PDA

View Full Version : Round 1 of Wellington buckets?

xr-rider
30th March 2008, 08:24
are the buckets in wellington still on?

Slingshot
30th March 2008, 08:29
Yip, as far as I know.

Little bit of water never hurt anyone :)

merv
30th March 2008, 12:05
Yip, as far as I know.

Little bit of water never hurt anyone :)

... but a lot of water aint much fun :shit:

Skunk
30th March 2008, 18:58
What water? Where's Wasp?

Trudes
10th April 2008, 20:06
OK, thread hijack!!!!!
Where are the points? Where can we see our points? Have the points been posted up yet?

not that it's all about the points and shit, but I wanna know who won!!!

Grub
10th April 2008, 20:33
Oh didn't they tell you? Because team Nudsty wasn't able to make it, the points rounds were postponed until Saturday fortnight. It worked for Bernard Racing at Wanganui.

Trudes
10th April 2008, 20:35
Oh didn't they tell you? Because team Nudsty wasn't able to make it, the points rounds were postponed until Saturday fortnight. It worked for Bernard Racing at Wanganui.

hahahahaha, whateva!!!!!

quallman1234
10th April 2008, 20:39
The website = Really really slack

http://scs.net.nz/results.htm

Trudes
10th April 2008, 20:57

http://scs.net.nz/results.htm

Thanks!!
So I was looking in the right place, just wasn't anything to look at yet!

Grub
10th April 2008, 21:06

Yah might not have been updated but Brayden does good work and runs the buckets for everyone pretty much on his own - not bad for a beginner :innocent:

ajturbo
10th April 2008, 21:22
Yah might not have been updated but Brayden does good work and runs the buckets for everyone pretty much on his own - not bad for a beginner :innocent:
na.. he is just slack..

Slingshot
10th April 2008, 21:30

Yip...he does do a bloody good job.

Trudes
10th April 2008, 21:33
Ok, so it's been decided, Bayden is a good bugger, but more importantly, where are the points, I need to know what fuel to run Pammy on!:eek5:

ajturbo
10th April 2008, 21:58
na.. he is just slack

Grub
10th April 2008, 23:58
I need to know what fuel to run Pammy on!:eek5:

Oh is that all. Easy - grapeseed oil :devil2:

Str8 Jacket
11th April 2008, 08:56
Ok, so it's been decided, Bayden is a good bugger, but more importantly, where are the points, I need to know what fuel to run Pammy on!:eek5:

Oh, pffft! Get over yourself! :p

Oh, BTW, I saw that little slut of yours giving Bayden the eye......

Trudes
11th April 2008, 10:28
Oh, pffft! Get over yourself! :p

Oh, BTW, I saw that little slut of yours giving Bayden the eye......

hahaha, I'd have to get over you first doll!
Pammy gives everyone "the eye", nothing new there!:shifty:

Skunk
11th April 2008, 16:39
Been talking to Bayden. We are under way with getting our arses organised. :yes:

Str8 Jacket
11th April 2008, 16:52
Been talking to Bayden. We are under way with getting our arses organised. :yes:

I always knew you two were a bit queer!

Skunk
11th April 2008, 20:56
Not as queer as you my dear.

Str8 Jacket
11th April 2008, 21:39
Not as queer as you my dear.

Aha, but I know you still love my muffins! :p

Number One
13th April 2008, 19:46
mmmmmm :drool:

I love your muffins too Hels :love:

Trudes
13th April 2008, 19:58

Ohhhh, Hels' muffins......:drool:, all the crusted chocolate around the outside and in the cracks, immmmmmmm.

Skunk
13th April 2008, 20:12
Hel's... get baking!

There's racing next week.

Korea
13th April 2008, 22:54
Hel's... get baking!

You lot sound baked as it is ~

I'm hoping to join you lot at Slipway next weekend - on two or on four.

:rolleyes:

Number One
13th April 2008, 23:08
You lot sound baked as it is ~

:rolleyes:

You are welcome - so long as you aren't the cock who was a smart arse to me about how slow I looked in my first utube vid...if you are him...please report to the girl in red leather for your :spanking:

Skunk
14th April 2008, 10:26
Bring ya gear...

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 15:45

Ohhhh, Hels' muffins......:drool:, all the crusted chocolate around the outside and in the cracks, immmmmmmm.

Hel's... get baking!

Tell ya what. I may do some baking. I may even make some muffins BUT what's in it for ME?! :cool:

Skunk
14th April 2008, 15:47
My smile?....

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 15:48
My smile?....

hehe, well I will owe ya for getting me some avgas and I actually quite enjoy cooking so you guy's may just get lucky.....

Skunk
14th April 2008, 16:18
hehe, well I will owe ya for getting me some avgas and I actually quite enjoy cooking so you guy's may just get lucky.....
Haven't been lucky in ages (I'm married...)

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:21
Alrighty then, i'll make you a deal. If the points from the last round are up by 9pm then I shall make muffins. Deal?

Skunk
14th April 2008, 16:29
Just rang Bayden...

He doesn't have the full results to put up as not everyone had numbers or were racing with someone else's number...

It'll get sorted at the next meeting.

Do I get a muffin for sorting that out with him? :(

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:30
Just rang Bayden...

He doesn't have the full results to put up as not everyone had numbers or were racing with someone else's number...

Do I get a muffin for sorting that out with Bayden? :(

Nope, sorry. Piss poor excuse. They'll be NO muffins!!!

Number One
14th April 2008, 16:34
Tell ya what. I may do some baking. I may even make some muffins BUT what's in it for ME?! :cool:

Wanna BJ Hels? :blink:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:35
Wanna BJ Hels? :blink:

Get in behind, BITCH! :spanking:

Number One
14th April 2008, 17:31
But, but, but you said I could be the man next time :devil2:

Slingshot
14th April 2008, 17:47
Just rang Bayden...

Do I get a muffin for sorting that out with him? :(

Sounds like an excuse for his two DNFs :bleh:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:15
But, but, but you said I could be the man next time :devil2:

:rolleyes:That's why I told you to get in behond duh!

Sounds like an excuse for his two DNFs :bleh:

Mwahahaha! Yep, WOOT, looks like Slingshots getting som muffins! :cool:

Coyote
14th April 2008, 18:19
Buckets are on this weekend right?

Thinking of taking the minimoto, even if I only get to ride the lunchtime

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:26
Buckets are on this weekend right?

Thinking of taking the minimoto, even if I only get to ride the lunchtime

Yep Sunday 20th. Only cost ya $55 and i'll get to go for free. Cheers dude! :niceone:

Coyote
14th April 2008, 18:31
Yep Sunday 20th. Only cost ya $55 and i'll get to go for free. Cheers dude! :niceone:
That includes day licence?

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:34

OK, :Bitch mode off:....

You wont need a day licence and if you only plan on taking out the minimoto then you'll prob only have to pay $20-$25 with $35 being what we pay for entering Buckets. It'd be awesome to have your minimotot there as there is another one that comes along every month as well. It is supposed to be coming next Sun as well. That'd be a funny race to watch!!

Number One
14th April 2008, 18:39

Dude - just pay the $35 and have the whole days riding...you won't regret it...much better value than $20 for a smaller section of the day and if you gonna travel out this way just do it!

Number One
14th April 2008, 18:40
:rolleyes:That's why I told you to get in behond duh!

It's just that I so innocent I didn't understand what you meant...anyway I was offering you a BJ not soliciting for bum!

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:46
It's just that I so innocent I didn't understand what you meant...anyway I was offering you a BJ not soliciting for bum!

You must spread some reputation.... blah blah blah!

You know where I wanna spread that rep now, dontcha! ;)

Coyote
14th April 2008, 18:51
OK, :Bitch mode off:....

You wont need a day licence and if you only plan on taking out the minimoto then you'll prob only have to pay $20-$25 with $35 being what we pay for entering Buckets. It'd be awesome to have your minimotot there as there is another one that comes along every month as well. It is supposed to be coming next Sun as well. That'd be a funny race to watch!!
Well actually another dude is likely to come along. In a Tearaway mag I saw at Weltec there was an article on minimotos and they called out for any Wellington riders. Seem to have been the only one that responded. Just let him know about the bucket racing and looks like I'll be meeting him there. Haven't mentioned the cost yet but he should be sweet. He doesn't have gear though so it'll still be only 2 bikes going at a time if the dude you mentioned shows up.

Dude - just pay the $35 and have the whole days riding...you won't regret it...much better value than $20 for a smaller section of the day and if you gonna travel out this way just do it!
Will do. Been riding with the buckets before and it was great fun, been a while ago though.

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:57
He doesn't have gear though so it'll still be only 2 bikes going at a time if the dude you mentioned shows up.

Ha, thats funny, cause the guy that owns the other one doesnt have gear either, lol! Everyone else just rides it for him.... :blip:

Slingshot
14th April 2008, 19:06
Ha, thats funny, cause the guy that owns the other one doesnt have gear either, lol! Everyone else just rides it for him.... :blip:

And crashes it for him :cool:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 19:11
And crashes it for him :cool:

Yeah, but only a few times, eh John? :chase:

Skunk
14th April 2008, 20:02
Mwahahaha! Yep, WOOT, looks like Slingshots getting som muffins! :cool:
Whaaaat?

Waaaaa! :cry:

Coyote
14th April 2008, 20:24
Haha. Well I don't mind who rides my minimoto. My Metalwork teacher did when I took it to school last year :laugh:

Number One
14th April 2008, 20:37
Haha. Well I don't mind who rides my minimoto. My Metalwork teacher did when I took it to school last year :laugh:

LOL

Do you go to college in UHutt? Which one were you committed to :clap:

Coyote
14th April 2008, 21:02
LOL

Do you go to college in UHutt? Which one were you committed to :clap:
Used to go to Upper Hutt College, finished year 13 (7th form) last year. Better not name names, us and some of the class were hooning along the riverbank which technically isn't legal.

Number One
14th April 2008, 21:16
Upper Hutt College.

Hahaaa - went there me self...aaaa fond memories of the riverbank and sitting under Moonshine bridge and shell station pies and cookie times :sunny:

Them were the days - life when your at school was so cruizy...sure beats workin for a living<_<

Coyote
15th April 2008, 20:12
Hahaaa - went there me self...aaaa fond memories of the riverbank and sitting under Moonshine bridge and shell station pies and cookie times :sunny:

Them were the days - life when your at school was so cruizy...sure beats workin for a living<_<
That's the riverbank we went tearing down on my minimoto. Think I have some mobile phone 'tankcam' videos :D

According to my brother that's still there, the Shell station is getting much more business now since those anti-bad food laws at school came in this year.

I thought school was hard enough. Sigh...

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 20:14
I thought school was hard enough. Sigh...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Coyote
15th April 2008, 20:22
I worked pretty darn hard to begin with. I was a top student for a long time (aka a geek). Kinda 'relaxed' by last year, which reflected in my results...

Number One
15th April 2008, 21:39

I concur. School, even if you slave your guts out is a bloody good way to ease into the drudgery that can be working life