PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Hurunui ride to meet Northeners, Sun 9 March

dangerous
7th March 2008, 18:29
And whos keen for a spin out to the Hurunui pub via Greta and Scargill on Sunday 9th?
We will be off to meet Cajun and Motogirl as they head towards Chch.
Stay tuned for a meet up and departure times as I am yet to know the time they will be ariving at the Hurunui.

See my post #6 re a change of plans... it aint The Hurunui now

dangerous
8th March 2008, 11:31
where the hell is everyone... no one keen for a ride tomorow :scooter:

Rashika
8th March 2008, 11:42
oooooooo I'll be there sweetie, who else do you need? :bleh:

Skyryder
8th March 2008, 11:52
oooooooo I'll be there sweetie, who else do you need? :bleh:

Only me. I'm up for it. So where's the details.

Skyryder

dangerous
8th March 2008, 12:02
Only me. I'm up for it. So where's the details.

Skyrydercomming when I hear from them

dangerous
8th March 2008, 15:51
CHANGE OF PLANS

Ok so the northeners have managed to get lost... well sort change of plans anyway, so the ride will now be as follows.

THE BEALEY PUB
Leaving at 9am from the Yaldhurst pub we will head on up to the Bealey as Cajuns mob are headed over Arthurs and will meet us there.

Skyryder
8th March 2008, 17:18
CHANGE OF PLANS

Ok so the northeners have managed to get lost... well sort change of plans anyway, so the ride will now be as follows.

THE BEALEY PUB
Leaving at 9am from the Yaldhurst pub we will head on up to the Bealey as Cajuns mob are headed over Arthurs and will meet us there.

Repeat after me D I must not run out of gas I must not run out of gas "We must not run out of gas etc.:dodge::sunny:

Skyryder

Rashika
8th March 2008, 17:22
yeah it IS a bit of a worry with both of you two along! ;)

98tls
8th March 2008, 17:28
yeah it IS a bit of a worry with both of you two along! ;) No worrys G hes got you to push it to the gas station for him :dodge:

Ghost_Bullet
8th March 2008, 17:29
Got some plans happenin in the arvo, so as much as I would love to hit this gig, I am going to have to resign, and get my short fix by headin north. And be back by my curfew time.
Have and awesome one, no doubt ya will, great flick it is in that way!!!!

And see those that get to the dirty Horoata gig, or Off da Rails rallies.

Rashika
8th March 2008, 17:48
No worrys G hes got you to push it to the gas station for him :dodge:

no friggen way, I'll just wave as I pass :shutup:

98tls
8th March 2008, 17:49
no friggen way, I'll just wave as I pass :shutup: :oi-grr:No breakfast in bed for you then girl.

dangerous
8th March 2008, 17:56
Got some plans happenin in the arvo, so as much as I would love to hit this gig,

1.5hr's there an hour spent talking and 1.5hr home you will be home by 1pm :scooter:

:oi-grr:No breakfast in bed for you then girl.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh right :scooter:

Rashika
8th March 2008, 18:18
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh right :scooter:

breakfast in bed... WTF is that?

98tls
8th March 2008, 18:34
breakfast in bed... WTF is that? Damn you two get a room..........thats it off surfcasting for the evening,apparently miss Flossies off to the movies dont ya know.Crystal balls are a wonderful thing:innocent:Right thats this thread basterdized..see ya.

No FX
8th March 2008, 22:37
250 friendly(ish)?, ill be there if i can get up early enough.

alley cat
10th March 2008, 12:04
Good to be back on the road finally and make this ride, found it challenging:baby: Been too long!

Nice to meet you north islanders, safe travels!

scumdog
10th March 2008, 12:11
breakfast in bed... WTF is that?

Whatever it is don't ask for toast - the sharp little crumbs get EVERYWHERE...:whistle::shutup:

Rashika
11th March 2008, 03:58
Was a nice wee spin on Sunday, tho the weather and traffic was kinda interesting.
N'wester on the way out (head wind) then southerly as we came back into springfield and headed across the plains. And as for the traffic....phew! I suggest in future we do NOT try to travel the same way as 15,000 peope returning from Hokitika Wild food festival! I think i spent more time on the right hand side of the road than the left, glad we were on bikes.

Nice to meet up with the guys, Cajun, Motogirl and Macmototrimmer!
And i thought you looked very cool on the Thruxton Alleycat ;)