PDA

View Full Version : At least they have Registration books.

Chrislost
17th March 2008, 22:05
http://www.asiatradingonline.com/bikeyamaha.htm

anyone keen to get one and take it on the track?
:crazy:

motorbyclist
18th March 2008, 00:08
wait, do they mean to say they're building NEW NC30s with underseat exhaust, modern fairings and USD forks under licence from honda?

or shitty imitations/ripoffs barely worth the scrap they were made from?

ital916
18th March 2008, 06:58
I've seen this site so many times, a mate from uni was looking at importing one, would come to aorund 6000 nz to get in. I was a bit wary but supposedly they are doing some awesome shit at that place, really sexy bikes, if your dead keen get a cheap flight to thailand and go check it out. A holiday plus a bike to bring home now that would be worth it than a 16k 600 lol

klyong82
18th March 2008, 13:42
Hard to believe they are in building new VFR 400's in Thailand. I have been to Thailand and Malaysia many times and never saw a VFR400 or even a CBR250. A new Zzr250 was selling for approx NZ$9500 back those days.

Drider87 make sure you friend flys to Thailand to check it out. I know alot of dodgy stuff happening with vehicles in that part of the world.

LilSel
18th March 2008, 13:59
You can buy them on trademe for 5k.... 62000 Baht is around $2500NZD... I guess if you had a shop, you'd make on them by getting a whole container load?... whats the diff between the 5k ones on trademe and getting one imported?... look the same to me :mellow: lol

ital916
18th March 2008, 14:48
They are not being built, they are being redone and customised. They get in used vfr 400s and the such and make them new. They look cool and look like quality but then again I would fly over and check them out first.

Chrislost
18th March 2008, 17:08
wait, do they mean to say they're building NEW NC30s with underseat exhaust, modern fairings and USD forks under licence from honda?

or shitty imitations/ripoffs barely worth the scrap they were made from?

they look like old ones with new fairings to me?

motorbyclist
18th March 2008, 23:30
so done-up old bikes with unknown mileage and are possibly stolen too?

bikes nicked from NZ, sent to thailand, repainted and sent back to NZ, re vinned and resold:laugh:

bomma
19th March 2008, 09:55
do the bikes come with hot asian chicks??

alternatively, if you are chris, do the bikes come with hot asian guys??