PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP Jerez *Spoiler*

madandy
31st March 2008, 01:06
MotoGP Spoiler --- Do not read any further

My sky subscription earning its keep this year.
I love such good racing.
Stoner pushing into the kitty litter twice.
Hayden using elbow and knee to keep upright.
Yamaha, Honda & Ducati in an early 3 way for constructor honours :D

:2thumbsup

spudchucka
31st March 2008, 05:11
Thanks for braking the suspense, it'll be so much more interesting watching the tape tonight knowing who won the race.

James Deuce
31st March 2008, 05:20
Just about started that bittorrent search. Won't bother now.

madandy
31st March 2008, 05:26
Sorry guys.
I got sick of the same happening to me over the years. Avoiding internet sites that might have relevant news, clapping my hands over ears at each radio new bulletin, avoiding human contact for hours harda harda so I get up & watch important sports events live now. Like the old days when we were kids and got up at all hours to watch the All Blacks...
3/12 hours sleep & I'm back at work for a 12 hour day.
Who'd have thought a thread about the race may have been in the racing forum already.
If only I could have edited the thread topic at 2:30 this mornming when it dawned on me that people were likely to be waiting to watch recorded coverage.

k14
31st March 2008, 05:52
Lol, you are a muppet. Glad I just watched the race.

CookMySock
31st March 2008, 05:55
the trick is to put the word "SPOILER" in your topic when you post results etc. In case someone hasn't seen it yet.

edit: good save, bro

DB

Bikernereid
31st March 2008, 06:19
Just what I wanted to know before having chance to watch the race!!

But at least my boy won so have to look on the bright side!

merv
31st March 2008, 07:31
But at least my boy won so have to look on the bright side!

Oh so he's your boy!!

Anyway now you've all read this far you may as well the race report here http://images.motogp.com/en/motogp/motogp_news.htm?menu=news&news_id=22409&championsip_id=3

Str8 Jacket
31st March 2008, 07:35
ARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud:

vifferman
31st March 2008, 08:24
Thanks a lot! :mad:
Why couldn't you have put the results IN the thread, instead of in the title?
You obviously put a bit of thought into it, so why not put a bit more? I guess you wanted to be first to say. "See! I watched the race! I know the results!"
Well good for you.
I really didn't enjoy innocently browsing the new post titles and seeing the outcome. :mad:

Is there any point in watching it now? :Pokey:

Bikernereid
31st March 2008, 08:29
Yep my boy and proud to admit it. None of that Doctor worship for this little lady.

Checked out MOTO GP site earlier (non point avoiding it after the thread post) but thanks for race report!!

Oh so he's your boy!!

Anyway now you've all read this far you may as well the race report here http://images.motogp.com/en/motogp/motogp_news.htm?menu=news&news_id=22409&championsip_id=3

Finn
31st March 2008, 08:52
My sky subscription earning its keep this year.
I love such good racing.
Stoner pushing into the kitty litter twice.
Hayden using elbow and knee to keep upright.
Yamaha, Honda & Ducati in an early 3 way for constructor honours :D

:2thumbsup

I KILL YOU!!!

Zoolander
31st March 2008, 08:57
Thanks a lot moron..... red rep for you......

Badjelly
31st March 2008, 10:01

Well you're not much of a fan, are you? :innocent:

Anyway, the thread's got SPOILER in the title now. It sounds like a great race and I can't wait to watch the tape tonight. But I looked up the results on crash.net first thing this morning, as I usually do 'cause I can't stand the suspense otherwise.

What about Simoncelli & Bautista? What a shame! Apparently the crash was caused by Bautista's bike slowing mid-corner, not by Simoncelli coming in too hot as it appeared at the time.

NZsarge
31st March 2008, 15:52
Well you're not much of a fan, are you? :innocent:

Anyway, the thread's got SPOILER in the title now. It sounds like a great race and I can't wait to watch the tape tonight. But I looked up the results on crash.net first thing this morning, as I usually do 'cause I can't stand the suspense otherwise.

What about Simoncelli & Bautista? What a shame! Apparently the crash was caused by Bautista's bike slowing mid-corner, not by Simoncelli coming in too hot as it appeared at the time.

Yeah his motor broke apparently.

madandy
31st March 2008, 16:22
Thanks a lot! :mad:
Why couldn't you have put the results IN the thread, instead of in the title?
You obviously put a bit of thought into it, so why not put a bit more? I guess you wanted to be first to say. "See! I watched the race! I know the results!"
Well good for you.
I really didn't enjoy innocently browsing the new post titles and seeing the outcome. :mad:

My brain is pretty slow at the best of times mate. After watching the 125's, falling asleep during the 250's and soaking up the main event after 2amI was quite slow on it.
I would have edited the title but us normal people can't do that, only Mods can change our titles
:Pokey:
Watch the race. It was great.

Badjelly
31st March 2008, 16:34
My brain is pretty slow at the best of times mate. After watching the 125's, falling asleep during the 250's and soaking up the main event after 2amI was quite slow on it.

And you have the New Dad exemption (if the title you post under is accurate).

madandy
1st April 2008, 11:55
And you have the New Dad exemption (if the title you post under is accurate).

Yep :)
Our boy Miles is 4 months old on the 5th :sunny:
Sometimes I'm glad I go to work at 6 every morning...:zzzz: