View Full Version : No skills at all

owner
8th March 2008, 17:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-TCHrQ0vU

my u tube heroes,

What can I say I ride a honda

onearmedbandit
8th March 2008, 17:56
Wicked vid, these guys just keep getting upping the game.

Usarka
8th March 2008, 18:16
Fuck me.

Guy doin a donut with his hand down......

motorbyclist
9th March 2008, 20:38
wow.

toebug
9th March 2008, 20:57
Donut with a hand down! Very cool!:2thumbsup

Badger8
9th March 2008, 21:13
:gob::drool:

ooh... er... i mean... umm...
I mean... Yeah, i do that stuff on my daily commute, yup, every morning on the GN, through rush hour traffic, in a singlet, and no pants... pants are for wimps... :whistle: :laugh:

Subike
9th March 2008, 21:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-TCHrQ0vU

my u tube heroes,

What can I say I ride a honda

That was an awsome find,

need to get a small two stroker and practice in Pac'in'Save car park

Jiminy
9th March 2008, 23:32
Sometimes, I wonder why some bikes have two wheels.

Cool vid :) (but crap music me think)

motorbyclist
9th March 2008, 23:43
the front one is to stop the forks digging into the ground;)

Wingnut
10th March 2008, 05:46
Jesus they make it look easy!!!

Mikkel
10th March 2008, 09:04
Awesome video! Those guys rock and good to see that they wear helmets as well...
There was a few times where I was wondering if the editing of the video maybe made it look a bit more impressive... That guy doing the very tight "piouette" on the red bike - as he comes down he seems to be slung towards the side of the bike and then it cuts.

Also, is there a reason why people always seem to be going counter clockwise when on the backwheel? Having to have your right foot ready for the rearbrake would make it hard to put weight on that foot I guess - is that why?

onearmedbandit
10th March 2008, 09:33
Most of them have a thumb operated rear brake Mike.

owner
10th March 2008, 16:33
I think MotoGP have thumb operated rear brakes, most of these guys have a half size ezypull clutch lever and a full size rear brake lever on the same bar.
forefinger on the clucth, middle finger on the brake kinda pulling towards the bar on the same axis
(I set my pitty up all wrong)brake lever is under not over the clutch
I sat on Lukey Lukes bike last weekend(top aussie stunter) and felt what it should be like. kinda hard to describe. But I guess its all personal preference
I have been practicing my arse off, FUCK its hard, Twosmokers not so good, not much engine brake, Engine braking is your friend when your behind BP and suck at rear braking, Pizza sprocket =fast up but also fast back down

Mikkel
10th March 2008, 17:32
Most of them have a thumb operated rear brake Mike.

Ok... So am I just imagining this thing about doing wheelies counter-clockwise then? :mellow:

Badger8
10th March 2008, 17:45
Ok... So am I just imagining this thing about doing wheelies counter-clockwise then? :mellow:

Maybe just a preference thing? i think most people would agree they have a corner (be it left or right) they drop into easier, get further over in happily, feel smoother and happier with. Personally, i find rights more comfortable than lefts, dont know why, just do. Might be the same in this case? i dunno, just theoreticising

motorbyclist
10th March 2008, 17:50
Maybe just a preference thing? i think most people would agree they have a corner (be it left or right) they drop into easier, get further over in happily, feel smoother and happier with. Personally, i find rights more comfortable than lefts, dont know why, just do. Might be the same in this case? i dunno, just theoreticising

i find most people find left easier

i reckon it's because when you sling her over to the left you don't really have to worry about oncoming traffic, particuarly on blind corners....

then again i've always favoured the left on my dirtbike too, well before road riding....

Badger8
10th March 2008, 18:02

i reckon it's because when you sling her over to the left you don't really have to worry about oncoming traffic, particuarly on blind corners....

then again i've always favoured the left on my dirtbike too, well before road riding....

Hrm, i'm a leftie and prefer the feeling when tipped to the right, might factor into it. find it easier hangin off to that side too. but then again, i am 'special' :woohoo:

also just clicked, lefts would make for anti-clockwise wheelies. we may have stumbled upon it? :D

sAsLEX
10th March 2008, 18:04

Your throttle hand is less affected on left turns which is a reason why a lot of people prefer them

marioc
10th March 2008, 19:15
One of those guys on a BMW?

onearmedbandit
10th March 2008, 19:31
One of those guys on a BMW?

Indeed he was.

Nagash
11th March 2008, 10:33
Your throttle hand is less affected on left turns which is a reason why a lot of people prefer them

I prefer lefts cause on right handers my rear brake pedal, exhaust piepe, and foot pegs (and feet) all scrape along the road.. But that may just be a cruiser thing..

Brett
13th March 2008, 17:19
Those guys are useless. No talent at all. Definitely not. Definitely not some of the most amazing stuff I have seen in a while. Noobs.:wari:

Kevmo7
13th March 2008, 18:25
CBR600RR all the way, Bullo kills it once again!

Ive seen Javon have a huge highside in a video doing those drifts on his 636 :blink:

boomer
13th March 2008, 18:41
Hrm, i'm a leftie and prefer the feeling when tipped to the right, might factor into it. find it easier hangin off to that side too. but then again, i am 'special' :woohoo:

dood.. you own a GN ........ :whistle:

Badger8
13th March 2008, 20:01
dood.. you own a GN ........ :whistle:

With less footpeg remaining on the right than the left :whistle:
Hanging off a bit is the only way i can get round corners fast enough to give me a :D