PDA

View Full Version : Skinhead Bride

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 10:10
My wife is having her beautiful head of hair shaved off at 3 o'clock today in aid of Leukemia.

She doesn't know anyone that has suffered this appalling disease,she's just doing it because it will help those less fortunate than herself.

For a 50 year old woman, this sefleless gesture is amazing and I would like to proclaim to the world as I know it (KB) I am immensely proud of her and if I had the slightest hint of hair myself I would join her in this noble deed.

She didn't sleep last night,worried about how she will look but it doesn't cross her mind not to do it.That is some woman.

To, Livvy off KB and her mates and all the others that have done this small but wonderful thing and especially my Darling sexy skinhead to be, I salute you. :apint: Well done all. :niceone:

firefighter
23rd April 2008, 10:37
wow! thats brave!

Mikkel
23rd April 2008, 10:37
Good on her :niceone: - get her a bandana and a baseball cap :lol:

007XX
23rd April 2008, 10:39
Much respect to your bride sir! That really takes some Gazzonkas :Punk:

Give her a big hug for us tonight...just a friendly one though, if you start going all husband like, it's not from us anymore :shutup:

MIXONE
23rd April 2008, 10:44
To those about to loose your hair "I salute you".

PS Bald women are sexy!!!!

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 10:52
Hey thanx so much every one.I just forced her to read your kind comments and it's lifted her up big time.She's had a bit of stick off her work mates,as in you must be mad,I wouldn't,How silly. I wanted her to see what real people thought of her magnificent li'll gesture and now she has.

Knew you wouldn't let me down. Good onya. :banana:

007XX
23rd April 2008, 11:05
She's had a bit of stick off her work mates,as in you must be mad,I wouldn't,How silly.

WTF??? :shit:

How very inconsiderate of them...Let me at 'em!!! :mad:

Mrs Martybabe, don't even think twice about these people. They are not worth your attention. What you are doing is truly commendable and I look forward to meeting you one day and have a drink to chat about it.

Hell, I'd do it too, but my boss would very likely fire me...:(

MyGSXF
23rd April 2008, 11:08
Much respect to your beloved, m'babe! :first: truly a great woman! :yes:

be sure to put some pics up for us to "ooohhh".. & "aaahhhh" at how stunning she looks after the deed is done!! :Punk:

Jen :rockon:

oldrider
23rd April 2008, 11:14
When you find a charity that will raise funds by gluing hair back onto naturally bald heads, let me know! :lol:

I would gladly make the sacrifice too! :rolleyes: Cheers John.

Well done that lady! (your lady that is)

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 11:14
WTF??? :shit:

How very inconsiderate of them...Let me at 'em!!! :mad:

Mrs Martybabe, don't even think twice about these people. They are not worth your attention. What you are doing is truly commendable and I look forward to meeting you one day and have a drink to chat about it.

Hell, I'd do it too, but my boss would very likely fire me...:(

I shall be meeting them all later,I doubt there will be any naysayers with her totally bald personal bodyguard in attendance.Grrr. :mad:

avgas
23rd April 2008, 11:19
But what will they do with a pile of hair - surely money is a better gift

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 11:26
She's washing her hair as I write,to look her best when she has it cut off.:lol:
bless her li'll cotton socks.

It really is very important to her(her hair) I'm just full of admiration hormones right now.

klingon
23rd April 2008, 11:30
Hey Marty, please tell Mrs Marty that what she's doing is kind and brave and wonderful! Don't let the doubters get her down.

I reckon you should get her a pretty scarf or a shawl to keep her warm while she waits for her hair to grow back.

SpeedyGirl
23rd April 2008, 11:37
Much respect! I would love to shake your loverly lady's hand!!! Well done girl!

ManDownUnder
23rd April 2008, 11:38
Very very very cool. Total respect.

Get a hat handy (seriously). Bald heads lose a lot more heat than you'd expect.

007XX
23rd April 2008, 11:44
It really is very important to her(her hair) I'm just full of admiration hormones right now.

That makes it all the more impressive...me, I'd shave it off without giving it a second thought, as I dont' really care about it that much.

:rofl: He knows from experience, trust me...:devil2:

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 12:10

:laugh: She has an expert in baldyness quite close at hand to fulfill all her no hair needs.

