PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Rock to Wgtn drinks - SAT 22nd!

Str8 Jacket
20th March 2008, 17:17
WHEN: Sat 22nd 12.30pm (So we can get a table)

WHERE: TRAX Bar - Railway Station Bar

WHY: Cause we can and it'd be nice to show those out of towners that us Wgtn folk arent all wankers.

Be there or be square!! :wari:

Mom
20th March 2008, 17:22
Is it ok for a couple of nutty Norflanders to join you?

We will be there with bells on! Actually no, one of us will there with KISS stuff on, I might have bells!

Cool thanks Hels, looking forward to seeing you again!

Str8 Jacket
20th March 2008, 17:24
Is it ok for a couple of nutty Norflanders to join you?

We will be there with bells on! Actually no, one of us will there with KISS stuff on, I might have bells!

Cool thanks Hels, looking forward to seeing you again!

ANNND you guy's can just walk to Trax Bar and then walk straight out of the bar and to the Westpac Stadium..... :yes:

Mom
20th March 2008, 17:34
ANNND you guy's can just walk to Trax Bar and then walk straight out of the bar and to the Westpac Stadium..... :yes:

You are a gem! Want to get there about ummmmmmmm opening time and bag the biggest table you can for us? Skunk has very kindly offered to collect us from the airport (thanks mate!) So we will be there as soon as we can!

Walking distance sounds good, last time we came to Welly (also for a concert, that is so opposed to this one it is not funny) we about walked outselves out! The stadium to Cuba St with a few detours thrown in......LOL
Builds a thirst though all that walking :blip:

Str8 Jacket
20th March 2008, 17:39
You are a gem! Want to get there about ummmmmmmm opening time and bag the biggest table you can for us? Skunk has very kindly offered to collect us from the airport (thanks mate!) So we will be there as soon as we can!

Walking distance sounds good, last time we came to Welly (also for a concert, that is so opposed to this one it is not funny) we about walked outselves out! The stadium to Cuba St with a few detours thrown in......LOL
Builds a thirst though all that walking :blip:

Well you'll be on featherston st which is around 5-10 mins to the railway station. Its 5 mins from Trax bar to Westpac stadium :niceone:

Righto, i better go do some cooking and cleaning before my man beats me.....

Trudes
20th March 2008, 17:59
And for those who can't make this or don't like crowds.... Sunday (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=69855)

Str8 Jacket
20th March 2008, 18:51
And for those who can't make this or don't like crowds.... Sunday (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=69855)

Hey poohbum. You coming on Sat?

Number One
20th March 2008, 19:13
The Monsters would be keen but we don't have a babysitter for Sully.05.

Enjoy! We will see yas on the Sunday though...after the kids birthday party :rolleyes:at Chipmunks I will be hanging out for a beer or 5 :apint:

Trudes
21st March 2008, 07:15
Hey poohbum. You coming on Sat?

Nah, not really into massive crowds covered in make up and wearing stacker boots (that's short for "I will be out thrashing the Hornet around the Rapa"). Have fun though!!

Str8 Jacket
21st March 2008, 09:33
Nah, not really into massive crowds covered in make up and wearing stacker boots (that's short for "I will be out thrashing the Hornet around the Rapa"). Have fun though!!

Awesome chick, wish I could join ya. Riding is only one of the few things better than a cold beer!
See ya on Sunday.....

Number One
21st March 2008, 09:37
"I will be out thrashing the Hornet around the Rapa!!

Excellent! I'm in - let me know what time we leavin and where from - I'll be there :2thumbsup

Today will be a chillout day for us. Kept Ryan up till 11pm to earn myself a sleepin today...AND IT WORKED!!! BUT we will pay for it :blink: so normal quiet 'at home family day' today.

Gonna put the SE's proper voicebox back on too...planning on doing most of it myself with only 'instructions' from the side:cool: wish me luck!:buggerd:

Trudes
21st March 2008, 10:25
Awesome chick, wish I could join ya. Riding is only one of the few things better than a cold beer!
See ya on Sunday.....
You bet ya hun!!

Excellent! I'm in - let me know what time we leavin and where from - I'll be there :2thumbsup

Today will be a chillout day for us. Kept Ryan up till 11pm to earn myself a sleepin today...AND IT WORKED!!! BUT we will pay for it :blink: so normal quiet 'at home family day' today.

Gonna put the SE's proper voicebox back on too...planning on doing most of it myself with only 'instructions' from the side:cool: wish me luck!:buggerd:
Nice work!! Good stuff doing the bike stuff too, spose I'd better get down and do some Pamela stuff today maybe, and grind off the things on my foot pegs that I keep scraping in prep for tomorrow!!

woodybee
21st March 2008, 12:23
Hey Dudes and Dudess's

Kiss will be here at Trax for 1pm too, so Woodybee and mate will join you guys here too

In Wellington now, so if anyone else is my cellphone is 0211171599

Rock on Dudes

Woodybee:wari::beer:

Mom
21st March 2008, 15:50
Not sure about anyone else around here but I am very excited! One more sleep till I get to learn how old I actually am!! Make that 2 sleeps, cos I reckon the morning after will be the killer, then we get to do it again!

Hot as up here, what is the weather like down there? We are 27c right now, no breeze, hate to turn up wearing what I am now :dodge:

Hawkeye
22nd March 2008, 09:51
My oldest son is a chef in a Bar/Restaurant in Welly which has been chosen as the venue for the artist after concert party. So he will be rubbing shoulders with them all. :Punk::Punk:

86GSXR
23rd March 2008, 14:00
Sarah and I popped in about 5 but didn't really know who to look for which was a bit silly really :yes: Fab show, loved Alice as always, thought KISS were a bit flat but after a few beers it was hard to tell. A great nite out, and looking forward to another round soon :yes: