na na na - he said a REAL ginger as evidenced by pubes (err.. so I'm told...)

eww!!

10 chars

aff-man
13th March 2008, 18:29
I am the definition of normality.... (just don't ask anyone who has met me)

Which in itself is abnormal...

Citroenjunkie
13th March 2008, 18:57
Did you know that redheads are harder to sedate than any other people requiring twenty percent more anesthesia.

It is all so much clearer to me now, perhaps now I can legally have more valium.

I am 39 and have had two heart attacks, the first when I was 29. When I had my first heart attack I was cycling 180km per week and weighed 68kg but my cholesterol was 12.9ml/l. The highest the cardiologist at Auckland hospital said he'd ever seen on a live person. (almost not!)

I have had three angiograms and two angioplastys and have three stainless steel stents in my heart.

I've seen a ghost

My first marriage was to a lady and my second is with a bloke and we have seven children between us! :yeah:

MIXONE
13th March 2008, 19:14
It is all so much clearer to me now, perhaps now I can legally have more valium.

I am 39 and have had two heart attacks, the first when I was 29. When I had my first heart attack I was cycling 180km per week and weighed 68kg but my cholesterol was 12.9ml/l. The highest the cardiologist at Auckland hospital said he'd ever seen on a live person. (almost not!)

I have had three angiograms and two angioplastys and have three stainless steel stents in my heart.

I've seen a ghost

My first marriage was to a lady and my second is with a bloke and we have seven children between us! :yeah:

And the winner is.......:first:

Citroenjunkie
13th March 2008, 19:29
And the winner is.......:first:

At last recogition I'm fully chuffed:laugh:

smoky
13th March 2008, 21:52
I am 39 and have had two heart attacks, the first when I was 29. When I had my first heart attack I was cycling 180km per week and weighed 68kg

Always said – too much exercise will kill you

James Deuce
13th March 2008, 21:56
The only thing I'm good at is being average at everything I try.

TerminalAddict
13th March 2008, 22:31

I could start with warr - his right leg is 3 inches shorter, and his left ear is twice the size of his right ear - that's why he's so quick around left hand corners.
Don't get me started on Terminal- there's just too much to point out

I am a sexy beast ... yeah baby .. yeah!

I can't comment on warr .. I only ever get to see the back of his jacket :crybaby:

I've got one for Smoky:
he owns overtaken.co.nz
:girlfight:

:lol:

Warr
13th March 2008, 23:03
I am a sexy beast ... yeah baby .. yeah!

I can't comment on warr .. I only ever get to see the back of his jacket :crybaby:

I've got one for Smoky:
he owns overtaken.co.nz
:girlfight:

:lol:

Yes we can all vouch for a strangeness in Kber's we may know. But one thing I am having trouble in coming to terms with is that it took me a whole bag of chips before I found this dribble !!
Still I have a fresh can of coke to see me right :)