PDA

View Full Version : Doh...

Squiggles
16th March 2008, 21:10
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=144383296

Anybody got garage space?

Nagash
16th March 2008, 21:37
Jesus.. I would say those rust buckets wouldn't be worth the effort but I reckon you could do something with all those parts you have now.

Good luck whatever you do with 'em.. I'd just stick some pedals directly to the chain and just have some big ass bicycle races.

Already got 3 bikes being worked on in my garage..

Squiggles
16th March 2008, 22:07
Another has been added since i took this pic a couple of months ago... need more space.

BadCompany
16th March 2008, 22:13
Squiggles that one on the bottom right better not be a scooter!

ital916
17th March 2008, 13:13
no stephen...bad stephen :spanking::spanking:, bad bad bad stephen :spanking::spanking::spanking: no more bikes for you until you fix the ones you have and sell them, listen to your elder :laugh::laugh:. If you want to make space for these I suggest you just give me your bad ass mad max gn.lol

Ragingrob
17th March 2008, 14:05
no stephen...bad stephen :spanking::spanking:, bad bad bad stephen :spanking::spanking::spanking: no more bikes for you until you fix the ones you have and sell them, listen to your elder :laugh::laugh:. If you want to make space for these I suggest you just give me your bad ass mad max gn.lol

And I guess I'll take the TL :yawn: I'm sure I could make room for it :scooter:

HungusMaximist
17th March 2008, 17:28
Can you stop buying firggin rust buckets and spend your money on something at least that works?

I'll be very surprised if you get all the bikes in your garage into a road worthy state!

Chrislost
17th March 2008, 22:14
Another has been added since i took this pic a couple of months ago... need more space.

is that sacrificial security in action?
does it work for insurance purposes?

Squiggles
17th March 2008, 23:01
Can you stop buying firggin rust buckets and spend your money on something at least that works?

I'll be very surprised if you get all the bikes in your garage into a road worthy state!

Theres only 1 bike in that pic that doesnt run :lol:

Yep, sacrificial protection. Most thieves will get lost and die of starvation when they attempt to reach the tl :niceone:

Squiggles
17th March 2008, 23:02
Squiggles that one on the bottom right better not be a scooter!

Nah, a honda, close enough though :shutup:

motorbyclist
18th March 2008, 00:13
LOL

looks like someone is being made to sell his bikes before finishing them (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-accessories/Other/auction-145940669.htm):rofl:

i've got shed space, but you might want to put a tarp on them to prevent further rust (if that's possible)

if you want you can put the TL in the carport next to my vfr... i'll occasionally charge the battery for you too seeing as you never ride the bloody thing!

Squiggles
18th March 2008, 10:43
looks like someone is being made to sell his bikes before finishing them (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-accessories/Other/auction-145940669.htm):rofl:

Not keen on a running 250 when i can have a 600 :devil2:

bomma
19th March 2008, 10:01
Not keen on a running 250 when i can have a 600 :devil2:

you should just put all the engines you have onto one bike frame and make yourself a 2750cc superbike :2thumbsup ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!:SCOOTER::cool:

Squiggles
26th March 2008, 23:14
Just about reassembled, on go the gauges etc tomorrow! :wari:

motorbyclist
27th March 2008, 00:01
Just about reassembled, on go the gauges etc tomorrow! :wari:

bah! just stick the wheels on and go riding!