PDA

View Full Version : Racing Green magazine - Now on line

Cajun
8th April 2008, 08:54
The Kawasaki Racing Team is pleased to announce that the official team magazine, Racing Green, is now available to view online for the first time.

Previously, the magazine has only been available to team sponsors and partners, with limited distribution within Kawasaki's hospitality unit in the MotoGP paddock.

But the demand for the magazine from Kawasaki fans worldwide has been huge, which is why the decision was taken to make the magazine available to everyone online for the first time.

The online magazine uses the latest technology to ensure that online users get the same experience as those reading the magazine in the Kawasaki hospitality unit, but with enhanced features such as quick search and auto-linking, which allows online readers to navigate the magazine quickly and intuitively.

This first online issue is packed with features, including in depth interviews with team riders, John Hopkins and Anthony West, as well as Kawasaki's MotoGP Project Leader, Yoshimoto Matsuda.

Kawasaki's Competition Manager, Michael Bartholemy, gives a unique insight into what it takes to manage a factory MotoGP team, while Parts and Logistics Coordinator, Rob Roston, explains the complexities of shipping more than ten tonnes of equipment around the world for each race.

For the more technically minded Neil Spalding digs behind the fairing of Kawasaki's Ninja ZX-RR to explain how data acquisition is used, and why it is so important in the pursuit of fast lap times. And if retro is more your thing, then Alan Cathcart's test of the iconic Godier & Genoud Kawasaki endurance racer should be right up your street.

Quite simply, there's something for everyone.

"For us it's important that we communicate what's going on in the Kawasaki Racing Team not just to the media, but also to the thousands of Kawasaki fans worldwide whose support is so important to us," commented Kawasaki's Competition Manager, Michael Bartholemy.

"Obviously, our main communications channel to the fans will always be the official website. However, the web format doesn't really do in depth articles justice, which is why we were so keen to put Racing Green online in a way that retained the magazine format, but took advantage of the many technologies that make online viewing possible."

"Racing Green gives a unique insight into the Kawasaki Racing Team, as it's written by people within the team who enjoy unrestricted access to the riders, key team personnel and the technology."

"I hope that everyone will enjoy reading the first online issue of Racing Green magazine," concluded Bartholemy.

To check out the online version of Kawasaki's Racing Green magazine, just log on to www.racing-green-magazine.com

Note does take a bit of time to download and uses a web browser with a custom viewer.

Still some interesting bits inside to read/look at it

Enjoy

Coldrider
8th April 2008, 10:33
As a lowly grass roots Kawasaki purchaser/customer (which is what it is all about) i am gutted that they have been witholding such a privileged magazine from me.
I will come out the closet and purchase a Honda.