PDA

View Full Version : Another restriced test passed

Ragingrob
22nd March 2008, 17:10
Yep... :woohoo:

And it was just as easy as everyone says. Did it out at Westgate, only problem was earpiece hurt a bit but prefer that than checking their indicating!

Got back 15-20mins later, really friendly testing lady says sweet as no problems at all, great riding, here's your licence.

:cool: One year to go!

Zuki Bandit
22nd March 2008, 17:13
Nice one dude, awesome to hear!!!

Bit nervous about going for mine next month.

Congrats mate:2thumbsup

Nasty
22nd March 2008, 17:14
Well done ... keep on going mate ... you did great!

Ragingrob
22nd March 2008, 17:19
Cheers. Having a nice tester was great though ay, even had a chat and a laugh before the test so I knew it was gonna go fine. Just checked my speed, moved my head, and indicated for everything and that's all that you need to do!

Surprised though we actually went out past an open road sign but I just hovered around 70 anyway as it was a few fun corners :P

Just relax and it's alllll good.

HungusMaximist
22nd March 2008, 20:54
Good job, I am still yet to take your bike out for a spin.

Maybe we could do a fun swap with my 929 :msn-wink:

Jeaves
22nd March 2008, 21:07
seems it was a good day out westgate today , you must of been the chap i'll talked to just after mine.

Congrats on passing :cool:

Sofa
23rd March 2008, 11:22
Yay :) Very proud of you... Only a year till I can actually legally take up my seat!!:banana:

gijoe1313
23rd March 2008, 18:38
:niceone: Right, keep on learning and make sure you keep on keeping on!

Squiggles
23rd March 2008, 22:46
Yay :) Very proud of you... Only a year till I can actually legally take up my seat!!:banana:

Must quote this. Not sure why but must.

Wingnut
24th March 2008, 10:16
When I did mine I had to borrow a 250 and it was pissing down with rain. The bike broke down half way round the test and the guy doing the test took pity on me as it was a pretty average situation to be in. When I fanally got the pig of a thing going again I just high tailed it straight back to the testing station. All Good!

Choco
24th March 2008, 11:05
And it was just as easy as everyone says.

Told ya!
Well done man your one step closer to a bigger bike :rockon:
Ride safe!
Choco