PDA

View Full Version : SO, theres no "scooter" rides huh?

BANZAI
8th April 2008, 12:12
Hey guys!!

If you remember me from last thread about 50cc Honda I'm saving up some $$ from 0 now and its still long way to go...

Anyway, I was talking to Squiggles(Stephen) yesterday and he told me theres no scooter rides.

Boohoo :crybaby:

If you guys do scooter rides then I can get something like this and join the slow rides :woohoo:

Morcs
8th April 2008, 12:16
youd need at least a 180cc italian scooter to go on most slow rides...

join up to www.magnetos.org heaps of rides.

scootnz
8th April 2008, 12:23
You don't have a scooter and you're complaining that there are no scooter rides?

BANZAI
8th April 2008, 12:35
You don't have a scooter and you're complaining that there are no scooter rides?

Well, if there is one, I will buy scooter or something like that and join them. If not I have to save some more $$ and get motorbike which I can keep up with other guys in rides!!!

Squiggles
8th April 2008, 13:34
The scooterers tried to have something last year, but all they got was a cruise around to mission bay with themself and the treasurer?

A Burgman came on the pink ribbon ride with us, but t'was a 650.

Save a bit more, seeing as you were looking at a GN125 for a grand you're getting real close to a decent 250 when one pops up

ital916
8th April 2008, 20:40
Scooters are always welcome to join if they can keep up at road speeds and the such, it's just no scooter rider ever shows up lol.

BANZAI
8th April 2008, 21:11
Scooters are always welcome to join if they can keep up at road speeds and the such, it's just no scooter rider ever shows up lol.

LoL okeis I just have to save up... GN250 or some alternative for $1000 or less anyone please???

bomma
8th April 2008, 21:44
LoL okeis I just have to save up... GN250 or some alternative for $1000 or less anyone please???

ill sell you the spot on the back seat of my bike :innocent:

motorbyclist
9th April 2008, 00:53
The scooterers tried to have something last year, but all they got was a cruise around to mission bay with themself and the treasurer?

i hear that all of 3 scooterers turned up for the last scooter ride they ran.

just isn't worth it. they don't ride, they just commute.

BANZAI
9th April 2008, 15:57
ill sell you the spot on the back seat of my bike :innocent:

back seat=no fun!!! :pinch:

I gave up about scooters, so maybe I should make next thread

TITLE: WANTED $1000 learner bike (including gears if possible) :p

bomma
9th April 2008, 16:21
back seat=no fun!!! :pinch:
depends on whose bike :shifty:

I gave up about scooters, so maybe I should make next thread
good on ya, scooters are more dangerous and we'd just keep pressuring to buy a bike anyway:Punk:

TITLE: WANTED $1000 learner bike (including gears if possible) :p
ask james for his mighty gn...that things overtaken me on my zx7r and another dude on a k7 gixxer 600!!! and those are just the ones ive seen personally!!! :done::first: