PDA

View Full Version : BADD Tee on Trade Me...this ones for the ladies!

Genestho
8th April 2008, 11:27
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=149432739&ed=true

2nd Auction better photo this time round. Cheers :cool:

avgas
8th April 2008, 11:52
got the ball rolling for ya, good cause
-Stew

jrandom
8th April 2008, 11:55
I'm wearing my BADD T-shirt today!

:niceone:

madbikeboy
8th April 2008, 12:33
I've given it a good nudge with my first bid of $55. Who's next?

Str8 Jacket
8th April 2008, 12:34
Aww man, its just too big for me :crybaby:

Genestho
8th April 2008, 14:06
got the ball rolling for ya, good cause
-Stew

Cheers Mate:yes:

Genestho
8th April 2008, 14:07
I'm wearing my BADD T-shirt today!

:niceone:

Thankyou my friend!!! It'd be awesome if everybody wore their Tees over the next few weeks, especially with the Parliment visit looming...appreciate it

Genestho
8th April 2008, 14:08
I've given it a good nudge with my first bid of $55. Who's next?

Cheers Matey, much appreciated:sunny:

Genestho
8th April 2008, 14:09

Awww, your smaller than a 12? Heeee...jusssst kidding!

Forest
8th April 2008, 17:07
Have you heard about the new public awareness group called D.A.M. ???

Apparently the group represents Mothers Against Dyslexia. ;)

BIHB@0610
8th April 2008, 17:11
Thankyou my friend!!! It'd be awesome if everybody wore their Tees over the next few weeks, especially with the Parliment visit looming...appreciate it

I wore mine at the NZPI conference recently - lots of central government folk around ...... :cool:

Genestho
8th April 2008, 19:50
Have you heard about the new public awareness group called D.A.M. ???

Apparently the group represents Mothers Against Dyslexia. ;)

LOL!! Nice one!

Wingnut
8th April 2008, 19:55
Where can I get my one from?

Genestho
8th April 2008, 20:00
I wore mine at the NZPI conference recently - lots of central government folk around ...... :cool:

Thanks Planna, appreciate that girl!!! Nothing like the "warning rumble" before I get there...

With the amount of emails and proposals Ive had the last week, looks like Kiwis have had enough of this soft approach thats been taken to recidivist drunk drivers.

I think theres starting to be rather a big posse happening. :headbang: Amazing.
Cheers all.

Genestho
8th April 2008, 20:03
Where can I get my one from?

Tees are sold at Bayride - Tauranga, MotoGB the Mount and GP Honda the Mount, or theres the Autographed 4 that will be on auction over the next month

ajturbo
8th April 2008, 21:32
Awww, your smaller than a 12? Heeee...jusssst kidding!

i would like to try and get an accurate measurements for you... but

i'm just NOT that brave... and i like my private parts the size they are....:innocent:

timorang
8th April 2008, 21:45
Sorry MBB, but you will have to do better. I think I will look sweeeet in a size 12 chicks T.

TOTO
8th April 2008, 22:11
Great T-shirt for a great cause.

Why don't you put up more BADD merchandise on trade-me? Some of my friends will be keen on buying it. Me too.

My 2c

karla
8th April 2008, 22:40
Sorry MBB, but you will have to do better. I think I will look sweeeet in a size 12 chicks T.

Hope you didn't want it too much - I'm thinking about hanging it on my wall ...

Wingnut
9th April 2008, 07:17
Tees are sold at Bayride - Tauranga, MotoGB the Mount and GP Honda the Mount, or theres the Autographed 4 that will be on auction over the next month

Cool thanks.

timorang
9th April 2008, 07:26

Surely you are not as flat as a wall?

Me and my Burgman will be BADD as with this accessory.

Genestho
9th April 2008, 11:00
Great T-shirt for a great cause.

Why don't you put up more BADD merchandise on trade-me? Some of my friends will be keen on buying it. Me too.

My 2c

Mate I would if my time was'nt so pushed already as well as BADD I bring up 2 very busy boys and I cant let BADD rule our life, but this is a part time job for me and if I cant sleep I work through "the list"...

Thats why I have to sell through the dealerships, and do a big load each time there are requirements. I just really dont have the time for Trade Me, so I thought Id save that for fundraisers.

Thanks to those bidding...bloody brilliant! Much appreciated! The boys will look hot in this flattering stretch V neck Tee!!! Bob said the Tee needs Boobs, bit late now though...perhaps the next ladies Tee can provide bumps...(and not mine!! lol)

PS theres a what I call the "baby badd" group on bebo for the tech savvy generation Y'ers..

The link is http://www.bebo.com/NZBADD

I am a member but Im not going to do much there, I say enough and I'll leave this to the young'uns, theyre doin a great job.

Its all info straight from the BADD site (permission given) theres 13 members (I think I may be the oldest by far! LOL) theyre good kids, few moto - X riders, so if theres any younguns (or whomever?) that want to become members of the baby badd crowd, check it out.

Also there have been some great ideas come up this week.

Mike and Caroline at Michara Motorcycle Rescue have asked to put the BADD logo on their rescue trailers.. (clipped deep voice on...for all your Motorcycle Moving and Rescue needs - check out http://www.michara.co.nz/) Keep their number in your mobile - They are 24 hrs.

Rat club may do a fundraising run (to be confirmed...all initial chatter at the mo)

One suggestion from Planna..."where do you wear your BADD Tee photos" so maybe I'll work on that next month. Maybe get a few locals up the mount and grab photos, and invite you all to do your own photo's?

I realise there will be some dodge-wah photos goin down, Im open minded...could do with a laugh.. just nothing illegal please guys.

I thought maybe Id post these photos here rather than my website, as my site storage is stretched, and once I jump the lext level of storage theres more bucks to sink into it.
...As you were...

Genestho
9th April 2008, 11:04
i would like to try and get an accurate measurements for you... but

i'm just NOT that brave... and i like my private parts the size they are....:innocent:

LOL, I had many thoughts as to how I could answer you there...I think I'll just giggle insanely - but post duely noted and filed away:whistle: LOL..cheers

fireball
9th April 2008, 11:20

its too big for me too :crybaby::crybaby:

BIHB@0610
9th April 2008, 11:43

its too big for me too :crybaby::crybaby:

Any comment, Bob ....? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

sidecar bob
9th April 2008, 12:16
Any comment, Bob ....? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

No..... Only as per our phone conversation. :bleh:

BIHB@0610
9th April 2008, 12:20
Can't wait for the sidecar shirt to come up for sale Jos!

madbikeboy
9th April 2008, 12:34

I'd look terrible in it. But I'll buy it anyhow (hopefully) because ultimately I'd love to see every drunken scumbag driver off the road and this helps (perhaps, maybe a little).

Genestho
9th April 2008, 14:49
I think I'll do the Sidecar Tee after Parliment, I'll run out of time after this auction...

Investigating Bobs theory, have had offer of donation of considerable assetts:whistle:

Unprofessional Photo shoot tomorrow...no Bob, your not invited on this one!!
Um, but I do probably need a better camera..errr. Will have to use the one I have..it'll be fine.

Heeeeeheeeeee..

MBB, any and every little thing helps...every week the knowledge of this story gets pushed out further and further with little baby steps..
Everything helps, if everybody takes a stand against drink driving in some or any little way. It all helps.

No-one will never know how much, but to continue to ignore this problem is not making it go away.

sidecar bob
9th April 2008, 15:37
Gotta luv "considerable assets" Jos, Like i told you last night, Never underestimate the stupidity of men when faced with big titties, That will get the bids going!!!
You are welcome to use my camera for the shots, unfortunately i dont lend it tho. :devil2:

BIHB@0610
9th April 2008, 20:13
Never underestimate the stupidity of men when faced with big titties

Ooooh I is gonna get a lot of leverage out of this one :shutup:........... I can feel soo many opportunities presenting themselves ........:buggerd:

karla
9th April 2008, 22:53
Surely you are not as flat as a wall?

Me and my Burgman will be BADD as with this accessory.

:Oi: Not as flat as a wall - laid flat against a wall. The T-shirt that is ... :msn-wink:

Great stuff, like the idea of keeping the drunk drivers off our roads. Kudos to all who are supporting the cause.

timorang
10th April 2008, 08:20
:Oi: Not as flat as a wall - laid flat against a wall. The T-shirt that is ... :msn-wink:

Great stuff, like the idea of keeping the drunk drivers off our roads. Kudos to all who are supporting the cause.

:whistle:honest mistake, could have been made by anyone.......................honest...

Genestho
10th April 2008, 08:52
Well Bob you know my thing about Hotchick/sex sells vs Intellect...

But...we're off to do a shoot at Bayride this morning, completely unprofessional, but will see what turns out. LOL didnt think you'd lend Bob..

