PDA

View Full Version : wtf? free helmet?

motorbyclist
23rd April 2008, 23:14
so i went out to my bike at about 9:30pm to go home from uni, and would you know it there's a helmet on my pillion seat!

small, silver, one of those $100 jobs, covered in chips/nicks/scratches - looked like a typical "scooter" condition helmet.....

only a red GN250 and silver scooter there, couldn't (won't) take the helmet so left it by the scooter....

if anyone has somehow lost their helmet, it's in the engineering lvl2 parking...

and if it is yours, for christ's sake buy a new one! once they've been used in a crash or even dropped onto hard concrete they won't offer any impact protection next time you need it.

if it isn't yours, don't take it as it isn't safe. if it's still there tomorrow night i might grab it and remove the straps/bin it

ehab2weelr
24th April 2008, 07:57
hay cops dont no that? :whistle:

Gubb
24th April 2008, 16:49

Translation?

Nagash
24th April 2008, 16:57
Translation?

A.k.a, if the only reason you're actually wearing a helmet is because you'll get a fine if you don't then you may aswell knick someone's helmet which has been dropped, binned whatever.

Hence why you're told to destroy your helmet when you dispose of it.. or some poor cunt will knick it and use it.

Gubb
24th April 2008, 16:59
Good lord.

And this chap is *educated*.

We're all fucked.

shingo
24th April 2008, 18:13
Good lord.

And this chap is *educated*.

We're all fucked.

Ah, but they don't teach common sense at uni.

motorbyclist
24th April 2008, 19:31
helmet gone by the time i got to uni today....

Jantar
24th April 2008, 19:56
Ah, but they don't teach common sense at uni.
It also appears that a basic ability to write in english is not required. :rolleyes:

Macstar
24th April 2008, 22:22

This is 'classic' Ehab. Somehow the guy is making his way through his second or third year at uni!:lol:

It also appears that a basic ability to write in english is not required. :rolleyes:

Is that "english" or English mate? Something about casting stones...

skidMark
24th April 2008, 22:43

Ladies and gentleman...

...the future of New Zealand.

(P/T)

He was only taking the piss guys, ehabs a good bugger.

He plays splitting chaseys well too... :innocent:

Chrislost
24th April 2008, 23:05
Ladies and gentleman...

...the future of New Zealand.

:innocent:

well at least they arnt retarded internet gnomes.:wari:

bomma
25th April 2008, 15:05

4th yr commrce n scnce stdnt n stll dnt kno hw 2 spell :2thumbsup

h000ray 4 uni of aucks :clap:

(the future is bleak and thus i fail to see any credibility in the movie "The Terminator" but it sure as hell is an awesome movie!!!)

2wheeljunkie
28th April 2008, 23:22
poor ehab..back off i say u villagers with your pitch forks..!!..:Playnice:...he's a good bloke though..he was only kidding..dunt let his remark fool u..he's responsible..most of the time ...:buggerd:

bomma
29th April 2008, 12:35
poor ehab....he's responsible..most of the time ...:buggerd:

we talking about the same ehab?? :mellow::blink:

skidMark
29th April 2008, 12:40
well at least they arnt retarded internet gnomes.:wari:
Honda.