PDA

View Full Version : Bloody radio ad

scorpious
30th April 2008, 20:11
is it just me or is anyone else sick of those bloody radio adds advertising some sort of operation that allowes men "last the distance". its always on the rock and solid gold. :mad::mad::mad:

Skyryder
30th April 2008, 20:14
is it just me or is anyone else sick of those bloody radio adds advertising some sort of operation that allowes men "last the distance". its always on the rock and solid gold. :mad::mad::mad:

Yep like the the guy that flogs off Ignite. I'd like to Ignite him with a slow burning fuse up his rectum.

skyryder

Str8 Jacket
30th April 2008, 20:14

Hit a nerve did it?! :buggerd:

Me, I really hate that fucken vodafone ad.... "You hang up, no YOU hang up"...... That voice makes me want to smash the radio!

Daffyd
30th April 2008, 20:15
Switch to 'The Coast' !

scorpious
30th April 2008, 20:23
Switch to 'The Coast' !

sure, always happy to try something new, whats the channel?

Daffyd
30th April 2008, 20:26

Dunno what it is in your neck of the woods...It's 92.4 in Southland.
They have a website but not sure of its addy. I'll see if I can find out.

FlangMasterJ
30th April 2008, 20:27

Don't forget your colostomy bag and false teeth.

scorpious
30th April 2008, 20:30
Dunno what it is in your neck of the woods...It's 92.4 in Southland.
They have a website but not sure of its addy. I'll see if I can find out.

got it, wow am channel...dont know if my radio is old enough lol

Daffyd
30th April 2008, 20:34
Addy is www.thecoast.net.nz for those that are interested.

Good easy listening, very few ads. They claim no more than 2 ads in a row.

I knew they had some AM stns but didn't know where.

homer
30th April 2008, 20:53
you think the ads are bad

what about those gay catchy damn songs , the ones you actually hate but then there not to bad .
after a week of it every day you cant get the damn song out of your head , then you change stations and dont hear it but you spend 2 damn days thinking it .
After that you for get it and then cant for the life of you remember it at all .
So for another 2 days you try think of it and na not a hope in hell of remembering it .

thats what i hate

gismo
30th April 2008, 21:04
Stupid Blenhiem... they have nothing but gay radio stations here.
And they all play the same songs. :tugger:

Nade
30th April 2008, 21:56
Stupid Blenhiem... they have nothing but gay radio stations here.
And they all play the same songs. :tugger:

Nice action baby.:devil2:....but we can get the rock...if you have a big enough 'aerial':banana:

325rocket
30th April 2008, 21:59
you think the ads are bad

what about those gay catchy damn songs , the ones you actually hate but then there not to bad .
after a week of it every day you cant get the damn song out of your head ,

you think thats bad?

every time i ride down a certain bit of road "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett starts cranking through my head! i have no idea why but its there every bloody time!!!

homer
30th April 2008, 22:34
you think thats bad?

every time i ride down a certain bit of road "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett starts cranking through my head! i have no idea why but its there every bloody time!!!

lmao ...............

munterk6
1st May 2008, 18:15
Ever heard of CD's and mp3 players? Forget the radio stations, they only play a few songs in between ad blocks! Advertising is an evil wicked medium, actually brain washing!!! Repeating a message for long enuff will bring you to believe it.

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 19:12
It might be the same ppl that had massive billboards up for the same thing

they had 2 of theses on the motorway going from hillsborough to the airport the Pacific island Community complained agaisnt them but got rejected but i've noticed that theses have since been taken down leaving a massive blank bit of word

Weaver
1st May 2008, 20:49
Me, I really hate that fucken vodafone ad.... "You hang up, no YOU hang up"...... That voice makes me want to smash the radio!

I thought that was a telecom add. It almost make me vomit...sorta like when I hear Radio Hauraki playing that song that U2 did with Greenday.

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 21:11
I thought that was a telecom add. It almost make me vomit...sorta like when I hear Radio Hauraki playing that song that U2 did with Greenday.

then you'll love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGhTWE98DU

Weaver
1st May 2008, 21:15
then you'll love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seGhTWE98DU

Thats the song I'm talking about but I couldn't remember the title at the time. I clicked on the link, saw the title and closed to window before it even started.

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 21:22
Thats the song I'm talking about but I couldn't remember the title at the time. I clicked on the link, saw the title and closed to window before it even started.

oh you spoil sport i went to all the trouble to find you this fantastic song and you not watch

*sulks*

Weaver
1st May 2008, 21:36
oh you spoil sport i went to all the trouble to find you this fantastic song and you not watch

*sulks*

Sorry, but I don't think my biro will ever write properly again if I stabbed both my eyes with it.

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 21:40
Sorry, but I don't think my biro will ever write properly again if I stabbed both my eyes with it.

surely its not that bad

Weaver
1st May 2008, 21:47
surely its not that bad

I can only assume that you have never heard a U2 song or a Green day song. And then the two of them combine to make a song. :sick:
Its just not my taste really. I especially don't like bands that change there style to suit popular choice.

Big Dan
1st May 2008, 21:50
I can only assume that you have never heard a U2 song or a Green day song. And then the two of them combine to make a song. :sick:
Its just not my taste really. I especially don't like bands that change there style to suit popular choice.

should learn not to assume things

i went to the U2 concert on the 25th Nov 2006

i love the song personly

Weaver
1st May 2008, 21:58
should learn not to assume things

i went to the U2 concert on the 25th Nov 2006

i love the song personly

It was not a genuine assumption.

As I said, its just not my taste. Really not my taste. Different strokes for different...people.

Str8 Jacket
2nd May 2008, 08:56

God know's, it could be.... That ad gets me so angry that all I can hear is that stupid biarchs voice. Makes me wanna smash the radio everytime I hear it!

sunhuntin
2nd May 2008, 09:02
i hate those damn ads as well. they always come on when ive got a customer right in front of me, and its dead quiet. radio gets switched off very quickly. why the hell the rock plays it, i dont know.