PDA

View Full Version : Are there any rides on Sunday? (6 April)

Chrislost
2nd April 2008, 17:26
If not then id say that there is.
Organised here...
Now im shit at organising things. but if on sunday you want to go for a ride then be at the uni gym at 11am
Im going to go for a CRUZE out to kaiawa/coro/wherever and as always, the more the merrier.

motorbyclist
3rd April 2008, 01:18
i'm keen

tis a shame isaac's out of action though; he'd be extra keen

boomer
3rd April 2008, 03:22
Organised here...
Now im shit at organising things. but if on sunday you want to go for a ride then be at the uni gym at 11am
Im going to go for a CRUZE out to kaiawa/coro/wherever and as always, the more the merrier.

have fun! I also have that screen here for ya Chris

Timati
3rd April 2008, 06:26
Organised here...

I'll be keen. If I can make it, I'll be there by 11.

Macstar
4th April 2008, 11:04
i'm keen

tis a shame isaac's out of action though; he'd be extra keen

6-8 weeks boys! Will have my bike dyno'd (and repaired), in the mean time.

Chrislost
4th April 2008, 22:42
whatd you do!?!?!
My VFR wouldnt start after the abuse i gave it today :crybaby:
just went click and the starter moter jammed.

:buggerd:

PirateJafa
5th April 2008, 01:10
whatd you do!?!?!
My VFR wouldnt start after the abuse i gave it today :crybaby:
just went click and the starter moter jammed.

:buggerd:
Pushstart!

motorbyclist
5th April 2008, 01:50
whack it with a lump of wood/screwdriver handle

and didn't you have to push start your other vfr when it was on the road? wtf?

gmh
5th April 2008, 07:25
be at the uni gym at 11am

Would like to be in on this one, prob is do not know where uni gym is!!! Anyone popping up from Ellerslie/Panmure area can meet up somewhere. If not, help on where to go to get to meet up.
Cheers

Squiggles
5th April 2008, 07:35
Uni gym = next to the main bike parking area on symonds street = get off the motorway @ Port exit, turn left at the lights (at the end of the mway), go up the hill, turn left at the lights, go straight. You'll go straight through one more set and its almost immediately on your right side

I think chris means he seized it? :O

gmh
5th April 2008, 08:07
[QUOTE=Squiggles;1506123]Uni gym = next to the main bike parking area on symonds street = get off the motorway @ Port exit, turn left at the lights (at the end of the mway), go up the hill, turn left at the lights, go straight. You'll go straight through one more set and its almost immediately on your right side

Thanks, will try to not get lost, although seems pretty straight forward. Cheers.

Timati
5th April 2008, 09:04
I'll be outside the gym at 11 tomorrow.

Phurrball
5th April 2008, 16:19
Will be there is my good lady lets me...

How far are we planning on going?

Ross

motorbyclist
5th April 2008, 23:23
decide when we get there.... hopefully less than $30 of gas....

think kiaua has too dodgy a surface at teh mo, so maybe backroads to raglan:devil:

motorbyclist
6th April 2008, 00:27
suffice to say my internet is shit at the moment

motorbyclist
6th April 2008, 18:26
good ride guys

timati, get some brakeclean or meths or kero and clean the grease off that brake disc! the pads probably need replacing too....

Ragingrob
6th April 2008, 18:29
Where'd you guys head?

motorbyclist
6th April 2008, 18:33
red hills rd, waitakere, bethells, scenic drive, piha, scenic drive ending in titirangi for beers/chips

Phurrball
6th April 2008, 20:17
Sounds like I missed a goodun guys -

Thanks for the txts too Andrew -

I felt OK when I got up this morning, and started feeling pretty crook after an hour or so - WHY, oh WHY - it's my day off ffs!

I was slightly forbidden too, but that was moot, as I spent most of the day in bed wishing my spliting headache would go away and in no fit state to ride anything.

I did manage to clean my K&N late this arvo though - yay! No more potato growing in my air-box.

Bad day rounded off by picking up my micro-car from work and finding it had be 'opened' and liberties taken with half a stereo - RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WELL LIT, SECURITY PATROLLED DOOR OF PLACEMAKERS COOK ST!

Theiving scum. At least they had the decency to break in without causing any damage and leave my wiring alone - it was a good install, even if it was a shitty $100 sub. Took sub and rear pioneer 6x9s, but not the end of the world, as I had the face at home. They took an unopened mop head too - weird eh?

Chrislost
6th April 2008, 21:11
it was a good ride today!
That car parked in the trees was werid...

klyong82
6th April 2008, 21:59
it was a good ride today!
That car parked in the trees was werid...

That wasnt the place Andrew once visited...:whistle:;)

Timati
7th April 2008, 08:25
good ride guys

timati, get some brakeclean or meths or kero and clean the grease off that brake disc! the pads probably need replacing too....

Awesome ride. Never seen so many turns in one ride. Part of the experience as were the wheelies by ... :-). Oh yeah and how about that chic on the bike when we were leaving Titirangi.

Looking at getting the pads changed sometime this week if I can. Any suggestions on places to get parts from?

klyong82
7th April 2008, 13:03
Awesome ride. Never seen so many turns in one ride. Part of the experience as were the wheelies by ... :-). Oh yeah and how about that chic on the bike when we were leaving Titirangi.

Looking at getting the pads changed sometime this week if I can. Any suggestions on places to get parts from?

Cycletreads, they might be able to do a 3 for the price of 2.

gmh
7th April 2008, 14:05
Was an awesum ride, thanks guys. Looking forward to doing it again.
Cheers

vifferman
7th April 2008, 14:11
They took an unopened mop head too - weird eh?
Mebbe they are going to smoke it.... :confused:

motorbyclist
8th April 2008, 00:00

heheh, that is a good little loop, and you only saw half of it:devil:

wheelies? just wait till he's reaching over to hit your kill switch:laugh:

yeah wtf, no helmet or nothin! that's west auckland for ya...

for pads just go to you local bike shop. usually i'd say a club sponsor like wild west honda but A: they probably wont have any on the shelf and B: they're miles from where you live.

and make sure all that grease is gone before fitting the new one.

i noticed alot of oil on your lower muffler assumedly leaking from the top one... do you rev your bike much?

bomma
8th April 2008, 21:50
Oh yeah and how about that chic on the bike when we were leaving Titirangi.

you mean andrew?? :clap::clap:;)