PDA

View Full Version : I was gripped last night - At a public bar!

Str8 Jacket
5th May 2008, 11:00
Oh, the shame, the embarrasment, the cheek of it all! I was gripped while watching the MotoGP at Kitty's last night by Skunk. Somehow the cheeky buggar managed to grip my jacket pocket. Luckily I was onto it and found it early on in the evening when I reached into my pocket for my lighter. Now noone is safe, NOONE..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! :devil2:

Magua
5th May 2008, 11:05
En inglés, por favor.

Str8 Jacket
5th May 2008, 11:06
En inglés, por favor.

Haha, its just one of those things that if you dont get it, then you just dont get it..... ;)

Trudes
5th May 2008, 11:24
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahha :clap:

Str8 Jacket
5th May 2008, 11:29
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahha :clap:

Hey, I am so traumatised that I have had to take the day off work today! :blink:

Oh yeah, you forgot to snort after you took a breathe! :rolleyes:

Kendog
5th May 2008, 12:27
A public gripping, is there anything more disturbing?

scracha
5th May 2008, 12:30
Hey, I am so traumatised that I have had to take the day off work today! :blink:

When did ya get the r gee?

Oh...and the kobmeister or yourself should check this out
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-152658981.htm

Str8 Jacket
5th May 2008, 12:40
A public gripping, is there anything more disturbing?
No, I cant say there is. I have been walking around, backwards and in circles ever since it happened!

When did ya get the r gee?

Oh...and the kobmeister or yourself should check this out
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-152658981.htm

Gee, that's old news now matey potatey! I got the RG on ANZAC Friday and rode it back. Its Meekey's old bike :yes:

Aww, dont let Mr Moo see that. We already have 9 bikes between us! :crazy: