PDA

View Full Version : Almost Back On The Road, And Glad.

DarkNinja
12th December 2004, 22:12
Well guys my time of torment is over, tomorrow the courier should arrive with my shock from new plymouth (seeing as it was a saturday delivery) and i will bolt that baby back onto my ninja and ride off into the sunset.
I tell you now it has not been a cheap 2 months for my bike, about $1500 in total just for a failed warrant :S
But it has made me realise how much i just love riding and how i cant just give it up like that, and that i also have to keep to my promises and get at least one ride done.
Well i hope i see some of you between now and the new year. im planning to ride up to the cemetary circuit on boxing day or xmas eve or watever.
Any other slow riders keen?
DN

DarkNinja
13th December 2004, 20:45
and noone cares :whocares:

ajturbo
13th December 2004, 20:59
we care ...but it is hard to type and laugh :whistle:

see you there
i'll be in a van.... hope to get into the pits..(parking) . anyone know how i would? seeing that i'm not racing

DarkNinja
14th December 2004, 07:03
Mate i am POSITIVE i was riding a bike when i left this morning, please just let me into the pits.

ajturbo
14th December 2004, 07:30
Mate i am POSITIVE i was riding a bike when i left this morning, please just let me into the pits.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

it might just work! :banana:
will give it a go... the guy on the gate mite ride a H/D and not notice..... :Pokey: :bleh: :lol: