PDA

View Full Version : Need bed in Napier 4/5/2008. Picking Up "Zena"

RiderInBlack
23rd April 2008, 18:58
Well yep getting a Suzuki GSX1400K7 (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91112&d=1206948130). Yer Name "her" already and haven't even ridden "her" yet (stupid I know:rolleyes:). Picking "her" up from Palmy Sun 4th of May. Blue Babe and I are planning a small road trip to bring her back up. We would like to ride from Palmy to Napier/Hastings on Sunday. Is there someone there that would be cool with putting us up there that night?
Monday we would like ta ride from there to Tuaranga ta catch up with friends there, then back ta Whangarei on Tuesday.

Hitcher
23rd April 2008, 20:24
Congratulations! Another Dave Anderson deal?

oldrider
23rd April 2008, 20:45
Nice bike, hope it gives you great service! :ride:

So, what happened to all that investigation into Honda ST 1100's and 1300's? :mellow: John

Mom
23rd April 2008, 20:50
Well yep getting a Suzuki GSX1400K7 (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91112&d=1206948130). Yer Name "her" already and haven't even ridden "her" yet (stupid I know:rolleyes:). Picking "her" up from Palmy Sun 4th of May. Blue Babe and I are planning a small road trip to bring her back up. We would like to ride from Palmy to Napier/Hastings on Sunday. Is there someone there that would be cool with putting us up there that night?
Monday we would like ta ride from there to Tuaranga ta catch up with friends there, then back ta Whangarei on Tuesday.

You can stay with us the night :yes:

We dont live in Napier though, which may pose a problem...LOL

Pop in here on the way back for a coffee? Be good to perv the new girl!

RiderInBlack
24th April 2008, 07:09
Nice bike, hope it gives you great service! :ride:

So, what happened to all that investigation into Honda ST 1100's and 1300's? :mellow: JohnMoney:whistle: Preferred the ST1300's over the ST1100's but can't afford the $16500+ for a used one at this stage. Enjoyed taking the GSX1400K7 with bikini fairing from Holeshot out so much that I did a change of tack. For $12,200 I have a Near new bike that has only done 5,000km and both Blue Babe and I enjoyed the feel it gave us. A ST1300 can wait:msn-wink:

Meanie
24th April 2008, 07:14
Congrats on the new bike, quite like the look of them myself
Can put you up in Palmy if you need it, we live about ten mins out

yungatart
24th April 2008, 08:56
There's a bed here for you, RIB, and funnily enough, we do actually live in Napier (unlike others who have offered, eh, Mom?)
PM me for details

RiderInBlack
24th April 2008, 16:48
There's a bed here for you, RIB, and funnily enough, we do actually live in Napier (unlike others who have offered, eh, Mom?)
PM me for details
Awesome. Was trying ta remember if ya were Gissie or Napier:whistle: Thanks heaps:2thumbsup Will PM

Maha
24th April 2008, 16:50
Awesome. Was trying ta remember if ya were Gissie or Napier:whistle: Thanks heaps:2thumbsup Will PM

Carefull Doug....they stay up late and yungatart snores.........:chase:

Scorpygirl
24th April 2008, 17:31
HI Doug

Crats on the new beast...er I mean warrior (Zena). :banana: I hope you enjoy the cruise back from Palmy with her and Blue Babe. We will have to check it out sometime. Take care on the road.

MSTRS
24th April 2008, 17:52

...and blames it on me.

Mom
24th April 2008, 17:55
PM me for details

Bite me!

Well at least I dont snore :innocent:

RiderInBlack
24th April 2008, 20:35
Sweet a duet:sleep: What key? I can put up a "tune" at times but I regeret my lack of volume or ability to hold the "Note" for long :rolleyes:

yungatart
25th April 2008, 16:16
Sweet a duet:sleep: What key? I can put up a "tune" at times but I regeret my lack of volume or ability to hold the "Note" for long :rolleyes:

Don't worry...mstrs can provide the volume...but he can't hold a note either!

jrandom
25th April 2008, 16:46
You do know that a burnout in the driveway is de rigueur for anyone parking a GSX1400 at chez MSTRS & Tart, don't you?

:cool:

RiderInBlack
12th May 2008, 19:55
Thanks MSTRS, Yungatart and BabeB. Ya hospitality was awesome:2thumbsup
Got back safe but it was a hard trip. "Zena" had to earn "her" name quickly and Blue Babe had blue lips going through snow and rain on SH5. Must make the next trip more relaxing :innocent: