PDA

View Full Version : Fix up night, this Friday (25 April)

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 16:10
This Friday
All Day (10amish - Evening)

Buy your stuff tomorrow or ring the bike shop to check they'll be open friday afternoon...

hey guys..just wondering whens the next fix up nite is..got a mate who just got a bandit 250.informed me to come c it and told me its needs forks seals replacing..saw it and it looks pretty bad..i mean there's fork oil on the tires..:Pokey:.since i dint come to the last one (really wanted to but couldnt :(), was wandering when the next one is..or even if someone like steve or andrew or anyone who knoes how to pull the front ends apart could rock around and show me how to do it..i would really like to know how..the owner aint free for a while and so i would rather get it done for him than hear he binned due to fork oil on the tyres or worse..i dont have a big garage but i im glad to have ppl rockin ova to help me and also have their bikes fixed by some of the experienced mechanics we have among us..:rolleyes:..chur

motorbyclist
20th April 2008, 16:31
bah, do it at stevo's

big area

central location near the motorway

he's got heaps of tools/bolts/spares there, including the stuff i left behind after the last one :doh:

and that way he won't be late:rofl:

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 16:40
even better...!!!:jerry:...that sign should say steven..bt yea if stevo is ok wit it..dont wanna put him out of his way in case he's not free or not keen bt yea if stevo is all gud the better...

Squiggles
20th April 2008, 16:41
Friday, thats this fri ;) He should get them done asap, or he'll get fork oil on his disks/brake pads and then he'll need to replace those too, not to mention he wont be stopping anytime soon

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 16:45
yeaa that sounds gud bt im promised some the guys i'll ride on the east cape ride wit them bt if thats the only day yer free than i'l skip it and rok ova..yea dont want him to be in hospital all because of his damn fork oil..

motorbyclist
20th April 2008, 17:02
sounds good

viffer is getting a bit "tappity" and likes dropping out of second into neutral - definetly needs an oil change, and the fork oil needs a change too. then if there's nothing better to do the tank can come off and i'll do the airbox/intake modifications i've been wanting to do for a while now (i'll need a reciprocating saw or nibbler and maybe a soldering iron/plastic welder + plastic), and maybe four small pod filters or one large one and a fuel pump/injector plus a turbo/supercharger :devil2:

will be interesting doing my forks though, they're the fully adjustable sort; alot more parts and the manual explicitly states not to dismantle them (the parts within the forks, not the forks themselves)

klyong82
20th April 2008, 17:05
he's got heaps of tools/bolts/spares there, including the stuff i left behind after the last one :doh:

and that way he won't be late:rofl:

Well at least its a suzuki ... if it was a Honda he'll do anything to sabotage it....

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 17:18
ahaha...bt yeaa...be interesting to c tha difference of what a normal fork lookes like in comparision to an adjustable one..hermm does my gpx need anything doin??...( i have a bubble over my head with the words "pondering" in it)

Ragingrob
20th April 2008, 21:25
I'm up for an oil + filter change... Thinking of going on the coro loop on Sunday with all the guys but dunno about the traffic ay Anzac day in the middle of school holidays!!! :chase:

motorbyclist
20th April 2008, 23:13
oh, oil filter

good idea!

skidMark
20th April 2008, 23:22
oh, oil filter

good idea!

N00b.........

motorbyclist
20th April 2008, 23:26
still got my licence don't i?

:bleh:

2wheeljunkie
20th April 2008, 23:32

ahahahaha......you got andrew geared up now..:2guns:

skidMark
20th April 2008, 23:32

Wasn't my fault, and the guy that did it is gunna be in hspital someday, if i ever go postal hes top of my list.

TOTO
21st April 2008, 01:07
Wasn't my fault, and the guy that did it is gunna be in hspital someday, if i ever go postal hes top of my list.

Air under pressure anyone ?...

LOL jokes , I'm scared you will come after me too :P

No cmon man , dont put me on the list - I wanna live.

nooooooooooooooo , i'm sure I made the SkidMark kill list...

O well ...ready to pull a runner on Squidmark when he shows up.

I gotta stop that post ...dunno where its going ....

STOP !

Phurrball
22nd April 2008, 09:33

Ooo00oh!

The troller becomes the trollee!

Nice role reversal MB ;)

Squiggles
22nd April 2008, 11:51
I might get to do my bikes this fri :lol:

Timati
22nd April 2008, 12:23
Would you guys mind helping me out with the carbs and pistons rings? Need to seriously have them looked at. Been avoiding riding the bike since I don't want a blow-out of any sort.

Ragingrob
22nd April 2008, 17:51
Oh hey Stephen, James is keen to come round and see if we can do anything with his bandit, it's still groggy as off the mark and fuel comes out the overflow when stopped etc... Other than that it's been running pretty mint, Honda in Tauranga don't wanna do anything bout it even though it happened that day after we got it :bash:. So yeah, I'll prob do the coro loop during the day but should be back in the arvo easy :)

Squiggles
22nd April 2008, 18:32
Oh hey Stephen, James is keen to come round and see if we can do anything with his bandit, it's still groggy as off the mark and fuel comes out the overflow when stopped etc... Other than that it's been running pretty mint, Honda in Tauranga don't wanna do anything bout it even though it happened that day after we got it :bash:. So yeah, I'll prob do the coro loop during the day but should be back in the arvo easy :)

most of the way down the page:
http://www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz/consumerinfo/motorvehicles/mv-problems/faultymv-post-15-Dec.html

I think thats the part that applies, offer them the chance to fix it, and if they wont... well, lets hope it doesnt go there

I could even ring em, (While we could most likely do it... (does sound like a stuck float, letting fuel through when it should be closed, and too much/too little otherwise), we shouldnt be forced to)

skidMark
22nd April 2008, 18:59
Air under pressure anyone ?...

LOL jokes , I'm scared you will come after me too :P

No cmon man , dont put me on the list - I wanna live.

nooooooooooooooo , i'm sure I made the SkidMark kill list...

O well ...ready to pull a runner on Squidmark when he shows up.

I gotta stop that post ...dunno where its going ....

STOP !

Nah, your avatars too awesome to kill you.

Ragingrob
22nd April 2008, 19:08
most of the way down the page:
http://www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz/consumerinfo/motorvehicles/mv-problems/faultymv-post-15-Dec.html

I think thats the part that applies, offer them the chance to fix it, and if they wont... well, lets hope it doesnt go there

I could even ring em, (While we could most likely do it... (does sound like a stuck float, letting fuel through when it should be closed, and too much/too little otherwise), we shouldnt be forced to)

He's sent them the consumer guarantees act information and all, yet they are unwilling to do a thing. Maybe we could talk about it on Friday and even give them a call then?

I guess once we've touched it, then it'll be uncovered by the act correct?

Squiggles
22nd April 2008, 19:16
He's sent them the consumer guarantees act information and all, yet they are unwilling to do a thing. Maybe we could talk about it on Friday and even give them a call then?

I guess once we've touched it, then it'll be uncovered by the act correct?

we should call them thurs

Ragingrob
22nd April 2008, 19:20
we should call them thurs

True I'll have a chat to him tomorrow about it, maybe even see if he wants to ride to Karaka with me to get some motorway and open road under his belt! But yeah I think he's being too soft on Honda, pretty much they pay for fixy fixy, or we just take court action!

klyong82
22nd April 2008, 20:10
Go to a Citizen Advice Bureau and talk to a free lawyer who is able to advise you on your legal rights and the procedure to go...they might ask you to lodge a complaint with the dispute tribunal etc.

motorbyclist
23rd April 2008, 00:16
I might get to do my bikes this fri :lol:

lol same here

Would you guys mind helping me out with the carbs and pistons rings? Need to seriously have them looked at. Been avoiding riding the bike since I don't want a blow-out of any sort.

yeah, once i've done all my "lubricant" maintenance

it's still groggy as off the mark and fuel comes out the overflow when stopped etc...

stuck float

try gently knocking on the carby bowls with the handle of a heavy screwdriver and that might be enough to get them un-stuck... similar thing works if your starter motor ever jams.

"when all else fails, hit it with a hammer, if that doesn't work, consult the manual"

Timati
23rd April 2008, 09:40
yeah, once i've done all my "lubricant" maintenance

Cool bananas.

A mate of mine knows the Consumers Guarantee Act inside out so if you need any help give me a shout with the details and I'll have a chat with him.

Ragingrob
23rd April 2008, 09:45
Cool bananas.

A mate of mine knows the Consumers Guarantee Act inside out so if you need any help give me a shout with the details and I'll have a chat with him.

He's not a biker by any chance? :rolleyes:

Hmmm pretty sure we're in the right here, lol but it's a lot of hassle to go any further. I think I'll talk to him tonight and get him to ring them and say "Look, my rights are so and so, I know this for a fact, you can fix my bike, pay for it to be fixed, or I'll just get onto court action, your choice!"

How's that sound?

Timati
23rd April 2008, 09:52
He's not a biker by any chance?

Hmmm pretty sure we're in the right here, lol but it's a lot of hassle to go any further. I think I'll talk to him tonight and get him to ring them and say "Look, my rights are so and so, I know this for a fact, you can fix my bike, pay for it to be fixed, or I'll just get onto court action, your choice!"

How's that sound?

He used to be one until he had a major crash.

Think best to be smart about it. Find out what your rights are (for a fact) and once you know them (for a fact), then threaten them if they don't comply. Could always send them a follow up written notice once you have spoken with them as well. That always works.

Ragingrob
23rd April 2008, 10:11
He used to be one until he had a major crash.

Think best to be smart about it. Find out what your rights are (for a fact) and once you know them (for a fact), then threaten them if they don't comply. Could always send them a follow up written notice once you have spoken with them as well. That always works.

Hmmm yeah, well as Squiggles pointed out, here's the law http://www.consumeraffairs.govt.nz/c...st-15-Dec.html

And the story :

Bought a 2nd hand bike (91 Bandit 14,000km good condition) from Honda GP in The Mount (Tauranga). James and I drove down and did a quick check of it then I rode it back up to Aucks, no problems at all was a mint bike running sweet. The very next day I ride into his to drop it off, and the bike doesn't quite feel right, oh well maybe I'm just being pedantic. Arrive and he jumps on his bike and we go for a ride towards Mt Eden MC to buy a chain, up Symonds St I can see that he's struggling slightly with his bike. Arrive and go down that steep as street then turn around to go up it and he keeps stalling, can't even make it up the hill, I'm thinking "Man c'mon!!!". Finally get to the top and it runs outta rev again cuts out so we park up and he goes in and I check out his bike. Start it and revs sit on like 1k if that, even if I open throttle right up. After a min the revs finally increase and bike feels fine. So off we go heading to uni, he crosses road to lights, turns green, starts off then bike cuts out so we pull to the footpath. Bike doesn't wanna start, fuel is pissing outta overflow. So we wheel the bike back to Mt Eden MC and ask quickly, he reckoned from a glance maybe crap in the tank or in the carbs whatever and quotes up to $300, and says ring the dealer and they should pay. So we go home lol.

Bike runs fine once you get going, it's just starting off it's really groggy and wants to cuts out, still leaks outta overflow if you're not moving much.

After several calls to Honda GP by now, they don't want anything to do with it, he's even sent them that part of the Consumer Guarantees Act. From what people say on hear it seems it could be as simple as a stuck float, but I assume that once we touch it then Honda isn't liable for anything so that may not be the safest bet.

How's that all sound? Maybe your mate could have a read?

Cheers.

Timati
23rd April 2008, 10:16
Just emailed him the details. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him. How long ago was the bike purchased?

Ragingrob
23rd April 2008, 10:21
Just emailed him the details. Will let you know as soon as I hear from him. How long ago was the bike purchased?

Cheers man, ummm we got it on the Tuesday we had off after Easter weekend. Just about a month ago or so. First contact to Honda was 2 days after we bought it I think.

Timati
23rd April 2008, 11:35
Dude,

This is what they came with.

The act covers used/secondhand goods bought through a business. It simply does not cover private sales (e.g me selling my car to you).

So the CGA would apply here as it’s goods of a personal nature and bought from a dealership. The dealer is also unable to contract out of the CGA
(unless its b2B and only in some instances).

So the CGA would definitely apply and as long as the goods are genuinely faulty at the time of sale (as opposed to your mate actually fu@#ing it up
subsequent to purchase), I think the implied warranties in the CGA have been broken and you have a case. Tell your mate that to threaten Honda
further citing the above and if they do not co-operate, contact the Ministry of consumer affairs for further advice.

Also another mate who works for the Crown suggested:

Quote sections 6 and 7 of the CGA.

Ragingrob
23rd April 2008, 12:08
Dude,

This is what they came with.

The act covers used/secondhand goods bought through a business. It simply does not cover private sales (e.g me selling my car to you).

So the CGA would apply here as it’s goods of a personal nature and bought from a dealership. The dealer is also unable to contract out of the CGA
(unless its b2B and only in some instances).

So the CGA would definitely apply and as long as the goods are genuinely faulty at the time of sale (as opposed to your mate actually fu@#ing it up
subsequent to purchase), I think the implied warranties in the CGA have been broken and you have a case. Tell your mate that to threaten Honda
further citing the above and if they do not co-operate, contact the Ministry of consumer affairs for further advice.

Also another mate who works for the Crown suggested:

Quote sections 6 and 7 of the CGA.

Cheers for all that! Hmmm yeah sounds about right ay. In terms of "faulty at the time of sale", surely this takes into account the next day with nothing unusual having happened to the bike? I'm sure after a small threat that they will just give in, well I hope!

Timati
23rd April 2008, 15:49
as long as the goods are genuinely faulty at the time of sale That means it was already faulty when you bought the bike. I'm guessing the dealer didn't say anything regarding it being faulty. Anyhoo, you are covered by the CGA as long as you didn't cause the damage so have a chat with the dealership and if he/she/they aren't being nice about it, tell them you'll have them referred to the Ministry of consumer affairs and that you'll seek legal action.

Squiggles
23rd April 2008, 17:08
If it is indeed stuck float or something of that nature, t'was probably something like rust in the tank which then got into the carbs, rust/whatever getting into the system by you filling the tank at the gas station and riding the bike. Faulty at the time of sale? Hmm He should win still :)

Squiggles
23rd April 2008, 17:34
Email is out on this event, and the mainpost has been updated

EJK
23rd April 2008, 20:08
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

GTFO

:cool:

Hmm dunno if I should come. Are you gonna light up the barbie again?

Hanne
23rd April 2008, 20:49
It's Madison's turn for her forks to be tugged apart like christmas crackers! Who wants to go on the other end?

klyong82
23rd April 2008, 20:57
Darn too many people doing their forks so i guess I'll do mine another time and perhaps help out the rest.

Squiggles
23rd April 2008, 21:27
We got a whole day. so should have time for yours, still havent managed to aquire a headstock stand yet.... hmm

PirateJafa
23rd April 2008, 21:50
It's Madison's turn for her forks to be tugged apart like christmas crackers! Who wants to go on the other end?
I'll be there to laugh this time, rather than to be laughed at. :P

motorbyclist
23rd April 2008, 22:58

i always enjoy a good forking:banana:

how's a double date with the viffer sound?:blip:

Phurrball
24th April 2008, 16:00
Will bring along a VTR1000 starter motor to pull apart and check (I'll bring the DMM and service manual)

According to its poor behaviour and the ears of the wild west mechanics the brushes are probably dirty/fcuked. Praying it's not the armature...

At least Mr Honda makes it easy to pull off - right on the front of the engine - 2 bolts and bobsyeruncle.

*could always go "midnight swapping" if we have no joy*:shifty:

Hanne
24th April 2008, 18:52
i always enjoy a good forking:banana:

how's a double date with the viffer sound?:blip:

oooh saucy :Punk:

Squiggles
24th April 2008, 19:17
Got me the fluids, and a new toy

shingo
24th April 2008, 19:29
...and a new toy

Is it a headstock stand?

HungusMaximist
24th April 2008, 21:22
Got a good mate of mine who bought a 1988 CBR600 today.

It looks like the fairings has been changed and we can't find the key hole to open the seat up. So we've been sitting and staring at it thie evening and wondering how the heck do get the seat out.

Will bring him along tomrorow...

Squiggles
24th April 2008, 21:35
Is it a headstock stand?

nah, i have to go to motomail and bargain dushy down to $150 for one of them...

shingo
24th April 2008, 22:03
nah, i have to go to motomail and bargain dushy down to $150 for one of them...

so what is it then?

Squiggles
24th April 2008, 22:15
so what is it then?

Wee torque wrench, 5-25nm

motorbyclist
25th April 2008, 01:05
oooh saucy :Punk:

we'll be there around 11:wari:

klyong82
25th April 2008, 07:32
Got a good mate of mine who bought a 1988 CBR600 today.

It looks like the fairings has been changed and we can't find the key hole to open the seat up. So we've been sitting and staring at it thie evening and wondering how the heck do get the seat out.

Will bring him along tomrorow...

Goody another CBR to play with.....

Chrislost
25th April 2008, 11:03
Got me the fluids, and a new toy

this sounds, errrr kinky

bomma
25th April 2008, 14:54
this sounds, errrr kinky

its like sayin "i got the lube and the inflatable swedish doll" and knowing stevo its prolly not too far off the truth

ehab2weelr
25th April 2008, 15:46
sory guy cant make today just have an essay to do:(, lets hope to c use at da next one....

Cr1MiNaL
26th April 2008, 00:17
Hey just wanted to say thanks for today guys (n gals). Was good catchin up with youze guys. Thanks for the use of the garage n tools Steven. And Ewen (sp?) thanks for the oil and the d/sided tape. Oh and the ride on the bike (fookin smooove). Hit me up if we doing anythin this weekend. Can have a barbie at my place since I cant ride coz of busted fork seal. Don't want to be replacing discs just yet !

motorbyclist
26th April 2008, 01:53
Yeah this night wasn't as successful as the last one

all told there's three bikes in various states of disrepair still in the garage....

maybe we shouldn't hold them on public holidays in the future, so the bike shops will be available for parts.

atleast we got to make some modifications to the garage:

HungusMaximist
26th April 2008, 07:28
Thanks Kim for helping out my buddy Leigh.

As usual, it's always been fun.

klyong82
26th April 2008, 09:10
Yeah that was fun. I hope he replaces the cables cos it will snap one day.

Macstar
26th April 2008, 14:17
How was his throttle in the end? Snapping back? The process to remove the throttle from the handle bar reminded me of that ad on TV:

We removed your gearbox, engine casing, pistons etc etc and arrr.... discovered that the spark plugs were dirty!:lol:

klyong82
26th April 2008, 16:07
How was his throttle in the end? Snapping back? The process to remove the throttle from the handle bar reminded me of that ad on TV:

We removed your gearbox, engine casing, pistons etc etc and arrr.... discovered that the spark plugs were dirty!:lol:

Yeah was working 100 times better. It was returning now. Battery was dead though but no sweats as Leigh's pap can order one at a cost of $8.

Yeah that TSB Bank ad....what a crack up

Squiggles
26th April 2008, 19:56
I still have a bandit hanging from the ceiling, seals have been replaced on its forks though. But ideally the dust seals should be replaced soon
And madison is sitting, awaiting her dust seals (monday)

The GN has tail-lights tho!

motorbyclist
26th April 2008, 19:58
i reckon hanne isn't very happy with the viffer after sleeping with madison;

while she dressed viffer not only did she break bits, but on my way home when i went to check my tire pressures i noticed some of the fairing bolts/screws were loose and coming out! nearly "streetfightered" my bike!

just wait till a little pocket rocket turns up in the shed:shutup:

motorbyclist
26th April 2008, 20:01
oh yeah, the new fork oil has made a definite difference in my bike. no more brake dive/acceleration lurching, much more bumps from the road, feels more responsive and it's actually dampening again! (still a little bit of underdamping)

pretty good considering i did exactly what the manual said not to do:laugh:

EDIT: and nearly dropped it in the gas station; i adjusted the clutch handle position and now it hits the speedo when i go full lock right, so when i turned the bars and it didn't go as far as it normally does!

Cr1MiNaL
26th April 2008, 22:36
oh yeah, the new fork oil has made a definite difference in my bike. no more brake dive/acceleration lurching, much more bumps from the road, feels more responsive and it's actually dampening again! (still a little bit of underdamping)

pretty good considering i did exactly what the manual said not to do:laugh:

EDIT: and nearly dropped it in the gas station; i adjusted the clutch handle position and now it hits the speedo when i go full lock right, so i turned the bars and it didn't go as far as it normally does!

rofl !!nub !!:yes:

Phurrball
27th April 2008, 15:38
I still have a bandit hanging from the ceiling, seals have been replaced on its forks though. But ideally the dust seals should be replaced soon
And madison is sitting, awaiting her dust seals (monday)

The GN has tail-lights tho!

w00t! Found a 20 L plastic container that can be donated as "AUSMC waste oil dump" mmmm :drool: litres of waste fork-oil!!!

Someone reverse-burgled the boot of our car with a mighty large offset ring spanner too? Will drop off when I'm passing by in the wagon.

Hanne
27th April 2008, 21:57
i reckon hanne isn't very happy with the viffer after sleeping with madison;

while she dressed viffer not only did she break bits, but on my way home when i went to check my tire pressures i noticed some of the fairing bolts/screws were loose and coming out! nearly "streetfightered" my bike!

just wait till a little pocket rocket turns up in the shed:shutup:

hahaha well the viffer shouldn't've misbehaved in the shed then!
You asked me if the bolts were done up and I said no and then once you were gone i realised that no one had actually tightened them before you left...

ooops ><

That first fairing break though, that was a sign of the viffer's remorse. I am a terrifying mother in law, apparently. Absolutely terrifying :innocent:

motorbyclist
27th April 2008, 23:38
hahaha well the viffer shouldn't've misbehaved in the shed then!
You asked me if the bolts were done up and I said no and then once you were gone i realised that no one had actually tightened them before you left...

ooops ><

yeah well i really should have checked it all before riding the thing anyway, i kinda assumed it had been done after i asked you. really not a good idea to assume stuff like that

Squiggles
27th April 2008, 23:45
yeah well i really should have checked it all before riding the thing anyway, i kinda assumed it had been done after i asked you. really not a good idea to assume stuff like that

rofl, yer. assume being ya know...

She did say "no i didnt", never said ill do that now :jerry:

I believe the large ring spanner is indeed mine, and was most likely used as a hammer or for the rear axle of someones bike

motorbyclist
28th April 2008, 00:50
did you finish the bandit? got the shed dissasembled ok?

seen my 8mm ratchet ring spanner around? i got home and sure enough that's the one that's missing

motorbyclist
28th April 2008, 00:51
rofl, yer. assume being ya know...

She did say "no i didnt", never said ill do that now :jerry:

yeah, you'd think i would've clicked when i pulled over to plug my front indicators in at the bottom of your road

PirateJafa
28th April 2008, 05:33
seen my 8mm ratchet ring spanner around? i got home and sure enough that's the one that's missing

You should really have known better than to let your own tools get anywhere near the mancave. :P

Ragingrob
28th April 2008, 10:12
Got my new screen from Hong Kong today guys :), need to bend that frame which holds the wing mirrors and screen together a bit before I put it on, any suggestions??

HungusMaximist
28th April 2008, 10:20
Bit of heat (heat gun) or that try a westie spanner/grips, the longer the better cause it's more westie and gives you more torque. :msn-wink:

Honourable mention: that long westie metal tube at Steveos is a legend ! ! !

Ragingrob
28th April 2008, 12:06
UPDATE

New screen is on, my bike is blinged up now I just need some stickers! Haha. Will post some piculators later after I give her a wash. Damn there were a lot of bugs on the coro loop on friday!

2wheeljunkie
28th April 2008, 18:28
UPDATE

New screen is on, my bike is blinged up now I just need some stickers! Haha. Will post some piculators later after I give her a wash. Damn there were a lot of bugs on the coro loop on friday!

thanks to me...hhahahaha....:banana:

motorbyclist
29th April 2008, 00:44
so, who's up for valve clearances on the viffer? i'm sure not keen for it

though it'd give me a good chance to find that air duct and oil cooler the manual says i'm meant to have....

PirateJafa
29th April 2008, 06:03
so, who's up for valve clearances on the viffer? i'm sure not keen for it

I'll bring the hammer and gas-station pies. :P

2wheeljunkie
29th April 2008, 10:41
im keen to help...when u planning on doin it?

Timati
29th April 2008, 11:19
Fix up night this Friday? Have my bike up and running again and it's not damaged apart from the replacement of the gear lever. Did an inspection of it under light. Wohoo!!!. Sorry Dushy Nuts, it won't be going for 5 hundy.

Edit: Am out this Friday. Off to MOS Rave.

2wheeljunkie
29th April 2008, 16:10
uhhh i might be working this fri if yer planning on doin it..arghhh...if u guys have it another day im keen..

motorbyclist
1st May 2008, 00:26
not this weekend, i've got a four day weekend and 2 design projects to finish..

so i'll spend thursday buying bike parts and computer bits, friday playing computer games, saturday on the dirtbike, and sunday in bed after going out on saturday night:headbang:

Folcan
1st May 2008, 10:04
Looks like ill be needing to visit the next one of these fix it days if I cant fix my problem by then :P

Ragingrob
1st May 2008, 10:15
Looks like ill be needing to visit the next one of these fix it days if I cant fix my problem by then :P

That'll be two of us with intermittent electrical problems! Haha I just haven't done anything about mine yet... Well I've ruled the battery out, and cleaned connections to some point. I'll give you a hand in looking at some connections, and hopefully it'll give me an idea of what else I could check out on mine!

Folcan
1st May 2008, 19:13
well the bike behaved itself today so it might have just been corrosion touch wood.

but ill see how she goes 2morrow