PDA

View Full Version : I have some good news!

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 15:09
Im buying myself a bucket! It's pretty, see..... WOOT WOOT!

Ive decided to keep the A100 and try and get it going again but i'll keep it for the road anyway!

Sully60
2nd April 2008, 15:11
That sure is a purdy bucket now.
Not sure Malcolm will find you as sexy after riding that one though!

Maha
2nd April 2008, 15:14
Im buying myself a bucket! It's pretty, see..... WOOT WOOT!

Is that the one from beside your bed???

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 15:17
Is that the one from beside your bed???

haha, nah that's blue.... This bucket is like nothing ive ever had before and its arriving TONIGHT!! :wari:

sels1
2nd April 2008, 15:47
So when are you blowing it up?

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 17:01
So when are you blowing it up?

Well I have already used it twice for bucket racing and as of yet I have not dropped or blown it up so i'll prob destroy it at the next bucket meeting! :pinch:

Trudes
2nd April 2008, 17:07
Yahhhh Hels!!!! (Trying to act surprised...... see :gob:)
I'm sure Pamela can't wait to get her filthy carbs all over him too!!!

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 17:14
Watch it Trudes, this bike tried to destroy kendogs' bike on sunday!

Underneath that is the best picture of my new bucket that I have.... It will be arriving tonight. Now I just have to find room in my lounge and get it up the stairs.... Think I might paint him black :D

merv
2nd April 2008, 18:28
Ive decided to keep the A100 and try and get it going again but i'll keep it for the road anyway!

Hi did you find anyone to get the A100 around to Skunks bucket factory?

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 18:31
Hi did you find anyone to get the A100 around to Skunks bucket factory?

Yep, will do it next week.... :niceone:

My bucket has arrived! I am now the proud owner of an H100 bucket. Fucken mint engine and got a few other things with it too! :D
Oh yeah, its got 18 inch tyres as well...... :whistle:

Citroenjunkie
2nd April 2008, 18:41
Oh good someone else who is going to beat me:crybaby:

No seriously Hooray!! :clap: the more the merrier and 36 is a great racing number. My dad has used it for years in SA and he's never fallen off! Well not recently anyway..

:wacko:
I know.."Who are you? Who cares? Please go away!"

Str8 Jacket
2nd April 2008, 18:45
Oh good someone else who is going to beat me:crybaby:

No seriously Hooray!! :clap: the more the merrier and 36 is a great racing number. My dad has used it for years in SA and he's never fallen off! Well not recently anyway..

:wacko:
I know.."Who are you? Who cares? Please go away!"

Actually, its funny you say that..... My number is actually going to be 9 and I just clicked what 3+6=!

MyGSXF
2nd April 2008, 18:54
Underneath that is the best picture of my new bucket that I have

Sheeeyte.. that looks like a HEAP of fun!!!! :banana:

Awesome stuff chick!! ENJOY!! :Punk:

Jen :rockon:

Nasty
2nd April 2008, 19:06
Well done str8 ... makes a difference out on the track when its yours!!!

Mom
2nd April 2008, 19:10
Well I have already used it twice for bucket racing and as of yet I have not dropped or blown it up so i'll prob destroy it at the next bucket meeting! :pinch:

No, reckon you have broken that spell mate! Sounds like a good time is heading your way. Have fun, pity we are so far away, would be there to cheer you on!

merv
2nd April 2008, 19:12
Yep, will do it next week.... :niceone:

My bucket has arrived! I am now the proud owner of an H100 bucket. Fucken mint engine and got a few other things with it too! :D
Oh yeah, its got 18 inch tyres as well...... :whistle:

OK sweet coz this weekend I'm having to go to Hawera of all places - geez Hawera - but if no one is able to help you let me know and I could dig the trailer out next week.

quallman1234
2nd April 2008, 22:43
Now all you need is a MB100 and a YB100

and your have the set!

Ivan
2nd April 2008, 22:48
Mean is that the team pie bike?

Str8 Jacket
3rd April 2008, 05:54
Mean is that the team pie bike?

It was the team pie bike! :yes:

Im gonna paint it and Malcolm has made up a very very cool design/logo for the tank. With any luck it'll be done by the next bucket meet.

Number One
3rd April 2008, 07:33
Gawsh I am soooo surprised :rolleyes: FAB Hels!

So you gonna be pushing him a bit harder now you own it?

Looking forward to our 'season'

churr churr chicky and congrats again :banana:

Str8 Jacket
3rd April 2008, 07:36
So you gonna be pushing him a bit harder now you own it?

Hell yeah! I expect I may start having a few crashes now!!

Too long till the next one!! :(

Skunk
3rd April 2008, 17:41
Hell yeah! I expect I may start having a few crashes now!!

Too long till the next one!! :(
Next what? Crash?

Slingshot
3rd April 2008, 19:38
It was the team pie bike! :yes:

Im gonna paint it and Malcolm has made up a very very cool design/logo for the tank. With any luck it'll be done by the next bucket meet.

That bike boogies along quite nicely, you will have much fun on it me thinks.

Number One
3rd April 2008, 21:56
Craig has advised me that that wee bikey of yours is faster than the sled!!!:nono:

Barrringgg it on biarch :Punk:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 08:46
Awakens from sleepy skim read.:sleep: Erm have you bought my old H100? The Orange one? Why on earth would he sell it? I've come 3rd on it twice in the NZ F4 GP twice & won stuff knows how many club champs on it.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 08:50
That bike boogies along quite nicely, you will have much fun on it me thinks.

Oh HELL yeah, I already am. Can wait for tomorrow, gonna start sanding it down and look at painting it. The neighbours may despair after I start practicing my crash starting up and down the driveway! :devil2:

Craig has advised me that that wee bikey of yours is faster than the sled!!!:nono:

Barrringgg it on biarch :Punk:

Yes, it is VERY nice and swift! However it is the rider that will make or break it in the end and well Sherie, it look's like you got me there! BUT I can work on it, right?!

Awakens from sleepy skim read.:sleep: Erm have you bought my old H100? The Orange one? Why on earth would he sell it? I've come 3rd on it twice in the NZ F4 GP twice & won stuff knows how many club champs on it.

Yaha, that is correct! Its a very cool little bike which is why I am so stoked to have it! :D

Number One
4th April 2008, 08:51
oooooowww - IT'S ORN Like Donkey Kong Str8!!!

:buggerd::lol::chase:

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 08:56
oooooowww - IT'S ORN Like Donkey Kong Str8!!!

:buggerd::lol::chase:

Either way, my bucket is still faster than yours! :p

Sully60
4th April 2008, 08:58

Not for long. Just you wait until my new pipes are ready to go.

It's still going to be on, on like kong!

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 09:00
Not for long. Just you wait until my new pipes are ready to go.

It's still going to be on, on like kong!

:crybaby: That's OK cause when you're the best you aint got nowhere to go but DOWN!!! But me, well I can only get better! :shake:

Number One
4th April 2008, 09:00

Yup and with some little tweaks and the ideas Craig has you'll be dragging your knee and challenging me proper in no time :wari:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 09:02
Don't suppose he gave you the old pipe & seat & handle bars? I'd put it back to how I had it.

Sully60
4th April 2008, 09:03
Don't suppose he gave you the old pipe & seat & handle bars? I'd put it back to how I had it.

Yeah wot he sez^^^

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 09:04

I have the old pipe which I can use for measurements as its a bit busted but not the hadlebars. I actually like the handle bars. Suits my riding style and as the wee thing is prone to wheelstand it helps me lean over the tank and keep the front end down!

Number One
4th April 2008, 09:06
Wheel stand - CRIKEY!!! That does have some power then...not sure the led sled could lift itself up to wheelstand.

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 09:08
. . as the wee thing is prone to wheelstand . .

That was the best thing about it!! I used to launch it sitting on the tank & it would still come up & again into 2nd.

At the old GM carpark I used to be able to whip out a decent lead (people were a bit slower then) & spend the rest of the race practising my stand up wheelies. That pipe did make it hit real hard in the midrange so if you don't like it coming up so quick maybe the new pipe might be better to start with.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 09:09
That was the best thing about it!! At the old GM carpark I used to be able to whip out a decent lead (people were a bit slower then) & spend the rest of the race practising my stand up wheelies. That pipe did make it hit real hard in the midrange so if you don't like it coming up so quick maybe the new pipe might be better to start with.

Yeah, Ola was saying that about the pipe.... Lack of $$ is keeping me from doing anything to it at the moment anyway!! As for the wheelies, I am actually looking forward to being able to learn how to do them properly! My driveway is quite long too..... :whistle:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 09:11
rule one: always cover the rear brake.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 09:12
rule one: always cover the rear brake.

Yeah, I have been told that but I was also told to stay away from the rear brake on it as well! Though im guessing that applies to when im actually racing it not wheel standing it? Does it lock up or something? BTW, im loving the braided lines on the front!

Sully60
4th April 2008, 09:14
Wheel stand - CRIKEY!!! That does have some power then...not sure the led sled could lift itself up to wheelstand.

It's not called the Leadsled for nothing love. It does wheelie with provocation but the ZXR chassis places a lot of its (considerable)weight over the front where as the H has very little.

Next time out I'm going to try standing on the swingarm crash knobs (ala pit bike)and see what happens from there :devil2:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 10:48
yeah it (rear brake) was a bit touchy from memory, perhaps it's gotten worse, but shouldn't be using it racing really. Wheelieing it's the only one that will work of course to bring you back down.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 10:51
yeah it (rear brake) was a bit touchy from memory, perhaps it's gotten worse, but shouldn't be using it racing really. Wheelieing it's the only one that will work of course to bring you back down.

Yeah, I dont use it or have the need to use it. Try my best to stay of the front too much, prefer to use the gears. Sometimes those corners sneak up on you really fast though! :eek:

Nasty
4th April 2008, 11:20
Yeah, I dont use it or have the need to use it. Try my best to stay of the front too much, prefer to use the gears. Sometimes those corners sneak up on you really fast though! :eek:

Note to self ... Str8 doesn't like using brakes ... hmmm makes passing on courners interesting!

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 11:21
Note to self ... Str8 doesn't like using brakes ... hmmm makes passing on courners interesting!

Its not that I dont like using brakes, its more that I prefer to use the gears and roll on and off the throttle. Makes things slightly more smoother for me! That's whay I love 2 smokers, none of this brutal engine braking crap! :yes:

Nasty
4th April 2008, 11:22
Its not that I dont like using brakes, its more that I prefer to use the gears and roll on and off the throttle. Makes things slightly more smoother for me! :yes:

Yeah ... but harder for me maybe .... I know what you mean ... I think I use brakes too much ... gotta stop those panic stoppy things ...

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 11:25
Yeah don't use the gears to slow you down too much or the bike will be forced to rev too high. Instead of over-revving with the throttle the rear wheel can force a bike to over-rev too.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 11:27
Yeah don't use the gears to slow you down too much or the bike will be forced to rev too high. Instead of over-revving with the throttle the rear wheel can force a bike to over-rev too.

Ah, see I had no idea! First I need to be going fast enough for that too happen though, right?! Im gonna play around a bit at the next meet just to see exactly what its capable of.....

Nasty
4th April 2008, 11:33

Her and me both ... thats interesting ... new learnings!

Number One
4th April 2008, 11:42
Brakes? Engine braking...why? :devil2::jerry:

bungbung
4th April 2008, 11:58

I couldn't use the existing pipe due to clearance issues, it could be reinstated with some patching though. IMHO there isn't any difference the peak power, just now there is less in the bottom (magnifies the increase when on pipe) and a sharper cut off at the top.

Bars, personal preference. I could ride it faster with clip ons than with the mx bars.

The reason for selling is size. I'm the reverse of ant-on-a-missile.

It's a really good bike, full credit to Dave for the unburstable motor, just too uncomfortable for me in my old age.

I have two other buckets as work in progress...

quallman1234
4th April 2008, 12:00
Ah, see I had no idea! First I need to be going fast enough for that too happen though, right?! Im gonna play around a bit at the next meet just to see exactly what its capable of.....

Yep you can def over rev even at slipway's i wouldn't worry about it too much although.
Just keep in mind to be nice on the old engine changing down gears coming into corners.

Did you over rev coming in to corners much on the RG when it went bang?
This is how i did mine pretty much (Oh and shit oil)

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 12:03
Did you over rev coming in to corners much on the RG when it went bang?
This is how i did mine pretty much (Oh and shit oil)

Nah, only when coming out of the corners..... It went BANG on the straight leading into Higgins and I was revving the snot out of it then! But remember that I had just done 1000 km's on it the week prior so it could've been anything. You should definately take the H out if you havent already it's quite different to ride!

quallman1234
4th April 2008, 12:10
Sounds like the H is like a peaky MX bike?

Kendog
4th April 2008, 12:10
I have read the MB100 and the H100 are the same bike, just a different name for different countries. Is that correct?

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 12:11
Sounds like the H is like a peaky MX bike?

Take it for a blat next time..... Malcolm has first dibs though!

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 12:12
I have read the MB100 and the H100 are the same bike, just a different name for different countries. Is that correct?

I dont know but im sure someone will know, have you googled it, done a search, written a letter? :devil2:

You got yourself a bucket yet Nige?

Kendog
4th April 2008, 12:14
I dont know but im sure someone will know, have you googled it, done a search, written a letter? :devil2:

You got yourself a bucket yet Nige?

I have, and pending the answer to my question it is the same as yours (and the same as Nasty's)

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 12:16
I have, and pending the answer to my question it is the same as yours (and the same as Nasty's)

Lookie what I found from KB:

I’ve ridden some pretty vibey MB100s. Strangely my MB50 I pulled the balancer out & it was smooth. Also the H100, which is essentially the MB motor in this regard mine came with the balancer disconnected (bearing died) it wasn’t vibey at all, even in a 2 hr, maybe the padded seat & big bars isolated you. Dave D's one vibed real bad without it. As I've said, be real cautious about those front engine mounts. They aren't used on MBs or H100s. Need loose rubber mount or don't use. Vibes will crack the crankcase

This is from F5Dave, take from it what you will. I will still keeel you! :devil2:

bungbung
4th April 2008, 12:38
MB and H have same motor, frames differ slightly. They are interchangeable really.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 12:41
MB and H have same motor, frames differ slightly. They are interchangeable really.

See there ya go Nige! When I blow up my H I can use your engine. Thanks, that's very nice of you! :niceone:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 13:16
The engines are not the same from the base gasket up. Barrels & heads are different, the exhaust pipe exits at a different angle. Bottom ends are the same though the set up is to drop an MB50 6-speed into the cases.

Some H's have points ignition but MB50/100 will fit right on. Or air-cooled CR80 if you are serious. Both these (g-box & CR ign) items are now fairly hard to source. Keep the bike locked up Hel.

When built it it was set up for a hard hitting midrange like a supercross bike. Could have easily gotten more power from it but I didn't want to overstretch the chassis & suited kart tracks like that.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 13:30
It has the CR80 gearbox, right?....

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 13:43
No a CR gearbox wouldn't be legal being competition based (don't know if it would have fitted anyway, might be the same). It has the MB50 6 speed.

The CR ignition is legal as ign are free to change.

Number One
4th April 2008, 13:45
:yawn: Technical speak...:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Time for another Margarita! :Punk:

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 13:47
No a CR gearbox wouldn't be legal being competition based (don't know if it would have fitted anyway, might be the same). It has the MB50 6 speed.

The CR ignition is legal as ign are free to change.

Sweet, cause I thought that it had a CR gearbox for some reason..... Did you EVER use all 6 gears on it? I think I have only ever used 3!

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 13:58
On tracks other than the slipway yes indeedy.

I crashed it flat out in top gear in turn one off the old Taupo straight in a raining-cats-&-dogs F4 GP some years back. I got back on & set off (slowly until I changed back down a million gears) & started going hell for leather catching up places & watching a few people fortuitously falling off or bikes being flooded. I spent a lot of the later part of the 45 min race I later found out in 2nd place but let it go a couple of laps to the end after someone ran me off the track whilst crashing. When I took my leathers off they weighed about 40 kilos I was so wet.

If running real long tracks like Ruapuna or Taupo you will need a tooth or so on the front sprocket & there is a special mainjet extender I made up or it will starve for gas as the floatbowl runs out of juice (despite several other mods). I gave it to Ola, only run it on long tracks, never need it on medium (like back cct of Manfield) or small ones.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 14:02
Jeepers! So its pretty special to you eh?! What's the top speed of it do you reckon?

Ive had a couple of comments that it wouldnt survive long tracks as I was thinking it could be cool for a trackday at Manfeild.... I am thinking about taking it out for a run or two at the sprints in Sept. Standing quarters only, though I will need to learn to combat the wheel standing issue first! :lol:

bungbung
4th April 2008, 14:03
If running real long tracks like Ruapuna or Taupo you will need a tooth or so on the front sprocket & there is a special mainjet extender I made up or it will starve for gas as the floatbowl runs out of juice (despite several other mods). I gave it to Ola, only run it on long tracks, never need it on medium (like back cct of Manfield) or small ones.

Str8 has it.

bungbung
4th April 2008, 14:04
I am thinking about taking it out for a run or two at the sprints in Sept. Standing quarters only, though I will need to learn to combat the wheel standing issue first! :lol:

You'll want the tall gearing for that then

bungbung
4th April 2008, 14:05
Jeepers! So its pretty special to you eh?! What's the top speed of it do you reckon

I masked the true performance of the H with my superior riding skills :)
You'll find it 40kg faster too!

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 14:05
Str8 has it.

You'll want the tall gearing for that then

Ah yes, I meant to say that I had it.... Yeah if i do take it out I will swap'em over. I am woried about blowing up yeat another bike though so I may just stick to bucket racing!!

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 14:06
I masked the true performance of the H with my superior riding skills :)
You'll find it 40kg faster too!

Ha, and that much easier to wheelie! More pies and less of the exercycle me thinks! :yes:

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 14:11
I'd be a bit scared of getting run over as the speed differential to a big bike will still be pretty high. Also it was tuned with the old pipe so I don't know how close the jetting is with the new pipe.

Run the 14T front sprocket on small tracks & 15 or 16 on bigger ones. Or something like that, might be 13 I can't remember.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 14:14
Cheers Dave :niceone:

Ivan
4th April 2008, 14:20
I doubt youl blow it I had my RS a GP Engine running down therer flat in 6th on the stop maxing before the school and it stops revving on the gauge at 14000 everyone says thats crank blowing material I was sitting on about 16000 the needle kept going round and I looked and the engine was Vibrating like a Mother F%^ker the trick is as you slow down on a 2 stroke dont just suddenly close off as the bike will suck less fuel in meaning less oil at high engine revs and thats were they blow if you brake with thethrottle open and slowly back of youl be sweet and do what I was doing blipping the throttle as I slowed down to keep the fuel and oil sucking in then giving it a rev before I killed theengine at the end and never had trouble.

Honestly the quarter miles are only 400 metres long youl be sweet as on them I mean I didnt even fry a clutch on them.

Number One
4th April 2008, 14:20
Can we go back to talking shite now? :rolleyes:

Slurp mmmmmm

Tequila!

Maha
4th April 2008, 14:21
Can we go back to talking shite now? :rolleyes:

Slurp mmmmmm

Tequila!

Sure....whats Red and shaped like a bucket?

F5 Dave
4th April 2008, 14:33
Good one Ivan. You've described a theory one how to avoid seizing a 2 stroke, but clearly totally misunderstood what kills cranks. It's revs. And you were drastically shortening the life of the crank & shaking the dice to it dying then & there. Of course changing the gearing was out of the question.

