PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures?

Liv, Norway
10th December 2004, 11:37
-How do I post pictures here?
I can't remeber...

If someone tell me I'll post pictures of Santa on a bike!

-And how did I make those smilies work?
I try here: :scooter:
Did it work?
One more: :ride:

Liv.

Liv, Norway
10th December 2004, 11:46
-How do I post pictures here?
I can't remeber...

If someone tell me I'll post pictures of Santa on a bike!

-And how did I make those smilies work?
I try here: :scooter:
Did it work?
One more: :ride:

Liv.

Great!
I'm good with smilies! :Punk:

But I need help with pictures...

I think I need :apint:

Liv.

SpankMe
10th December 2004, 12:33
Check the FAQ (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_attachment_exp lain).

Holy Roller
10th December 2004, 15:43
In the reply to thread box there is another box "Additional Options" the manage attachments grey box needs to be checked this will open a window where one can select pixs that on your hard drive to upload. ( if the image is too large you will have to reduce the size to upload) Or if the image is on the web copy the image location then select insert image box the little square with a hill and sun with yellow sky, paste the image location in the box that appears.

StoneChucker
10th December 2004, 18:00
Posting pictures is easy and fun, like walking barefoot in the grass :sunny:

As Hitcher said, it's in the manage attachments box, or a direct link on the web by inserting a hyperlink.

Just have patience, most of the time I can't upload pictures. It says uploading, and then suddenly "this page cannot be found". So hope it works for you :)

Dave.

Blakamin
10th December 2004, 18:23
easy.... like this for whoever said LAVS couldnt drive on the road :Pokey:

Hitcher
10th December 2004, 18:50
As Hitcher said, it's in the manage attachments box, or a direct link on the web by inserting a hyperlink.
Holy Roller said that. I have had mixed success posting images. Attaching to a reply to thread is a piece of piss. However the several gazillion megabytes of pics I've variously tried to stick in a gallery have disappeared forever into cyberspace. I am without hope...

Hitcher
10th December 2004, 18:56
easy.... like this for whoever said LAVS couldnt drive on the road
What an overpriced and embarrassing piece of kit. One wog with a 0.5" Browning or an RPG and they're toast.

James Deuce
10th December 2004, 19:10

No one.

I said HUMVs couldn't. And the original ones can't. With their mirrors on they are wider than the average NZ lane by 6 inches.

FzerozeroT
11th December 2004, 06:00

that was me, sorry found out that the armour is bolted to LAV's in the field soto transport them they take all the armour off and put them in separate trucks, that'll be cool in the battlefield :moon:

Holy Roller
11th December 2004, 07:38
Passed one of those on the way to Cold Kiwi it wasn't going slow either. Sure looked impressive. reminded me of the days in Waiouru being woken by the tanks thundering past our house ,.... ah those were the days :mellow:

Liv, Norway
12th December 2004, 01:42
Help!

The box ''Additional options'' at the bottom do not open up.
And the little picture (a letter?) with a mountain and yellow sky; -what to do?

I don't understand this; I have posted pictures here long time ago, and now I can't figure it out?

Liv.

Ghost Lemur
12th December 2004, 08:37
Help!

The box ''Additional options'' at the bottom do not open up.
And the little picture (a letter?) with a mountain and yellow sky; -what to do?

I don't understand this; I have posted pictures here long time ago, and now I can't figure it out?

Liv.

Look at the included screenshot and you'll see the button you need to press in order to attach pictures. :)

when you've pushed the button, then use one of the 'browse' buttons to browse to where the picture is on your hard drive. Once that's done click on the 'upload' button. The picture will then be listed in the current attachements window. 'Close this window' then 'Submit Reply'.

Liv, Norway
12th December 2004, 23:06
TA-DAA! (I hope...)

I normally us OPERA, not INTERNET EXPLORER - and when I switced ovet ot Internet Explorer I got those options!

OK friends; pictures are coming!

:scooter: Liv.

Liv, Norway
13th December 2004, 06:54
Sant's watching you, so you better be good! :wink: : wink :

Liv.

Liv, Norway
13th December 2004, 06:59
Sant's watching you, so you better be good! :wink: : wink :

Liv.

Hmm... didn't work.
I try again!

vifferman
13th December 2004, 07:36
Good work, Liv!

But you'd better tell Santa to get another bike - he's never going to be able to deliver all the presents on that! Ha ha !!:msn-wink:

Blakamin
13th December 2004, 08:10
Always knew santa was an old, grumpy bastard.... and the BMW says it nicely ;)

RiderInBlack
13th December 2004, 08:20
Now for the next trick. Open your thumbnail of your pic. Copy it's web address. then paste this as your URL when you click on the Icon of the 2 mountains and hey pressto>>
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5511

Liv, Norway
14th December 2004, 06:22
Always knew santa was an old, grumpy bastard.... and the BMW says it nicely ;)

Vifferman and Blakamin:
-Don't you worry; Santa is not coming you way - because you don't get any presents! :Bleh:

:LOL: Liv.

Liv, Norway
14th December 2004, 06:46
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5512

Merry Christmas!

Liv, Norway
14th December 2004, 06:50
I made it!

Thank you all, and thank you RiderInBlack!

What did I do wrong with the smilies? I thought it was :space (name of smilie) space: ??

Liv.

RiderInBlack
14th December 2004, 20:23
I made it!

Thank you all, and thank you RiderInBlack!

Liv.She's Right Mate:niceone: You can come down my chimney anytime (Remembers that he does not have one, panics, and rushs out and starts building one quickly).
PS: How is Old Jack Frost behaving himself up there?

Blakamin
15th December 2004, 18:06
No one.

I said HUMVs couldn't. And the original ones can't. With their mirrors on they are wider than the average NZ lane by 6 inches.
Ohh bugger... better tell the guy wif the big maroon one in Raumati then... he just drove it home from the pub!!! (and yes, it was the original HMMWV)
[edit] will get a photo next time I ride past the pub and its there

Liv, Norway
16th December 2004, 22:43
She's Right Mate:niceone: You can come down my chimney anytime (Remembers that he does not have one, panics, and rushs out and starts building one quickly).
PS: How is Old Jack Frost behaving himself up there?

Old Jack Frost, Father Christmas and Santa Claus are all behaving fine!
Those three brothers are busy, but fine!
Old Jack Frost are feeding his reindeers, Father Christmas supervise the small alves when they make gifts, and Santa is rididing on his Scarver - looking for kids of all ages!
The boss, the Norwegian Julenissen, is not feeling well; he drunk too much of the Norwegian juleĝl (Christmas beer) last night.

Oh; you didn't know there are three brothers and a boss?
To be honest; you didn't think only one man could manage to do the job alone???

:-) Liv.

gav
17th December 2004, 19:55
and a merry xmas back at ya

RiderInBlack
17th December 2004, 20:07
Oh; you didn't know there are three brothers and a boss?
To be honest; you didn't think only one man could manage to do the job alone???

:-) Liv.:killingme
No, I thought Mrs Claus did all the organising and hard stuff, while Santa drunks all the booze and biscuits and sits on his arse all year. Then Christmas Eve she tells him to get off his lazzy fat arse, and get all those f*cken presents delieved before all those little shits wake-up, or his Dinner will be in the snow that the raindeer shit on next to his pillow.

Liv, Norway
20th December 2004, 23:24
:killingme
No, I thought Mrs Claus did all the organising and hard stuff, while Santa drunks all the booze and biscuits and sits on his arse all year. Then Christmas Eve she tells him to get off his lazzy fat arse, and get all those f*cken presents delieved before all those little shits wake-up, or his Dinner will be in the snow that the raindeer shit on next to his pillow.

Mr. and Mss. Santa divorced so he had to ask his brothers for help! :-)

And thanks, Gav!
If we get more snow I can make an anatomic correct snowman!

:-) Liv.