PDA

View Full Version : Party/get together (10 May)

Timati
30th April 2008, 10:18
Dudes/Dudettes,

Am thinking of having a party/get together at my place next weekend, 10th May 2008 starting off at 4 p.m. What's on the agenda you ask ... well boys and girls (hopefully there'll be girls and I mean more than 2 :-)) ... Everyone is allowed to bring their partner along or a date (whatever you want to call it) or friends.

1. Poker
2. Twister (if anyone has it, bring it along)
3. Music
4. Food
5. Drinks
6. BBQ (weather permitting)
7. Bonfire (Hanne, more than welcome to dig one in the backyard)
8. Have plenty of fun!!!

BYO drinks and snacks. I'll organize drinks and snacks but at the risk of running out it's BYO.

Now seeing this may end up being a late night and there will be drinks involved, I'll assume everyone is responsible. Don't want anyone drink driving so organize rides back if you have to.

RSVP now, do it now :-)

Suggestions welcome and I'll keep updating this thread.

*** Will PM everyone the details as soon as I have an idea of the numbers coming. ***
*** PM me if you are coming ***

2wheeljunkie
30th April 2008, 12:27
shit dude i have a 21st that nite..but if i finish work early then i'll rock arund for drinks and then get picked up to go to the 21st..that way i get the best of both worlds..where do u live..pm me your addy bud so i can plan now..:Punk:

Phurrball
30th April 2008, 14:25
Excellent timing!

The day after two 3000 word legal opinions and a legal research worksheet are due.

I will be sleep deprived, so will probably become laugh-at funny after a couple of drinkies.

If I'm along, I may be in the cage with Mrs Phurrball in tow (and one of us driving), so I may be able to offer rides home (will confirm this with the boss and post here)

Maha
30th April 2008, 14:33
Twister????....I take there will be party hats and good ole snakes n' ladders?
You got three of the most important parts to a sucessful party, but Twister? :baby:

nodrog
30th April 2008, 14:55
You got three of the most important parts to a sucessful party, but Twister? :baby:

its naked twister Mark, its all the rage with young boys these days, geez keep up old man :banana:

Hanne
30th April 2008, 16:10
1. Poker
3. Music
4. Food
5. Drinks
8. Have plenty of fun!!!

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!
I will make sure I bring plenty of marshmallows too then :banana:
Will be there after my sister's birthday dinner

Timati
30th April 2008, 16:35

You clearly haven't played Twister with chics ...

Party hats are cool - Have your pick @ http://www.partyhats.org/new/hatgallery/

its naked twister Mark, its all the rage with young boys these days, geez keep up old man :banana:

Yeah just after strip poker *lol*

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!
I will make sure I bring plenty of marshmallows too then :banana:
Will be there after my sister's birthday dinner

Sweet. Have hot chocolate lying around :-). Should bring your sis and her mates around.

NOMIS
30th April 2008, 16:39
Im down where in aucks are you? pm me if you can.

Maha
30th April 2008, 16:40
You clearly haven't played Twister with chics ...

Im an Adult, I have never played Twister full stop. Cant see me being anything more than a spectator even when chics are involved to honest. Have a ''Fun'' party. I await photos.

skidMark
30th April 2008, 16:41
Dudes/Dudettes,

Am thinking of having a party/get together at my place next weekend, 10th May 2008 starting off at 4 p.m. What's on the agenda you ask ... well boys and girls (hopefully there'll be girls and I mean more than 2 :-)) ... Everyone is allowed to bring their partner along or a date (whatever you want to call it) or friends.

1. Poker
3. Music
4. Food
5. Drinks
8. Have plenty of fun!!!

BYO drinks and snacks. I'll organize drinks and snacks but at the risk of running out it's BYO.

Now seeing this may end up being a late night and there will be drinks involved, I'll assume everyone is responsible. Don't want anyone drink driving so organize rides back if you have to.

RSVP now, do it now :-)

Suggestions welcome and I'll keep updating this thread.

Strip poker, then twista?....

Yer err, watch the honda riders. :confused:

Timati
30th April 2008, 16:42
Im an Adult, I have never played Twister full stop. Cant see me being anything more than a spectator even when chics are involved to honest. Have a ''Fun'' party. I await photos.

Check out - http://www.syl.com/articles/playingtwisterasanadultcanbealotoffun.html

Timati
30th April 2008, 16:45
Strip poker, then twista?....

We'll have to be responsible. :-)

Timati
30th April 2008, 16:56
At the possibility of scaring chics away and jokes aside, it's all about having fun and having a good time.

Sofa
30th April 2008, 17:32
Sounds like fun! Have to check if I can make it though... :)

Nagash
30th April 2008, 17:39
I'll be the random that jumps in. I'm sure i'll know somebody down there..

May have a new bike by then if all goes to plan...

Hanne
30th April 2008, 18:06
Should bring your sis and her mates around.

haha one of my sisters is out for a GN lesson right now. Learning to ride around cones... in the dark... sounds like fun :devil2:
The soon-to-be 13 year old may have to wait a few years yet, I think!

Cr1MiNaL
30th April 2008, 18:08
I don't think I've played twister either. Possibly not as a popular game as 'kabadi' is where I grew up.... SouthSheilds.

ital916
30th April 2008, 18:42
Hey, i'm in man, it's all about having fun, so can't wait to chill with you guys and girls. I'll bring a few brews....is anybody driving by any chance? That way we can drink but also be responsible?.....*me responsible, never :P*, oh tim if i get totally trollied can I crash on your floor, will the missus be alright with that haha. She wakes up in the morn and finds a comatose black guy on the floor. Will be quite tired at work too!

ital916
30th April 2008, 19:17
shit dude i have a 21st that nite..but if i finish work early then i'll rock arund for drinks and then get picked up to go to the 21st..that way i get the best of both worlds..where do u live..pm me your addy bud so i can plan now..:Punk:

Na bro that's some quality study time you'd be missing out on, prob just better to hit the books.:Pokey::lol::lol: jokes

Chrislost
30th April 2008, 19:35

its alright mark, your welcome at the FRONT of the que :msn-wink:

Sparky Bills
30th April 2008, 19:38
Make it in Welly and ill be in! :banana:

Nagash
30th April 2008, 19:47

Sold! Ride to Wellington anyone?

Hanne
30th April 2008, 20:07
I don't think I've played twister either. Possibly not as a popular game as 'kabadi' is where I grew up.... SouthSheilds.

Twister is AWESOME! (Only played it last year, in the park, for like 2 hours!)
what is kabadi?

Macstar
30th April 2008, 20:23
I'd only play twister with hot semi-naked chicks - not a bunch of scrubber bikers

ital916
30th April 2008, 20:34
I'd only play twister with hot semi-naked chicks - not a bunch of scrubber bikers

Don't worry i'd stop you before you did....you'd prob put your back out mate...here have a hot chocolate and have a snooze on the chair in the lounge. haha

Macstar
30th April 2008, 20:41
Don't worry i'd stop you before you did....you'd prob put your back out mate...here have a hot chocolate and have a snooze on the chair in the lounge. haha

Ha! Mate you're riding the old-man-bike, not me! In the words of your favorite singer, Phil Anselmo from Pantera: "walk on home boy!".

ital916
30th April 2008, 21:01
Ha! Mate you're riding the old-man-bike, not me! In the words of your favorite singer, Phil Anselmo from Pantera: "walk on home boy!".

Ooh don't be bringing pantera into this, or i'll send you back to "where you came from" with the other wrist broken haha

motorbyclist
1st May 2008, 00:59
which suburb do you live in, timati? trying to figure out how sober i'll need to be (can't be too sober or i'll panic at the cage petrol bill)

Excellent timing!

The day after two 3000 word legal opinions and a legal research worksheet are due.

I will be sleep deprived, so will probably become laugh-at funny after a couple of drinkies.

If I'm along, I may be in the cage with Mrs Phurrball in tow (and one of us driving), so I may be able to offer rides home (will confirm this with the boss and post here)

ooh dibs on two seats if you are takign the cage!

Ooh don't be bringing pantera into this, or i'll send you back to "where you came from"

i'm keen for a coro loop:D

Timati
1st May 2008, 08:12
haha one of my sisters is out for a GN lesson right now. Learning to ride around cones... in the dark... sounds like fun :devil2:
The soon-to-be 13 year old may have to wait a few years yet, I think!

Riding in the dark does have its mysteries *muahaha*

Hey, i'm in man, it's all about having fun, so can't wait to chill with you guys and girls. I'll bring a few brews....is anybody driving by any chance? That way we can drink but also be responsible?.....*me responsible, never :P*, oh tim if i get totally trollied can I crash on your floor, will the missus be alright with that haha. She wakes up in the morn and finds a comatose black guy on the floor. Will be quite tired at work too!

That's cool as long as you don't mind the sofa or foam mattresses on the floor and promise not to have any mishaps at night with Andrew ... (see below)

Sounds like a plan. When is the next long weekend?

Any you can bring to the party? Hot semi-naked chicks that is.

which suburb do you live in, timati? trying to figure out how sober i'll need to be (can't be too sober or i'll panic at the cage petrol bill)

ooh dibs on two seats if you are takign the cage!

i'm keen for a coro loop:D

Botany. Andrew, you can sleep with Dushy if you want to ;-).

Am doing the coro loop on Sat. Hopefully I'll still be alive after the MOS rave tomo. night.

Phurrball
1st May 2008, 14:58
Mrs P not keen. Too busy apparently. Will pester her again closer to the time.

Could still take the cage if it's needed by enough people? Though I cry every time I fill it up - and scarily it's a relatively efficient car! 1/3 of what I earn goes on petrol every week - 60-70 in the cage and 30-40 in the bikes.

But yay for some light at the end of the internal-assessment purgatory tunnel!

Yay and w00t and yay again!:Punk:

motorbyclist
3rd May 2008, 20:44
ok, after inspecting timati's place today i can tell this is a very good setup for a party:D

looks like i'll be driving out there for any westies keen to clamber into a 2 door (5 seats!) starlet, so that i may carry copious amounts of alcohol

see you all there!

Disco Dan
3rd May 2008, 20:54
All right Timati, (sounds like shampoo :whistle:)

...so how many hot young singe gals looking for a Disco will be there???

EJK
3rd May 2008, 20:59
I have 500 piece poker chips

ital916
3rd May 2008, 21:22
ok, after inspecting timati's place today i can tell this is a very good setup for a party:D

looks like i'll be driving out there for any westies keen to clamber into a 2 door (5 seats!) starlet, so that i may carry copious amounts of alcohol

see you all there!

I reckon i'll ride, if my bike works, cos i miss it heaps! Then ride to work the next morning :banana:

bomma
5th May 2008, 12:31
I have 500 piece poker chips

from experience, when large amounts of alcohol and poker chips collide, many more than one chip go missing.....but since you've already volunteered :Punk::done:

BANZAI
5th May 2008, 22:16
Can anyone pick me up from portage rd at 6:15pm? :p

HungusMaximist
5th May 2008, 22:29
You got a GN now?

Do tell...

Since you're about the size of my little brother (perhaps even smaller?), you may sit on the back of my bike.

BANZAI
5th May 2008, 22:38
You got a GN now?

Do tell...

Since you're about the size of my little brother (perhaps even smaller?), you may sit on the back of my bike.

Yea I got the GN now. Need to take it to WOF, get new tyre and change gaskets!

I'm about 160cm tall :lol:

I just realised I beta go home first and then goto his place.
Not that I don't trust you but just in case anything happens to my violin... I got reharsal there till 6:15.

Sparky Bills
5th May 2008, 23:01

Anytime!
Parties are my specialty! :2guns::2thumbsup

klyong82
6th May 2008, 12:28
I'm about 160cm tall :lol:

I'm only 150cm tall bro...I am always little.

pocketcracker
6th May 2008, 13:41
would it be a party with out the pocketcracker !!!

2wheeljunkie
6th May 2008, 16:42
sweet so is it confirmed for this fri timati..what time u want ppl ova..i got a 21st at nite but im gonna visit ya aneways..!...:2thumbsup

ital916
6th May 2008, 17:35
This saturday bro, it's on saturday! Parties on fridays are gay cos everyone would be busy. See you on saturday dudes.

Hanne
8th May 2008, 17:20
yep, def be there after the birthday dinner!
What's the dress code? twister-appropriate wear i guess!

ital916
8th May 2008, 20:12
yep, def be there after the birthday dinner!
What's the dress code? twister-appropriate wear i guess!

ill be there in my leopard skin banana hammock :blip:

Timati
9th May 2008, 09:04
Dress Code - Anything goes *muahahaha*

motorbyclist
9th May 2008, 10:10
who needs a ride? got 3 seats in the back of the starlet

TOTO
9th May 2008, 12:40
I'm in. Never played twister before and porker but willing to learn.

Was thinking of cooking something for you lot. who doesn't eat fish ?

Cr1MiNaL
9th May 2008, 13:00
I need a ride pls....

BANZAI
9th May 2008, 13:04

Me please! Can you do after 7pm???

shingo
9th May 2008, 13:53
EDIT: plans have changed, not sure if i'll be coming or not now.

Hanne
9th May 2008, 19:13

what time are you going? 'starlet' sounds cool

motorbyclist
9th May 2008, 20:53
i'll probabaly be rolling out after 7pm... priority to bikeless and westies

may only be 1330cc but it's still expensive to run!

Hanne
9th May 2008, 20:55
ok will take madison two up then, dinnner is booked for 8.30 so see youse after that

motorbyclist
9th May 2008, 21:11
does the dushmeister need a ride? if so i may as well grab people on the way (stephen/hanne)

otherwise i can grab banzai if he definetly can't get a ride... anyone else need a ride? i can't/wont do north shore, current journey is henderson, blockhouse bay, then either epsom/greenlane via suburbs or straight to the northwestern motorway and via spaghetti, or down hugh watt drive and across

and phurrball, are you coming or what?

timati is on chapel road, pm him for further details

Hanne
9th May 2008, 21:14
Last time I went out Pakuranga way I ended up down by the beach at mellons bay, lost at night, petrol light flashing like mad and in a carpark of a dead end street where all the drug dealers were hanging. That was fun!
Time to invest in a new street map for madison I think....
haha will pm for details

BANZAI
9th May 2008, 22:48
Yea I do need ride pleeeease!!

You could still fit Me, Stephen&Hanne and Dushy into Starlet cant you?

rie
10th May 2008, 00:08
aw would love to come but i am needed in Leigh on saturday night. do upload twister photos for giggles.

Macstar
10th May 2008, 00:40
aw would love to come but i am needed in Leigh on saturday night. do upload twister photos for giggles.

Wise move, the guy with the "million dollar smile" is bad news, you want to stay clear of him...

motorbyclist
10th May 2008, 01:19

5 seats, 6 people, 2 doors

Cr1MiNaL
10th May 2008, 01:29
I think if you should fear anyone its Macstar. He's got dodgy written all over him ;)

ital916
10th May 2008, 12:53
I am bringing a car, if anyone needs a ride from around the rem area drop me a text on 027 309 6428, will be leaving six thirty if picking people up, aiming to drive thorugh goros living room slider at about seven thirty. I can take three. One passenger needs a full car license. People should bring booze, i will be bringing about twenty bottles of beers so others should be bringing too lol

motorbyclist
10th May 2008, 17:53

I am bringing a car

yeah i can fit you 3 in the starlet

motorbyclist
10th May 2008, 18:27
ok, got another two seats as hanne/steven have a thing to go to... get in quick!

Cr1MiNaL
10th May 2008, 18:31
someone pm me the address please, lost the original pm. Cheers

motorbyclist
10th May 2008, 19:04
ok, currently only taking myself and the missus

shaun offering a lift

i'm not sure of what time i'm heading in now, so txt me if only if you're desperate for a ride

TOTO
11th May 2008, 00:16
Primo night tonight falks. was nice to see old and new faces and hears some stories. Dushi and Gorro get ya bikes going damn it.

Cheers falks.

P.S. Keep an eye on the wInkers :msn-wink:

BANZAI
11th May 2008, 01:25
It was good night guys. Nice to see you all there. :niceone:

P.S. Keep an eye on the wInkers :msn-wink:

Yea WINKERS! its "the word of the year" man :p