PDA

View Full Version : For sale: gsx1400 k5

selyahnitram
12th March 2008, 11:11
Mint 2005 GSX, last of the twin exhaust bikes, NZ new, one owner. Bike still looks like new.

The only change from standard spec is new chrome indicators and an expensive twin light conversion with light fairing.

recently added a new Whistler Cruisader permanent rader detection system, I also have the HARD helmet mounted alarm for this detector.

- this is included with sale of the bike if the price is acceptable and would cost close to $1,000 on its own. Also have a new pack rack for this, will include also in the sale if the price is good.

Have original headlight if you want to return it to its retro style.

This bike is a pleasure to ride, more grunt and pull than almost any other bike on the planet, yet can be comfortably toured all day long - this is a real mans bike for the real world and real roads!

Reg to Aug, Wof to Oct

Must return home soon to pommie land due to family ilness, so the bike must go :crybaby:

nallac
12th March 2008, 21:25
was just looking at this on t/me its one damn sexy lookin 14.

don't suppose you wanna swap for a missus and an couple of kids ?.
(3 actually).

selyahnitram
13th March 2008, 08:43
I wish I could help you out mate - but to honest they would cost more to take with me than the Bike!

I did consider the same with my wife, if I leave her behind I can afford to take the bike back - but I know she'd hunt me and cut my Balls off..........

Martin.

schmidti
14th July 2008, 15:12
Hi Martin,
do you have still the org.headlight ? I need it to bring my one throught the entry certification (maybe on loan?)
Martin