PDA

View Full Version : Burger King's 'Quad Stacker'

FlangMasterJ
30th April 2008, 20:11
Damn I can't get enough of these bad boys!

Just downed a quad stacker and a double cheeseburger.:headbang:

As someone who's into his bodybuilding this burger really hits the spot. 62g of protein and surprisingly only 34g of carbohydrates.

It's the greatest fast food creation I've come across.

Anyone else tried this protein packed artery clogger?

The nutritional value (lol):

Serving size 1 sandwich - 311g

Calories - 1000

Calories from fat - 620

Total fat - 68g

Saturated fat - 30g

Trans fat - 3g

Cholesterol - 240mg

Sodium - 1800mg

Total carbohydrate - 34g

Dietary fiber - 1g

Sugars - 6g

Protein - 62g

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BK_Stacker

Scouse
30th April 2008, 20:13
We will just call you burger breath from now on eh?

WarlockNZ
30th April 2008, 20:28
I have indeed! .. and it was AWESOME!! .. mike bay awesome.

MiHsxQJ9ZOo

Joliet
30th April 2008, 20:33

That is a whole load of burger, right there. I don't think I could eat one :sick:

FlangMasterJ
30th April 2008, 20:48
That is a whole load of burger, right there. I don't think I could eat one :sick:

I seriously have more trouble eating the Whopper.

The 'Quad' always goes down smooth.

WarlockNZ
30th April 2008, 20:50
I seriously have more trouble eating the Whopper.

The 'Quad' always goes down smooth.

Don't you dare dis the Whopper ... the KING of burgers ... nothing beats a double Whopper with cheese ..

except for a Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt.

gismo
30th April 2008, 21:06
:drool:
OMG ... i want one!!!

FlangMasterJ
30th April 2008, 21:12
Don't you dare dis the Whopper

Hey I'd never dis a burger. I don't roll like that.

Bren
30th April 2008, 21:24
I had one tonight after I did the grocery shop....man it tasted dammned good for processed meat and cheese...

NOMIS
30th April 2008, 21:32
Don't you dare dis the Whopper ... the KING of burgers ... nothing beats a double Whopper with cheese ..

Nah mate, Double whopper + add meat + mayo + cheese - onions - pickles + bacon + bbq sauce = THE SHIZZLLLEEEE

NOMIS
30th April 2008, 21:34
Annnnnd FORD FREAKOUT from burger fuel.

avgas
30th April 2008, 21:41
I have indeed! .. and it was AWESOME!! .. mike bay awesome.

MiHsxQJ9ZOo

Cheers for that - reminded me of growing up with a father who specialty was digging holes and blowing up stuff.
I had an AWESOME sand pit

Bren
30th April 2008, 21:42

aint got no Wendys down here...every time I go to Auckland I go there..

Big Dan
30th April 2008, 22:25
Damn this thread its makeing me hungry and want one

is there a BK near waterview that will be open

xwhatsit
30th April 2008, 22:59
FUCK I'm hungry now. Will the BK on Manukau Rd Epsom still be open? What time do they close?

jrandom
30th April 2008, 23:01
EMERGENCY MIDNIGHT KB BK MISSION!

Whee, spot the palindrome.

xwhatsit
30th April 2008, 23:27
Alright I'm off to BK Takanini -- GiJoe1313 reckons it's open late.

Bastards.

gijoe1313
30th April 2008, 23:41
I will fire up Pippi and join Xerxes there ... I've already scarfed down wontons but nothing like late night eats for that tasty artery clogging, feeling! :woohoo: :drool:

I do recall Donor harping on about the delightful gastronomical and orgasmic renderings of the combination of salts, sugars and grease to put him into a state of nirvana and rapture! :scratch:

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 08:34
So are there any Late night KB burger mission reports on the way yet ?

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 08:35
I like meat! Im sooooo going to BK for lunch today!!! :drool:

Might see ya there Jim! ;)

gijoe1313
1st May 2008, 09:17
Well Xerxes just made the closing time at BK Takanini, they served him through the drive-through window. By the time I had fired up Pippi and zootled there, he was stuffing the bag o'goodies down his jacket.

Had a wee natter and off he tootled back home, satiated with the taste of flame-grilled flesh products and assorted vegetable matters!

Plan B was to head over to Wendy's Papakura if nothing was in the offering and Plan C was the 24 hr McDonald's in Clendon.

EPIC WIN!

Flatcap
1st May 2008, 09:25
That stuff is poison

tommorth
1st May 2008, 10:16
Nah mate, Double whopper + add mean + mayo - onions - pickles + bacon + bbq sauce = THE SHIZZLLLEEEE

or double wopper with exrta pattie extra cheese (get one for each pattie) +bacon + onion rings
its like a giant triple cheese burger with salad

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 10:55
Nah guys and gals you have it all wrong

I like a good Bastard from burgerfuel

Joliet
1st May 2008, 11:26
EMERGENCY MIDNIGHT KB BK MISSION!

Whee, spot the palindrome.

KB BK? :lol:

BuFfY
1st May 2008, 11:50
Ohh no! You have not lived until you have eaten the baconator from Wendy's!

Don't you just love it how they take out the only healthy bit of the burger (lettuce) and then it magically becomes awesome!

I have to avoid looking to see if the baconator is back otherwise I will live off them! Damn one being just down the road!!

jrandom
1st May 2008, 12:08

Don't you just love it how they take out the only healthy bit of the burger (lettuce) and then it magically becomes awesome!

I have to avoid looking to see if the baconator is back otherwise I will live off them! Damn one being just down the road!!

Does it ever strike you as odd, the way that you can write an entire post without a single sentence that doesn't end with at least one exclamation mark?

Mully
1st May 2008, 12:53
Does it ever strike you as odd, the way that you can write an entire post without a single sentence that doesn't end with at least one exclamation mark?

Good lord, I hadn't noticed that! I think I'll try!

That Quad Stacker is awesome! Had one a week or so ago! It's like a wall of meat!

I like Subway, cos then you can pretend you are at least a bit healthy!

Untill you get a sandwich with Ham, Salami and Pepperoni and ask for double meat and double cheese! So good, and yet, so bad!

It's actually really hard to remember all the exclamation marks!

jrandom
1st May 2008, 12:59
Good lord, I hadn't noticed that! I think I'll try!

I sincerely hope that you and BuFfY never breed.

vifferman
1st May 2008, 13:06
Well, I can tell you that after eating lunch, the picture of the burger nearly made me feel sick.
Thank goodness I have a strong constitution.

Shame about the brain...

fireball
1st May 2008, 13:06
you have it all wrong the best place is the bakery on the shore near bar africa yum yum lotsa good food there

but for takeaways has to be wendys classic delux cheeseburger combo yummmm (im only little so its a small all the way) all for $5!

Mully
1st May 2008, 13:43
I sincerely hope that you and BuFfY never breed.

I suspect BuFfY hopes that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrandom
1st May 2008, 13:44
I suspect BuFfY hopes that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might be surprised.

Mully
1st May 2008, 13:47
You might be surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!

There you go!! Added some exclamations to your quote!!!

007XX
1st May 2008, 14:04
Nah guys and gals you have it all wrong

I like a good Bastard from burgerfuel

I'm with you on this one, big fella! :niceone:

bugger all the highly processed, rubbery pretences of a burger from all the other places...I am afraid I may just be classified as a Burger Snob, but I don't care!

It has to have real lettuce (not some wilted green slime) the meat has to taste like it's been freshly killed (not some by product of a road killed possum from down the road), and it has to look like the freakin' picture of the advertising, goddammit!!!:angry2::argh:

Oh, and that mayo they've got with the chips? :drool:

jrandom
1st May 2008, 14:18
... that mayo they've got with the chips? :drool:

I seen them do it, man, they fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

Hitcher
1st May 2008, 14:21
So the site's pie eaters have moved on. I am somewhat unnerved by this development.

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 14:24
So the site's pie eaters have moved on. I am somewhat unnerved by this development.

Oh no! There will always be pies, that's one thing you can rely on! A pie a pie a day is only accenuated by a brilliant meat-filled burger!! The pie will never die, ever!!!

007XX
1st May 2008, 14:32
I seen them do it, man, they fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

I blame my ancestry! :whistle:

Oh no! There will always be pies, that's one thing you can rely on! A pie a pie a day is only accenuated by a brilliant meat-filled burger!! The pie will never die, ever!!!

Tell that to Georgie Pie...

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 14:33

:Oi: Dont talk to me about them! That was one of the saddest day's of my life! :crybaby:

Forest
1st May 2008, 14:57

I spent some time in Scotland last year and was amazed to find that the Scots routinely deep-fry their pies. They use a short-pastry (i.e. not flaky) and drop them straight into the deep fryer!

But what's even crazier is that most Scottish take-away shops have something called a "Pie-roll" on the menu. This is a deep-fried pie served inside a hamburger bun. There are no other fillings - just the pie and the two halves of the hamburger bun.

I like hamburgers, and I like pies, but you really seem to lose something when you combine the two things together.

marioc
1st May 2008, 15:09
Bk is muck give me the maccas Beefmeister!!!!!

Toaster
1st May 2008, 15:13
Grotty looking burger. Full of 4 layers of salt and fat no doubt.

I love my home made burgers..... cheaper and a great taste :first:

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 15:14
Full of 4 layers of salt and fat no doubt.

:drool: .

avgas
1st May 2008, 15:30
I lurves my oporto bondi with chilli - good winter feeds

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:33

Yeah, well it aint a girlys burger really lol.

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 15:34
Yeah, well it aint a girlys burger really lol.

Uh huh, why's that fulla?.... And what exactly is a "girls burger"?!

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:37
Uh huh, why's that fulla?.... And what exactly is a "girls burger"?!

Well look at the size and the amount of meat in it, i really cant imagine any little remuera/ mission bay girls i know chowing down one.

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 15:41
Well look at the size and the amount of meat in it, i really cant imagine any little remuera/ mission bay girls i know chowing down one.

Now buffy on the other hand, well as i say, she loves the meat.

I was a little Ponsnobbby/Freemans bay chick once and I used to reguarly go to BK and get a Double Whopper Cheese burger combo, upsized and then eat an apple pie and a choc pie afterwards.... :p

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:41

Times are a changing old fella...

And hang on shouldn't that be sites? Otherwise is it or is it not site is?

So the site is pie eaters..."

Hitcher!

I am probably wrong but it's worth a shot.

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:43
I lurves my oporto bondi with chilli - good winter feeds

Rip off
Shit
Take forever to make it.

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:44
I was a little Ponsnobbby/Freemans bay chick once and I used to reguarly go to BK and get a Double Whopper Cheese burger combo, upsized and then eat an apple pie and a choc pie afterwards.... :p

Was? Being past tense?

Mully
1st May 2008, 15:50
And hang on shouldn't that be sites? Otherwise is it or is it not site is?

So the site is pie eaters..."

Hitcher!

I am probably wrong but it's worth a shot.

Yes, you are wrong. In this case, the pie eaters belonging to the site; the site's pie eaters.

If he had said "The site's pie eater's" then you would have been correct in calling him out.

But I guess it was worth a shot

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:53
Yes, you are wrong. In this case, the pie eaters belonging to the site; the site's pie eaters.

If he had said "The site's pie eater's" then you would have been correct in calling him out.

But I guess it was worth a shot

Dammit, one of these days.

skidMark
1st May 2008, 15:56
And I thought the only sport that involved dribbling was women's beach volleyball...

BWAHAHAHAH got him...it's 4 years old...but i don't care.

FlangMasterJ
1st May 2008, 15:57
I concquered a triple meat roast chicken sub a couple of years back. They didn't know how to price it so they gave it to me at the double meat price.

It was like eating a balsa wood baseball bat.

Hitcher
1st May 2008, 15:59
BWAHAHAHAH got him...it's 4 years old...but i don't care.

You should have learned something in four years. But alas, no, it appears.

skidMark
1st May 2008, 16:00
I concquered a triple meat roast chicken sub a couple of years back. They didn't know how to price it so they gave it to me at the double meat price.

LOL nice.......:clap:

Str8 Jacket
1st May 2008, 16:02
Was? Being past tense?

Yes, I live in Wgtn now.

