PDA

View Full Version : Hmm. In two minds about this...

Bikernereid
26th March 2008, 11:58
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7G8aaOHPNfU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7G8aaOHPNfU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guess it is from our cousins in the US.

Morcs
26th March 2008, 12:00
mmm thanks for the fresh ideas.:headbang:

Trudes
26th March 2008, 12:21
Is this in Auckland?

nodrog
26th March 2008, 12:27
Is this in Auckland?

i doubt it, unless it was filmed on "drive the opposite way up the motorway day"?

R6_kid
26th March 2008, 12:31
i doubt it, unless it was filmed on "drive the opposite way up the motorway day"?

fucking lol...

jrandom
26th March 2008, 12:32
I think Katshit and Dipman need to meet those riders.

Str8 Jacket
26th March 2008, 12:33
I think Katshit and Dipman need to meet those riders.

Do you mean literally? Like as in coming in the opposite direction?.....

007XX
26th March 2008, 12:34
No two minds about it...they're MORONS!<_<

jrandom
26th March 2008, 12:40
No two minds about it...they're MORONS!

Katshit and Dipman?

Couldn't agree more.

By the way, how about those fuckin' awesome stunting skills in the video, eh?

:niceone:

nodrog
26th March 2008, 12:40
....Katshit and Dipman ....

lol, we are going to have to chip in and get them uniforms, and there own 1/2 weekly TV show, complete with onomatpeia subtitles.

Trudes
26th March 2008, 12:44
Just wondered as the thread title said Auckland and I don't understand what this has to do with Auckland??

007XX
26th March 2008, 12:48
Katshit and Dipman?

Couldn't agree more.

:niceone:

Meh...I've seen better...and in safer conditions...(bite me)

Just wondered as the thread title said Auckland and I don't understand what this has to do with Auckland??

Yep, I wondered the same...the title is misleading, isn't it?

jrandom
26th March 2008, 12:48

No, it can't be... the motorway must be in Ludhiana.

It's the return of Harsha, and he's... got a girlfriend!

'Harsha II - Harsha Goes Down', perhaps?

:laugh:

Disco Dan
26th March 2008, 12:49
no gear, no helmets.. and doing stunting on a busy mway = severe lacking of brain cells there.

I hope they fall off.

jrandom
26th March 2008, 12:49
(bite me)

Yes, ma'am.

Where, ma'am?

Str8 Jacket
26th March 2008, 12:51

Yep, I wondered the same...the title is misleading, isn't it?

Im wif choooo fullas! :scratch: :confused:

007XX
26th March 2008, 12:52
Yes, ma'am.

Where, ma'am?

C'mon...have you forgotten already? :shit:

Sheesh...why do I always have to spell it out to you? hang on, I'll just move a bit...ok, a bit more to the left...)

Anyway...who's Harsha? :confused:

jrandom
26th March 2008, 12:54
Anyway...who's Harsha? :confused:

Bahahahahahaha!

Oh my.

It must be time for the return of a classic KB thread (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=56061)...

007XX
26th March 2008, 12:57
Im wif choooo fullas! :scratch: :confused:

the only things that made me think twice about it was the caption question at the bottom of the movie and also the wrong side of the road factor...

I guess we'll have to wait for our Nymphette to tell us where it was shot...

007XX
26th March 2008, 13:03
Bahahahahahaha!

Oh my.

It must be time for the return of a classic KB thread (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=56061)...

Uuuuuuuhhh that's Harsha...hmmm...never had much to do with him :dry:

He was there at the first ATNR I went to, and I was advised very nicely by a mate to take care and stay the hell away from H...:shifty:

ManDownUnder
26th March 2008, 13:07
Two thoughts about the vid.

1) I admire the skill some of them have
2) There's no way in hell I'd be doing that without a cowhide layer between me and anything around me

007XX
26th March 2008, 13:09
Two thoughts about the vid.

1) I admire the skill some of them have
2) There's no way in hell I'd be doing that without a cowhide layer between me and anything around me

Cowhide on your noggin would be a good look...:lol:

ManDownUnder
26th March 2008, 13:12
Cowhide on your noggin would be a good look...:lol:

It'd have to be an improvement on my current paper bag

jrandom
26th March 2008, 13:14
Actually, the first thing that struck me about those guys was that they were riding without any eye protection.

A lack of other protective gear can't cause a crash, but if something blew into their eyes at that speed, they'd be fucked.

007XX
26th March 2008, 13:17
It's have to be an improvement on my current paper bag

I thought it was a Davy Crocket hat of late? :shifty:

Reagrdless of the skill...there always comes a time when you gonna hit the pavement.

ATGATT in arms!!!!!:headbang:

jrandom
26th March 2008, 13:21
Reagrdless of the skill...there always comes a time when you gonna hit the pavement.

I disapprove of such a fatalistic outlook.

On a bike, at every moment of every ride, you're the one in control.

Your imperfection does not condemn you in those moments; it merely places upon you a burden of care.

Pride may come before a fall, but considering the fall inevitable is almost in itself a form of pride.

007XX
26th March 2008, 13:30
I disapprove of such a fatalistic outlook.

Your imperfection does not condemn you in those moments; it merely places upon you a burden of care.

Pride may come before a fall, but considering the fall inevitable is almost in itself a form of pride.

Now, now...get off (gently) you shortarse pony... :p

I was not being fatalistic, just realistic...I am not thinking of it as inevitable, but as a very likely outcome...the odds are that wether we like it or not, we all will at one stage or another in our lives as riders, irrespectively of our own individual skills, will be involved in an accident...

The question is: is your outlook preparing you for it better than mine is preparing me?

I like the defensive riding approach: always be prepared for the worse.

jrandom
26th March 2008, 13:35
I was not being fatalistic, just realistic...I am not thinking of it as inevitable, but as a very likely outcome...

Well, that's OK then.

:)

You might consider phrasing your statements on the subject more precisely.

The question is: is your outlook preparing you for it better than mine is preparing me?

My question is: Which of us is going to be all sweaty and grumpy after riding to a racetrack and walking around in the sun all day?

;)

Edbear
26th March 2008, 13:36
no gear, no helmets.. and doing stunting on a busy mway = severe lacking of brain cells there.

I hope they fall off.

Oh my hero's! Wot skill! Wot bravery! Wot....:stupid:

007XX
26th March 2008, 13:47
Well, that's OK then.

:)

You might consider phrasing your statements on the subject more precisely.

To which I would reply sweetly: you might consider not being such a pontific arse at times, and make a conscious effort not to misread things for the worst all the time...

:hug: :D

My question is: Which of us is going to be all sweaty and grumpy after riding to a racetrack and walking around in the sun all day?

;)

Not me, cos I would trailer the bike over and spend all my energy on the track, not on getting there :innocent:

:shake:

jrandom
26th March 2008, 14:02
To which I would reply sweetly: you might consider not being such a pontific arse at times...

That'd be 'pontifical', my dear. But you're doing very well for a non-native speaker. Keep up the good work!

Not me, cos I would trailer the bike over and spend all my energy on the track, not on getting there

I was talking about spectating at a race meeting, not doing a trackday.

I'm always in top-to-toe leathers at trackdays - my Draggins don't have velcro for kneesliders.

007XX
26th March 2008, 14:11
That'd be 'pontifical', my dear. But you're doing very well for a non-native speaker. Keep up the good work!

:laugh: and now condescension...:love: you talk such sweet words!

I was talking about spectating at a race meeting, not doing a trackday.

Anything wrong with taking a change of clothes, oh great Genius you? :bleh:

I'm always in top-to-toe leathers at trackdays - my Draggins don't have velcro for kneesliders.

Bavarian sausage? :rofl:

jrandom
26th March 2008, 14:15
Bavarian sausage? :rofl:

Och ja, mein Frau, please to not be heating me zu schnell, or I vill split!

owner
26th March 2008, 15:45
pd pd pd pd

owner
26th March 2008, 15:46
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4LGjLp4FRU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4LGjLp4FRU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hey n1mph what do think partners?

owner
26th March 2008, 15:52
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmXvtnbrAhw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmXvtnbrAhw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Kevmo7
26th March 2008, 16:28
First video was better, run was way smoother and more controlled, Jason Pullen on the harley was doin better stunts but made a few mistakes.

First video was cool tho, Tandem Combos look pretty sweet.

XDL sucks tho, they give them such small area's to compete in!!

Bikernereid
27th March 2008, 00:22
To post I had to put in a location (odd), that is why I later stated about our US cousins to point out that it wasn't Auckland.

Bikernereid
27th March 2008, 00:25
I am still amazed at the sheer stupidity of doing that on a motorway without any protective gear, and yes I know it is a matter of personal choice.

That woman looked like she was holding on as if her life depended on it, oh shit it did!

Actually, the first thing that struck me about those guys was that they were riding without any eye protection.

A lack of other protective gear can't cause a crash, but if something blew into their eyes at that speed, they'd be fucked.

Bikernereid
27th March 2008, 00:28
Think you need a bit more practice before you would get me on your bike doing that. But looks like fun though.

Hey n1mph what do think partners?[/QUOTE]

kiwifruit
28th March 2008, 07:28
I hope they fall off.

83LANGCq5ZI

Aero165
28th March 2008, 10:17
I would really not wanna be them if one of those bikes flips...

dipshit
30th March 2008, 19:24

What skills? The only skills they have got is how to ride like idiots.

Why can't the kiddies stick to riding their skateboards and BMXs.

dipshit
30th March 2008, 19:28
lol, we are going to have to chip in and get them uniforms, and there own 1/2 weekly TV show, complete with onomatpeia subtitles.

Now that's a great idea!

dipshit
30th March 2008, 19:33

You're such a tosser, jrandom.

McJim
30th March 2008, 19:41
Wow.....so witty......you must have thought for ages before you were able to come up with something so amusing and insightful.

Mind you - it also sounds like bare faced abuse so you may find a mod having a word with you shortly.:yes:

dipshit
30th March 2008, 20:06
Wow.....so witty......you must have thought for ages before you were able to come up with something so amusing and insightful.

I couldn't be bothered thinking of a more "witty" way to put it. Fuck it... straight to the point.

jrandom
30th March 2008, 22:26

Did you ever think that naming yourself 'dipshit' was kinda leaving you wide open?

Kevmo7
3rd April 2008, 21:52
I couldn't be bothered thinking of a more "witty" way to put it. Fuck it... straight to the point.

WHY DO YOU COME TO THE STUNTING SECTION!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats my question, now answer!!

Weaver
3rd April 2008, 22:04
He's jealous

dipshit
5th April 2008, 09:00
WHY DO YOU COME TO THE STUNTING SECTION!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because kids thinking stunting is something to aim for as some kind of riding benchmark, is going to make motorcycling even more hazardous.

The motorcycle industry at the moment is actually trying to do the opposite by encouraging people to ride more sensibly.

Bikernereid
5th April 2008, 09:18
So you think that riding whilst having the skills developed stunt riding makes you a more dangerous rider? I can't see your logic. How can having a variety of developed bike handling skills do anything other than make you a better rider?

Being the other half of someone who does track days and is getting more intop stunting, I think that I will feel even safer on the back of him as a result of the stunting than I already do.

Because kids thinking stunting is something to aim for as some kind of riding benchmark, is going to make motorcycling even more hazardous.

The motorcycle industry at the moment is actually trying to do the opposite by encouraging people to ride more sensibly.

Kevmo7
5th April 2008, 18:40

so what are you trying to acheive??

come on here and hate on a few stunt riders and try make them give up??

All the stunt riders i ride with would agree with this:

The More You Hate, The Harder We Will Go

So keep on giving us shit, its just gonna make us ride harder, go more crazy, push our skills and our bikes even more :headbang::headbang:

R6_kid
5th April 2008, 18:40

Come off it you fucking retard. BMW, Kawasaki, KTM, buell... they all have sponsored stunt riders. It is something to aim for, being the best at any given discipline is something to aim for.

When stunts are done properly, and in appropriate places they are something to be admired not put down.

jimmy 2006
5th April 2008, 20:51
hey dipshit,
no one asked you to come into the stunt forum. the skills possessed by these guys could and probably will save their lives when some idiot pulls out in front of them. that idiot might as well be you in your cage.

Bikernereid
6th April 2008, 04:24
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PwY-ejJQ90Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PwY-ejJQ90Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This just backs up that stunting enhances skills; these guys are mint

Come off it you fucking retard. BMW, Kawasaki, KTM, buell... they all have sponsored stunt riders. It is something to aim for, being the best at any given discipline is something to aim for.

When stunts are done properly, and in appropriate places they are something to be admired not put down.

Racer X
6th April 2008, 11:43

I wheelie every time I see a group of kids!

owner
6th April 2008, 18:09

Ah! what a dipshit! No idea at all

dipshit
6th April 2008, 20:34
So you think that riding whilst having the skills developed stunt riding makes you a more dangerous rider?

It's practising your circus tricks while riding that puts you at greater risk.

I can't see your logic. How can having a variety of developed bike handling skills do anything other than make you a better rider?

I can see it giving many overconfidence as they truly believe that the "skills" they have acquired actually have any relevance to safe road riding skills.

Try reading the dedications to some of the KB members that have killed themselves on their bikes and never made it into their thirties...

"There's some great footage of Bruce and his big cheeky grin as he races, does burnouts on the grass, wheelies etc. Then he hops on his roadbike and does some unrefined wheelies and stoppies on the road. He's about 18 in the video, but he hasn't changed in the years since (except for pulling better wheelies and stoppies!)"

"Not only did Daryl like showing off on his bike but off as well."

"We were taking a shorter route heading thru backroads he get onto a straight and Dan put it up on one wheel and man.....that still remains to this day the best ever wheelie i had seen.... perfectly balanced and i mean perfectly...went along for a good 500 metre with the numberplate about 2 inches off the ground...no more no less for the whole frikking wheelie....same angle the whole way.... plate 2 inches off the ground perfectly consistent for 500 metres , the rest of us couldnt believe it...talk to him after...oh yeah...was nothing much...."

Being the other half of someone who does track days and is getting more intop stunting, I think that I will feel even safer on the back of him as a result of the stunting than I already do.

Would you feel safe riding down the motorway like in the first video on this thread..??

dipshit
6th April 2008, 20:35
come on here and hate on a few stunt riders and try make them give up??

People follow the lead of other people. Monkey see monkey do.

dipshit
6th April 2008, 20:38
This just backs up that stunting enhances skills; these guys are mint

So then boy racers are the safest drivers around and hardly ever crash..??

Bikernereid
7th April 2008, 02:06
I think you may find there is a difference between hoons that just want to drive fast and show of to thier mates and people who actually want to develop a new skill. At the end of the day how do you think people like Ron Haslam et al got thier riding skills, sending off for them with a S.A.E?

So then boy racers are the safest drivers around and hardly ever crash..??

Bikernereid
7th April 2008, 02:14

I can see it giving many overconfidence as they truly believe that the "skills" they have acquired actually have any relevance to safe road riding skills.

I am sure that there are a great deal of people riding bikes with an overinflated belief in thier skills who have never even done stunting or developed any advanced riding 'skills'.

Try reading the dedications to some of the KB members that have killed themselves on their bikes and never made it into their thirties...

"There's some great footage of Bruce and his big cheeky grin as he races, does burnouts on the grass, wheelies etc. Then he hops on his roadbike and does some unrefined wheelies and stoppies on the road. He's about 18 in the video, but he hasn't changed in the years since (except for pulling better wheelies and stoppies!)"

"We were taking a shorter route heading thru backroads he get onto a straight and Dan put it up on one wheel and man.....that still remains to this day the best ever wheelie i had seen.... perfectly balanced and i mean perfectly...went along for a good 500 metre with the numberplate about 2 inches off the ground...no more no less for the whole frikking wheelie....same angle the whole way.... plate 2 inches off the ground perfectly consistent for 500 metres , the rest of us couldnt believe it...talk to him after...oh yeah...was nothing much...."

And how may riders have died young who weren't 'showing off'? You can't blame what they did for how they died unless it was as a direct result of it. Sometimes unfortunate accidents just happen.

Would you feel safe riding down the motorway like in the first video on this thread..??

There is no way in hell I would ever do that and especially not without full gear. And I can say without any doubt that my bloke would never ask me to do it either. But at the same time you have to ask yourself, how would that look and what would be the possible outcome if done by someone who hadn't developed some skills?

Bikernereid
7th April 2008, 02:16

I am sure that there are a great deal of people riding bikes with an overinflated belief in thier skills who have never even done stunting or developed any advanced riding 'skills'.

And how may riders have died young who weren't 'showing off'? You can't blame what they did for how they died unless it was as a direct result of it. Sometimes unfortunate accidents just happen.

There is no way in hell I would ever do that and especially not without full gear. And I can say without any doubt that my bloke would never ask me to do it either. But at the same time you have to ask yourself, how would that look and what would be the possible outcome if done by someone who hadn't developed some skills?

jimmy 2006
7th April 2008, 07:31
hey dipshit,
sorry, but i don't get the connection between stunting and boy racers?

slow wheelies, stoppies ect in a environment that is chosen as far out of the way as possible...... usually on dead end roads, trying to improve skills and have some fun.

vs

boy racers that race each other on open highways topping out at 200+kmph,
drifting around corners on residential streets ect ect.......

are you implying that they are the same risk to themselves and the general public?

i personally think your arguments on safety should go over to the sportbike forum where people are talking about "what is the fastest you have managed to get your bike" and "i got over 180kmph on my bike on the motorway the other day". i guarantee that the people writing have almost no bike skills. or how about leaving us and bothering the people in the biker law forum where you can have your 2c on the fact that they lost there license for exceeding the legal limit by sometimes double......

dipshit
7th April 2008, 08:40
I think you may find there is a difference between hoons that just want to drive fast and show of to thier mates and people who actually want to develop a new skill. At the end of the day how do you think people like Ron Haslam et al got thier riding skills, sending off for them with a S.A.E?

I totally agree that a professional who only practices their craft at an appropriate venue will be a safer road user when *driving normally* on public roads.

The trouble is that it is a case of monkey see monkey do for impressionable kids. They will then proceed to rap their cars around poles each and every Friday night while trying to hone their "skills".

Or in the case of motorcycles, you end up with situations like this...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ky-WW97vS0

dipshit
7th April 2008, 08:43

So much for their "amazing skills" making them safer on the roads though. <_<

dipshit
7th April 2008, 09:03
hey dipshit,
sorry, but i don't get the connection between stunting and boy racers?

Someone posted a video of drifting saying that it makes for safer road drivers. So I asked if boy racers are safe low incidence drivers?

i personally think your arguments on safety should go over to the sportbike forum where people are talking about "what is the fastest you have managed to get your bike" and "i got over 180kmph on my bike on the motorway the other day". i guarantee that the people writing have almost no bike skills.

It's interesting to see that you think that someone who is into stunting is a skilled rider and someone who isn't into stunting is a unskilled rider.

This is why I said earlier that it is a concern that stunting will become some kind of benchmark that new and young riders will think they need to aim for as it becomes more and more the norm and the thing to do on a bike.

Recently I remember reading a thread where someone was looking at getting a 900 Honda and the salesman pulled a wheelie and a stoppie in front of the shop to show him "how good it goes". WTF..??

jimmy 2006
7th April 2008, 10:09
"It's interesting to see that you think that someone who is into stunting is a skilled rider and someone who isn't into stunting is a unskilled rider."

What? no no, that is not what i implied. what i was saying is that you seem to think that stunting is VERY dangerous. i was replying that you should take your safety argument up with the people that think that doing almost double the speed limit is the way to ride there new 1000cc toys. it takes little skill to twist the throttle and try and go as fast as you can in a straight line..........

you get it yet?

YellowDog
7th April 2008, 10:13
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Shouldn't this go in the 'In Bad Need of Biking Safety Gear' section?

Even managed to look at the camera without getting creamed.

Bikernereid
7th April 2008, 10:32
Did you read my post?? How many riders can you name that have died through doing stunts on thier bikes? How may riders can you name that have died and have not being doing stunts at the time?

My uncle died on his bike aged 21 (so under 30) and was not ride like an 'idiot'. He rode under a lorry that was parked on a blind bend at night with no lights. I don't think that you can blame him for that can you? Or can you make it into his fault some how?

I have friends who have also died on thier bikes and none of them were stunting or riding like 'dicks' they just had unfortunate accidents, end of story!

So much for their "amazing skills" making them safer on the roads though. <_<

owner
7th April 2008, 13:02
Come on! just leave him be. He clearly has no idea about how to enjoy life or what it takes to push yourself to the next level of anything. Hes just one of THOSE people. Far to much time on his hands. Bloody good find on the vid though. Whos keen? to do some lame motorway wheelies dedicated to dipshit I think we should all have I love dipshit signs:devil2:

owner
7th April 2008, 13:09
Look at the way you parked your bike in your profile pic! that looks dangerous!!!. Motorbikes should be parked on firm level ground at all times. think of the kids. What if the wind had blown it over and a baby died. You really should think about how your picture is harming the motorcycle industry

dipshit
7th April 2008, 15:20
Did you read my post?? How many riders can you name that have died through doing stunts on thier bikes?

Actually two of those KB members (and most probably the third) died from the result of stunting.

They just weren't as clever as they thought they were.

dipshit
7th April 2008, 15:22
Look at the way you parked your bike in your profile pic! that looks dangerous!!!. Motorbikes should be parked on firm level ground at all times. think of the kids. What if the wind had blown it over and a baby died.

I can assure you that no children or animals were harmed in the making of the photograph. :innocent:

Kevmo7
7th April 2008, 16:57
dude anybody who rides a motorbike knows its risky and that your playing with death the entire time.

you just seem to think that stunting gives you bad bike control and that anybody who does stunting has no skill or brains.

Meet Scary Gary and Willy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in085fwuulk

You can always tell if somebody has control of there motorbike by just watching one thing

If they make the bike look like its a toy and there just throwing it around, they must have good bike control

If they make it look heavy and a big deal, then they generally cant control it for crap..

thats the way i think of it, so watch those guys and look how light they make the bike look!

dipshit
7th April 2008, 17:42
thats the way i think of it, so watch those guys and look how light they make the bike look!

You are deluding yourself if you think riding like that will make you safer.

EJK
7th April 2008, 18:20

He can't wheelie. Hes just jealouse of you ;)

Kevmo7
7th April 2008, 21:32
He can't wheelie. Hes just jealouse of you ;)

Yeah i was thinkin that, just cause im a stunt riding super$tar!

Mad gangsta my bitches! :doobey:

Kruzah
7th April 2008, 22:05
You are deluding yourself if you think riding like that will make you safer.

umm... where did he say it make stunters safer?? He said they have "good bike control" You have no idea of how many 30+ riders I have seen with crashed Harleys. They thought they had good bike control too. Have you ever scraped knee? Worn the chicken strips right off your tires? Is this not dangerous?! Get a clue matey.

Bikernereid
8th April 2008, 04:39
I must be mistaken as I thought that two of them were killed in a 'freak' accident. However they died I am sure that they are missed a great deal and that if I had to chose how my bloke was to go I would rather he goes enjoying what he loves than dying a slow, painful undignified death (like my old man did).

Actually two of those KB members (and most probably the third) died from the result of stunting.

YellowDog
8th April 2008, 07:52

Stunt riding and Reckless riding are not the same. You don't seem to be able to distinguish between the two.

Racer X
8th April 2008, 20:06
Can we just get Dipshit banned from the stunting forum?

He's obviously got nothing constructive to say, seems to love telling people what they should and shouldn't do and must be a bit retarded (Name = "Dipshit" Location = "Palmerston Otago" ).... Dipshit, are you actually Helen Clark?

jimmy 2006
8th April 2008, 21:34
lol. bling awarded. we have helen in KB now!

EJK
8th April 2008, 21:39
Yeah i was thinkin that, just cause im a stunt riding super$tar!

C'mon you are better than that....:blank:

dipshit
9th April 2008, 23:05
Stunt riding and Reckless riding are not the same.

They are the same thing if performed on public roads.

And it is an increasing trend and problem...
www.cjonline.com/stories/010208/kan_230825554.shtml

Bikernereid
9th April 2008, 23:14
How can you equate wheelies with riding fast and how can you equate both of these being doing by individuals with skill and those without?

Racer X
10th April 2008, 10:55

Apples and Oranges are the same thing if eaten on Feb 29 under a Harvest moon with your eyes shut

Kevmo7
10th April 2008, 15:15

yes i agree, now could please politely just fuck off

R6_kid
10th April 2008, 21:09

Perhaps on busy public roads, but done in a controlled manor on a quiet industrial (public) road... its quite different.

jimmy 2006
11th April 2008, 05:44
dipshit, from your profile pic it looks like you have a shit hot sv1000 there..... pipes and everything. well done.........

why did you get the pipes? was it to go faster..... or to make your bike sound louder..... ? how obnoxious! and how dangerous trying to make a 1000cc bike go faster.... tut tut.

so you have never in your life taken your sv1000 over the speed limit of 100k? therfore never getting it out of 3rd? i would be very surprised if this is the case. therefore you also have been participating in illegal activity..... far far more dangerous than stunting on dead end streets at under 50kph.

.................................................. .... :Pokey:

dipshit
11th April 2008, 20:51
Okay, let's put it this way.

What if stunting became popular and all the rage with young car drivers?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCJcDhaS4Es&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCJcDhaS4Es&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

How do you think the general population would react to that?

Katman
12th April 2008, 06:36
dude anybody who rides a motorbike knows its risky and that your playing with death the entire time.

And that's precisely the attitude that Motorcycling needs to get rid of.

It's not a fucking game.

jimmy 2006
12th April 2008, 08:39
dipshit, from your profile pic it looks like you have a shit hot sv1000 there..... pipes and everything. well done.........

why did you get the pipes? was it to go faster..... or to make your bike sound louder..... ? how obnoxious! and how dangerous trying to make a 1000cc bike go faster.... tut tut.

so you have never in your life taken your sv1000 over the speed limit of 100k? therfore never getting it out of 3rd? i would be very surprised if this is the case. therefore you also have been participating in illegal activity..... far far more dangerous than stunting on dead end streets at under 50kph.

.................................................. .... :Pokey:

hmmmm no answer, didn't think so....

dipshit
12th April 2008, 09:51
hmmmm no answer, didn't think so....

Of course I don't stick religiously to speed limits. Who does? Mind you, if all these people here are claiming that they never stunt on public roads with other traffic around, then can I claim to never exceed the speed limits as well? <_<

My point is that the stunting trend will make motorcycling even more hazardous. e.g...

You pass one bike going the other way doing 140km/h but otherwise riding normally on a straight bit of road.

You then approach another bike on its back wheel with the rider standing on the seat or something.

Which of these two approaching bikes will be more predictable?

dipshit
12th April 2008, 09:53
Answer.....

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/572_1199893428"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/572_1199893428" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Bikernereid
12th April 2008, 10:00
Why do you just agree to disagree.

You have your opinions and to be honest I do not see you ever changing the opinons or attitudes of the people on the stunts threads so would it not be a better use of your time to do something a little more productive?

[QUOTE=dipshit;1517138] Answer.....

blue eyed savage
26th April 2008, 19:56
stunts r good. but theres a time and a place. i dont know the place so the road is just got to do for now