PDA

View Full Version : Anyone keen?

owner
16th March 2008, 02:01
I gotta a pretty good spot out south, still illegal but its the safest place I have found in Auckland and I know wheelies arent big or clever but since my limited license kicks in every sunday at 830am I off to the spot by 830 or so, Its becoming a habit, if any one is actually tryn to learn 10km/h wheelies or can actually do some real tricks and could give me advice and is awake at 830 on a sun morning PM me

PS IM Always on the hunt for flat legal places to ride to, but since there arent any I just gotta pick my spots and times

Bikernereid
16th March 2008, 02:05
I am gonna put you over my knee for this illegal stuff hun!!

Be safe and don't get caught, PLEASE!!

I gotta a pretty good spot out south, still illegal but its the safest place I have found in Auckland and I know wheelies arent big or clever but since my limited license kicks in every sunday at 830am I off to the spot by 830 or so, Its becoming a habit, if any one is actually tryn to learn 10km/h wheelies and is awake at 830 on a sun morning PM me

PS IM Always on the hunt for flat legal places to ride to, but since there arent any I just gotta pick my spots and times

owner
16th March 2008, 02:07
fuck your quick

Bikernereid
16th March 2008, 02:16
and I have half a brain so realise that advertising illegal stunting on this site is not the smartest thing to do. There are cops on here.

owner
16th March 2008, 07:44
huh ?^^^^^what ever FTP
nobody keen Im off

owner
16th March 2008, 12:50
No offence dude but you look like a crusier/tourer are you interested in stunting ? if not WTF!! go look at some scenery.

I'm not going to advertise my spot. it sucks trying to learn on your tod, would be grouss to have someone else busting there balls trying to get good , even better if they could teach me a thing or three or vice versa

It doesnt matter what bike you ride if your back brake works and it can handle a few hundred wheelie attempts come along, Ill be there again next sunday,

I just went thru a tank of gas going backwards and forwards no cops, no irrate house owners throwing shit at ya. Just the wind was a bit of a downer today. funny thing after sweating my ass off today I rode all the way home without breaking any laws, very strange! I wish there was a legal spot to practice Id pay $50+ a day for a flat peice of tarseal , For fucks sake the stuck ups at BMW sponser stunters these days.

wheelie are fun as fuck and alot less dangerous then road riding in my humble opinion, but I am a stupid wannabe so ........meh meh foooorrrrrkkkkkeeeennnnn cccccclllllluuutchhhhhhhh

Kevmo7
16th March 2008, 18:28
can you do 10kph wheelies?

What bike you have? you got much stunt gear on it?

Im currently rebuilding mine, Sick Innovations cage, brembo hand brake and a EZ pull clutch all on there way from america and my front end is getting rebuilt on wednesday.

Racer X
16th March 2008, 19:39
I'm Keen, how far away is it from Mt Eden / Hillsborough?

Kittyhawk
16th March 2008, 20:01
Im keen...gota find a rat bike first :yes:

owner
17th March 2008, 14:22
No I cant do slow wheelies, but I will learn them, I just recieved a tygershark apex stunt and got a acerbis cyclops heading my way, got big plans. but Im saving for europe so cant afford a handbrake or a pancake at the moment Im very cautious at this stage Im just trying to learn slow staggered BP wheelies no burnouts/wannabe drifting as that would attract the po po and a tyre bill.

Kittyhawk your more than welcome anytime, its bloody hard to find a bike decent enough to stunt and cheap enough to crash but if you do PM me.

owner
25th March 2008, 15:34
easter friday morning was alright but sunday was MINT blue sky no wind and wheelies for africa. no hassles but fucken hell what fun. No doubt I'll be out there this Sun, This shit is addictive

power wheelies are for girls

Kevmo7
25th March 2008, 16:22
easter friday morning was alright but sunday was MINT blue sky no wind and wheelies for africa. no hassles but fucken hell what fun. No doubt I'll be out there this Sun, This shit is addictive

so you can clutch it up and catch it with the brake?

owner
25th March 2008, 20:15
thats the idea, but holy shit its hard. practice practice practice

jimmy 2006
31st March 2008, 09:45
saw your cbr the other day outside cycletreads, fuckin mint. looks riden, instead of most cbr's that people just look at in their garage. :cool:

owner
31st March 2008, 14:16
saw your cbr the other day outside cycletreads, fuckin mint. looks riden, instead of most cbr's that people just look at in their garage. :cool:

That would be Kevmos bike, mines a garage ornament

Went out on sunday afternoon again, so F'n frustrating. I suck. real wheelies are fucken hard on a standard cbr, I wanna win lotto FTI handbrake, new chain, lsl high risers,round bar, extended front lines and OMR subcage, keep dreaming aye, wheres those pennys from heaven.

jimmy 2006
1st April 2008, 12:44
been looking to get into this shit, looks fun as.
trying to decide if it's worth dropping MX for though, can't afford 2 bikes. thinking about one of those drz400sm. cheap at the moment and i would'nt care to much if i dropped it. seen youtube vids of people stunting the drz so i know that it is possible, but for 8g's would you get something different? still on restricted so would need to apply for exemption (mx injury might just get one) , so cbr600 is out of the question at the moment.

Racer X
1st April 2008, 15:32
Just bring the RMZ out for a practise!

Kevmo7
1st April 2008, 15:50

Went out on sunday afternoon again, so F'n frustrating. I suck. real wheelies are fucken hard on a standard cbr, I wanna win lotto FTI handbrake, new chain, lsl high risers,round bar, extended front lines and OMR subcage, keep dreaming aye, wheres those pennys from heaven.

dude, to learn to stunt all you really need is a cage...

you wont need a hand brake till your doing combo's
dont need gearing until you can do slow wheelies (even then Dan does pretty good ones on standard CBR gearing)
risers may help
wont need a round bar till you can scrape it raw
Dont need new lines until your really hammering the brake and it starts to overheat
Dont need a subcage till wayyyy later on, bullo only just got one lol

Cage, turned out clip ons and some balls and your sorted :banana:

Also Dan (racerx) stunted his stock CBR for 3 months, and he can do slow wheelies a hes tried a few 12 o clock scrapes (raw) so its not because the standard CBR is hard, standard is actally easier to learn...

_Gina_
1st April 2008, 15:54

Sorry we didn't make it to wheelie school dude, last minute remembered a 50th we had to attend on Sat night and that pretty much farked up coming...see ya this weekend huh...

G

avgas
1st April 2008, 16:14
depends on the power and the speed in my books, But then again i have combined "girls" and "Fuck me!" in the same sentence every now and then. So you may be on to something.

owner
1st April 2008, 19:43
dude, to learn to stunt all you really need is a cage...

you wont need a hand brake till your doing combo's
dont need gearing until you can do slow wheelies (even then Dan does pretty good ones on standard CBR gearing)
risers may help
wont need a round bar till you can scrape it raw
Dont need new lines until your really hammering the brake and it starts to overheat
Dont need a subcage till wayyyy later on, bullo only just got one lol

Cage, turned out clip ons and some balls and your sorted :banana:

Also Dan (racerx) stunted his stock CBR for 3 months, and he can do slow wheelies a hes tried a few 12 o clock scrapes (raw) so its not because the standard CBR is hard, standard is actally easier to learn...

Totally agree, heres my tinking
12 bar:Im just broke so I dont want to mess up my exhaust kinda help with resale value,
and a hand brake only because Im used to my pitbike hand brake, but learning footbrake really must be done, I just wanted a cheat. no such luck.

And lines only because of dirt bars being to high for oem lines, again resale value wreck the dirt bars not the clip ons.
I dont want sprockets yet I just want a new chain mine has hell tight & loose spots in it
and a subcage also seemd like a good idea, better pegs and save wrecking the original
I cant afford any of it so a cage and a headlight is all I got

jimmy bring the rmx, girlygirl I know how it goes sunday mornings :beer:, avgas power wheelies are to easy and dangerous is all Im tryna say

jimmy 2006
1st April 2008, 20:47
might just have to do this once i destroy my new tires. stuff riding roads with $150 pirellis.

Buddy L
2nd April 2008, 20:52
was thinking along your lines jimmy, have to build up some funds, as i have sold my road biking leathers, don't want to crash on the road in my MX gear.

And Scott411 reckons he can do a deal, for front and rear road bike tyres to suit standard rims and sprockets for motard racing, for $500. Then stunting here i come.