*caution*
1st May 2008, 16:02

i think officially the baconator is gone, but they still make them for me at the royal oak Wendys!!! i tried the quad stacker but i just found the proportions all wrong, if your gonna make it taller, it needs to be fatter aswell!! not that id turn one down though, need my protien;)

Mikkel
1st May 2008, 16:40
Alas, I haven't had a decent burger since last time I was in Queenstown...

Ferg Burger - about the only dedicated burger joint I've found in NZ that can do a proper burger.

Now now, I'll happily eat a double whopper cheese - but I won't go out of my way to get it.

Some cafe burgers are quite nice - but they are not proper burgers though...

NOMIS
1st May 2008, 16:46
I'm with you on this one, big fella! :niceone:

Oh, and that mayo they've got with the chips? :drool:

The aoli dip yeh it the best....
I prefer the ford freakout with some smokey bbq sauce hmmmmmmmmmm,
And i agree but sometimes bk and macas so much more convineant

gijoe1313
1st May 2008, 18:07
I blame my ancestry! :whistle:

:Oi: Dont talk to me about them! That was one of the saddest day's of my life! :crybaby:

How dare you bring that up! :oi-grr: It still feels like a stab to the heart... those glory days when you could fill up on pies for $5, buy another 5 and bung them into the freezer :crybaby:

I'm just glad I ate as many as I could when they were around! Damn them! Damn them all to hell and the cow they rode into town on!

Ironically my brother foretold their demise a year before when he did a uni commerce assignment on them ... I was so praying he would be wrong, but curse him, hes a clever bastard ... so I ate and ate as many pies as I could ...

Damn you all for picking away the scab that was over a memory pushed far away into the darkness ... :weep:

oldguy
1st May 2008, 19:22

Just downed a quad stacker and a double cheeseburger.:headbang:

As someone who's into his bodybuilding this burger really hits the spot. 62g of protein and surprisingly only 34g of carbohydrates.

It's the greatest fast food creation I've come across.

The nutritional value (lol):

Serving size 1 sandwich - 311g

Calories - 1000

Calories from fat - 620

Total fat - 68g

Saturated fat - 30g

Trans fat - 3g

Cholesterol - 240mg

Sodium - 1800mg

Total carbohydrate - 34g

Dietary fiber - 1g

Sugars - 6g

Protein - 62g

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BK_Stacker

Would you like fries with that.

or would you like to upsize for just a dollar

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 19:24
Anyone know the closest Burgerfuel to waterview? is i'm craving a good old bastard

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 19:40
well i'm off in search of the perfect burger wish me luck

kiwifruit
1st May 2008, 19:45
fruit & veges FTW

CookMySock
1st May 2008, 19:47
1000 calories !!! OWCH!!

HornetBoy
1st May 2008, 19:53
Ya them bodybuilders certainly don't think about how much saturated fats are in that burger (not good for the old heart)..... im gathering hes doing the dirty style of mass building <_<

None the less these are bloody awesome tasting burgers ...all in moderations guys remember lol :laugh:

Forest
1st May 2008, 20:16

I once ordered a quarter pounder from MacDonalds with three extra patties & cheese slices i.e. a "pound" burger. It was way to much grease for one person.

There is a funny set of photos on the web where a guy ordered a "100 patty" burger from an American burger chain ... and they made it for him.

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20060125050438458

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 20:36
http://lightsurf.xtra.co.nz/guest/view/message.do?lsdb=7&invite=FEdr4SJUYk5GKLhkLQTk&shareName=MMS&retailerid=TNZ

now thats a bastard

Indiana_Jones
1st May 2008, 22:38
Burgers are yummy!

-Indy

007XX
2nd May 2008, 08:38
Damn you all for picking away the scab that was over a memory pushed far away into the darkness ... :weep:

HTFU does come to mind, but I like you too much to say that :lol:

I guess one could argue there is Jesters now anyway...Are they any good? I've never tried them.

EJK
2nd May 2008, 13:44
OK I tackled the Quad lastnight. It is big. Really really big.

It makes a Big Mac looks like two cheese burgers one on top of the other.

Note: Not for the faint hearted!

Hitcher
2nd May 2008, 14:01
Not for the feint hearted!

Or the faint-hearted either, one suspects.

EJK
2nd May 2008, 14:10
Ah fuck thanks... lol

gismo
2nd May 2008, 20:10
Ok... if anyone is in nelson and want a real awesomely yummy burger.. go to Reels in stoke.
They are huge.. i mean a big one is a 6inch bun fulled with all ya homemade burger favourites.
And they do the yummest milkshakes.
Oh and the glazed(carmelised) onions... OMFG :drool:

Number One
2nd May 2008, 20:48
Quad stacker?

OR Quadriple Bypass Burger...

gijoe1313
2nd May 2008, 22:23
I remember years ago stacking two big Macs together and chucking a Big Ben meat pie in the middle ...

Gawd that was awesome ... :drool:

LilSel
2nd May 2008, 22:28
I remember years ago stacking two big Macs together and chucking a Big Ben meat pie in the middle ...

Gawd that was awesome ... :drool:

:sick: that sounds... different lol

98tls
2nd May 2008, 22:35
Went to mackers years ago and was asked what i wanted by the most digusting human being (i think) ive ever been asked a question by,instead of running out the door i placed my order which at least got her to remove her multi layered waistline from my sight but sadly when she returned with my order her front end removed my hankering to eat and i handed them back to her and said "you will enjoy these way more than we ever could" and left.

Number One
3rd May 2008, 10:50
i handed them back to her and said "you will enjoy these way more than we ever could" and left.

The nortie devil in me laughed but my angel side thought you sad cold mean bastard!
Hope this didn't actually happen the way you say it did.

Hardcore DJ
3rd May 2008, 11:11
Didn't you ever try the Triple Stack XL when they were selling them, damn good!

munterk6
3rd May 2008, 19:36
I went and got a quad stack after reading a few of the posts in this thread, luke warm, smaller than I was expecting, but quite tasty!

Nade
4th May 2008, 14:32
Went to mackers years ago and was asked what i wanted by the most digusting human being (i think) ive ever been asked a question by,instead of running out the door i placed my order which at least got her to remove her multi layered waistline from my sight but sadly when she returned with my order her front end removed my hankering to eat and i handed them back to her and said "you will enjoy these way more than we ever could" and left.

LMAO.....I remeber as a young Air force sprog fresh out of GSTS we went to McD's in Blenheim and had to wait a bit while our rather large order was made.....when the....'large' girl behind the counter finally came out with our order she said..."sorry about the wait"....I leaned over from the back and smiled and said..."thats ok love...you'll lose it eventually". Took her long enough to register what I actually said that we sorted ourselves out and were leaving before she finally moved from the spot she was rivited to.....she was laffing tho so I didn't feel too guilty. :jerry:

98tls
4th May 2008, 17:25
LMAO.....I remeber as a young Air force sprog fresh out of GSTS we went to McD's in Blenheim and had to wait a bit while our rather large order was made.....when the....'large' girl behind the counter finally came out with our order she said..."sorry about the wait"....I leaned over from the back and smiled and said..."thats ok love...you'll lose it eventually". Took her long enough to register what I actually said that we sorted ourselves out and were leaving before she finally moved from the spot she was rivited to.....she was laffing tho so I didn't feel too guilty. :jerry: :clap:Mate how long ago where you there,my cousin Julie was killed whilst riding back to the air force base up there years ago,very sad.Some old bloke "just didnt see her".

EJK
5th May 2008, 12:29
OK does anybody have a photo of that "Thze hunger ez gone!" guy from the ad? I can't find any on google image... :blink:

Toaster
5th May 2008, 12:37
I went and got a quad stack after reading a few of the posts in this thread, luke warm, smaller than I was expecting, but quite tasty!

Any bad aftertaste that some McD burgers give?

Lias
5th May 2008, 12:58
I'm addicted to these.. I've had 4 in the last fortnight (I normally eat BK every couple of months!)

Infact I may go buy another one now for lunch.

Nade
5th May 2008, 21:25
:clap:Mate how long ago where you there,my cousin Julie was killed whilst riding back to the air force base up there years ago,very sad.Some old bloke "just didnt see her".

I was at Woobourne from '97 till about mid '98...then got posted to Whenuapai until mid 2001. Im back here now working at Woodbourne as a civilian for a NZDF contractor.