If anything this will be a chance to get a photo for BADD Tshirts...cheers all for bidding..as always

Thanks Karla

sidecar bob
10th April 2008, 08:59
Well Bob you know my thing about Hotchick/sex sells vs Intellect...

But...we're off to do a shoot at Bayride this morning, completely unprofessional, but will see what turns out. LOL didnt think you'd lend Bob..

If anything this will be a chance to get a photo for BADD Tshirts...cheers all for bidding..as always

Thanks Karla

Of course you can use my camera, I was just being pervy. TXT me if u want it.
Oh, And it is possible to be hot & intelligent, The hell with it, use all the chances that god gave you.

BIHB@0610
10th April 2008, 09:10
Oh, And it is possible to be hot & intelligent, The hell with it, use all the chances that god gave you.

+1 Bling sent! God helps those who help themselves. :cool:

sidecar bob
10th April 2008, 09:17
+1 Bling sent! God helps those who help themselves. :cool:

Then god will be helping you big time :whistle: Oh. . . & i hear Scrivy "helps himself" too!! :bleh::chase:

scrivy
10th April 2008, 10:04
Of course you can use my camera, I was just being pervy. TXT me if u want it.

er.... Bob...... you'll have to remove some piccies off the camera first......:shifty::whistle:

scrivy
10th April 2008, 10:07
Then god will be helping you big time :whistle: Oh. . . & i hear Scrivy "helps himself" too!! :bleh::chase:

Shit you're hurtful Bob!! Afterall, it is mine, and if I want to use it, then I bloody well can!! :niceone:
Or did you mean I help myself to watching over others???? (In the kind spiritual sense of course.....) :whistle:

Genestho
10th April 2008, 18:16
Lol, thanks for the bling Planna! I agree with that too!

Thanks to Lindsay @ Bayride for the Monster...(drool) and well done and thanks for the donation, my brave and great mate Donna (and the girls!)

Here we were down Cameron Road on the grassy knoll with traffic (crazy tauranga traffic too!) either side of us.

Bit scared there was going to be an accident, bit of adrenaline though ay.

Thanks Chris you gave great expert advice, we needed a mans/artists/bike sales guy point of view!

We got some great shots, one of these will be used for the next Ladies tee auction on Trade Me in a few weeks, and the other great shots will be used for marketing the BADD tees, smokin!

Genestho
10th April 2008, 18:18
PS Bob...thanks for the advice...I hope! Kinda seems right to have BADD girls tho ay..:devil2:

sidecar bob
11th April 2008, 07:37
PS Bob...thanks for the advice...I hope! Kinda seems right to have BADD girls tho ay..:devil2:

No worries mate, Badd girls is a great idea im sure, Its a small part or hopefully not all that small part of a total marketing package.
Ive just realised, By Chris you mean DMNTD?

Genestho
11th April 2008, 10:50
Shit, just had first brave email from Armstrong family, socks knocked off well n truly. Phew. Im gonna jump on my boxing bag in a minute!!!!

Chris from Bayride, he did say he's on here but didnt say as whom..Rides an MV?

sidecar bob
11th April 2008, 11:21
Shit, just had first brave email from Armstrong family, socks knocked off well n truly. Phew. Im gonna jump on my boxing bag in a minute!!!!

Chris from Bayride, he did say he's on here but didnt say as whom..Rides an MV?

Do you care to share the E.mail?
And Yup, Chris from Bayride is DUMTED.
Oh. . . Has he still got the MV? Golly gosh, That would be nearly a month now, He should be trading it in soon then.

Genestho
11th April 2008, 17:20
Dont know Bob...dont know if its right here..even though I share alot here, not sure about this one..lol a poll?

Dont even really know how I feel about the contact and content yet.

I guess eventually somebody from the other family had to grow some balls and contact one or all of our families and faceup to these deaths, especially since the inquest will be a biggy.

One thing though, I do applaud her bravery, and it was a very passionate and honest email, even a bit of anger against her own family.

She sounds like she would like to be a part of this; take the power back business..

I emailed back, brutal of course, but said if her and her family wanted to stand up and go down this road of prevention for the future and some sort of lobbying against recidivism, the impact of that bravery would be tremendous. Talk is cheap. We'll see.

O... and so thats dmntd? Well he was bloody lovely!:bleh:

(Under the circumstances) Lol (Nice to meet ya!)