PDA

View Full Version : buying in ten mins????

Spyke
18th March 2008, 20:17
hey guys real quick question.
are these a good bike to start on?

how many gears? any problems they have?

cheers guys :banana:
andy

you'll know in the next ten mins if i've bought the bike.

Soul.Trader
18th March 2008, 20:22
What bike?

Spyke
18th March 2008, 20:27
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=145160603&permanent=0

sorry in all my haste forgot the link

Spyke
18th March 2008, 20:47
I didn't buy it... i left my email with him, but i think i missed the boat someone was going to view it tonight.

seems that when ever theres a good deal i miss it, I'd searched trademe for months and then this comes up but i only saw it buggar all before it finished. dammit!

Lol If anyone wants to sell an old 125-250 that could be warrant and registrationable I'm keen.

bikes like this and the old cb's and the rest really float my boat, if only i lived in that era.

gijoe1313
18th March 2008, 20:55
Wonder if its a KBer getting it for the CCC! :scratch: That looks real purty, if'n I didn't already have Pippi I would have gone for that! :lol:

Lets hope you are next in line for dibs if the people viewing it don't want it! :yes:

Spyke
18th March 2008, 21:01
yeah i hope it goes to a good home if i don't get it. that bike would have a rug put over her every night at mine. :innocent:

It looks like that guy put some serious hours into that bike.

YellowDog
18th March 2008, 21:06
I think you need to spend some time deceiding exactly what you want before you buy one in an Auction. Most 125s & 250s are pretty similar however all have their own riding characteristics; some of which you will like, others you will not. It is important that you are as comfortable as possible to feel safe on your bike. It's a B I G - D E C I S I O N

Good luck.

toebug
18th March 2008, 21:07
Definately was a nice looking bike! Pity you missed it.

Spyke
19th March 2008, 17:44
I think you need to spend some time deceiding exactly what you want before you buy one in an Auction. Most 125s & 250s are pretty similar however all have their own riding characteristics; some of which you will like, others you will not. It is important that you are as comfortable as possible to feel safe on your bike. It's a B I G - D E C I S I O N

Good luck.

thanks yellow dog, it is and my mum isn't keen on me getting a bike, dads not to bad but he wants me to sort everthing out and i don't really feel i have enough experience in it.

i've had a little experience with a ct125 bucket and that was a pretty good little bike (bullet proof motor).

I'm really keen if anyone has a bike in the north island, basically what the boys and gals are using in the ccc, or like this little buety I wanted.