PDA

View Full Version : seeing double

Duke of Rogan
19th August 2003, 22:39
on the way to work this morning I took the notrth-shore motorway on ramp at Constallation drive, and I had spotted a bike about 500m ahead so I raced to catch him.
He was on a GPZ??? wearing a white helmet, relfective vest and backpack, and as about to merge with the motorway traffic what should go past?
somebody else on a GPZ, wearing a white helmet, reflective vest and a backpack! :gob:

the only difference was that one had a L plate and were different engine sizes.

I know this is'nt very exciting really, but it gave me something to think about...
:done:

Duke of Rogan
19th August 2003, 22:41
I guess my (old) signiture says it all...?

jrandom
20th August 2003, 08:40
Deja vu, man. The Matrix has you.

Were the guys on GPZs packing Desert Eagles? :D

Motu
20th August 2003, 09:27
Oh no! that would be like,SO embarassing y'know? to be caught with the SAME outfit AND accessories would be like,SO uncool,I'd just wanna die y'know? and the bike was the same too? Life just gets SO complicated sometimes eh?

Mitch
20th August 2003, 09:39
LMAO  There is a girls threat for this sort of talk Ladies  :Oops:

Duke of Rogan
20th August 2003, 09:44
Originally posted by Motu
Oh no! that would be like,SO embarassing y'know? to be caught with the SAME outfit AND accessories would be like,SO uncool,I'd just wanna die y'know? and the bike was the same too? Life just gets SO complicated sometimes eh?

it wasn't me wearing the same gear and riding the same bike!

oh, your taking the piss, again!:p

Antallica
20th August 2003, 11:31
Not on topic but I saw the RVG150 today in Whangarei. I felt violated.. :argh: what an ugly beast!

Coldkiwi
20th August 2003, 13:32
man.. if I saw another ZX-6 kwaka I'd be stoked! :)

jrandom
20th August 2003, 14:17
Yebbut... it was an RGV, not an FXR, like Antallica rides. RGVs are fugly. FXRs are bootiful. 'nuff said.

Oscar
20th August 2003, 16:11

As long as I never havta see two of you... :gob:

Motu
20th August 2003, 17:26
Originally posted by Oscar
As long as I never havta see two of you... :gob:

Back inya hole noobie! can't talk to us elite members until you have over 10 posts:p

I hope Steve doesn't find this site,they'll have to shut the whole thing down to stop his posts! did you get that flapping labia of his today,:eek:

Motu
20th August 2003, 17:30
Originally posted by Duke of Rogan
it wasn't me wearing the same gear and riding the same bike!

oh, your taking the piss, again!:p

Slow.....but sure.

Oscar
20th August 2003, 17:30
Back inya hole noobie! can't talk to us elite members until you have over 10 posts:p

I hope Steve doesn't find this site,they'll have to shut the whole thing down to stop his posts! did you get that flapping labia of his today,:eek:

I'm not sure I'll get to that many posts, 'cause I'm just about to tell an "elite member" to fuck off and git a big dog up him....