PDA

View Full Version : Crap weekend weather, but good photo opportunity

Blackbird
28th April 2008, 16:19
Yesterday was dismal in Coromandel with heavy continuous rain but in the late afternoon, the sun broke through and I was able to take the attached photo from our deck over the harbour. Seeing something like that is good for the soul!

Incidentally, forget doing the Coro Loop at weekends. I did it on Thursday with my ex-boss and there was virtually no traffic - what a magic ride! Just throw a sickie and come on down!:rolleyes:

tri boy
28th April 2008, 16:22
Cool pic.:niceone:
BTW, it was Kanny's Volty you saw. (she saw the Blackbird also).

Blackbird
28th April 2008, 16:28
Cool pic.:niceone:
BTW, it was Kanny's Volty you saw. (she saw the Blackbird also).

Thanks TB. Guessed it must have been Kanny. Life is full of surprises - also met KB'er Rotor ('busa) for the first time on Saturday. He lives less than a km away! Really nice guy.

martybabe
28th April 2008, 18:50
Good onya BB, Great road and a not too shabby view. I had a lovely sea view two weeks ago, aint seen it since, grey wet, wet grey. :apint:

merv
28th April 2008, 19:00
Great photo :sunny:

Magua
28th April 2008, 19:45
Coromandel is a beautiful place. I hope to get up there during the off season again this year (cheap cabins :D).

trumpy
28th April 2008, 20:08
.........Incidentally, forget doing the Coro Loop at weekends. I did it on Thursday with my ex-boss and there was virtually no traffic - what a magic ride! Just throw a sickie and come on down!:rolleyes:

Mmmm....sounds like I need to make a plan. Great photo btw.

Blackbird
28th April 2008, 21:11
Mmmm....sounds like I need to make a plan. Great photo btw.

Well Robert, drop in for lunch and I'll do the rest of the Loop with you!