PDA

View Full Version : PMCC Round 3: 30 March

Tony.OK
11th March 2008, 15:22
Ok I am already loosing sleep about it,first race 'n' all.Have decided to bite the bullet and go straight into F1 class,am pretty confident my times are more than upto a good placing too.:yes:
So who's going?
Is anyone thinking about hiring a pit garage?Could be keen on sharing.

Am I nuts or is it normal to wake up thinking about this and still be thinking about it when I go to sleep:wacko:
Oops not enuff sleep,have put the wrong date,nice if a mod could change the title to 30th March:yawn:

White trash
11th March 2008, 15:27
Am I nuts or is it normal to wake up thinking about this and still be thinking about it when I go to sleep:wacko:

Nope. Perfectly natural. You'll get used to it though mate, as my brother keeps telling me, "Just go do what you do best. Ride a motorbike fast"

Simple calming advice.

montsta56
11th March 2008, 15:55
I'm going to have my fisrt go at racing as well on the 30th.
Only in Clubmans Mind.!!!
I was wondering bout a garage as well ?.I'm Worried bout having to stand out in the rain if it decideds to piss down??
Motorbikes keep me awake all the time as well. Alway's dreamin up new projects:wacko:
Roll on the 30th:scooter::scooter:

Tony.OK
11th March 2008, 16:58
I'm going to have my fisrt go at racing as well on the 30th.
Only in Clubmans Mind.!!!
I was wondering bout a garage as well ?.I'm Worried bout having to stand out in the rain if it decideds to piss down??
Motorbikes keep me awake all the time as well. Alway's dreamin up new projects:wacko:
Roll on the 30th:scooter::scooter:

RAIN!!!!!!.............do ppl race in the rain??????
Ohh shit......I think I'll just watch:blink:
The only thing I haven't brought yet is wets,maybe I'm gonna have to learn to ride in the wet stuff seeing as the winter series is coming.I'm not sure 165hp and rain go to well together:crybaby:

HDTboy
11th March 2008, 17:13
30th of Feb? Does that mean you're never going racing?

ArcherWC
11th March 2008, 18:47
First outing for me on the ZX10, Clubmans here I come, yeeha

CHOPPA
11th March 2008, 19:32

you cant go in clubmens!!! straight into f1 i say you will surprise yourself!

Ill will be there, f2 prob start just behind you guys! What sorta times are you doing tony? Its full track aswell good thing you guys are starting in front you wont get bothered with our pesky 600s down that straight!

Tony.OK
11th March 2008, 20:23
30th of Feb? Does that mean you're never going racing?
Hahaa,I often live in the 4th dimension,there Feb goes to 30

Ill will be there, f2 prob start just behind you guys! What sorta times are you doing tony? Its full track aswell good thing you guys are starting in front you wont get bothered with our pesky 600s down that straight!

When my front ain't cutting up I was into the 1:38's,theres a bit more there in a few corners and a newer tyre.

Shaun P
11th March 2008, 22:02

Bro he is just trying to get a reaction saying he going in clubmans oops you fell for it lol :baby:

Nicksta
12th March 2008, 06:11
The only thing I haven't brought yet is wets,maybe I'm gonna have to learn to ride in the wet stuff seeing as the winter series is coming.I'm not sure 165hp and rain go to well together:crybaby:
yup people do... but i would say dont go out if you dont have the correct gear.... and starting out, not many have wets, thats a big expense when setting up is a big expense you just incurred. Winter series last year had one round called off due to the track conditions and too many crashes, another round was in the wet and was raced fairly well without many incidents.

BURGULAR!!!!!!!!! lol get your butt into F1 where you should be!

I'll be there on Tweety trying to hold my 5th placing in F3 (i'm pelading for rain sorry) I'll be booking a shed.... fits 5 bikes semi comfortably.
Gah and Leong, you guys coming to keep Brian honest in clubbys?

Shaun
12th March 2008, 07:21
Ok I am already loosing sleep about it,first race 'n' all.Have decided to bite the bullet and go straight into F1 class,am pretty confident my times are more than upto a good placing too.:yes:
So who's going?
Is anyone thinking about hiring a pit garage?Could be keen on sharing.

Oops not enuff sleep,have put the wrong date,nice if a mod could change the title to 30th March:yawn:

All totally normal man, to a FREEK:buggerd:

Dawso
12th March 2008, 10:55
I'll be there on Tweety trying to hold my 5th placing in F3 (i'm pelading for rain sorry) I'll be booking a shed.... fits 5 bikes semi comfortably.
Gah and Leong, you guys coming to keep Brian honest in clubbys?[/QUOTE]

My bikes left in a crate bound for oz (home) about an hour ago, so my second place standing in F3 is up for grabs. If it rains im sure youll be up there, you sure gave me a hurry up in the last race Rnd 2, Good luck.

Tony.OK
12th March 2008, 13:39
All totally normal man, to a FREEK:buggerd:

Hahaa,getting called a freek by 'you' is not really an insult aye:msn-wink::bleh:............hey your stickers gonna look great under my seat:Pokey:

Nicksta if you've got a spare spot you don't need in your shed I'd be happy to fill it:niceone:

Nicksta
12th March 2008, 14:13
My bikes left in a crate bound for oz (home) about an hour ago, so my second place standing in F3 is up for grabs. If it rains im sure youll be up there, you sure gave me a hurry up in the last race Rnd 2, Good luck.
OMG really? your off to Auzzie for good?
I must admit when i realised who was in front of me i couldnt believe it myself and i saw your good block into T1 and then put the gsxr in between us! I loved the drag to the finish :) thanks dude! good luck for Oz!

Nicksta if you've got a spare spot you don't need in your shed I'd be happy to fill it:niceone:
Yup, spot is reserved for ya, i usually pit with 5 so it works out at $20 each so pretty cheap for shelter and power :)

Big Chim
12th March 2008, 18:44
Hey Nicki I'll be keen on a spot in the pit. I still owe ya for the last one. I havent forgotten.

cheers

ArcherWC
12th March 2008, 20:32
Bugger, im now contracted to ride Superbike, so no clubmans for me :crybaby:

NinjaBoy
12th March 2008, 20:57

No I'm not going to bite....

Bugger, im now contracted to ride Superbike, so no clubmans for me :crybaby:

And so you should be.... Between you and Leong you're keeping me up at night for the final round !

Chrislost
12th March 2008, 21:10

The rain was fun! Exept for the 125 bikes with wets on:spanking:

Tony.OK
21st March 2008, 15:58
Was bored today so put enuff road gear back on bike(sort of legal) to go for a squirt.Wanted to practice sum starts and scrub in my new rubber.
One thing the Blade ain't good for is any revs when starting,hyd clutch is either on or off:blink:
I think I've got it sorted by not holding buggar al revs,but that can lead to bogging.Only time will tell now,hopefully the nerves won't help me stall on the line.
Just over a week to go.......................can't wait..........no wait I can.........no hang on can't................ohh f**ks sake lets just get the 1st one ova and done with:slap:

Clivoris
21st March 2008, 20:03
Good luck man. Look up "Deep End" in the dictionary.

FROSTY
22nd March 2008, 11:59
Um er -dya think they'll be doing day licences.

Tony.OK
22nd March 2008, 12:35
Um er -dya think they'll be doing day licences.

"Postal entries only(must be received by Wed before event),day licence $20 for those without MNZ race licence."

CHOPPA
23rd March 2008, 21:40
"Postal entries only(must be received by Wed before event),day licence $20 for those without MNZ race licence."

Lucky i checked that post out i never remember that stuff, ill let the rest of the slack moto boys know!

slowpoke
24th March 2008, 09:50
I've just been on the Pacific Motorcycle Club website and controlled my trembling fingers long enough to try downloading the forms.....and just get an error message even after logging on. Fuggit! If anything is worse than nervousness, it's frustrated nervousness....kinda reminds me of my first sexual experience but that's another story......

If anyone has anyone got the downloaded forms they can PM me, or post on here, it would be much appreciated.

Gawd, I hate Taupo, why am I doing this to myself.....?

Meekey_Mouse
24th March 2008, 10:10
I've just been on the Pacific Motorcycle Club website and controlled my trembling fingers long enough to try downloading the forms.....and just get an error message even after logging on. Fuggit! If anything is worse than nervousness, it's frustrated nervousness....kinda reminds me of my first sexual experience but that's another story......

If anyone has anyone got the downloaded forms they can PM me, or post on here, it would be much appreciated.

What's wrong with Taupo? :confused: It's Minefeild you gotta look out for!

Edit: Does this link work for you slowpoke?
http://www.motorcyclingnz.co.nz/download/Pacific_Motorcycle_club_Road_race_series_Entry_for m_20072008.pdf

slowpoke
24th March 2008, 10:38
What's wrong with Taupo? :confused: It's Minefeild you gotta look out for!

Edit: Does this link work for you slowpoke?
http://www.motorcyclingnz.co.nz/download/Pacific_Motorcycle_club_Road_race_series_Entry_for m_20072008.pdf

Thanks for the link, but I just get something like "forbidden, you are required to log in....blah blah" even after I have logged in' D'OH!

Taupo is a bit frustrating on a big bike, nearly all 2nd gear finicky stuff for most of the new section as though it was designed for Motards. It's waaaaaay better than nothing though, and if I can get my entry in on time I'll be there as a mobile chicane, adding chaos to the mayhem.

Tony.OK
24th March 2008, 10:44
Thanks for the link, but I just get something like "forbidden, you are required to log in....blah blah" even after I have logged in' D'OH!

Taupo is a bit frustrating on a big bike, nearly all 2nd gear finicky stuff for most of the new section as though it was designed for Motards. It's waaaaaay better than nothing though, and if I can get my entry in on time I'll be there as a mobile chicane, adding chaos to the mayhem.

Here ya go fella:msn-wink:

FROSTY
24th March 2008, 10:44
Well yer all safe from the wobbling frosty. I'm moving shop that weekend dag namb it

Tony.OK
24th March 2008, 10:46
Well yer all safe from the wobbling frosty. I'm moving shop that weekend dag namb it

If a nice diesel van gets lost in the move and finds its way to Napier that'd be a shame:Pokey:

quallman1234
24th March 2008, 14:08
Im tempted to go racing, when do the entries close?

Meekey_Mouse
24th March 2008, 14:16
Im tempted to go racing, when do the entries close?

Woo!! Then I can watch and give ya crap with out worrying about having to back it up on the track :Pokey::lol:

quallman1234
24th March 2008, 14:38
You better be keeping ya RG Women! (Actually i might have a proposal for you, no no not that kinda of proposal)

scracha
24th March 2008, 17:55

What sorta error? Works OK for moi. Forms attached (straight from the webbysite). If you can't read them then I'd suggest your PDF reader is farked. Try
http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-READER
or
http://www.foxitsoftware.com

Meekey_Mouse
24th March 2008, 18:03
You better be keeping ya RG Women! (Actually i might have a proposal for you, no no not that kinda of proposal)

Actually.. I'm thinkin' I'll do the trackday on the 4th, see if I still love it too much to sell, if not then I'll sell it and get into minimoto's :Punk: I dunno though eh... I've come to love the lil bikey so much :love:

Proposal? Haha PM me so we don't throw this thread :Offtopic: