15th March 2008, 16:12
Hello everyone, Im James a.k.a cole :D
Just thought I would say hello, am a new member :D

Owned
Honda VT250R

Currently Own
Honda CBR250R (89)

Hopefully getting a GSXR600 or a Fireblade :D at some stage in the future

Have been riding for about 15mnths now and just recently got my learners (started without one, decided it was time to get one and be legit) and will be sitting my restricted as soon as the date comes around :)

so hello to all, I shall see you all around :D

kiwifruit
15th March 2008, 16:32
welcome to the site :)

McJim
15th March 2008, 16:50
Hi there Nat King.

Shame you got rid of the VTR..I loved mine.

Welcome to KB

Deviant Esq
15th March 2008, 17:08
G'day James, welcome into the Zoo that is KB. Just don't put your fingers between the bars... some of the specimens bite! :pinch:

Have a browse around the site and get familiar with the categories, read the FAQ etc, and remember the Search function! :eek:

You'll find that this will end up being moved to the category 'New Member Speak', under the General Bike Stuff category... Just in case you wonder where your thread went. :niceone:

WarlockNZ
15th March 2008, 17:39
Welcome, pay no attention to the nut jobs and you'll be fine ... LOL

No FX
15th March 2008, 17:47
Have been riding for about 15mnths now and just recently got my learners :D

Your going to regret that when you want a bigger bike and have to wait an extra 15months for your full!

I had my learners for ages and now am hanging out for my full (8weeks 3days to go!) thinkin' "why the fark didnt i just do it straight away":pinch:

Oh and welcome to the site:apint:

Stromble
15th March 2008, 18:53
Welcome to the weird and wonderful KB community

Unit
15th March 2008, 19:02
Welcome Cole and good on you for putting up a post. Loads a great people on this site, and loads of great rides to join in on. Dont be worried about riding with the bigger bikes, all are welcome where we come from, so long as you dont ride like a twit its all good.
Hope you enjoy the site :niceone:

cole
24th March 2008, 11:36
Thanks hahaha, yeah I lost this thread tbh :P!

Had to do a search for my own name to find it ^_^ see you all at the next ride (in auckland)

fizbin
24th March 2008, 20:54
Welcome, pay no attention to the nut jobs and you'll be fine ... LOL

Hi and welcome!
Don;t listen to them it's the nut jobs that make it interesting!:banana:

howdamnhard
26th March 2008, 20:54
What she said.Welcome aboard .:niceone:

Welcome Cole and good on you for putting up a post. Loads a great people on this site, and loads of great rides to join in on. Dont be worried about riding with the bigger bikes, all are welcome where we come from, so long as you dont ride like a twit its all good.
Hope you enjoy the site :niceone: