PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Bounty
4th December 2004, 12:52
Hi all,

Been a member for a while thought it was time to come out of the closet so to speak, and try a post :P (also wanted to see how the avatar and piccy worked out) Been riding on and off for 18 years, just stepped up to the GSX1200 from a CBR400RR (CBR not a great 2 up bike if you want to do some miles). Anyways hi to all.

Motoracer
4th December 2004, 13:06
Hi bounty, nice 10 sec bike you got there. Welcome to KB.

Quasievil
4th December 2004, 13:39
Hi Mate welcome along. hope to meet you soon

Hey MR you going to Taupo next weekend??

Motoracer
4th December 2004, 13:40
Hi Mate welcome along. hope to meet you soon

Hey MR you going to Taupo next weekend??
Yea man, I am comming to the beach on Sat, going to the motel at night then racing Sun. You comming to the track?

Firefight
4th December 2004, 14:08
welcome to the site, something for everyone here.

F/F :wacko:

Quasievil
4th December 2004, 14:17
Yea man, I am comming to the beach on Sat, going to the motel at night then racing Sun. You comming to the track?
Yeah I want to go to the track, you can stay here Sat night if you want 2 hours in the am to Taupo ? let me know, no kids so heaps of room mate

Motoracer
4th December 2004, 14:25
Yeah I want to go to the track, you can stay here Sat night if you want 2 hours in the am to Taupo ? let me know, no kids so heaps of room mate
Yea, that sounds good actually. I'll check with the smoker to see if he's keen as well cause he's comming down with me in the van (I think).

Quasievil
4th December 2004, 15:02
Yea, that sounds good actually. I'll check with the smoker to see if he's keen as well cause he's comming down with me in the van (I think).
Okay cool got beds for both of you, thinking of flagging the Beach one actually, to much travelling if doing the Taupo as well what ya think ?
We can go out on Saturday for a quick beer or something? I organise some chicks for you lol

Two Smoker
4th December 2004, 16:32
Welcome along bounty :niceone:

My bike will be in the van, i maybe in the van.... dont know yet because of work :wacko:

Storm
4th December 2004, 16:35
Welcome to the nuthouse mate :Punk:

Warr
4th December 2004, 21:08
from Quasi "Okay cool got beds for both of you, thinking of flagging the Beach one actually, to much travelling if doing the Taupo as well what ya think ?"

Fine by me Quasi if Whangapoua Sat 11th is posponed.
Used to camp there as kids 1964-... ? on the Denises properity.

crashe
5th December 2004, 10:47
Hi all,

Been a member for a while thought it was time to come out of the closet so to speak, and try a post :P (also wanted to see how the avatar and piccy worked out) Been riding on and off for 18 years, just stepped up to the GSX1200 from a CBR400RR (CBR not a great 2 up bike if you want to do some miles). Anyways hi to all.

Welcome to the crazy house..... :banana: :doobey: :banana: :doobey:

magnum
5th December 2004, 19:45
hello and welcome along :Punk:

Motoracer
5th December 2004, 22:56
Okay cool got beds for both of you, thinking of flagging the Beach one actually, to much travelling if doing the Taupo as well what ya think ?
We can go out on Saturday for a quick beer or something? I organise some chicks for you lol
Yea man, I agree. Ditch the beach I say. The Saturday night idea at the pub sounds great! Although I wont drink more than a beer or two with the race being on the next morning and all.

Girls?? Saweeet!! :D

Ms Piggy
9th December 2004, 06:59
Welcome along to the site - lotsa good people here. :)

Joni
9th December 2004, 07:05
Welcome along to the site - lotsa good people here. :)

Yup, gotta agree Cathy... met some pretty nice people here myself! :)

Oh... and welcome Bounty, have fun! :eek:

wari
9th December 2004, 07:09
:spudwave: ... :moon: ... :spudbooge ... :spudguita ...:spudbooge ... :sunny:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:39
Welcome and enjoy :banana: