PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst song your mp3 player has put on while riding

skidMark
28th April 2008, 01:11
I have had this come on on a very tight twisty road doesn't do wonders for you...

YKxkk4-DnrE

Bren
28th April 2008, 06:17
MP3 Player? shit I am so far behind....my turntable aint portable....

slimjim
28th April 2008, 09:40
fuck sound's like you need a car, mp3 fuck sake sad day indeed

Blossom
28th April 2008, 09:46
Anything by Meatloaf.....hahahahahaha :lol:

Marmoot
28th April 2008, 10:20
Postman Pat....Postman Pat.....

The Pastor
28th April 2008, 10:23
Bruce Springsteen - I'm Goin Down

PeteMun
28th April 2008, 10:23
Anything by Meatloaf.....hahahahahaha :lol:

Haha when i was a young boy being naughty mum would throw me into my bedroom ,lock the door and put a speaker blasting Meatloaf behind it :crybaby:

Tank
29th April 2008, 10:13
The sad thing is that you actually have that on your MP3 player in the first place.

ManDownUnder
29th April 2008, 10:21
Haha when i was a young boy being naughty mum would throw me into my bedroom ,lock the door and put a speaker blasting Meatloaf behind it :crybaby:

No reflection on your Mum at all...

...but that technique sounds like a great way to have wild rampant sex in the middle of the day without having to farm out the kids...

Mikkel
29th April 2008, 10:28
I listen to music while riding - but the worst song I've heard while riding was Snapping the Camchain by Kawasaki ZXR250A.

I have had this come on on a very tight twisty road doesn't do wonders for you...

That would be bad! :yes:

...but that technique sounds like a great way to have wild rampant sex in the middle of the day without having to farm out the kids...

+1 :lol:

martybabe
29th April 2008, 10:53

True true, been there done that, now I just put the music on to torture the kids.Wild and rampant sex I leave to the dog and the the guest room pillow.

Any one wanna stop the night? :devil2:

ManDownUnder
29th April 2008, 10:54
Wild and rampant sex ... the dog and the guest room....

Any one wanna stop the night? :devil2:

ummm - thanks but no...

martybabe
29th April 2008, 11:07
ummm - thanks but no...

Hey,it's a consenting pillow, just normal guest room sminky pinky nothing kinky.

As for riding the mountain twisties, a track by westlife would be reason enough to plop over the cliff. :mad:

Boob Johnson
29th April 2008, 13:43
As for riding the mountain twisties, a track by westlife would be reason enough to plop over the cliff. :mad:
Those homo's are playing here shortly :girlfight:

Mp3 player while riding? No thanks, im happy to hear the sound of the bike, the wind, my own thoughts.............oh almost forgot one..........the cagers.

I personally think that blocking ones ears almost totally to music whilst riding a death trap might not be the smartest of choices..........but hey, that's just me, I like to give myself as much of a chance as possible to hear that car coming :whistle:

martybabe
29th April 2008, 14:01

:

I know,I said to the bride I fancy a good night out,the last one was Jack Johnson(any relation),He was ok but a bit samey.So she offers me a night out with westlife.

Oh yeah,put me down for that bugger,I'd sooner cover me self in pig fat and go for a tramp in a lions cage. :(

skidMark
29th April 2008, 22:02

Mp3 player while riding? No thanks, im happy to hear the sound of the bike, the wind, my own thoughts.............oh almost forgot one..........the cagers.

I personally think that blocking ones ears almost totally to music whilst riding a death trap might not be the smartest of choices..........but hey, that's just me, I like to give myself as much of a chance as possible to hear that car coming :whistle:

I'm talking open road, i try to avoid it around town.

But open road crank it up, the full in ear earbud "canal" earbuds i use block out wind noise, can still fully hear the bike, same as earplugs...

dont have to have it cranked up, but it is nice when your hitting 150 around corners, have a bit of mosic going, throwing the bike aroudn on the whangamata road.

Hey each to thier own though, some people don't like it, some are not that confident/ katman safety nana's.

Strider
30th April 2008, 12:06
DA what's a "MP3" :woohoo:

FJRider
30th April 2008, 12:47
I only need the sound of the four drummers. And when the beat stops... bugger !!!

skidMark
30th April 2008, 13:35
DA what's a "MP3" :woohoo:

Like a portable cassete/ cd player / discman etc... but you play music from pc on it...audio...

But yer your prob just taking the piss lol

mister.koz
30th April 2008, 13:47
Went from stone sour to some weird chicks singing "killing me softly" with a guy saying "one time" allot... just about killed it quickly...

That'll teach me to copy a pile of mp3s off a mates computer.