PDA

View Full Version : who saw the few today?

carver
21st March 2008, 20:00
saw quite a few sport bikes down the 22 today...i was on the ER6n with the orange visor... (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=75703&d=1194512985)
also did auck - miranda, and chased 'beyond' on his GSX...fuck he can move!

Renegade
21st March 2008, 21:55
dude whats the point to your link? i thought it was going to have some wicked stunts by your self or others on motorbikes, but no :mad:

so who are the "few"?? are you a real group of stunt people??

or are you just a mormon who rides a motor bike.

dont mean to offend, just interested

erik
21st March 2008, 22:10
I probably passed you in the opposite direction, there were quite a few bikes.
Did you see that ducati multistrada? It went past us 2 or three times.

carver
22nd March 2008, 12:54
dude whats the point to your link? i thought it was going to have some wicked stunts by your self or others on motorbikes, but no :mad:

so who are the "few"?? are you a real group of stunt people??

or are you just a mormon who rides a motor bike.

dont mean to offend, just interested

the few are a collection of people who like to ride fast on the road, and shoot guns..thats it

carver
22nd March 2008, 13:26
I probably passed you in the opposite direction, there were quite a few bikes.
Did you see that ducati multistrada? It went past us 2 or three times.

i saw 2 multistrada's, one red, one silver

koba
22nd March 2008, 15:15
Well, good on you.
I wish I could have seen you today but I am far from cool enough. :clap:

Maybe one day when I'm all grown up I may be cool enough...

carver
22nd March 2008, 18:17
Well, good on you.
I wish I could have seen you today but I am far from cool enough. :clap:

Maybe one day when I'm all grown up I may be cool enough...

dude, whats up?

just wondering if there was some kinda kb group that went down that way cause of all the bikes...

what does that have to do with being cool?

White trash
23rd March 2008, 08:35
Fuck what a great idea! I thought I loved myself more than anyone on this site, but hadn't actually occured to me to start a thread asking who saw me on the road.

It's a toss up between you posers and Kevmo for the self promotion crown now, I'll have to relinquish it damn it.

carver
23rd March 2008, 09:16
Fuck what a great idea! I thought I loved myself more than anyone on this site, but hadn't actually occured to me to start a thread asking who saw me on the road.

It's a toss up between you posers and Kevmo for the self promotion crown now, I'll have to relinquish it damn it.

dude, relax, its more about who we saw, if you read my last post you might understand...

oh, so we are posers? you sure about that?

Drew
23rd March 2008, 09:24
dude, relax, its more about who we saw, if you read my last post you might understand...

oh, so we are posers? you sure about that?

Pretty sure:yes:

beyond
23rd March 2008, 09:32
:laugh:

That's what I love about KB. You can stick up a seemingly innocent post and all sorts of people get a different slant on it and we end up with a massive thread of people accussed of being posers, tossers, wusses etc etc.

You gotta laugh eh?

Some give you green, some give you red, some get it wrong, some get it right. :)

Just caught this thread. I bumped into carver and company heading out through Clevedon on Friday and then towards Kawakawa bay and they had just done SH22 and were heading out Kauiau from Mareatai. I'd never met him before but gave the 1400 a quick squirt and passed them near the Polo ground and Carver decided to tuck in behind me till we reached the first bay at Kawakawa bay whrre I indicated left for him to pull over and have a chat.

Turns out he was well "Carver" and a KB'er of course.

Funnily enough I like riding quick and like my guns too.

From what I saw in my mirrors, Carver is a talented rider and corners very well and it was good catching up with him and a couple of his mates for a bit.

From the post I can see how you could get the impression it's "look at me, look at me...." but the gist of it is he saw heaps of other riders about and was enquiring as to who they were and if they were in the areas at the same time.

Have fun peeps. The weather is awesome aye? :) :woohoo:

enigma51
23rd March 2008, 09:40

That's what I love about KB. You can stick up a seemingly innocent post and all sorts of people get a different slant on it and we end up with a massive thread of people accussed of being posers, tossers, wusses etc etc.

You gotta laugh eh?

Some give you green, some give you red, some get it wrong, some get it right. :)

Just caught this thread. I bumped into carver and company heading out through Clevedon on Friday and then towards Kawakawa bay and they had just done SH22 and were heading out Kauiau from Mareatai. I'd never met him before but gave the 1400 a quick squirt and passed them near the Polo ground and Carver decided to tuck in behind me till we reached the first bay at Kawakawa bay whrre I indicated left for him to pull over and have a chat.

From what I saw in my mirrors, Carver is a talented rider and corners very well and it was good catching up with him and a couple of his mates for a bit.

From the post I can see how you could get the impression it's "look at me, look at me...." but the gist of it is he saw heaps of other riders about and was enquiring as to who they were and if they were in the areas at the same time.

Yeah but its much more fun watching me ride :Pokey:

boomer
23rd March 2008, 10:01

Stop stealing my material biaaach!

and Paul, Carver rides like a girl :msn-wink:

White trash
23rd March 2008, 10:25
I got no beef with ya, just an argumentative cunt, that's all :devil2:

carver
23rd March 2008, 12:03

You gotta laugh eh?

yeah, i never mentioned that i was into me guns, but i saw it on ya profile.
i was amazed at how you made that 14 move, i though when it came to the tight stuff i could "own that whale" ,but nah, not a hope of passing ya!
pity the other few couldn't keep up!
till the loop i guess

Stop stealing my material biaaach!

and Paul, Carver rides like a girl :msn-wink:

how sexist, i thought you would say queer

I got no beef with ya, just an argumentative cunt, that's all :devil2:

all good dude, the mormon few-forgive you

carver
23rd March 2008, 12:10
oh, i saw a red 250 hornet with twin round lights on the front buell style..GIJoe?

shingo
23rd March 2008, 23:33
I saw the few today (at least i think i did) heading back to auckland on sh16. I felt very priveledged to have witnessed such a sight.

carver
24th March 2008, 00:02
I saw the few today (at least i think i did) heading back to auckland on sh16. I felt very priveledged to have witnessed such a sight.

haha, na, we just did raglan today

jrandom
24th March 2008, 00:10
posers? you sure about that?

4LyoLja5u98

Kornholio
24th March 2008, 12:16

Man, my mirrors aint that big :spanking: