PDA

View Full Version : New QUASiMOTO Distributors.

QMOTO
18th March 2008, 20:34
We are delighted to announce that we have two new distributors stocking the QUASiMOTO Range of gear. who are,

Strada Motosport
109 Hewletts Road
Mount Maunganui

And

Deano and Nicki From Kiwibiker.co.nz based in Wellington profile link
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=794

These Distributors are in areas where we get a great deal of interest and we are pleased to be able to bring the gear closer to you.

Both distributors have a wide range of gear and are happy to help with any requirements you may have. We welcome Deano, Nicki as well as Strada Motosport to the QUASiMOTO team:woohoo:.

thanks all !!

Meekey_Mouse
18th March 2008, 20:42
Wow! Awesome to hear, good on all you guys :Punk:

James Deuce
18th March 2008, 20:42
Deano and Nicki From Kiwibiker.co.nz based in Wellington profile link
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=794

Shit. That's the end of a whole bunch of good ideas.

They make me pay to get in their house. Can you imagine the mark up they'd charge me?

Mumble grutter, mmmpf butter chicken

The cool thing is and I can get fresh gear on the way to and from work when I fall off from riding drunk! (Can't eat cereal without liberal splashes of whisky and the boss drives me to drink. I go through two bottles of Bombay Sapphire a week. That's not coffee I'm drinking from the "Havana" take away cup).

Massif!

Subike
18th March 2008, 20:44
mumble mumble
( kicks the cat as he walks out the door)
still no south island distributor

Trudes
18th March 2008, 20:46
Oh, very kewl, that'll save a whole lot of stupid questions and me measuring my chest over and over again for Quasi, can just pop up to see Deano and Nicki and try things on, wicked!!!:2thumbsup

babyB
18th March 2008, 20:51
:banana::banana:
:2thumbsup good on ya guys

ajturbo
18th March 2008, 20:56
great news guys!!!

at last... now i don't have to talk to the big Q.... been waiting years for that:Pokey:

Deano
18th March 2008, 21:00
They make me pay to get in their house. Can you imagine the mark up they'd charge me?

But....but, last time I made you coffee and reheated chinese.....

N1CK
18th March 2008, 21:08
Cool! :2thumbsup

Will the prices be the same as your website?
Maybe looking at getting some of your waterproof gloves.

QMOTO
18th March 2008, 21:14
Cool! :2thumbsup

Will the prices be the same as your website?
Maybe looking at getting some of your waterproof gloves.

Hi Yes definetly, we will have our new leather waterproof gloves very soon for the winter, they are awesome to !!!

N1CK
18th March 2008, 21:22
Hi Yes definetly, we will have our new leather waterproof gloves very soon for the winter, they are awesome to !!!

Ok cool. :niceone:
What will be the price for the leather ones?

QMOTO
18th March 2008, 21:26
Ok cool. :niceone:
What will be the price for the leather ones?

Dont have a price yet but will be on the website as soon as we can get these gloves in. Cheers!

N1CK
18th March 2008, 21:29
Dont have a price yet but will be on the website as soon as we can get these gloves in. Cheers!

Ok sweet as

chanceyy
18th March 2008, 21:53
Congrats Deano & Nicki .. good luck :) I will be in for some new gloves once my current ones die ..have just about all quasi gear now & really happy with it :)

btw deano that one piece race suit we talked bout on sunday, (the orange one) .. think that one will make you go even faster :bleh::msn-wink::niceone:

tri boy
18th March 2008, 21:56
Awesome news Quasi:niceone:
Good things will come from this.:cool:

DingoZ
18th March 2008, 22:08
Congrats to Deano and Nicki. Will be good to have a source close to home.

Will be ordering gear from you for next summer....:)

Romeo
19th March 2008, 01:40
Heh, still waiting for that Christchurch distributor to come into existence. Though I've got my eye on a pair of QuasiMoto pants on TradeMe at the moment care of Quasi's advice!

Good luck :clap:

QMOTO
19th March 2008, 06:20
Heh, still waiting for that Christchurch distributor to come into existence. Though I've got my eye on a pair of QuasiMoto pants on TradeMe at the moment care of Quasi's advice!

Good luck :clap:

We are looking for a distributor in CHCH - we have alot of interest in our gear down South so this will be announced as soon as all is in place...

NZsarge
19th March 2008, 06:59

Hmm, interesting, may have to check out these waterproof leather gloves I think.

Renegade
19th March 2008, 18:40
im glad to hear the prices will still be the same and i dont have to do a mission to get there although it was nice to meet you guys and im loving my new jeans and gloves

Number One
19th March 2008, 18:52
Yay Deano and Nicki - What Mrs Kendog said....hoping to get back into leathers and am keen on a two piece wif armour....bit more weight to lose yet so will keep ya posted but great news to hear these will be more accessible! :niceone:

Sparky Bills
19th March 2008, 19:39
Thats great to hear your expanding Quasi!
I wish you, deano and Nicki the best of luck :niceone:

Your stepping up in the world of bike gear big time! Soon you will be able to afford a nice new 1098R... hehe:msn-wink:

Brett
19th March 2008, 22:06
Great to hear of the progress you guys are making!

2 wheel madness
20th March 2008, 23:06
You will be happy to know quassi that i was in Strada today and they were promoting and speaking highly of your gear, as you would hope i spose

chester
21st March 2008, 10:12
mumble mumble
( kicks the cat as he walks out the door)
still no south island distributor

+1 but dont have a cat.

Quasievil
21st March 2008, 15:44
Coming to south island to look at distributors in a few weeks, pref retailers, anyone got ideas for us as to who would be suitable ??