PDA

View Full Version : Server problems

SpankMe
2nd December 2004, 17:04
The server is currently experiencing problems which may be bad memory indicated by Apache constantly reporting Segmentation faults. We will try and get this sorted as soon as possible.

James Deuce
2nd December 2004, 17:13
Thanks for the update.

I've been putting the smack down on our admins here for the crummy Internet connection.

I, errr, better apologise then :)

toads
2nd December 2004, 17:16
oh good, I mean it's not good, but I had been blaming our country phones lines and the windy weather for the issues I was having last night trying to browse the site, seems to be ok tonight though.

Blakamin
2nd December 2004, 17:35
I was runnin between 4 pcs thinkin it was my router! :niceone:

Hitcher
2nd December 2004, 17:36
And here's me thinking that Auntie Tariana was poking things through my firewall...

Riff Raff
2nd December 2004, 18:36
And I was getting shitty with Ihug cos I just changed to faster internet and it was going so much slower. :Oops:

mangell6
2nd December 2004, 19:05
I thought that my $24.95 all you can eat 300+hrs online per month was playing up. he he he

badlieutenant
2nd December 2004, 20:39
^^^forum junkies^^^

jrandom
2nd December 2004, 20:42
Yes, firestormer and I have noticed server outages at the same time, so I was kinda sorta aware that something adverse might be going on at the KB server end.

If you need funding for some upgrades, replacement gear or changes in bandwidth at the co-lo site, Spank, I'm sure we Honourable Members can rise to the occasion.

marty
2nd December 2004, 21:05
The server is currently experiencing problems which may be bad memory indicated by Apache constantly reporting Segmentation faults. .
i *thought* that was the problem

カワサキキド
2nd December 2004, 23:56
I couldn't get on on Wednesday night either, around 11pm I think it was.
(I have no sence of date or time being the holidays or my brain was fried from exams, or a combination of the two)

scumdog
3rd December 2004, 01:24
Yeehaa! for a bit Ithought I was going to have to get yet ANOTHER flux capacitor or maybe a velocitator :crazy:

bear
3rd December 2004, 07:03
A new flux capacitor is always a good start.