Mikkel
23rd April 2008, 12:13
:laugh: She has an expert in baldyness quite close at hand to fulfill all her no hair needs.

That's not bald, I can see eyebrows and a decent "5 minute stubble"... ;)

timorang
23rd April 2008, 12:20
Big 'ups' for your wife.

And lucky you - got the whole Demi Moore thing going for you now.......

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 12:38
That's not bald, I can see eyebrows and a decent "5 minute stubble"... ;)
well spoted,I was clean shaven that morning, you should see the b'stard after a couple o days. :bleh:

Big 'ups' for your wife.

And lucky you - got the whole Demi Moore thing going for you now.......

Oh yeah!, I guess I'll have to grab something else when the lights go out.:love:

Mikkel
23rd April 2008, 12:40
well spoted,I was clean shaven that morning, you should see the b'stard after a couple o days. :bleh:

Indeed - http://alphabetofmanliness.com/?u=about

Incidentally that is a rather humorous book btw.

timorang
23rd April 2008, 12:42
Oh yeah!, I guess I'll have to grab something else when the lights go out.:love:[/QUOTE]

Actually upon closer inspection of the Demi Moore photo - isn't that you in the background??? You have been wanting this for a long time!

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 12:51
Oh yeah!, I guess I'll have to grab something else when the lights go out.:love:

Actually upon closer inspection of the Demi Moore photo - isn't that you in the background??? You have been wanting this for a long time![/QUOTE]

Cripes,rumbled. Bling for observation skills dude.

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 18:03
Here we are then. The pictures of my wonderful bride this arvo,earning $700 for Leukemia victims. Picture 4 is a genuine reaction when faced with her reflection for the first time. Aw!

1. the before

2. the shearing

3.Me and mini me

4.First look in the mirror

The poor thing had palpitations,nausia,the sweats,400 trips to the loo and thought of backing out? not bloody once!

She is gobsmackingly, jaw droppingly, bloody amazing.My hero :love:

p.s. I said I'd take her out for a celebratory meal but she cant face the world just yet, that's how much her hair meant to her. my babe.

georgie
23rd April 2008, 18:09
you=freakin amazing.

MIXONE
23rd April 2008, 18:10
Well done that girl!!!More balls then many blokes I know.

Mom
23rd April 2008, 18:11
Here we are then. The pictures of my wonderful bride this arvo,earning $700 for Leukemia victims. Picture 4 is a genuine reaction when faced with her reflection for the first time. Aw!

1. the before

2. the shearing

3.Me and mini me

4.First look in the mirror

The poor thing had palpitations,nausia,the sweats,400 trips to the loo and thought of backing out? not bloody once!

p.s. I said I'd take her out for a celebratory meal but she cant face the world just yet, that's how much her hair meant to her. my babe.

Amazing! $700 raised by a woman with bigger balls than most! Fantastic!

Tell her she looks gorgeous from me. What an incredible lady.

PS: you are also an incredible fella, well you must be if your lovely lady loves you!
Nice, warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks mate!

Laava
23rd April 2008, 18:29
Well done! Feels nice too doesn't it slapheads? Even the velvety next 2 weeks!

ynot slow
23rd April 2008, 18:31
Well done,admiration from me.Be prepared to be inundated with people asking sorry you've had chemo.Then maybe the odd lady pissed with her when she finds out nope,sorry but you may come accross the odd lady having chemo,and they may not take it to well.But for every 1 that objects there will be 100 who say friggen well done.:hug:

martybabe
23rd April 2008, 19:43
There's too many to thank individualy,for your support but the bride has read everything you've written, including the li'll bling messages.

She would like me to thank all those this morning that lifted her spirits and all those that sent good wishes this evening.It has really helped her a lot.

For my part,I think your wonderful,if a bit ugly,for supporting a total stranger in her effort to support..erm total strangers in need.

Well done yawl. x

P.S. bling is of course non transferable to brides but I pledge to make her coffee in bed for each of the greens meant for her.

For my bride and your kindness. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mikkel
23rd April 2008, 20:11
Good one! :clap: It'll take a while to get used to the feeling... Without the insulating layer of hair turning your head on the pillow at night is a very different feeling. After a couple of days when stubble starts to poke out the pillow will follow your head when you turn it. :lol:

Picture 3 reminds me of when I shaved my head bald just for the fun of it... The tanning contrast in late summer is considerable - first question I got from one of my flatmates: "What the hell, have you cholrine marinated your scalp?" :rofl:

At least you're not a young very aryan looking male - I remember the stares and frowns from back then...

MyGSXF
24th April 2008, 00:08
The pictures of my wonderful bride this arvo,earning $700 for Leukemia victims

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :wari: YOU ROCK Mrs mbabe!!!!!! :clap:

Awesome pics!!!! :first: Thanks for putting them up for us!!!!!!! :2thumbsup

Sending a BIG :hug: from me!! (coz I'm a soppy shit!! & love stuff like this! :shutup:)

martybabe
24th April 2008, 08:01
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :where: YOU ROCK Mrs mbabe!!!!!! :clap:

Awesome pics!!!! :first: Thanks for putting them up for us!!!!!!! :2thumbsup

Sending a BIG :hug: from me!! (coz I'm a soppy shit!! & love stuff like this! :shutup:)

Thanx,she's been hugged to death,she's rather reluctant to go out in public just now,she's a touch on the shy side normally anyway,wouldn't get out the car yesterday cause people keep staring at her but she got up this morning and went off to work and whatever reaction comes her way.Couldn't let the patients down.She's something else that bride o mine. :first:

klingon
24th April 2008, 08:08
P.S. bling is of course non transferable to brides but I pledge to make her coffee in bed for each of the greens meant for her.

Aww Marty you sound like a sweetie too. So supportive of your beautiful bride. Are you keeping tally - after 10 blings does she get a free muffin?

martybabe
24th April 2008, 08:25
Aww Marty you sound like a sweetie too. So supportive of your beautiful bride. Are you keeping tally - after 10 blings does she get a free muffin?

hahah, she can get a muffin anytime :o It's haulin me ass outta bed to make the coffee that's the real sacrifice, the b'stard kitchens like an big fridge in the mornin. :cold:

SpeedyGirl
24th April 2008, 08:42
Babe, your girl looks fantastic!! Well done :)

007XX
24th April 2008, 08:57
hahah, she can get a muffin anytime :o It's haulin me ass outta bed to make the coffee that's the real sacrifice, the b'stard kitchens like an big fridge in the mornin. :cold:

Oh harden the F* up, you big pussy....:D :dodge: I thought you pomies were impervious to the cold? :p

Anyway...this is the first thread I went into this morning to see how you two fared yesterday.
I am in complete admiration for your bride, as I am sure so many of use are. What a truly amazing lady! Big virtual hugs from me...and tell her it grows back way quicker than she anticipates.
The upside is, since it's cold, she can wear hats galore without looking out of place :niceone:...but honnestly, she's got a beautifully shaped head. Not many people can carry the bald look quite so well :cool:

martybabe
24th April 2008, 09:14
Oh harden the F* up, you big pussy....:D :dodge: I thought you pomies were impervious to the cold? :p

Anyway...this is the first thread I went into this morning to see how you two fared yesterday.
I am in complete admiration for your bride, as I am sure so many of use are. What a truly amazing lady! Big virtual hugs from me...and tell her it grows back way quicker than she anticipates.
The upside is, since it's cold, she can wear hats galore without looking out of place :niceone:...but honnestly, she's got a beautifully shaped head. Not many people can carry the bald look quite so well :cool:

ahem!, some of us naked bonces do all right. We woke up with our heads velcroed together this mornin. :lol: ok I made that up but I keep sticking things to her head, wooly stuff is good,gloves ,scarves,undies, the dog.

I lived in tropical England,never dropped below 28 degrees,till they took me off the meds.

Look I said I'd do the coffees and I'm a man of my word,I'm just sayin, it's bloomin cold. Come back summer. :cold::yes:

ManDownUnder
24th April 2008, 09:15

Awesome words - how can I possibly say anything more? :niceone:

Al
24th April 2008, 10:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by martybabe
She is gobsmackingly, jaw droppingly, bloody amazing.My hero

Awesome words - how can I possibly say anything more?

Wot they both said!

Well done and be proud to show it too...

Al

007XX
24th April 2008, 11:00
Look I said I'd do the coffees and I'm a man of my word,I'm just sayin, it's bloomin cold. Come back summer. :cold::yes:

Just yanking your chain :hug:

Personally, I'm looking forward to hitting the slopes and getting me some snowboarding :woohoo:

Bring on a good winter...:clap:

Monamie
24th April 2008, 11:09
Mrs M'babe...you go out in public and you hold that pretty head high!!
You look stunning and we all support what you have done.
A lovely example of selflessness.:2thumbsup

martybabe
24th April 2008, 17:14
Look, I love you all but it's time to go now, all these plaudits have gone to her head, "can you get a blanket,I did shave my head. can you make me a coffee I did shave my head". Fer christ sake I shave my head every couple o days.

This is borderline attention seeking and I shall give her a piece of my mind right after I've cooked dinner. :rolleyes:

MIXONE
24th April 2008, 17:30
Look, I love you all but it's time to go now, all these plaudits have gone to her head, "can you get a blanket,I did shave my head. can you make me a coffee I did shave my head". Fer christ sake I shave my head every couple o days.

This is borderline attention seeking and I shall give her a piece of my mind right after I've cooked dinner. :rolleyes:

Just don't make it too big a piece you know you can't afford it.

ynot slow
24th April 2008, 18:29

See what us kiwis did in 1893 giving wimmen the vote,they managed to get clothed and out of the kitchen,now all wimmen think they can push us around,coming dear just have to log out.:done:

martybabe
24th April 2008, 18:45
Just don't make it too big a piece you know you can't afford it.

:Oi: Dont make me send the skinhead round to sort ya. :kick::rofl:

See what us kiwis did in 1893 giving wimmen the vote,they managed to get clothed and out of the kitchen,now all wimmen think they can push us around,coming dear just have to log out.:done:

:lol: ya got that right bud," martybabe dearest can you run me a bath I'm so cold,what with no hair and all."

Fuggin No. ( I destroyed the bathroom earlier cause she wants a new one) that'll show her......eh? eh?

right I'm off to stroke it.

Thank you all again. :done:

MIXONE
24th April 2008, 19:44
Onya mate and your mrs.A good cause and a good laugh.(and not at my expense for a change)

AllanB
24th April 2008, 20:03
Good for her.

Now I did a Google image search for 'shaved women' just to see what she may look like....

Weirdly enough they all looked like they had no eyes and a vertical smile. Amazing what a hair cut does. A lot were also eating large hotdogs.

I just cannot work it out :rolleyes:

ynot slow
24th April 2008, 20:20
Good for her.

Now I did a Google image search for 'shaved women' just to see what she may look like....

Weirdly enough they all looked like they had no eyes and a vertical smile. Amazing what a hair cut does. A lot were also eating large hotdogs.

I just cannot work it out :rolleyes:

Seems they also like tarteer sauce as well not tomato sauce,and seems to be smeared about the oriface,and the bottle must be highly pressurised,cause it seems to go everywhere but the correct place.:spanking::devil2:

Livvy
25th April 2008, 20:40
Bald women are sexy!!!!

Damn straight!

She's had a bit of stick off her work mates,as in you must be mad,I wouldn't,How silly. I wanted her to see what real people thought of her magnificent li'll gesture and now she has.

I got that too... Some people out there are conceited and selfish minded - and I find very few people on KB are. My thumbs go up to you Mrs M.! :2thumbsup Very brave thing for you to join in with - and from reading further in, you seem to have had it even better organised than I! I don't got no-one bringing me coffee in the morning 'cause it's cold. :rolleyes:

Oooooh boy do they. Every breeze goes straight through my skull... But that might be saying something about my intelligence. I told ya once before now, I think it explains a lot - girls are smarter 'cause they got longer hair and it keeps their brains warm! Boys with short hair have cold, slow brains. :yes:

Get used to it :p You do it outta personal choice, she did it for charity.. I think she deserves it. And while you're at it, I'm hungry too! :lol:

Ya stirrer! Get off with ya and behave yourself like your womenfolk tell you to.

We do know best! :bleh:

ynot slow
25th April 2008, 21:02
Ya stirrer! Get off with ya and behave yourself like your womenfolk tell you to.

We do know best! :bleh:[/QUOTE]

Yes mum.:crybaby:Seems cant do anyfink right,but just got given a coffee so all ok.

Livvy
25th April 2008, 21:11
Yes mum.:crybaby:Seems cant do anyfink right,but just got given a coffee so all ok.
Damn. I just had to go make my milo.

What's up with this? Is everyone getting free hot drinks but me? :crybaby: