PDA

View Full Version : Cop U turn

Artemis Fowl
1st April 2008, 15:10
Did anybody record Police 10/7 last week which showed a Police car doing a u-turn, captured from inise the vehicle. It was quite interesting how quick they did so when observing an oncoming car. God help anybody else in the vicinity.

Str8 Jacket
1st April 2008, 15:13
Did anybody record Police 10/7 last week which showed a Police car doing a u-turn, captured from inise the vehicle. It was quite interesting how quick they did so when observing an oncoming car. God help anybody else in the vicinity.

Welcome to KB where cop bashing is not allowed.

Goodbye you're the weakest link.....

(pt)

Finn
1st April 2008, 15:37
I sometimes watch Police 10-7 for it's cultural content, but never record it.

Grub
1st April 2008, 15:37
I was followed by a bikey cop on SH2 on the way to Lower Hutt who was wearing his flip-up helmet fliped-up. As far as I know, the helmets are not strong enough for that and it is verbotten - as well as stupid

slimjim
1st April 2008, 15:42
As far as I know, the helmets are not strong enough for that and it is verbotten - as well as stupid[/QUOTE]

nope they hold up better than you think, use one alot , and evn at 115km no diff til a fucking great truck trailer coming the other way then a quick nod an it'll close before the wind blast hits

MIXONE
1st April 2008, 15:46

I watch it to catch up on the whanau.Bro Watch.

LilSel
1st April 2008, 15:50
I saw it... didnt record it... yeah it was a quick U-Turn... but once they'd U-Turned u could see back up the way they were coming & the road was clear

Sellout
1st April 2008, 15:51
Is 10/7 a serious program?? I thought it was a comedy show like Reno 911!!

Finn
1st April 2008, 15:52
Is 10/7 a serious program?? I thought it was a comedy show like Reno 911!!

No. The real comedy show begins in court.

Sellout
1st April 2008, 15:53
Oh and welcome to KB Artemis!

Enjoy the ride, you'll find the motion sickness bags in the seat pocket in front of you...

Tank
1st April 2008, 15:53

What you probably didn't see from the camera angle was the cop looking over his shoulder and checking that the way was clear before doing it.

Bit of a null issue really.

I like watching it tho to laugh as the boi-racers - I love it when they get done.

LilSel
1st April 2008, 15:55
What you probably didn't see from the camera angle was the cop looking over his shoulder and checking that the way was clear before doing it.

It was a chick driving... :innocent:

MIXONE
1st April 2008, 16:04

Well there you go then a 100% guarantee that the turn was done in complete safety.:msn-wink:

LilSel
1st April 2008, 16:07
Well there you go then a 100% guarantee that the turn was done in complete safety.:msn-wink:

:rockon:......lol...... I just remember noticing that it was a female cop

Tank
1st April 2008, 16:09

Sorry I just assumed it was a man. You know driving and all that.

(p/t)

avgas
1st April 2008, 16:09
Enjoy the ride, you'll find the motion sickness bags in the seat pocket in front of you...
Now you say it, lotta fucking good now....
/Slumps off to go wash spew out of helmet/

SPman
1st April 2008, 16:30
Sometimes watch it because it's one of the few NZ shows we get over here........SCU, Border Patrol & Motorway Patrol!

TimeOut
1st April 2008, 16:43
[QUOTE=Tank;1500220]Sorry I just assumed it was a man. You know driving and all that.

I'll buy you a wooden spoon for your birthday