PDA

View Full Version : Clubs???

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 09:41
Nope can't join this one either, don't have a 250cc bike :gob:

Hitcher
2nd December 2004, 10:04
Nope can't join this one either, don't have a 250cc bike
I can also think of a range of other organisations you are ineligible to join through various glaring deficiencies, Mensa being but one...

Quasievil
2nd December 2004, 10:07
I can also think of a range of other organisations you are ineligible to join through various glaring deficiencies, Mensa being but one...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Motoracer
2nd December 2004, 10:07
You are a part of the KB club.

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 11:36

Easy, easy, big boy, there's a whole lot of us out here who would also slip through the Mensa net :D :cry: :crazy:

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 12:31

You'd have to be the biggest troll around here from the threads Ive read that you've posted, has to be at least one :brick:

Quasievil
2nd December 2004, 12:36
HaHa Hitcher is a troll !!!!!!!!!:shit: :crazy: :shutup:

Hitcher
2nd December 2004, 13:03
You'd have to be the biggest troll around here from the threads Ive read that you've posted, has to be at least one
I'm flattered but also curious. At least one what?

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:58
I'm flattered but also curious. At least one what?

I've opened a can of shite here lately. I'm sitting at home crook, with nothing better to do and cant go to work :angry2: cant ride my bike :angry2: even if the weather would ram up, opps I need to :puke: