PDA

View Full Version : BOB 08 - Accommodation?

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 10:46
Alrighty, me and koba are coming down to ChCh for the Battle of the Buckets on Fri 6th June and leaving Mon 9th. Im just budgeting for everything now and trying to get it all sorted so I dont have to worry about anything, I think its a chick thing.... Anyway koba and myself require beds for Fri, Sat and Sun nights, or even just 1 or 2 of those nights. I know that the kendogs need a bed for Sat night. I was wondering if any of you Christchurch peoples would be able to help us out? If not I shall book somewhere.
Cheers in advance :)

Trudes
15th April 2008, 10:50
Cheers from me too!!

(Honestly, we're really not as bad as we come across on KB....):whistle:

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 10:55
Oh yeah, we need to sort out where we're gonna be drinking on Sat night to!!

Skunk
15th April 2008, 11:19
Cheers from me too!!

:killingme

Trudes
15th April 2008, 11:29
:killingme

OI, quiet in the cheap seats, or we'll come and stay with you and Skunk Control!!

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 11:49
OI, quiet in the cheap seats, or we'll come and stay with you and Skunk Control!!

ANNNNND we'll only bring beer!!! :devil2:

Number One
15th April 2008, 11:52
Cheers from me too!!

HA! No really they are...but actually they are EVEN badder than they come across on KB :devil2:

Awesome stuff Hels...wish we could come too.

Oh well enjoy and represent ma laydies! :banana:

phoenixgtr
15th April 2008, 12:18
We've got a spare bed you could prob have and plenty of space for bikes etc.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

If theres 4 of ya for one night we've got a blow up bed too

Trudes
15th April 2008, 12:39
I can imagine Hels could give blowing a bed up a go!:yes:

That would be awesome T. How far from Ruapuna do you live?

phoenixgtr
15th April 2008, 12:50
20-30min drive. Pretty handy

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 12:58
I can imagine Hels could give blowing a bed up a go!:yes:

That would be awesome T. How far from Ruapuna do you live?

Ha! When Jas coame to stay I blew up her bed all by myself, literally as I had no pump!!

20-30min drive. Pretty handy

WOOT! Any chance we coould stay at least Fri and Sat night? I might get us somewhere to stay outside of ChCh for Sun night but should we need to could we stay Sun night as well?....

Trudes
15th April 2008, 13:01
WOOT! Any chance we coould stay at least Fri and Sat night? I might get us somewhere to stay outside of ChCh for Sun night but should we need to could we stay Sun night as well?....

Sweet. We're considering hiring a car, cause I think a couple of half hour taxi rides could be pricey! So if we do we can drive us on Saturday back and forth.

Number One
15th April 2008, 13:09
:weep::argh::bye::oi-grr::crybaby::(

Trudes
15th April 2008, 13:14
:weep::argh::bye::oi-grr::crybaby::(

What's that all about?? Come on, you can tell mummy!:baby: You're gonna miss us eh?! A little bit eh, just a little bit eh?

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 13:19
Sweet. We're considering hiring a car, cause I think a couple of half hour taxi rides could be pricey! So if we do we can drive us on Saturday back and forth.

We are taking Malcolms VW Beetle if you wanna travel in style! :D

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 13:20
What's that all about?? Come on, you can tell mummy!:baby: You're gonna miss us eh?! A little bit eh, just a little bit eh?

*She* can just HTFU! Jeebus its only one weekend and we promise not to cheat on you S!! :innocent:

Number One
15th April 2008, 13:28
*She* can just HTFU! Jeebus its only one weekend and we promise not to cheat on you S!! :innocent:

It's not that.....

This little green eyed monster is jus jealous.....wish I could come with you all..sounds like it will be an absolute blast of a weekend - wish we could all be there to represent the WGTN BBoB crew.

Oh well - next year rogerfitch

Trudes
15th April 2008, 13:31
We are taking Malcolms VW Beetle if you wanna travel in style! :D

owwww, sounds sweet bro!! We're flying though, so need transport to and from the airport too......, have a think about it and let us know if that's do-able, otherwise we'll do taxi to and from the track and airport.

Trudes
15th April 2008, 13:33
It's not that.....

This little green eyed monster is jus jealous.....wish I could come with you all..sounds like it will be an absolute blast of a weekend - wish we could all be there to represent the WGTN BBoB crew.

Oh well - next year rogerfitch

ohhh poor baby!:crybaby: We'll take photos and drink enough piss for you and Sully though. Welly BBOB's represent.

Number One
15th April 2008, 13:36
WOW - that'll make me feel much better

Actually...no it won't - unless you all suffer from horrible hangovers!

Just jokes - go get em gals :sunny: AND ENJOY

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 14:04
owwww, sounds sweet bro!! We're flying though, so need transport to and from the airport too......, have a think about it and let us know if that's do-able, otherwise we'll do taxi to and from the track and airport.

What day you flying into and out of ChCh?

Trudes
15th April 2008, 14:07
What day you flying into and out of ChCh?

Flying in 7:35 Saturday morning, flying out 9:20am Sunday.

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 14:14
Flying in 7:35 Saturday morning, flying out 9:20am Sunday.

Jeepers your pushing to make sign in/scrotumneering!!

I know! Lets put our boobs together and see what we can do! :lol:

Cerealie though - I'll have a talk to the man tonight and see what he say's but Im not to sure if ya'll fit in the VW, you bringing your gear or is Skunk?

phoenixgtr
15th April 2008, 14:18

Sure, no prob. Unfortunately though, I have a stupid work course on that weekend (in Chch), so I won't be able to come watch the BOB on Sat and I won't be home till about 9 on the Friday. Liv should be round though. What time you reckon you'll get to Chch on the Friday?

Stupid course

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 14:20
Sure, no prob. Unfortunately though, I have a stupid work course on that weekend (in Chch), so I won't be able to come watch the BOB on Sat and I won't be home till about 9 on the Friday. Liv should be round though. What time you reckon you'll get to Chch on the Friday?

Stupid course

Hmm, I wouldnt have a clue! We are leaving Wgtn at 1pm. Not sure how long the ferry takes buthen we'll be driving down to ChCh. I shall PM you when I know more!

Trudes
15th April 2008, 14:20
Jeepers your pushing to make sign in/scrotumneering!!

I know! Lets put our boobs together and see what we can do! :lol:

Cerealie though - I'll have a talk to the man tonight and see what he say's but Im not to sure if ya'll fit in the VW, you bringing your gear or is Skunk?

ummm ummmm ummmm
Spoke to dangerous and he rekoned we'll be ok, Pamela and the blue poo will be there in Skunk's capable hands, and if I send in our entry forms we should be ok (he better not be lying!!)
I don't know how much room Skunk will have in the van, so may have to come dressed in leathers ready to jump on and ride, with spare undies tucked into my helmet!!
No worries if you can't fit us in, will sort out a hire car if you can't.:)

Skunk
15th April 2008, 14:25
At this stage I'm taking her gear and getting the bike though scrutineering. I don't mind offers of help though.

phoenixgtr
15th April 2008, 14:27
Hmm, I wouldnt have a clue! We are leaving Wgtn at 1pm. Not sure how long the ferry takes buthen we'll be driving down to ChCh. I shall PM you when I know more!

Ferry is 3 hours then 4 hour drive from Picton to Chch makes 8pmish

Trudes
15th April 2008, 14:32
At this stage I'm taking her gear and getting the bike though scrutineering. I don't mind offers of help though.

And this is why I clean your wheels!!:sunny: (and your Van too if you want me to)

Skunk
15th April 2008, 14:37
And this is why I clean your wheels!!:sunny: (and your Van too if you want me to)
So why was I gripped? :lol:

Yeah, the van is filthy. You'll love it.

