PDA

View Full Version : Reputation? hahahahahahaha!!!

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:06
Sounds like a nice way for people to resort to kindy tatics when someone elses nicks their toy, kicks sand in their face in the sand pit or in general, disagrees with them. :brick: Oh well cant please most people these days and sadly this site is not much better, well I hope not :whistle: I should have thought it would have come sooner the little reddy square, many people dont like my stance when it comes to motorcycles :2guns: , but that is their problem at the end of the day, not mine. Kinda like the little red thingee, reminds me of Honda and how much better they are than all other bikes :devil2: (LMAO)

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 13:09
YOU have a reputation for starting needless threads, but hey, that's your choice but then it's OURS to slag off at you for it!! :blah:

manuboy
2nd December 2004, 13:09
I'd have givin you a green rep just cos thats the kind of guy i am, but then you mentioned the words "Honda" and "better" in one sentence without including the phrase "at breaking down", so Ce la Vie... :moon:

duckman
2nd December 2004, 13:11
I'm gunna give you a bad rep just cause your a moaning bearch!!! :yeah:

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:12
I'd have givin you a green rep just cos thats the kind of guy i am, but then you mentioned the words "Honda" and "better" in one sentence without including the phrase "at breaking down", so Ce la Vie... :moon:

Guess your no mechanic or prepared to give ya bike maintainence? :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: O.K I'll do that.

Quasievil
2nd December 2004, 13:12
:sleep: :baby: :sleep: someone wake me when he is done

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:14
:sleep: :baby: :sleep: someone wake me when he is done

I get the message, I'm done :puke:

Hitcher
2nd December 2004, 13:18
On the 1-10 scale for Precious Hissy-fit Tanties, this is about a 7.5.

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 13:26
On the 1-10 scale for Precious Hissy-fit Tanties, this is about a 7.5.

True, true, Mr H. but I'm not quite sure what about? :thud:

vifferman
2nd December 2004, 13:40
True, true, Mr H. but I'm not quite sure what about? :thud:I'd say there's two things: Mr Honda is bored (school is out??), judging by the amount of drivel he's posted, and secondly he didn't like that he couldn't join the clubs he was moaning about.
Either way, hopefully he'll either discover KB is too mature for him, and leave, or he'll get bored and leave.
Or just leave. :whocares:
Another sk8R_boi, albeit less illiterate? :blink:

Quasievil
2nd December 2004, 13:40
Hey Honda:moon:

scumdog
2nd December 2004, 13:53
Hay 'lil Honda, you're with the 'Big Boys' on this site, shit will go in your direction when we feel you need it. ;)

Two options: learn and harden up. :shutup:

or pull the pin :wavey:

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:53
Hey Honda:moon:

Hey Quasievil :finger:

inlinefour
2nd December 2004, 13:54
Hay 'lil Honda, you're with the 'Big Boys' on this site, shit will go in your direction when we feel you need it. ;)

Two options: learn and harden up. :shutup:

or pull the pin :wavey:

Time to leave it be :doh:

Quasievil
2nd December 2004, 14:01
Hey Quasievil :finger:
Oh I can feel the Xmas spirit is in the air. Witnessed road rage four times already this week, Bank account getting blitzed with xmas pressys.People just get weird.
and then Honda ,well mate what can I say but thanks for showing me your fingers, it was a quick count but I definately came up with 5 fingers on your hand, which contridicts the long held belief that you are all inbreed cross breed half breed s down there.
I guess maybe you are considered deformed in your part of the galaxy, perhaps if your mothership came close enough you can hitch a ride back to our planet but take your time:msn-wink:

FROSTY
2nd December 2004, 14:05
Dude --are you the kinda bloke walks into a pub full of maori's and shouts --I Hate Blacks??
Or is it that you can hide behind ya computer?
What I'm saying is in any community if ya start out slagging off people ya gonna get dealt to in return .
Stick atround awile theese dudes are on the whole a pretty freindly bunch

manuboy
2nd December 2004, 14:07
He hasn't left has he? :no:

It's like High Noon and nobody's even pulled a gun yet! :spudwhat:

It'd take a lot more shit than has been splattered on the walls here to get me off, and i'm just a wussy little girly blouse type of fulla.....

toads
2nd December 2004, 14:08
Oh I can feel the Xmas spirit is in the air. Witnessed road rage four times already this week, Bank account getting blitzed with xmas pressys.People just get weird.
and then Honda ,well mate what can I say but thanks for showing me your fingers, it was a quick count but I definately came up with 5 fingers on your hand, which contridicts the long held belief that you are all inbreed cross breed half breed s down there.
I guess maybe you are considered deformed in your part of the galaxy, perhaps if your mothership came close enough you can hitch a ride back to our planet but take your time:msn-wink:

Hey there Quasi!, Oh no not the road rage, we are coming thru to hammy tomorrow! and then on up to auckland saturday, moving daughter number two thru to my sisters cos she starts uni next year, and taking the cbr through to it's new owner, who has just joined this site, ( Kelsta),I sure hope the traffic doesn't stress us hillbillies out too much.
so Honda, just wanted to say to you, Merry Xmas, I hope Santa doesn't leave you a piece of coal, cheers

James Deuce
2nd December 2004, 14:14
Hey there Quasi!, Oh no not the road rage, we are coming thru to hammy tomorrow! and then on up to auckland saturday, moving daughter number two thru to my sisters cos she starts uni next year, and taking the cbr through to it's new owner, who has just joined this site, ( Kelsta),I sure hope the traffic doesn't stress us hillbillies out too much.
so Honda, just wanted to say to you, Merry Xmas, I hope Santa doesn't leave you a piece of coal, cheers

Dang it! Jes don' flash that there banjo around too proudly. Them damn city slickers 'll up and empty yer purse faster than lookit yer ifn they think yer a hillbilly.

Are you taking the bikes? Sounds like a fun trip.

Blakamin
2nd December 2004, 16:01
And here I was all full of self control.... he lives too far away for me to have a shot :doh:

toads
2nd December 2004, 17:08
Dang it! Jes don' flash that there banjo around too proudly. Them damn city slickers 'll up and empty yer purse faster than lookit yer ifn they think yer a hillbilly.

Are you taking the bikes? Sounds like a fun trip.

naa, sadly we are taking a van full of kids and our daughters furniture and belongings, as well as towing the trailer with the cbr on it, I'll make sure I keep my banjo tucked safely under my arm, those gad danged city slickers ain't getting a hold of it.
Oh yeah and while in the great smoke we intend to take the kids to rainbows end, or should I say bank accts end lol

marty
2nd December 2004, 17:10
ahh rainbows end. kinda reminds me of surfers paradise. it's just so much FUN!!

Hitcher
2nd December 2004, 17:16
which contridicts the long held belief that you are all inbreed cross breed half breed s down there.
Careful sunshine. There are a few of us on here who were proudly born and raised in Taranaki...

Dr Bob
3rd December 2004, 10:01
Is there anyway to get around the 'spreading reputation' rule. I occaisionally would like to give the same person consecutive doses of either good or bad reputation?

Or maybe if there is someone who gains a negative reputation, the rule could be suspended until they learn how to play nicely.

James Deuce
3rd December 2004, 10:32
Is there anyway to get around the 'spreading reputation' rule. I occaisionally would like to give the same person consecutive doses of either good or bad reputation?

Or maybe if there is someone who gains a negative reputation, the rule could be suspended until they learn how to play nicely.

I too have wondered this. I get around it by dishing out random, though deserved good points, so I can come back and continue on a rampage.

Jess
3rd December 2004, 10:49
how does one gain negative/positive reputations anyway?
and whats it for?
high good rep. people seem to be the ones who post the most, and high bad rep people are the ones that get posted about the most.

...?explanations available..?

James Deuce
3rd December 2004, 11:00
how does one gain negative/positive reputations anyway?
and whats it for?
high good rep. people seem to be the ones who post the most, and high bad rep people are the ones that get posted about the most.

...?explanations available..?

I think you've answered your own question.

Sniper
3rd December 2004, 13:52
I get the message, I'm done :puke:

Honda, you are never done, its impossible. The more vague personal opinion <_< :thud: :bs: s you make seem to make your confidence stronger. THAT IS WRONG, when you speak words of wisdom and happiness is when people start giving you a better reputation. Until then, umm one more red dot

Oh yea, :Oi: gets really annoying when there is no reason behind it??

Sniper
3rd December 2004, 14:00
I'd say there's two things: Mr Honda is bored (school is out??), judging by the amount of drivel he's posted, and secondly he didn't like that he couldn't join the clubs he was moaning about.
Either way, hopefully he'll either discover KB is too mature for him, and leave, or he'll get bored and leave.
Or just leave. :whocares:
Another sk8R_boi, albeit less illiterate? :blink:

Umm, I think that Honda is just trying to make friends but is going the totally wrong way about it and when confronted gets on the defensive and trys to act cool and calm but it never works that way so Honda as Quasi so wisely said :finger: :shake: :moon: :moon: :moon:

カワサキキド
3rd December 2004, 14:19
It's people like him who give Hondas a bad name, when a person like that goes on how good they are you natarully think the opposite is true.
(not to mention the fact they manufacture cages:p)

Storm
3rd December 2004, 14:56
I'm with Hitcher- dont judge all us current/former Taranakians on one person, and there'll be no need for calling southerners one eyed inbred banjo pickers and aucklanders- well, lets just stop there then. :Pokey:

Ms Piggy
3rd December 2004, 15:44
and there'll be no need for calling southerners one eyed inbred banjo pickers
Easy tiger! Not all of injoy da banjo, sum of us be more full of that class and like a good fiddle.

Yokai
3rd December 2004, 17:26
pickers and aucklanders- well, lets just stop there then.

Is there actually anyone FROM auckland? I mean - I meet Canucks, Poms, Yanks, Kiwis from all over, Frogs, Krauts, Micks etc... But only a very few aucklanders who've been born here / lived here for most of their lives....

Weird - Kinda like San Francisco...

jazbug5
3rd December 2004, 17:26
Easy tiger! Not all of injoy da banjo, sum of us be more full of that class and like a good fiddle.

Yes, well, I'd heard that you Southerners have to make your own amusement. So: it's classy down there to have a good fiddle.. in public, too..? Hmmmm. :whistle:

2_SL0
3rd December 2004, 17:42
Is there actually anyone FROM auckland? I mean - I meet Canucks, Poms, Yanks, Kiwis from all over, Frogs, Krauts, Micks etc... But only a very few aucklanders who've been born here / lived here for most of their lives....

Weird - Kinda like San Francisco...

I always find it funny when people slag off Auckland, I live in Auckland, do I like the place, Nope. Do I slag it off, Nope. About 80 percent off the people here are not Aucklanders. We are here because it is a place of work and family are here.
The only thing keeping me and my wife in Auckland is family. Im not sure why people down south feel we are up ourselves, or we think we are better than the rest of NZ. To be honest if you ask your average Aucklander that question seriouslly, its never really been a big thought in his head. Yes there are assholes in Auckland, the same as everywhere else.
But more importantly have I hit a 200 post count. :moon:

SPORK
3rd December 2004, 20:52
Some people are just plain pathetic when it comes to Negative Rep. I got one for "metalica suk", and one with the kind, but gramatically flawed "learn spelling first".

Some people need to take an overdose on ChillPills

scumdog
3rd December 2004, 23:33
I'm with Hitcher- dont judge all us current/former Taranakians on one person, and there'll be no need for calling southerners one eyed inbred banjo pickers and aucklanders- well, lets just stop there then. :Pokey:

Hey! Some of us Southerners are proud to be one-eyed inbred banjo pickers and yeah Jazbug 5, we do enjoy a bit of a fiddle, 'specially with a nice lookin' gal! - and in public too if we think we can get away with it! :msn-wink:

NordieBoy
4th December 2004, 15:18
i'm just a wussy little girly blouse type of fulla.....

As you ride a Suzuki I would have thought that was obvious.

:ride:

Storm
4th December 2004, 16:39
So just what is wrong with Suzuki's then? :2guns:

manuboy
4th December 2004, 17:06

:ride:

Yeah i'm sure Stroud, Clee, Harris, Bernard and co would also agree with ya on that one Jordie... :whistle:

NordieBoy
4th December 2004, 18:11
Yeah i'm sure Stroud, Clee, Harris, Bernard and co would also agree with ya on that one Jordie... :whistle:

Never heard of them.

A Barbershop Quartet or something?

:devil2:

dangerous
4th December 2004, 19:04
and i'm just a wussy little girly blouse type of fulla.....

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme LMFAO yeah ya would think that it would be obvious aye...... I was going to say the same thing, but dident want to up set other Suzuki owners... besides I've meet him and his bike is the least of his worries :Punk:

2_SL0
6th December 2004, 11:27
I would lke to learn to play the banjo. (Im not kidding)

Sniper
6th December 2004, 13:51

Hang on there. I dont like fiddeling with other people. I only fiddle by myself, kinda safer that way?? :shit: :yeah:

dangerous
6th December 2004, 17:09
damn........ and I thought Manuboy had problems :msn-wink:

Holy Roller
6th December 2004, 17:38
I've a mate who plays a mandolin a bit of bluegrass is ok sometimes.

NordieBoy
8th December 2004, 08:33
Around here we have...
2 classical acoustic guitars
2 electric/acoustic nylon string guitars
1 electric/acoustic steel string guitar
1 electric guitar with 2 amps
2 ukuleles
1 mandolin
1 bouzuki (mandolin on steroids)
1 set of bongo drums
1 electronic keyboard
1 something that I have no idea what it is
Now she's looking for a banjo and violin

And I get told that 3 motorbikes is too many :ride:

Wellyman
8th December 2004, 08:45
After reading all the posts on the first page and laughing for a good while i can see how intelligent some people are. NOT! :moon:

scumdog
8th December 2004, 08:45
Around here we have...
2 classical acoustic guitars
2 electric/acoustic nylon string guitars
1 electric/acoustic steel string guitar
1 electric guitar with 2 amps
2 ukuleles
1 mandolin
1 bouzuki (mandolin on steroids)
1 set of bongo drums
1 electronic keyboard
1 something that I have no idea what it is
Now she's looking for a banjo and violin

And I get told that 3 motorbikes is too many :ride:
Shit, do you live in a Trash Convertors shop or something?? :confused2

Sniper
8th December 2004, 09:25
Time to leave it be :doh:

Honda, that is the wisest thing I have heard you say, I would take your own advice.
:eyepoke:

NordieBoy
8th December 2004, 21:33
Shit, do you live in a Trash Convertors shop or something?? :confused2

No but I do fix the computers that come in to the local one.

I don't pay sticker price for anything there.
Cheap boots, leathers, helmets... :yeah:

marty
9th December 2004, 20:26
No but I do fix the computers that come in to the local one.

I don't pay sticker price for anything there.
Cheap boots, leathers, helmets... :yeah:
boring:sleep:

avgas
9th December 2004, 20:36
Sadly i dont dislike anybikes anymore.
Used to hate hondas, but then i owned one (a lovely GB).
I now also think Harleys have potential
No wait - i still hate Goldwings
And anything riced up
I admitt some bikes are really ugly too
Jap Favs are Yamahas, then suzis, then kwakas, then Hondas.
But the kwakas have the best sound
Hondas make horrible cam noises