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 14:42
I doubt youl blow it...............
Honestly the quarter miles are only 400 metres long youl be sweet as on them I mean I didnt even fry a clutch on them.

HA! Is that a dare?!....

You do realise who I am, dont you?! During my riding career I have managed to write off a GN (which apparently is impossible) and blow up 3 bikes, one of which being the *apparently indestructable* A100!

ajturbo
4th April 2008, 16:59
would you guys STOP helping her!!!!

i am already scared that she will beat me:baby:

Kendog
4th April 2008, 17:28
See there ya go Nige! When I blow up my H I can use your engine. Thanks, that's very nice of you! :niceone:

So you will need it after the first practice run at the BBOB session :whistle:

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 17:36
So you will need it after the first practice run at the BBOB session :whistle:

Go on Nige, dig a little deeper mate. I dare you! :devil2:

As for you AJ, keep wearing those leathres and no one will go out tere with ya! :buggerd:

Ivan
4th April 2008, 17:37
Good one Ivan. You've described a theory one how to avoid seizing a 2 stroke, but clearly totally misunderstood what kills cranks. It's revs. And you were drastically shortening the life of the crank & shaking the dice to it dying then & there. Of course changing the gearing was out of the question.

Yes Gearing was out of the question on the first run cause I put on what I thought Id need and when your half way down the strip you can instantly have the tooth fairy add an extra few teeth to the sprocket

Number One
4th April 2008, 17:37
hiccup

Where's ma man?!!!!!!!!!

:banana::devil2::spanking::buggerd::lol:

Ivan
4th April 2008, 17:40
Now I know that was shortening the crank life i know it was wrong but I couldnt help it. The momment that run was over I went and changed gearing straight away

Sketchy_Racer
4th April 2008, 17:57
Only question I have Ivan is if your bike was THAT short geared, it means your run was a waste anyway, so why not just back off, not kill your crank and come in change it for the next run?

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 18:14
Now, now ladies! Group hug everyone

Trudes
4th April 2008, 19:33
So, what, I have the slowest bike?? Hmmmmm, oh well *shrug*.:apint:

Slingshot
4th April 2008, 19:43

The bike is only part of the equation and at least you'll be able to (legitimately) blame your tools if you lose.

Trudes
4th April 2008, 19:47
The bike is only part of the equation and at least you'll be able to (legitimately) blame your tools if you lose.

Exactly!!! (that and my own (and Skunk's) bucket building skills,.... no wonder he's keen on me doing well! haha)

Kendog
4th April 2008, 19:47

I think that will be me :weep:

Trudes
4th April 2008, 19:49

Oh, you're a chick now are you??? bitch

Slingshot
4th April 2008, 19:50

Are you two sitting next to each other and talking to each other on KB?

Kendog
4th April 2008, 19:52

No, and what does that have to do with my bike speed?

Trudes
4th April 2008, 19:53

hehe, he's on the PC, I'm on my laptop..... and he's on the phone and I'm watching tele..... multitasking in this house!

Kendog
4th April 2008, 19:53

Of course not, she is in the next room :blink:

Trudes
4th April 2008, 19:56
No, and what does that have to do with my bike speed?

This is a thread about Hel's new bucket, then the girls started trash talking and stories about whose bike is faster blah blah, and I was meaning that Pamela is likely to be the slowest bike in the BOB series, boohoo, guess I just need to ride harder than the others...... or cheat.... anyway, get back to rubbing my feet.

Ivan
4th April 2008, 20:12
Only question I have Ivan is if your bike was THAT short geared, it means your run was a waste anyway, so why not just back off, not kill your crank and come in change it for the next run?

I Did back off but I couldnt stop I had to get to the end of the run before doing that. I closed the throttle ever so slightly and slowly brought the revs dwon so it didnt blow apart then and there now were talking 2 years ago now and Ive had it apart since then and the crank is perfectly fine not even a slight mark on the conrod due to heat,

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 20:36
This is a thread about Hel's new bucket, then the girls started trash talking and stories about whose bike is faster blah blah, and I was meaning that Pamela is likely to be the slowest bike in the BOB series, boohoo, guess I just need to ride harder than the others...... or cheat.... anyway, get back to rubbing my feet.