Number One
15th April 2008, 14:44

Cos you speshul! :devil2:

Trudes
15th April 2008, 14:46

Yeah, the van is filthy. You'll love it.

Oh go on, you loved it! Just like I love making filthy things clean and sparkly!

SpeedyGirl
15th April 2008, 15:22
The delightful AJ has already booked my place.... so you would have to fight him for it!! :) He has however not told me how many he is bringing!

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 15:23

Righto, well we could prob take the Kendog's gear and get it to the track. Not sure how im gonna get my bike to you yet but could look at getting their gear at the same time?

Ferry is 3 hours then 4 hour drive from Picton to Chch makes 8pmish

Sweet, after a bit of flaffing around and eating we'll prob get there around 9 then. That should work!

Number One
15th April 2008, 15:30
The delightful AJ

Have you met AJ? :whistle: :lol:

SpeedyGirl
15th April 2008, 15:33
Have you met AJ? :whistle: :lol:

Sadly Yes...

TygerTung
15th April 2008, 17:20
There is accomodation avaliable at my place, I will supply matrices for the floor in the lounge, and to sweeten the deal I will supply all the free beer you can drink! (Brewed it myself).

Can give you a lift in my car to the track in the morning as long as you don't have too much stuff and there isn't too many people?

dangerous
15th April 2008, 18:14
sorry I have missed this thread... but dont worry theers room for yas all BRB

Trudes
15th April 2008, 19:25
OK, so it seems we're sorted (thanks anyway Tristan):sunny:
We'll be staying at dangerous' and we'll bring our airbed, so the couch is now spare. We won't have a lot of gear so depending on how much room Skunk has spare in his van we should be ok. Str8, we can come and collect your bike(s) in our van and take them to Skunk's if you like.

dangerous
15th April 2008, 19:34
OK, so it seems we're sorted We'll be staying at dangerous'
yeah ok where was I... yeah sorry Mrs KD thought you knew you were sorted a month ago, Skunks are with us too... Str8 jacket, you are sorted, possible with Lil'M whos racing aswell, 5min from the track, 10 min from us.

stop worring... we have it all sorted

F5 is at madkeenandys, and I expect more room there, Kendogs will sort ya ride from the airport... anything else?

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 19:46
Str8 jacket, you are sorted, possible with Lil'M whos racing aswell, 5min from the track, 10 min from us.

You know theres two of me eh?

TonyB
15th April 2008, 19:51
We have a spare room available- should even have a bed in it by the time the BOB rolls around. The successful applicant will need to be tolerant of kids, cats, and large furry dogs... if you are you're doing better than me

We are a fair distance from the track, but my mother in law is less than 5 mins away from there, and anyone staying with us can leave a trailer there. I mention that because our place isn't the best for storing trailers...

Send me a PM if you're interested.

dangerous
15th April 2008, 19:52
You know theres two of me eh? yip no worries

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 19:52
Str8, we can come and collect your bike(s) in our van and take them to Skunk's if you like.

YES PLEASE!! :D

Hey, since when did you have a van?!! :confused:

Colapop
15th April 2008, 19:54
They're rich!! They'll just buy one when they get there....

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 19:56
yip no worries

Thanks! We'll need bed for Fri and Sat night or just Sat whatever we can get.

Cheers for your offer anyway Tristan! :2thumbsup

Trudes
15th April 2008, 19:57
YES PLEASE!! :D

Hey, since when did you have a van?!! :confused:

Sweet as, we'll sort it closer to the time.
Umm.... since we bought one two weeks ago, it's the Team Kendog Van... it's a Bucket Bus!!! It's a cool one man!!:whistle:

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 19:58
Sweet as, we'll sort it closer to the time.
Umm.... since we bought one two weeks ago, it's the Team Kendog Van... it's a Bucket Bus!!! It's a cool one man!!:whistle:

Haha, the kendogs have a Bongo. Bet its white!

Trudes
15th April 2008, 20:00
They're rich!! They'll just buy one when they get there....

Fark man, don't say THAT!! All the bloody losers and useless tits will be lining up for a loan!! Nah, we just don't have kids, a mortgage or a life! We work bro, I work for my money now! (Remember that ad? hahahah)

Trudes
15th April 2008, 20:01
Haha, the kendogs have a Bongo. Bet its white!

LOL, nah and it's not a Homy either (although I keep threatening Craig that I'm gonna nick off with his Homy one day)... it's a Hiace.... king of vans!:rolleyes: But you got the colour right!

Str8 Jacket
15th April 2008, 20:05
But you got the colour right!

You dirty, filthy, bastard white van driving arseholes!

Trudes
15th April 2008, 20:08
*mwhahahahaha*
*mwhahahahahahahahahaha*

You know you want a ride, go on you know you wanna!!!
And I can't give out any more bling today, so, hahahahahahha again!

dangerous
15th April 2008, 20:15
You dirty, filthy, bastard white van driving arseholes!

Ok... all and any accomodation offers have been pulled, the ferry has been scuttled, airports will have a bomb scare, wash your mouth out with soap and most off all... never ever own up to having mates with a white van.

Rashika
15th April 2008, 20:22
OK, so it seems we're sorted (thanks anyway Tristan):sunny:
We'll be staying at dangerous' and we'll bring our airbed, so the couch is now spare. We won't have a lot of gear so depending on how much room Skunk has spare in his van we should be ok. Str8, we can come and collect your bike(s) in our van and take them to Skunk's if you like.
yep and we even have another car, so if we dont all fit in to the transport available we'll take the racy red swift as well. :2thumbsup

We are a fair distance from the track,
isn't ashvegas closer?

...but my mother in law is less than 5 mins away from there, and anyone staying with us can leave a trailer there. I mention that because our place isn't the best for storing trailers...

:rofl: yeah, dont mention TonyB+trailers+the new house's driveway... thats a funny story eh Tony? ;)

TonyB
16th April 2008, 07:11
:rofl: yeah, dont mention TonyB+trailers+the new house's driveway... thats a funny story eh Tony? ;) ummm....can you be more specific? Theres more than one:whistle:

phoenixgtr
16th April 2008, 08:45
(thanks anyway Tristan):sunny:

Cheers for your offer anyway Tristan! :2thumbsup

No problem. Any time

Rashika
16th April 2008, 17:12
ummm....can you be more specific? Theres more than one:whistle:

so ummmm, just how many times HAVE you let your fully laden trailer almost run you over on your driveway?

TonyB
17th April 2008, 06:46
so ummmm, just how many times HAVE you let your fully laden trailer almost run you over on your driveway? Oh THAT one! Just the once, and it was empty.... it just happens to weigh 500kg empty!

dangerous
17th April 2008, 06:51
so who still needs a bed?

TygerTung
17th April 2008, 21:21
Shit thats a big trailer!!!!

I have room to stay if anyone wants it.

TonyB
18th April 2008, 06:49
Shit thats a big trailer!!!! Its not actually all that big...just bloody heavy and a bit hard to stop once it gets going:rolleyes:

Shadows
19th April 2008, 15:14
I could have helped ya's out but I'll be out of town that weekend.

Buckets at Ruapuna eh? Must be a half hour per lap!

Str8 Jacket
19th April 2008, 15:22

Go fuck yourself! You're very lucky that you aint gonna be there that weekend buster!! :p

dangerous
19th April 2008, 20:17

then why even consider posting up?
On B track we aint much slower that the big boys... so there :buggerd:

Shadows
19th April 2008, 21:05
Go fuck yourself! You're very lucky that you aint gonna be there that weekend buster!! :p

then why even consider posting up?
On B track we aint much slower that the big boys... so there :buggerd:

Hehehe two bites in a row.

I'm just jealous in that I haven't gotten a round to it myself.... looks like a bit of a hoot. :scooter: