PDA

View Full Version : Pool night?

ital916
14th April 2008, 19:39
Hey guys and the few women in the club *there are only a few women in the club that turn up to anything lol*. I was thinking that after tinkering with the bike on wed and after it gets dark we can head to newmarket to play some pool and have a chill out. The club meets every friday but the holidays are a good time for the members to get to know each other a bit better, chill out and have some fun. I would love to kick some ass in pool and get to know some of you guys better, so if ya'll are keen, wednesday pool night anyone. There is planet pool in newmarket that has 11 pool tables, sky tv on a big screen and a bar. Seeing as the bike won't have insurance or anything I was wondering if we go ahead and head to newmarket I could pillion with someone? Maybe a firestorm that might be there.....maybe phurball.........maybe lol. Andrew is keen, any other takers?

Macstar
14th April 2008, 20:17
Don't forget Andrea and that other long-haired blonde:rolleyes:

Macstar
14th April 2008, 20:20
P.S. Sorry, I'm out of town on Wednesdays & Thursdays for the next few months.

Timati
14th April 2008, 20:27
I should be able to make it after 8.30 p.m if you guys are around. Will have my car with me so if anyone needs a ride.

ital916
14th April 2008, 20:50
Don't forget Andrea and that other long-haired blonde:rolleyes:

Holy shit it's a guy! haha eh andrew :devil2:

shingo
14th April 2008, 20:59
I'll do my best to make it.
Will most likely be in my car so if any westies want a ride let me know.

motorbyclist
15th April 2008, 13:10
my mode of transport will depend largely on the weather, only due to my driving the cage around all morning anyway

glice
15th April 2008, 15:08
sounds cool. might be aboe to come.
Im not with auckland uni tho.

p.s. Il double you on the cbr if you want dushy:devil2:

Hanne
15th April 2008, 20:48
Going out to dinner for mum's b'day but will see what time I get back... might pop by, it's just down the road after all. What time exactly is 'after it gets dark?'

BANZAI
15th April 2008, 21:12
Hey just foundout I can only come after 8pm-ish, are you guys just gonna stay there for while or going somewhere??

bomma
16th April 2008, 11:14
will be busy halo-ing!!!! :ar15: (replace the ak with a battle rifle)

ital916
16th April 2008, 11:52

:Pokey:..haloing compared to pool and beer with the boys.

klyong82
16th April 2008, 12:02

Man you gone soft....

Squiggles
16th April 2008, 16:57
Man you gone soft....

yer, he got a honda.

motorbyclist
16th April 2008, 23:35
good fun, for the few that came

turns out the place dushi had in mind had closed down.... found another one though

Timati
17th April 2008, 07:27
It was a great night. Should do it more often. Reckon more people should have come. Oh well....

Phurrball
17th April 2008, 17:12
(snip) Maybe a firestorm that might be there.....maybe phurball.........maybe lol. (snip)

Sorry D!

Only just getting back to some sort of daytime reality - have just done 3 straight night shifts with the Police down south (11pm - 7am) so I'm a bit tired and gammy.

Was most interesting - will tell y'all about it tomorrow night.

Oh, and do be careful out on the roads at night - there ARE blotto and drug addled car drivers about, even on weekdays at 4am!

skidMark
17th April 2008, 17:15
Im keen but i usually goto star pool in newmarket opposite lion nathan brewery.

Doing it again sometime?

motorbyclist
18th April 2008, 00:19
that's were we went in the end lol.. well it was almost oppostie the brewerey

skidMark
18th April 2008, 00:28
that's were we went in the end lol.. well it was almost oppostie the brewerey

yep yep.

if you get there early enough theres a ramp towards the newmarket end and you could put the bikes in the top carpark. it closes off entry around 8-9 pm i think but to get out theres a sensor on the inside that open it and lets ya out :devil2:

TOTO
18th April 2008, 08:10
Sad I was out of town - staying in smelly rotorua for uni games. I'm getting back today in like 4 hours. Was Thinking to come over and check out how Dushi is doing on his bike and would be interested to play some pool too. Any "takers" (like Sushi sais).

bomma
18th April 2008, 13:18
:Pokey:..haloing compared to pool and beer with the boys.

lol well halo-ing and beer with the boys over pool and beer with the boys coz i haf to stand up to play pool and plus the beers at home are free :apint::banana:

mayb next week dushy

skidMark
18th April 2008, 13:20
Yeah what works for everybody next week?

I'm quite possibly fucking off to chch in 2 weeks so yeah, would be keen to hangout before i go...

ital916
18th April 2008, 13:22
Sad I was out of town - staying in smelly rotorua for uni games. I'm getting back today in like 4 hours. Was Thinking to come over and check out how Dushi is doing on his bike and would be interested to play some pool too. Any "takers" (like Sushi sais).

I shall be working on my bike today lol Feel free to come check her out from five onwards my friend.

HungusMaximist
19th April 2008, 07:07
Yeah what works for everybody next week?

I'm quite possibly fucking off to chch in 2 weeks so yeah, would be keen to hangout before i go...

Heard lots of stories about ya but never had the chance to meet you.

I hear you look like a 10 year old kid but then again that's another story floating around.

Maybe next week yea?

skidMark
19th April 2008, 07:09
Heard lots of stories about ya but never had the chance to meet you.

I hear you look like a 10 year old kid but then again that's another story floating around.

Maybe next week yea?

LOL

smart ass.

yep whenever...

ital916
19th April 2008, 21:20
I'm keen to meet skiddy for the first time, pool sometime sounds good.

TOTO
29th April 2008, 08:49
Hey dushi , how about pool this thursday night ?

Timati
29th April 2008, 09:39
What time were you guys thinking on Thursday? Am only available after 9 p.m.

bomma
29th April 2008, 12:07
[QUOTE=HungusMaximist;1528187]I hear you look like a 10 year old kid but then again that's another story floating around. [QUOTE]

you're on the right track ewen now imagine that 10yr ol with a big cheeky grin in a black hoodie riding a bright green bmx pulling wheelies every 2metres and you have SKIDMARK!! :clap:

sorry for lack of punctuation

skidMark
29th April 2008, 12:15
[quote=HungusMaximist;1528187]I hear you look like a 10 year old kid but then again that's another story floating around. [quote]

you're on the right track ewen now imagine that 10yr ol with a big cheeky grin in a black hoodie riding a bright green bmx pulling wheelies every 2metres and you have SKIDMARK!! :clap:

sorry for lack of punctuation

Scuseme it's a navy blue hoodie :rolleyes:

Well thursday works for me?

Now....who has a cage to take me, feck bmxing to newmarket n back lol. :baby:

Timati
29th April 2008, 12:19
Will have my car on Thursday though it'll have to be after 9 p.m. I'll be coming from Ponsonby.

skidMark
29th April 2008, 12:29
Awww i'm by da big mt wellington au.

Timati
29th April 2008, 12:32
Could drop you back since I'll have to head over to Botany after.

skidMark
29th April 2008, 12:35
Schweet. now...to get there lol

bomma
29th April 2008, 13:06
you've got a bmx mark, see if you can wheelie the whole way to pool

BANZAI
29th April 2008, 14:10
Thursday after 7:30 sounds good. Btw I thought star pool is just opposite of Lion Red? I think the one you guys went is that bowling/arcade/pool place on top of the car park(I dont know if its called Star Pool, if so then I'm wrong :p)

Hanne
29th April 2008, 21:26
That top level one is haunted.
Yep, ther eis a little girl ghost in the lift, wearing a dress. My sister's friend saw her.

skidMark
29th April 2008, 21:32
Yep, ther eis a little girl ghost in the lift, wearing a dress. My sister's friend saw her.

Geez, they arn't charging enough then, thats cool.

Hmmm, be interesting to look up records to see it there was an accident there once...

Seriously.

Timati
29th April 2008, 21:49
If you want scary - take a look @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWQcT4qGUU&feature=related

BANZAI
29th April 2008, 22:10

Really? It's old enough to creep me out, now I don't wanna goto that place... We gotta do it at Star Pool. :wacko:

Howbout Cue City in town?

skidMark
29th April 2008, 22:13
If you want scary - take a look @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWQcT4qGUU&feature=related

Gulp..............

Really? It's old enough to creep me out, now I don't wanna goto that place... We gotta do it at Star Pool. :wacko:

Howbout Cue City in town?

Never been to cue city, and star does have lots of tables.

So everybody....Thursday 9pm onwards?

Or 8pm? then the late comers can just errr...

Come late? :laugh:

ital916
30th April 2008, 07:42
Cue city in town will be better I reckon. Last time we went after seven to that top level pool place in new market there was a 40 min wait for one game of pool! If we can get numbers done today for who is keen i will ring tonight and book some tables at cue city, four people per table and the such. Plus I have training till seven thirty so I will join after that.

skidMark
30th April 2008, 08:30
Okay i could train to town...wheres cue city exactly?

Timati
30th April 2008, 10:04
Count me in. Will be there after 9 p.m.

Am assuming that Cue City is the place directly opposite Sky City??

BANZAI
30th April 2008, 15:37
Yea Cue City is that place.

60 Federal St.

Hey I got %10 coupon thing so I'll bring it if I can come.

Is it tomorrow?

skidMark
30th April 2008, 15:45

Is it tomorrow?

Affirmative.

BANZAI
30th April 2008, 15:48
Affirmative.

Roger that.

skidMark
30th April 2008, 15:49
Roger that.

Storm the front!

Negative. :lol:

ital916
30th April 2008, 18:49
Storm the front!

Negative. :lol:

If i had a sniper rifle I'd totally AWP your ass right now cos that whole army thing was gay haha, um don't think tables can be reserved so I guess we all just meet in the city tomoorrow. Where is a good meeting point, i guess i'll just look for the police cars and stuff when mark bins his bmx whilst pulling a stoppie then endo-ing it haha.

BANZAI
30th April 2008, 22:07
If i had a sniper rifle I'd totally AWP your ass right now cos that whole army thing was gay haha, um don't think tables can be reserved so I guess we all just meet in the city tomoorrow. Where is a good meeting point, i guess i'll just look for the police cars and stuff when mark bins his bmx whilst pulling a stoppie then endo-ing it haha.

Nha, Auto-Shotgun was the best weapon from CS...(even tho I got killed within 1minute from the start of game)

In front of Kate Edgar,
In front of Uni Library,
In front of Skycity,
In front of Starbucks not the IMAX one but near Whitcoulls and Asta.
In front of Cue City....

Hanne
30th April 2008, 22:10
Nha, Auto-Shotgun was the best weapon from CS...(even tho I got killed within 1minute from the start of game)

In front of Kate Edgar,
In front of Uni Library,
In front of Skycity,
In front of Starbucks not the IMAX one but near Whitcoulls and Asta.
In front of Cue City....

That's quite a circuit! Can just see you running from one to the other and always missing each other just like in those pantomimes.
*doo dee doodle le de doo de loodle, doo de doodle de doo de doodle....*

BANZAI
30th April 2008, 22:34
That's quite a circuit! Can just see you running from one to the other and always missing each other just like in those pantomimes.
*doo dee doodle le de doo de loodle, doo de doodle de doo de doodle....*

Gotta swap Skycity and Starbucks around :p

ital916
30th April 2008, 23:10
Gotta swap Skycity and Starbucks around :p

why don't we just meet in showies and call it a win, win meeting place haha

motorbyclist
1st May 2008, 00:37
i'm keen for pool, but will need details

ital916
1st May 2008, 07:29
i will be at work so can"t check the forums, can somebody please text me the meeting place, i finish sports at seven thirty so will walk to meeting place then. 0273096428.

Timati
1st May 2008, 08:04
Keep it simple.

I reckon that we meet at the pool place (Cue City) at 8 p.m. I'll be there by 8.15 p.m.

BANZAI
1st May 2008, 08:18
Does everyone know where Cue City is?

If not maybe meet up in front of National Bank at 7:45pm and we can walk there.

I cant check forum as well so let me know what happens.

Some of us going to Dushy's work today for gear shopping, so We'll tell him to goto Cue City.

skidMark
1st May 2008, 14:34
I don't have a phone but i have no life, so post here.

BANZAI
1st May 2008, 16:45
Hey changes to meeting point, if you dont know where cue city is meet me at front of Borders at 8pm.
I'll be working at town hall so thats convenient for me....

Otherwise see you there at Cue City.

ital916
1st May 2008, 23:35
thanks to banzai, tm, motorb and andrea for turning up. Typical uni club turnout I guess haha. Typical lazyness.

skidMark
2nd May 2008, 00:04
thanks to banzai, tm, motorb and andrea for turning up. Typical uni club turnout I guess haha. Typical lazyness.

I'm not part of the club, but i am lazy :dodge:

PirateJafa
2nd May 2008, 06:30

Cry me a river - I missed it because I need to save money for a bike and to make my car warrantable. :P

HungusMaximist
2nd May 2008, 06:44

By the time you guys started playing I was already sound asleep.

Beauty sleep always comes first... hahahah :sunny:

Timati
2nd May 2008, 08:18
Good night. Too bad you guys missed out. Andrew's up for a beating but might just let it slide since we ended the night with alcohol @ The Occidental.

bomma
2nd May 2008, 10:40
Beauty sleep always comes first... hahahah :sunny:

and by the looks of it you need a lot more "beauty" sleep ewen:rofl:....dont think its working though mate :bleh:

hahaha i was away in some corner of the tamaki library lurking and waiting to pounce on the first nerd to cross my path so i could eat his/her brain and absorb his/her intelligence....alas all the waiting meant that i didnt study and bombed on the test.....:doh: