PDA

View Full Version : SRC Meeting, next wed

Squiggles
6th March 2008, 08:13
Hi there,

This e-mail is to let you know that your application to affiliate as a club within the AUSA umbrella has been approved.

Now you need to attend an SRC meeting to approve this application. An SRC meeting takes place every WEDNESDAY at 1pm in the quad. Within the 4 weeks of your application you MUST attend one of these meetings, it is up to you which one you choose to affiliate at.

You must report to Student Central at 12.45pm to inform the clubs department that you will be attending. Once your club name has been called by the SRC chairman, a representative from your club must stand up and speak. This speech can be from 10 seconds to one minute, and can be as brief or detailed as you choose. Most clubs just introduce the clubs name and give a brief description of what the club provides.

Once this has been completed, your club is now in the SRC minutes and is an official member under the AUSA umbrella.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Lucy

So for 10 or so minutes next wednesday there'll only be 1 person on the signup stand while we go and stand about in the quad.... Wonder what i should say.... "All bikers welcome, except honda's coz they're gay and we dont need any more of them"?

ehab2weelr
6th March 2008, 09:15
yea hard, i second that.......
but just till i get my cbr600???? hahah

Phurrball
6th March 2008, 12:12
So for 10 or so minutes next wednesday there'll only be 1 person on the signup stand while we go and stand about in the quad.... Wonder what i should say.... "All bikers welcome, except honda's coz they're gay and we dont need any more of them"?

Excellent -

blah blah - advocacy (parking), blah blah - funtimes on rides (don't mention bin record...), blah blah - we need some scooter types, blah blah - club discounts, blah blah organised learning of stuff, blah blah consumption of charred carcass, blah blah Health warning: club might turn you into a ghey Honda rider, even if you aren't now, you soon will be...

BTW Stephen - did you get my PM? Whaddaya think? Ross 027 696 1461

ital916
6th March 2008, 16:26
I don't think you should say a speech. I reckon you should get up on stage and do the mean interpretive dance about the club..with spirit fingers:laugh::laugh::laugh:. Now that would be funny.

Folcan
6th March 2008, 16:45
THe man with the vision must lead the way (or something like that)

HungusMaximist
6th March 2008, 16:55

Followed by a ruthless beating of Stephen... :spanking:

Phurrball
7th March 2008, 08:11
I don't think you should say a speech. I reckon you should get up on stage and do the mean interpretive dance about the club..with spirit fingers:laugh::laugh::laugh:. Now that would be funny.

BURNOUT IN THE QUAD!!! Let the smoke signals do the talking...:headbang:

(My 'storm has a rear about to be replaced<_<)