PDA

View Full Version : Wellington :: DANGEROUS CAR ALERT >_<

_intense_
9th March 2008, 20:47
Just a warning to all riders (and any other motorists, predestrians, trees, wildlife etc etc..) about a dangerous F***wit driving a red late model four door Honda sedan (accord maybe?) with the rego YQ3349. Stay well away from this guy.

Was cruising out from the Terrace tunnel on the way out to Titahi Bay to work, around 8:40 this morning, and this red car was tail gating me badly, im used to motorway traffic, so i mean REALLY tailgating, so i tapped the back barke to light up and let him know to back up. So he comes closer, then (about 110k now he swerves out of the mirror view and pulls level on my left, his wife (i assume) and three kids in the back, then he swerves at my lane and takes off doing around140+

Further up the way, hes bogged in a slow lane and fenced in, so i boost around and head off up the Porirua branch, and don't see him again. Until the last big straight before the Purirua offroad, when i see a red blob way back, lights on, comming up faaaast, i quickly got infront of a truck on the left lane for safety! (Never thought i'd ever say that! ;D) and he rips past doing 150-160+ and starts swerving violently for lane to lane, then takes off again, takes the Porirua turn off, and i turned off behind, to get out to Titahi bay, he took the ramp leading back down onto the motorway...

This guy has a SERIOUS f@cking screw loose. Police were *555'd and hopefully catch up with this guy before he kills some-one. And his Family?

discotex
9th March 2008, 21:19
Nice work not getting wasted. Had a few fuckers like that give it a go on me around xmas silly season.

Should dial 111 next time. Someone driving like that needs a higher level of urgency. Words like "attempted to ram me off the road" and "I was scared I was going to die" help get the message across too.

toebug
9th March 2008, 21:22
The world is full of idiots.

"You will suffer the consequences of your own idiocy!"

Magua
9th March 2008, 21:29
"You will suffer the consequences of your own idiocy!"

Unfortunately so will others.

Boob Johnson
9th March 2008, 23:12
That's the kinda fucker that needs to be followed & have his nose flatten across his face in front of his wife n kids, what a fucken asshat. I'm sorry but any prick that does that to me isn't going to get *555'd

James Deuce
10th March 2008, 04:42
Just make sure you follow up the *555 with a visit to the Police Station to fill in the complaint form, otherwise nothing will happen.

From my perspective, I've seen plenty of Motorcyclists behave that way while having a "quiet" Sunday ride.

ajturbo
10th March 2008, 05:47
From my perspective, I've seen plenty of Motorcyclists behave that way while having a "quiet" Sunday ride.

i thought it was you following me....:Pokey:

Radar
10th March 2008, 05:58
Good job getting in front of that truck. I'll remember that for future use. Seems the only thing you can do with fuckwits like that is to get the hell away from them by exiting or slowing down until they are bored. If you give them the finger or try to out run them, it will simply inflame the situation. Guess they are angry or on drugs or something or just have an irrational hate for bikers.

James Deuce
10th March 2008, 07:04
i thought it was you following me....:Pokey:
It's people like you that whip my sanctimonious platform right out from under me.

Fatjim
10th March 2008, 07:09
It's people like you that whip my sanctimonious platform right out from under me.

Platforms that size don't get whipped, they get shunted.

HornetBoy
10th March 2008, 07:15
I've seen plenty of Motorcyclists behave that way while having a "quiet" Sunday ride.

agrred on that one ! ,not only cage drivers that act like nutters on the road.

James Deuce
10th March 2008, 07:16
Platforms that size don't get whipped, they get shunted.
I need platforms. I'm short.

Trudes
10th March 2008, 08:19
Thanks for the warning intense!
I really hate arseholes like that who think they are God or something and drive like complete wankers.... a special kind of hate is reserved for asswipes like this particular one who take their kids and wives along for the ride!!:angry2: