PDA

View Full Version : Killer Bees got busted

NOMIS
5th May 2008, 18:16
As im sure I am not the only one to watch the new's

Killer bees caught with 500K in drugs mainly "P", Stolen motorcycles consisting mainly of japa sport bikes.
200K in cash.
12 adresses where raided.

Any one have any more info beside that there F****** homo stealing liar's.

BTW good friend of mine gave their leader a hiding in a kick boxing tournament.
then they all threatened to jump him afterwards,

marty
5th May 2008, 18:17
who's bike was that parked at the killer beez house on the news tonight?

KiwiRat
5th May 2008, 18:19
Man you just beat me to it.

marty
5th May 2008, 18:20
arrgh can't delete - mods please merge with the other one.....

Edbear
5th May 2008, 18:20
One of the stolen one's?

ynot slow
5th May 2008, 18:22
BTW good friend of mine gave their leader a hiding in a kick boxing tournament.
then they all threatened to jump him afterwards,

Bloody typical all tough in a group,get them alone eh.

Motu
5th May 2008, 18:24
I saw a KTM and other dirt bikes.

NOMIS
Bloody typical all tough in a group,get them alone eh.

Yeh was a big group of them there cheering there mate, They threatened to give me the bash for cheering for my mate.. homo's

tommorth
sadly none of them will be shot or sent to brake rocks for the next twenty years

Hitcher
5th May 2008, 18:25
Apostrophe abuse warning!

Gah! Thud.

imdying
5th May 2008, 18:25
Stolen motorcycles consisting mainly of japa sport bikesThree cheers for the thin blue liners.

NOMIS
5th May 2008, 18:27
Three cheers for the thin blue liners.

Bloody oath. Hopefully they can get them back to their owners. Most may have been brought with drug money though who know's .. Hopefully a list goes out of the bikes stolen.

Hitcher
5th May 2008, 18:28
Please, make it stop...

imdying
5th May 2008, 19:05
I suppose it's a timely reminder that if you're gonna stop some coon stealing your ride, make sure you stab that piece of shit fifty times... lest he comes back with his mates :chase:

FlangMasterJ
5th May 2008, 19:41
I saw a KTM and other dirt bikes.

Didn't look like this did it?

limbimtimwim
5th May 2008, 19:52
Or for those who don't watch the TV often

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1316907/1763140

Dargor
5th May 2008, 19:55
Good job, to all the coppers involved.

Heres (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10508018) a link to a nz herald artical. Can anyone tell my why they were reffered to as "Robbin Hood".

McJim
5th May 2008, 20:24
Does this mean Mav can get his old bike back?

Trouser
5th May 2008, 20:26
Can anyone tell my why they were reffered to as "Robbin Hood".

Robbing Hood is more like it.

NOMIS
5th May 2008, 20:27
Robbing Hood is more like it.

hahah true that

pete376403
5th May 2008, 20:53
Bottom feeding lawyers will be lining up to defend "the innnocents" on taxpayer funded legal aid.

Swoop
5th May 2008, 21:31
"We are not involved with drugs in any way"...

Tui, anyone?

R6_kid
5th May 2008, 21:48
Bottom feeding lawyers will be lining up to defend "the innnocents" on taxpayer funded legal aid.

perhaps those involved in drugs/gangs should not be afforded the support of the society which they seek to intimidate and destroy?

peasea
5th May 2008, 21:48

Tui, anyone?

Brilliant, and right on the button. If anyone has been to a major bike show where these 'people' display their bikes you'll know that the machines they have don't come from nothing. It's either damned hard work or drug money.

"Damned hard work" ???
Pass me a Tui bro.

peasea
5th May 2008, 21:53
perhaps those involved in drugs/gangs should not be afforded the support of the society which they seek to intimidate and destroy?

BUT!
They will, and we'll be paying for it. Time for a change isn't it?
See the thread about the Mongrel Mob and how the Ross Kemp show on the MM won't be screened in NZ. Take what you want from 'Stuff', the Herald or whatever but I got an email from someone with firm TVNZ connections and it contained the following line;

"the Mob decided they’d go the broadcaster if it was shown here"

So, who's running TVNZ? The Mob?

The small crims get exposed on Target and Fair Go but TVNZ hasn't got the intestinal fortitude to expose the real scum and career criminals of this nation.

Interesting.

Forest
5th May 2008, 22:12
BUT!
They will, and we'll be paying for it. Time for a change isn't it?
See the thread about the Mongrel Mob and how the Ross Kemp show on the MM won't be screened in NZ. Take what you want from 'Stuff', the Herald or whatever but I got an email from someone with firm TVNZ connections and it contained the following line;

"the Mob decided they’d go the broadcaster if it was shown here"

So, who's running TVNZ? The Mob?

The small crims get exposed on Target and Fair Go but TVNZ hasn't got the intestinal fortitude to expose the real scum and career criminals of this nation.

Interesting.

I don't believe that.

Ross Kemp's international distributor refused to release the rights to NZ for series one of his show. It was in the Herald the other day.

peasea
5th May 2008, 22:29
I don't believe that.

Ross Kemp's international distributor refused to release the rights to NZ for series one of his show. It was in the Herald the other day.

So, if it's in the Herald it MUST be true. More Tui anyone?

In the last half hour I got this;

"Just why the rights weren’t available is another matter"

Maybe TVNZ weren't being chicken shits but in the past they have been presented with a comprehensive study on gang behaviour/lifestyle etc (from someone who used to work with them (TVNZ) and gained much confidence within gang ranks) and TV refused to run it. Too hot a potato. Probably the same reason they haven't made their own doco on the matter.

Forest
6th May 2008, 02:52

In the last half hour I got this;

"Just why the rights weren’t available is another matter"

Maybe TVNZ weren't being chicken shits but in the past they have been presented with a comprehensive study on gang behaviour/lifestyle etc (from someone who used to work with them (TVNZ) and gained much confidence within gang ranks) and TV refused to run it. Too hot a potato. Probably the same reason they haven't made their own doco on the matter.

I'm happy to believe the Herald. Their article directly quotes a named TVNZ spokeswoman. Which means they're reporting fact, not hearsay.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10505919

TVNZ spokeswoman Megan Richards ...

"We made repeated approaches to the distributor and the answer was no."

peasea
6th May 2008, 06:43
I stand corrected.

I asked my contact about how accurate the Herald info was and I got this in another email

"Apparently that’s the case."

So, this time the Herald was reporting accurately (weird) and TVNZ did try to obtain the rights to broadcast. They wouldn't have to do that if they made their own doco though, would they? As I said; TVNZ had the basis for a brilliant, in-depth doco handed to them on a platter at least a couple of years ago and chose not to run with it, which is a shame as I feel these 'people' need to be exposed for what they are. Agreed?

barty5
6th May 2008, 08:07
who's bike was that parked at the killer beez house on the news tonight?

2002 Triumph Daytona 955Ns Motorcycle
Plate: 62WSC
and it was deregoed in jan 2007

hey never know some of us might get our bikes back
couple of those ktms might belong to moto world

barty5
6th May 2008, 08:15

Tui, anyone?

Yeh but you have my word on that my boys know i dont do drug im not known for it. (you are now might not do them but sure as hell sell em)

yod
6th May 2008, 08:47
I'm pretty sure it had a Michelin Pilot Power on the rear too...

inlinefour
6th May 2008, 08:54
Apostrophe abuse warning!

Gah! Thud.

wot u on about willis? :whocares:

MSTRS
6th May 2008, 08:57
wot u on about willis? :whocares:

It's those KBs...playing fast and loose with apostrophes. It's criminal, I tells thee.

inlinefour
6th May 2008, 09:03
It's those KBs...playing fast and loose with apostrophes. It's criminal, I tells thee.

must b da ba orink life aving ta got upset wid dat sort a shye. wonda y he aint got somefink betta ta do wif his life??? must need a gud shag or ride da motorsickle.:whistle:

yod
6th May 2008, 09:04

and in many cases, leaving them out entirely!!! :shit:

oh the humanity!

scumdog
6th May 2008, 09:09
and in many cases, leaving them out entirely!!! :shit:

oh the humanity!

Probably attended the same school as the KillerBees.....:shutup:

avgas
6th May 2008, 09:11
Was that a Daytona 675 or a fireblade that was partially stripped?

Dargor
6th May 2008, 09:39

I think the website your looking for is AboveTopSecret (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/), "for all your conspiring needs".

inlinefour
6th May 2008, 09:41

I'm sure if you asked, they could get parts for both. :spanking:

idb
6th May 2008, 09:46
Apostrophe's...pah!!!!

barty5
6th May 2008, 09:47
check post #30 was/is a 2002 Triumph Daytona 955Ns

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 09:47
Probably attended the same school as the KillerBees.....:shutup:

The KillerBees? Sad - I'd hoped they would at least be cool about it

Da Killa B's or something all gangster wrappy so they "get da rspekt" or however the fuck you'd spell in gangster wrap land

NOMIS
6th May 2008, 09:53
The KillerBees? Sad - I'd hoped they would at least be cool about it

Da Killa B's or something all gangster wrappy so they "get da rspekt" or however the fuck you'd spell in gangster wrap land

Wourd. dahts $um GanG$taH $H!t ryt dur ??????

thats took me so long to type.

nodrog
6th May 2008, 09:58
... gangster wrap ....

Colapop
6th May 2008, 10:04
If you prospect for the Killer Beez are you known as a Buzzy Bee?

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 10:05
If you propect for the Killer Beez are you known as a Buzzy Bee?

and if you're someone's bitch in prison... a BUM ble Bee?

scumdog
6th May 2008, 10:09
And do you learn to ride on a 'bee wee' scooter??:shutup:

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 10:12
They watch the Bee Bee Cee?

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 10:13
Back on topic though - good job. Nail the little fuckers to the wall.

Colapop
6th May 2008, 10:16
Nah it's 4 pages now, fuck, what was the topic?

Oops I said a bad word - "topic"

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 10:20
what was the topic?

Shakespear

To Bee or not to Bee...

nodrog
6th May 2008, 10:25
and if you're someone's bitch in prison... a BUM ble Bee?

Sting - E - Bum?

Colapop
6th May 2008, 10:35
The Bee sharps?

barty5
6th May 2008, 10:36
Back on topic though - good job. Nail the little fuckers to the wall.

so we should bee movien on then

MSTRS
6th May 2008, 10:39
Que sera sera. Whatever will bee...

idb
6th May 2008, 10:41
Still...I bet they've got a special wave...we can't be too smug.

Colapop
6th May 2008, 10:44
Yes they sign "B"

MSTRS
6th May 2008, 11:15
Or should that bee P...
http://www.nwicatholic.com/ART%204%20WEB%20EXPLOSION/Youth%20Games/Sign%20Language/Signing-P.jpg

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 11:30
No - this is Bee Pee

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/BP_art.jpg

avgas
6th May 2008, 11:30
check post #30 was/is a 2002 Triumph Daytona 955Ns
And the underseat exhaust?

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 11:32
What happens if you're a recruit does that mean you are only a little "b". When do you get capitalised?

Isn't capital punishment bad?

MSTRS
6th May 2008, 11:33

Depends....

NOMIS
6th May 2008, 11:35

Not in this country its not.

barty5
6th May 2008, 11:56
And the underseat exhaust?

no idea thats what the plate belonged to although that plate was dereg in jan 07 problerly stolen bike with dud plates on it

Colapop
6th May 2008, 12:08
What happens if you're a recruit does that mean you are only a little "b". When do you get capitalised?

Maybe if we had capital punishment, we wouldn't have as much of this type of thing occur?

ManDownUnder
6th May 2008, 12:23
Maybe if we had capital punishment, we wouldn't have as much of this type of thing occur?

So we'd be allowed to kill Killer Bees but not killer bees?

gijoe1313
6th May 2008, 13:57
Oh, beehave you lot, it looks like its beeginning to get out of control here, the beenefit of this discussion is starting to beerate some nerves! So beecause the humour in this thread is unbeelivable, I will need to put in some beenign words to end it before its PD and beereaved into that section.

So if you're feeling beewildered, beeware the obfuscations of the beete noire ... they know no beetter and are beesieged by those in the know :msn-wink:

Now don't go beeserk if you get beent out of shape by this, its only a beenign and beelated attempt to bee beemused by the beelligerent news article featuring those aforenamed bees.

Beehold KB in all its splendour, don't bee beemoaning beehind my back now! I stand on my beelief that we all need to beellow at the underbeelly of New Zuld lifestyles!

At others beehest, I will now plainly beeaver away at my school work! :innocent:

peasea
6th May 2008, 14:58

Capital punishment? Hitcher would probably swing toward apostrophe punishment. As for "...this 'type' of thing...."

OMG, it just gets worse.

NOMIS
6th May 2008, 15:38
Funny how things can be taken so far of topic so quickly.

Colapop
6th May 2008, 15:41
No, they've just been taken round to the Killer Bees place and sold for a gram of P

barty5
6th May 2008, 22:47

a further thought if the bike shown wasnt the 2002 Triumph Daytona 955Ns (this is what rego belonged to )that was deregoed 30/1/2007 who is handing out plates that have been handed in. If it was a wreck that would leave the plates in the hands of the insurance CO and they would hand them in to dereg, That would mean some at the LTSA is then takin the plates and handing them ? selling them off. ???

munterk6
6th May 2008, 23:18
Soooo...if the Buzzy Bees grow up, they beecome Bumbling Bees and graduate to frequenting the Beehive....that would explain all those idiots in Wellington.
Gangmember grows up and becomes Parliamentarian!
Its all become clear...:bash:

Conquiztador
7th May 2008, 00:03
Ah fuckit. Who cares long as they got stung!!

But back to the police job here. Police is seen entering a bike shop in Kihikihi in HB Today's coverage of this story. The shop: Affordable Custom Cycles

westie
7th May 2008, 00:08

Depends....

Big B depends little b , I think?

Kickaha
7th May 2008, 06:08
That would mean some at the LTSA is then takin the plates and handing them ? selling them off. ???

It's not that hard to derego a bike without giving up the plates

peasea
7th May 2008, 06:51
Ah fuckit. Who cares long as they got stung!!

But back to the police job here. Police is seen entering a bike shop in Kihikihi in HB Today's coverage of this story. The shop: Affordable Custom Cycles

Last time I looked the owner of that shop was a member of the Tribesmen.

scumdog
7th May 2008, 20:42
Last time I looked the owner of that shop was a member of the Tribesmen.

But..but..but on a Bebo type site I was assured they're a CLUB you see, NOT gang...something is wrong here I feel:whistle:

peasea
7th May 2008, 20:57
But..but..but on a Bebo type site I was assured they're a CLUB you see, NOT gang...something is wrong here I feel:whistle:

Yeah, bit of a shame motorcycle clubs have tended toward the gang thing, so many boney-fiddley motorcycle enthusiasts would join an m/c if it weren't for all that bs. Mind you, I'm not a club person myself and wearing a patch on my back doesn't appeal, never seen the need; plus it attracts unwanted attention from many quarters.

I do like hanging out with other bikers, drinking piss and burbling about bikes all day/night though. I'm about to spend the w/e in a garage building a wee something, been ages so am looking forward to it. That kinda life appeals more than barking at the moon and eating used tampons.

scumdog
7th May 2008, 21:02
I do like hanging out with other bikers, drinking piss and burbling about bikes all day/night though. I'm about to spend the w/e in a garage building a wee something, been ages so am looking forward to it. That kinda life appeals more than barking at the moon and eating used tampons.

Kinda sums up my attitude and aspirations too.....

Swoop
7th May 2008, 21:02
I wonder if they light their smokes with Beehive matches?

peasea
7th May 2008, 21:08
Or their farts?

SixPackBack
7th May 2008, 21:16
The harold today paraded 19 odd people under the guise of 'killer bees' and 500K of 'P' etc.etc.
Am I the only one to squint suspiciously at the article. Are all 19 arrested 'killer bees'? did they all have a direct involvement in these heinous crimes?.
I call trial by media, the Police and authorities pushing their collective chests out and a whole lota bullshit.
Wait until the actual trials start before condemning all for the same crime, much the same as the recent police raids on the East coast the truth is likely to be somewhat different to the perceived reality

And before the wolves start baying I couldn't give a flyin' fuck about the killer beez BUT solving social issues requires a calm head and an honest approach and NOT sensational journalism that parties with a vested interest can gain points from.

peasea
7th May 2008, 21:47
............but, but, but..........it was in the Herald!!!!

Dammit.