PDA

View Full Version : Bucket racing in the EBOP?

CookMySock
7th March 2008, 13:51
Where would I race buckets in the Eastern Bay of Plenty area ? The kids want to have a go.. (13 and 14 y/o)

thanks,
Steve

deanohit
8th March 2008, 16:24
Where would I race buckets in the Eastern Bay of Plenty area ? The kids want to have a go.. (13 and 14 y/o)

thanks,
Steve
Don't just let the kids race, do it your self as well mate,I'm keen too. :2thumbsup
Been looking into it, but it appears no one is doin it.

toebug
22nd March 2008, 09:19
Could be fun! Theres are kart track in tepuke so there is a location available to race.

CookMySock
20th May 2008, 10:56
cool I just been down to welly to see how its REALLY done. Now to see if the local kart track will have us.. then on to building something !

DB

Cajun
20th May 2008, 11:06
would be interesting if te puke guys would be interested in doing buckets

Number One
20th May 2008, 11:11
would be interesting if te puke guys would be interested in doing buckets
Go BOP peeps! You'll fall in :love:

Grub
20th May 2008, 11:13
cool I just been down to welly to see how its REALLY done. Now to see if the local kart track will have us.. then on to building something !DB

I missed you DB :( Prolly something to do witht he bike not playing nice. So you got the bug now huh ...Te Puke would be a good venue coz you'd get Tauranga, Whakatane and Kawerau as a catchement area for racers

CookMySock
20th May 2008, 11:45
Go BOP peeps! You'll fall in :love: Fall IN ? gulp!

I missed you DB :( Prolly something to do witht he bike not playing nice. So you got the bug now huh ...Te Puke would be a good venue coz you'd get Tauranga, Whakatane and Kawerau as a catchement area for racersYeah man I don't quite know how that happened. Over the whole day various identities emerged, but I managed to miss quite a few people out. Oh well.

Te Puke, this is true. Not sure who I am going to start talking to first. Probably all of them.. ;)

DB

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 12:22
Hey Steve, it was great meeting you on Sunday.

Looks like we've inspired you to build a bucket,...good stuff !!!!! :niceone:

Number One
20th May 2008, 13:39
Fall IN ? gulp!
Ok then how bout...fall in LUST...there some shexxxy buckets around!

nodrog
20th May 2008, 13:52
Where would I race buckets in the Eastern Bay of Plenty area ? ....

"The Lakes" subdivision at Tauriko would make a good track :whistle:

CookMySock
20th May 2008, 14:10
Hey Steve, it was great meeting you on Sunday. Looks like we've inspired you to build a bucket,...good stuff !!!!! :niceone:Likewise Chris. I was particularly interested in what you had done, and the results you got from it. Inspired indeed.

Ok then how bout...fall in LUST...there some shexxxy buckets around!oh yes. There were a few like that. ;)

DB

BASS-TREBLE
20th May 2008, 21:45
I live in Te Puke, kart track is just 5 mins from my house, If you guys want I can ride to it after school and see if there are any contact details by the gate?

CookMySock
21st May 2008, 09:37
I live in Te Puke, kart track is just 5 mins from my house, If you guys want I can ride to it after school and see if there are any contact details by the gate?Hey dood. Lets meet up on the weekend ay and go talk to them ? Can you txt me when u see someone there ? See my profile.

DB

nudemetalz
21st May 2008, 09:51
hmmm,...I see a Wgtn vs EOBP series coming up..... :niceone:

CookMySock
21st May 2008, 09:59
hmmm,...I see a Wgtn vs EOBP series coming up..... :niceone:hehe, breeeeeng eeeeeeet !

DB

Skunk
21st May 2008, 11:01
hehe, breeeeeng eeeeeeet !

DB
Next years GP. Hopefully it will be at Taupo...

CookMySock
21st May 2008, 11:09
Next years GP. Hopefully it will be at Taupo...for real ? A bucket GP on the taupo race track ? wow.

DB

Number One
21st May 2008, 11:21
for real ? A bucket GP on the taupo race track ? wow.

DB
oooooo It is sooo orn ;)

Skunk
21st May 2008, 11:25
Rumour has it.

It's always been held in Auckland so it'll make a nice change. Also I like Taupo as a bucket track.

Number One
21st May 2008, 11:34
Rumour has it.

It's always been held in Auckland so it'll make a nice change. Also I like Taupo as a bucket track.
THAT would be sooooo kewl!!!

Trudes
21st May 2008, 11:40
THAT would be sooooo kewl!!!

Save your pingas babe and we'll go and kick some arse!! (well, at least go!)

Number One
21st May 2008, 11:50
Save your pingas babe and we'll go and kick some arse!! (well, at least go!)
Hey I kick my own arse...you've seen the bruise!

That's how hard I am ;)

nudemetalz
21st May 2008, 12:13
Well, the Thunderbirds bikes will go up, that's for sure !!!

Bring it on, bring it on !!!!

koba
22nd May 2008, 10:35
I hear kart track people get pissed of with scratches from crashing so if you do try to sell them the idea of buckets on thier track make sure you firm on the idea of the buckets being fully nyloned up.

Looks like you may end up organising somthing up there if you are kenn as beans.

Sweet! :niceone:

CookMySock
22nd May 2008, 13:44
I hear kart track people get pissed of with scratches from crashing so if you do try to sell them the idea of buckets on thier track make sure you firm on the idea of the buckets being fully nyloned up.Yeah I fully get ya there. It's their track so whatever they say is cool.

DB