Dont you worry chicky, you're doing really well! The bike really only does what the rider tells it to do so dont worry about it, I for one arent really aiming for speed as my number one priority at the moment, im just trying to ride as smoothly as possible and get my confidence up. I reckon the speed side of things will fall into place once I sort all that out. We're gonna have a blast and that's all that matters, whats better is that we're all mates!!! :D :niceone:

Trudes
4th April 2008, 20:40
Dont you worry chicky, you're doing really well! The bike really only does what the rider tells it to do so dont worry about it, I for one arent really aiming for speed as my number one priority at the moment, im just trying to ride as smoothly as possible and get my confidence up. I reckon the speed side of things will fall into place once I sort all that out. We're gonna have a blast and that's all that matters, whats better is that we're all mates!!! :D :niceone:

Thanks babe,:hug: I was really only kidding....;) I just wanna have fun (don't all girls?, well, that's what Cindy said) and learn some shit and be happy with the job we did with Pamela, oh and I love her just the way she is (especially once she gets her new shocks on and some real brakes)

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 20:42
Thanks babe,:hug: I was really only kidding....;) I just wanna have fun (don't all girls?, well, that's what Cindy said) and learn some shit and be happy with the job we did with Pamela, oh and I love her just the way she is (especially once she gets her new shocks on and some real brakes)

I know what you mean, I cant wait to get the sand paper, bog and paint out and make him all mine! Hopefully it'll be done by next meet. It is so fun and great for our riding confidence too! :D

What t o name him....

Trudes
4th April 2008, 20:45
Malcolm, cause you just wanna ride him all day long....:mellow:

or should that be Malcum??

Str8 Jacket
4th April 2008, 20:46

:devil2: .

koba
4th April 2008, 21:12

There is night time too :bleh:

Str8 Jacket
5th April 2008, 06:22
There is night time too :bleh:

Nah, not at night, it doesnt have any lights! ;)

Number One
5th April 2008, 06:52
mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

All good in the hood ladies - who cares who wins...so long as it's me :devil2:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

I couldn't care less if I was at the back - it's just wicked fun.

Nasty
5th April 2008, 07:03
mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

All good in the hood ladies - who cares who wins...so long as it's me :devil2:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

I couldn't care less if I was at the back - it's just wicked fun.

The back is first at the other end .. still counts!

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 15:10
OK, well Sambo, (that's my buckets name) is pretty much all ready to go! He's been sanded, bogged over and over and then painted. while I had his clothes of I "borrowed" Malcolms toothbrush to clean him down with kero...... :devil2: Now my house smells like Kerosine and I stupidly put the rags that I used to clean the bike with the kerosine in the washing machine. My god my house smells like crap! Anyone got any ideas of how to get the smell out of my washing machine? I was thinking of just getting an old towel and washing it over and over again till the smell dipersed but that seems rather OTT!
Things I have learnt:
1) Sanding, bogging and paiting all require patience and that I have none.
2) Beer is essential while bogging as it can take awhile and you need something to do while waiting!
3) If you drop a toothbrush in the kerosine bottle you cannot get it out very easily.
4) #3 makes a big mess when you attempt to retrieve your toothbrush!
5) The preparation really is the important part and the apainting is the easy part!
Im rather proud of my (our) effort! Id like to say that I did it all myself BUT that would be lying. Thanks Koba :love:

Buddha#81
14th April 2008, 16:23
OK, well Sambo, (that's my buckets name) is pretty much all ready to go! He's been sanded, bogged over and over and then painted. while I had his clothes of I "borrowed" Malcolms toothbrush to clean him down with kero...... :devil2: Now my house smells like Kerosine and I stupidly put the rags that I used to clean the bike with the kerosine in the washing machine. My god my house smells like crap! Anyone got any ideas of how to get the smell out of my washing machine? I was thinking of just getting an old towel and washing it over and over again till the smell dipersed but that seems rather OTT!
Things I have learnt:
1) Sanding, bogging and paiting all require patience and that I have none.
2) Beer is essential while bogging as it can take awhile and you need something to do while waiting!
3) If you drop a toothbrush in the kerosine bottle you cannot get it out very easily.
4) #3 makes a big mess when you attempt to retrieve your toothbrush!
5) The preparation really is the important part and the apainting is the easy part!
Im rather proud of my (our) effort! Id like to say that I did it all myself BUT that would be lying. Thanks Koba :love:

Photo's dam ya

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:24
Photo's dam ya

Yeah well..... Um, i'll get someone to take some at the slipway on Sunday BEFORE I crah and destroy the lovely paint job!

Nasty
14th April 2008, 16:41
Yeah well..... Um, i'll get someone to take some at the slipway on Sunday BEFORE I crah and destroy the lovely paint job!

Use the camera yourself ... I loaned you one!

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:43
Use the camera yourself ... I loaned you one!

Ah yeah.... I need to give that back to ya. Forgot to tell you that the batteries that were in it didnt work. May be that they are flat?... Not sure but i'll bring it up to the buckets on Sunday seeing as my stalker has dissapeared. Sorry, meant to give it back to you sooner!

Nasty
14th April 2008, 16:44
Ah yeah.... I need to give that back to ya. Forgot to tell you that the batteries that were in it didnt work. May be that they are flat?... Not sure but i'll bring it up to the buckets on Sunday seeing as my stalker has dissapeared. Sorry, meant to give it back to you sooner!

How about I bring the battery charger .. then you can charge them and take pictures? I can bring it to work tomorrow.

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 16:46
How about I bring the battery charger .. then you can charge them and take pictures? I can bring it to work tomorrow.

Cheers. Im not sure when I will be able to come get it though.... Has it got the thingy whatsit thing that I need to put them on my PC?

Nasty
14th April 2008, 17:03
Cheers. Im not sure when I will be able to come get it though.... Has it got the thingy whatsit thing that I need to put them on my PC?

No its one to plug in the wall and put batteries in ... you have a seperate cord for the PC in the bag .. if not let me know.

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 18:21
No its one to plug in the wall and put batteries in ... you have a seperate cord for the PC in the bag .. if not let me know.

Yepidee doo daa! Looks like its there. Now the tank is completely finished and it just needs to be bolted back together. Tomorrow is crash start practice :devil2:

Maybe I should make some muffins for my neighbours!!!

Slingshot
14th April 2008, 19:08
Tomorrow is crash start practice :devil2:

Not to be confused with Sunday's crash practice :dodge:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 19:09
Not to be confused with Sunday's crash practice :dodge:

hehe, just as long as I get some photos BEFORE I do! :yes:

Number One
14th April 2008, 20:34
Yepidee doo daa! Looks like its there. Now the tank is completely finished and it just needs to be bolted back together. Tomorrow is crash start practice :devil2:

Maybe I should make some muffins for my neighbours!!!

Yay - you go gurl.

Muffins for the neighbours is a great idea - so then, what time am I visiting your *neighbours*:devil2:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 20:38
Yay - you go gurl.

Muffins for the neighbours is a great idea - so then, what time am I visiting your *neighbours*:devil2:

They all took restraining orders out on you Biarch!

Korea
14th April 2008, 20:50
hehe, just as long as I get some photos BEFORE I do! :yes:

I'm afraid in advance :chase:

Number One
14th April 2008, 20:51
bwahahahhaaaaaaa

I'm bigger than them all I can take em and yer feckin muffins! :Punk:

Str8 Jacket
14th April 2008, 20:53
I'm afraid in advance :chase:

Can you be afraid and take some photo's at the same time?

bwahahahhaaaaaaa
I'm bigger than them all I can take em and yer feckin muffins! :Punk:

hehe, take this then :finger:

:p

Number One
14th April 2008, 21:14
hehe, take this then :finger:

:p

Damn it - that's the best offer I've had all day! :(