PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet PC3 power up adapter needed

Sparkz
7th March 2008, 21:21
My bike was fitted with a Power Commander 3 USB when I bought it, so I never got the power up adapter that comes with it.

I am trying to download the custom map from the PC3 to my computer so I can tweak it, but am having a few issues.

The PC3 only powers up when the fuel pump is running, so I have to have the bike running to download the map. The trouble is that my bike is so loud that it tends to wake the neighbours in surrounding suburbs, so it is not pleasing the missus much having it idling in the hallway (gotta get it close to the PC in the study, short USB cable you see). :argue:

Does anyone have a PC3 (USB) power up adapter that plugs in the expansion port and has terminals for a 9V battery that I can borrow, steal or buy if I have to? :2thumbsup

Tony.OK
8th March 2008, 08:03
My bike was fitted with a Power Commander 3 USB when I bought it, so I never got the power up adapter that comes with it.

I am trying to download the custom map from the PC3 to my computer so I can tweak it, but am having a few issues.

The PC3 only powers up when the fuel pump is running, so I have to have the bike running to download the map. The trouble is that my bike is so loud that it tends to wake the neighbours in surrounding suburbs, so it is not pleasing the missus much having it idling in the hallway (gotta get it close to the PC in the study, short USB cable you see). :argue:

Does anyone have a PC3 (USB) power up adapter that plugs in the expansion port and has terminals for a 9V battery that I can borrow, steal or buy if I have to? :2thumbsup

PM'd ya:yes:

Sparkz
8th March 2008, 08:42
Awesome! Thank you.

boostin
8th March 2008, 10:49
so it is not pleasing the missus much having it idling in the hallway (gotta get it close to the PC in the study, short USB cable you see)

haha that is awsome, bugger moving the pc or using a laptop.:clap:

Gremlin
9th March 2008, 23:09
Taking a laptop out to the bike and plugging it into it will never EVER get old :lol: